longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Extremism exposed
Reply #30 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 7:58pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 4:02pm:
Prevailing wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 4:01pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 3:58pm:
Seriously can't we just give him his own board to post on or something?  Maybe call it "Lunatic Ramblings"

Prevailing: Stop intruding other people's threads and posting JIBBERISH.  

Reported for trying to suppress freedom of speech and the genuine militant protest voice. Angry Angry Angry Angry

If we go through all his posts you reckon we'll find one that actually makes any sense? Doubt it.

not yet at least. maybe some new anti-psychotic might break thru and give some intelligence to this total nutjob.  We might all use the term 'nutjob' loosely when describing our opponenents but in his case, it is undeniably true!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 8:01pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 4:07pm:
cods wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 4:06pm:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 1:21pm:
nichy wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 1:17pm:
Neither would change the Publics habits and therefore the Production of GHG's, unless the relevant increases were massive. [quote]

perceptions,  those of us on budgets ,especially in NSW,  have already changed out habits re energy usage.  The only way further we can go is to revert to cooking over an open fire, washing in the creek, and using candles to light our way.  Forget keeping warm (or cool)  we just can't afford it.

So Tone's giving polluters 30 BILLION of YOUR money
You are getting NO COMPENSATION
Electricity bills are STILL going up
So's food, petrol any everything else
But that's OK Tones in power
FFS

smithy are you giving up you car??????

presuming if petrol gets to $2 a litre that that will be the point.

just checking!

and the lawnmower.. yuck they use petrol well mine does..what about a goat.

It is inevitable that petrol will rise to $2 p/l anyway.  

Hence why we need to actually start working towards alternative - hellloooo Carbon Tax.

ridiculous argument. do you know why people drive fossil fuel cars? BECAUSE THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. do you know why we dont driv electric vehicles? BECAUSE THEY DONT YET WORK WELL ENOUGH. a carbon tax is not going to drive us toward an alternative that doesnt yet exist. and the manufacturers dont need a carbon tax to motivate them. the first manufacturer to produce a viable EV will make a microsoft-like fortune.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #32 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 8:05pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 7:58pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 4:02pm:
Prevailing wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 4:01pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Apr 14th, 2011 at 3:58pm:
Seriously can't we just give him his own board to post on or something?  Maybe call it "Lunatic Ramblings"

Prevailing: Stop intruding other people's threads and posting JIBBERISH.  

Reported for trying to suppress freedom of speech and the genuine militant protest voice. Angry Angry Angry Angry

If we go through all his posts you reckon we'll find one that actually makes any sense? Doubt it.

not yet at least. maybe some new anti-psychotic might break thru and give some intelligence to this total nutjob.  We might all use the term 'nutjob' loosely when describing our opponenents but in his case, it is undeniably true!

reported for cyber stalking, cyber bullying and personal abuse.

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #33 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 8:07pm

we must not rest until we have taken all of the wealth off the corporate rich and re distributed it equally across the nation and reimposed government regulations on the rich and the banks... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print