Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Wesak and BUDDHA/CHRIST (Read 34393 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Wesak and BUDDHA/CHRIST
Reply #75 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 4:45am

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Buddha

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #76 - Aug 22nd, 2011 at 8:02pm

Galactic Federation Of Light Hilarion August 21 2011

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/139368/hilarions-weekly-message-2011-august-2...

Hilarion's Weekly Message 2011

August 21-28, 2011

Beloved Ones,

Our hearts are full as we see each one of you valiantly go about your daily lives, striving to transcend the energies that swirl around you everywhere you turn. It requires a continued focus on the remembrance of who you really are and why you have come to this exact location in order to be in place for the anchoring of greater Light in the coming days. Much has transpired on the etheric energetic levels and we are pleased with the progress that is being made by our joint efforts.

There will be a greater influx of Cosmic energies flowing through the Earth’s atmosphere and it behooves each of you to continue in your daily practices to maintain your frequency levels and seek out Nature in all its forms in order to keep grounded in your energy fields. This is very important at this time. Give yourselves radical self love, for it is in doing so that you then enable the expansion of the field of human consciousness to ever increasing levels of Light and balance.

Many encodements are coming through now and making it your intent to receive this God sanctioned assistance will help anchor them into your Being. This is why it is important to ground these incoming energies into the crystalline core of Mother Earth, for these energies are of a greater frequency than ever before and it is important to stay balanced within your own energy field. As you ask for these new encodements, also ask that they be downloaded into your Being with ease, grace and protection. Each of you have scores of Angels surrounding you now and they ensure all is well with you as you continue to transmute all lower energies from your four lower bodies, as the increasing refinement of your dense physical bodies continues.

You have chosen to be a part of this process and the only way to go is forward. Open your hearts more fully to the realms of the Angels and the Ascended Ones and daily ask for our guidance and support. We are ever at the ready to give you our assistance and love. There is more support now than has ever been given before, to each and every one of you. In the days to come, we are ever hopeful that your growing awareness and qualities of understanding, empathy and compassion can be passed on to your sisters and brothers in their time of need, as we have done with you. It is the way of the higher realms and Cosmic law.

We are also suggesting that you daily immerse yourselves in the Violet transmuting flame by your decreeing or visualizing methods, as this is a most important tool at this time. Each of you have established a toolkit within you of the most effective methods of transmutation, clearing and transformation and using these in your daily disciplines will bring greater ease as the days go forth.

There is a higher purpose to all that you have been going through and you have been creating the space for your Holy Christ Self to anchor within you and begin to manifest through you. How glorious is that? That which was begun more than 2000 years ago is now ready to be taken to the next level. Know that our love and appreciation is always with you Dear Ones, for the incredible work that you have been doing on behalf of the Creator of All That Is and the Divine Plan.

Until next week…

I AM Hilarion

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #77 - Dec 25th, 2011 at 5:22am

Hallelujah - Choir of King's College, Cambridge live performance of Handel's Messiah

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #78 - Dec 26th, 2011 at 7:11am

"Thou has seen what Azazyel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon the earth... Samyaza also has taught sorcery... They have gone together to  the daughters of men, have lain with them... The women likewise have brought forth giants..."
Enoch 9:5-8

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #79 - Dec 26th, 2011 at 7:12am

Enoch Book of the "Watchers" Part 1 of 7

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #80 - Dec 26th, 2011 at 8:37am

the book of enoch banned by the freemasonic

order that is the vatican

so if this coven of jesuits bans something of orginal

scripture circa old testament

it may be worth a look

blessings unto ALL HEARTS

namaste

-:)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #81 - Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:57pm

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/156412/quantum-easter-thoughts-past-will-not-...

Quantum (Easter) thoughts: "...the past will not enter your future"

As the time of Easter enters your consciousness, realize that you will energetically experience and walk through aspects of the same Biblical Times, and your own past  selves that existed during those times. You will walk through extensions of your parallel and multi-dimensional selves that are overlying and underlying your sacred path. You will part the seas of existence as you look between the past and the present.

At the time of the Easter Celebration you will connect fully with the dimensional aspects of your soul. Not only are you running dimensional sequences within simultaneous time, but you are also running dimensional sequences with Higher Selves, Soul Selves, Angelic Selves, and Oversoul Selves. You are the intersection of the Light meeting the Light. You stand at the crossroad of time. Everything cavorts upon you, surrounding you in the vastness and knowledge throughout time and space.

You will see as you stand in the center of your multi-dimensional being that the present is the point of manifestation and creation. You house internally and externally, spiritually and physically, all possibilities. You can and will resurrect through time and space, you will release linear conjunctions of self and linear expectations of self as you mount your full potential to receive the 144 Commandments of Light.

I the higher aspect of the Christ speak to you from the intersection of humanness, Soul, and Over Soul.  I speak to you at the point that you and I intersect and we form a Star of David, the Star Tetrahedron, and the Cosmic Mercaba. I ask you to turn your eyes inward – NOW—to the focus point of your 3rd eye. To place your consciousness there on the screen of all possibilities and see the light that I AM, the Light that you are, and the Light that we can become together.

When Jesus the man left the earth as his Christed self, and crowned his humanness in glory and Ascension, his disciples hid behind his event of transformation and transmutation. They focused upon this awe-inspiring event with fear, and doubt. They felt deserted, abandoned, and not empowered.

As your humanness has the opportunity to fully walk into its Christed garments of Light, will you feel as though you have abandoned your humanness? Will you feel as though you have abandoned the pleasures of earth, and those you love? Do not allow your garment of Christed Light to be something that you only wear on Sundays or holidays. Wear it continually with the knowledge that you can be divine, holy, and human simultaneously.  For Jesus the man said that the future generations of light walkers would do greater deeds than he, which was a promise he made to the future children of light that would walk earth.

You shift the future by your thought, by your actions, by your awareness’, and by your declarations. You have changed the molecular structure of the mind; the past will not enter your future. The instructions are as such. As you celebrate Easter – celebrate the Cosmic Christ, the Over Soul,  and the Human Being who lovingly moves toward Christed awareness. Do not get caught up in the trappings of what happened in Biblical Times, move past it.

Don’t  camp out too long in the Spiritual Stigmata of your old selves. Yes, there were injustices. and  pain. But it is not your job to own it.  Your heart is a Christ Heart. Yes you take everything to heart. yes you feel the injustices, yes you feel for what fell a minute ago, a week ago, a day ago. But how do those feelings serve you? You cannot move when you are drenched in pity, in sadness, in anger, or in fear. The mobility comes only when you love, in certainness, in faith, in peace. Whenever your life is not moving, it is because you have cemented your feet in the past. I represent the Trinity of all the incarnations of Christ I am all of it– as are you. You have worn every religion, every faith, and every conviction. You have worn every magical, alchemical thought through time and space. You still wear them.

Your past does not serve you but as a reminder of what failed. Look to the future with a heart that is Light. I AM the essence of the Cosmic Christ.  I am in you as you are in me. For we are cut from the same wheat and mixed in the same bowl and kneaded into a loaf of bread that is to shared with all. We are the same. I am not mightier than you are. I am not grander than you are. I am you.  I ask you to lovingly lift the memory of my time on earth out of the pain and crucifixion and see it fly as the Phoenix it became.

Your potential is unlimited. It goes beyond words or expectations. I ask you at this time of Easter to receive my body in communion – but not through a wafer or a glass of wine – but through a vibration. When the sun rises on the morn of Easter – breathe me into you.  Sup upon my knowledge of all time – and I will sup upon your humanness. You are the pride and the joy of this universe. Stand up – to see in truth, the true reflection of the Cosmic Christ you are!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #82 - Apr 7th, 2012 at 6:40pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #83 - Apr 8th, 2012 at 8:46am

gratitude compassion and forgiveness

with so very much love

bodhisattva

-:)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #84 - Apr 29th, 2012 at 7:49am

Jesus April 28, 2012. through Isabel Henn

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #85 - May 5th, 2012 at 6:32am

A Channeled Message from Buddha Through Elizabeth Trutwin.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #86 - May 5th, 2012 at 6:36am

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/158388/channeled-message-buddha-through-eliza...

A Channeled Message from Buddha Through Elizabeth Trutwin

Message from Buddha on Wesak Full Moon

Greetings I am Buddha. I bring a message as millions celebrate my birth this weekend. Much of what is written about my birth is not true.

I was born in Nepal about 400 years earlier than reported. I never taught religion. I taught Oneness with All That Is. The Prophet Jesus was brought to study with me during his lifetime and was my student. He became a Boddhisatva. This means he was an Enlightened Being walking on Earth.  He went back after many years as my student to teach beliefs of Oneness to the Jews in their terms, speaking of the Father-God which was their religious belief. During that time there were many in the Middle East who desired riches over truth, which is the case again today. Back then it was not only those who lived in the Middle East, but also those who colonized the Middle East, specifically Cesar. The impure laws and taxation designed to make rich a few, from Jesus’ time, still linger today.

The truth is hidden by changing my birth date by hundreds of years. Two hundred years before my falsely reported birth, murderers came into the caves in Nepal and burned all texts which had been written with the Universal Laws of Oneness I taught. All of my teachings were destroyed because of the limited success of Jesus. Those wishing to remain in control felt it necessary to wipe out the Teachings which set every Soul Free from their Mind and also make religion irrelevant. It is by controlling your Mind those in power stay in power. Muhammad the Prophet of God also born in the Middle East. Muhammad’s forefathers were Adam and Abraham. Muhammad did not create any religion. He taught Oneness with God. As in the case of Jesus and the Buddha mankind re-wrote history and put words in their mouths. Buddha, Jesus and Muhammad all taught the same teachings and all had no religion. Religion is the creation of man to control the mind of man. All three taught aesthetic care of the human body as the Temple of God.  It was the Archangel Gabriel, well known in Jewish Faith, who told Mary, Jesus' Mother that she carried a Light pregnancy which was sanctified by Spirit, not man. It was the Archangel Gabriel who channeled to Muhammad the Universal Laws governing all Planets in the Cosmos which was written and became today’s Quran. It is like the Bible and the Buddhist teachings now, all three were re-written by murderers who wished to keep all of mankind in a prison inside their Mind. These wrong teachings which are not from these Prophets have been handed down from generation to generation as a vibrational field which omits love. Love is what these Prophets taught. It is falsely believed by the programed Mind that these Prophet's birthed these religions: Buddhism, Christianity and Islam. All of these religions were created by men wishing to control the masses and they wrote whatever they wanted to accomplish that goal and keep Humankind divided from their own Supreme Truth, Love.

I am incarnate now, as is Jesus and Muhammad. We are working in different roles in human bodies on Earth today. We do not identify ourselves as such and we all have public roles. The second coming has come and gone. The Prophecy has been fulfilled. We are here to Guide. We are influencing Earth’s Ascension from inside the Collective Consciousness. Many of you question: 'What is taking so long?' We work to restore the Souls through releasing the Mind. Everyday each one of you scour the internet for truth. It is laughable to think you look for truth in your newspapers. It is time to stop looking for truth. In doing so you cling to what is wrong. You cling to the programming from inside the Matrix. You hold yourself slave to whatever is written there. Murderers write what you read and block the truth. You perpetuate and grow hatred by focusing on searching for truth. You compare and criticize the deeds of the murderers which reinforces in the controlled Mind, the slave Mind, the inevitability of murder, rape, torture, disease, war and nuclear destruction. Demanding change also reinforces fears of the controlled Mind by making it continue to exist. It cause the vibration to persist. Thoughts are Things.

I have come here today with this message with one request for my Birthday. Stop! Stop looking for Truth. Become a true Boddhisatva in Thought, Word and Deed. You do this by ungripping from your Views. Stop Believing what you Believe. Know that there is no religion, no religious wars. Release yourself from the Matrix. In your popular terms, take the red pill. Just Be Love. Period. Blog Love. Forget the News.

Be Love. Practice Love. Release false contracts, be fair in money dealings. Stop lying to your family. Take time away from dishonest actions and turn your focus on doing good for others. Stop gossiping. Drop any extraneous activity which focuses your time away from improving yourself. Work on Yourself. Stop eating rotten foods, dead foods, tortured foods and chemical foods. Exercise. Breathe. Love. Ungrip from your fears. Om Shanti. Shanti. Shanti. Blessings to All That Is.

Sananda’s Message through Elizabeth Trutwin: Many here are looking for answers about their personal life Mission and what direction to take at this time. I thank you for your enduring service to the light. ~Lord Sananda

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #87 - May 21st, 2012 at 4:36am

Lisa Gawlas: The Buddha, The Christ and Thy Will! May 20, 2012.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #88 - May 3rd, 2013 at 11:00pm

WESAK DAY: Saturday May 5 2012: A Celebration by Buddhists of Lord Buddha

Occupy Source - Wesak 2013. The Fabric of the Universe is Love

Published on Apr 25, 2013
SJ Hikey, JD McTague - Group meditation in the light of the full moon.

As blended Divine Light, Divine Love, Divine Will, Divine Wisdom, and Divine Intelligence generate and penetrate and dance in/as/of the Fabric of Life we join in consciously and know. The Buddha visits from afar, 3 Suns of immense brilliance radiate the Way. Divine Feminine forms rarely seen appear, dwell, remain, as the eye catches others, and still more, in the recognition of a full chorus, a unity of immeasurable Presences in the merging of the Buddha with the Christ with Us. Devas, angels, avatars, and mud...the physical body at our densest to the subtlest essences we can express are One. Humming. Om-ing. Knowing. Living laughing loving. Prnam! Wesak. Annotations
Om Mani Padme Hum -- Om Mani Padme Hum -- Om Mani Padme Hum -- Invites the Buddha -- To return -- To Wesak valley -- Keeping His promise -- Of -- Appearing in Aldebaran's -- Illuminating Light
A Cosmic Triad -- Intensifies Planetary -- Life Love and Intelligence --
The Buddha Approaches -- Upon a Living Lotus -- Of Angelic Lives -- Singing Hymns -- Of the Divine Mother
Bringing Empowerment -- From -- Shamballa -- From -- The Lord of the World --
Taking Human form -- Buddha Stands in Brotherhood -- With Maitreya -- The Christ -- The Masters -- All Humanity
The Cosmic Atom -- Breathes as One -- The Triple Breath -- Of Perfection -- Of Intention -- To Perfect Love
The Angel of Grace -- Appears -- In Healing Response -- To the Communion -- Of the Christ
Vast Planetary Spheres -- Of Buddha Life -- Christ Love -- Human Creativity -- Blend -- In the Planetary Triad
Drawing us -- Ever closer -- Into Unity -- Into Source -- Into Freedom
Occupy Source -- Wesak Blessings To All -- Good Night Robert
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2013 at 11:07pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #89 - May 5th, 2013 at 11:11pm

Solar Cosmic Light - Christed Heart Center

http://www.sandrawalter.com/solar-cosmic-christ-the-return-of-the-divine-human/

May 4, 2013

The frequency jumps in May are assisting the acceleration of the Shift as well as the deeper aspects of the Ascension process. A goal for many on the path is the embodiment of the Christed state of consciousness; the activation of the Solar Heart Center, the Cosmic Christ beingness.

A few details on this video: the diamond shape I mention is a octahedron at the center of a vesica piscis. The Vesica Piscis is a creator structure – a birthing place for creation. The octahedron is what many consider to be the building block structure of consciousness. The vesica piscis – tube torus – octahedron – flower of life – Fibonacci/golden ratio/phi spiral relationship has been prominent in my experiences of gateways, energy fields and the Solar Heart Center.

It is a graceful and powerful relationship which connects us to the Universal Self, the Divine HUman generating pure Cosmic Light. I see the Golden spiral radiating from this Solar Heart center in perfect resonance with all-that-is. Perfection at Zero Point, holding the true intentions of Source Light Intelligence.

This is the state which dissolves all suffering and lower-level illusion, and creates healing on a massive scale.

Many blessings to all who are pursuing this state of beingness in pure service to HUmanity, the kingdoms, the elementals and beloved Gaia.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print