Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Joyce as Deputy PM in an Abbott Government (Read 20136 times)
sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Joyce as Deputy PM in an Abbott Government
Apr 19th, 2011 at 12:52pm

As if one fool wasn't bad enough, we'd get a Bishop as a deputy liberal leader and Joyce as Deputy PM.

Let's look at the potential team:

PM: Tony Mad Monk Abbott
Deputy PM: Barnacle Bill Joyce
Deputy Liberal Leader and Minister for Foreign Affairs: Julie Evil Stare Bishop
Treasurer: Hockey, representing the true Capitalist fat cat
Finance: "Don't know how to look happy or know when I'm being told to shut up" Robb
Environment: Greg "I don't know my math" Hunt
Education: "I sound like Julia Gillard" Pyne
Health: "I look like a Dope and Sound like a Hillbilly" Dutton
Ageing: "I know my role very well because I've been around since 1785. Now, where's my black servant gone to?'" Bishop
Immigration: Scott KKK Morrison
Family, Housing and Human Services: Kevin "HAIL HITLER" Andrews

And then on the backbench we'll still have the skeleton of Ruddock, shadowing over.

I shudder to imagine... this team is totally screwed.

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Joyce as Deputy PM in an Abbott Government
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 12:54pm

Oh and:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/julia-gillard-warns-barnaby-joyce-could-be-deputy-pm-under-a-future-coalition-government/story-fn59niix-1226041388861

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 12:54pm

I know what an embarrassment, Abbott as PM and Barny as D PM, the mind boggles what sort of dumb fvcks would vote for them.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:01pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 12:54pm:
I know what an embarrassment, Abbott as PM and Barny as D PM, the mind boggles what sort of dumb fvcks would vote for them.

Check out those complete nut job right wingers on this forum... that gives a good description of your average Abbott voter.

IP Logged

beware
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:07pm

It's amazing how Gillard's only defence of her policies is to throw mud at someone else. She never elaborates on, or gives details of any of her policies - but appeals to the electorate to smear someone else. Well, maybe she is doing us all a big favour because there are a great number of people who would like to see Joyce as Deputy PM. We prefer honesty to deceit.

IP Logged

beware
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:08pm

Well lets see, Gillard Brown, Swan, Bowen or Abbott, Joyce, Morrison. The labor governments track record, lies, lies more lies, new taxes, horror budgets and thousands of illegal boat people that is costing us billions. I will take my chances with LNP, lets face it could we be any worse off. NO.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:14pm

beware wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:07pm:
It's amazing how Gillard's only defence of her policies is to throw mud at someone else. She never elaborates on, or gives details of any of her policies - but appeals to the electorate to smear someone else. Well, maybe she is doing us all a big favour because there are a great number of people who would like to see Joyce as Deputy PM. We prefer honesty to deceit.

I'd love to see some policies from the Coalition then.  Would you please list their detailed policies for us?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:18pm

Quote:
She never elaborates on, or gives details of any of her policies - but appeals to the electorate to smear someone else

So you wont have any trouble posting up all of Abbotts policies then, not his propaganda, sweety, policies,there's a good girl.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:19pm

"Ahh... well... uhhh... derrr.... uhh.... well... derr.... I think.... uh.... we .... uh... no big tax... uh...yes.... uh... thank you."

Oh wait...he didn't write that down...

And during that announcement we'll have Barnacle jumping up and down like a little lap dog with the usual, "Well, uh, debt!  Deficit, ooOooOooOooh"  every 15 seconds.  And of course, Bishop will just stand there staring everyone down.

IP Logged

beware
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:27pm

I say the same about Labor voters........ dumb, uneducated and NO motivation or desire to achieve!!

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:30pm

Quote:
Bishop will just stand there staring everyone down. 

While the other Bishop, Brony, flutters or eye lashes at Tony and says give me a big tongue kiss ,big fella. Kiss Tongue Tongue Kiss

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:32pm

beware wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:27pm:

I say the same about Labor voters........ dumb, uneducated and NO motivation or desire to achieve!!

WOW lucky I dont vote Labor, or I could be compered to being as stupid as you, sweet thing. I note you posted up no policy, I expect your mind is void of any policy, you're just like the typical loony extremist who vomits out your propaganda bullsh it.

While I'm not a Labor voter I am a bullsh it detector, and your line about Labor voters is wrong. Labor voters, on average, have much higher education levels than conservative voters,with the average labor voter nowadays having a degree, unlike conservative voters, who tend to be old farts, with little education past high school. But we only had to look at your posts to work that one out.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:33pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:30pm:
Quote:
Bishop will just stand there staring everyone down.  

While the other Bishop, Brony, flutters or eye lashes at Tony and says give me a big tongue kiss ,big fella. Kiss Tongue Tongue Kiss

lol   Whilst skinny green bob says to big JULIAR no not that way up TURN OVER    Grin

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

beware
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:33pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:18pm:
[quote]She never elaborates on, or gives details of any of her policies - but appeals to the electorate to smear someone else

So you wont have any trouble posting up all of Abbotts policies then, not his propaganda, sweety, policies,there's a good girl.[/quote

Can't stand sarcastic LABOR voters........ what do you do to pay your bills ar am I paying them for you!!

YOU WANT COLITION POLICIES........find them yourselves. I have work to do!!

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:38pm

beware wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:33pm:
skippy. wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 at 1:18pm:
[quote]She never elaborates on, or gives details of any of her policies - but appeals to the electorate to smear someone else

So you wont have any trouble posting up all of Abbotts policies then, not his propaganda, sweety, policies,there's a good girl.[/quote

Can't stand sarcastic LABOR voters........ what do you do to pay your bills ar am I paying them for you!!

YOU WANT COLITION POLICIES........find them yourselves. I have work to do!!

I knew you'd be too afraid of posting anything up, not that there's anything to post,sweet thing. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print