freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Q society
Apr 10th, 2011 at 8:33am

Abu, could you please clarify these two claims:

http://www.qsociety.org.au/qopposingislam.pdf

Parents going unpunished if they kill their children, making 'honour killing' legal

enforcement of Sharia being a right of each Muslim, encouraging vigilante street ‘justice’

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Q society
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2011 at 11:50pm

fd, instead of asking me (or any Muslim) to 'clarify' these wild accusations, perhaps you should be asking the Q society to actually provide some references for this garbage?

Why would I be clarifying anything, when I'm not the one who's made vague and obscure claims...? You seem to have a knack for getting everything upside down, inside out, wrong way 'round.

Something I found quite amusing in that pamphlet was that Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew publicly stated “we can’t integrate Muslims”. Nevermind that Singapore was a Muslim land that was occupied by the British and then handed over to Chinese immigrants...  Grin

Half wits writing for half wits.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Q society
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2011 at 6:57pm

All the other examples in the list seemed legit, in that I have seen comments from you are Malik or one of the other Muslims here confirming it. I thought there might be something to them.

Does Islam give any guidance at all for when a parent may kill their child or when an individual may enforce shariah law?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print