thou shalt not steal (Read 20706 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
thou shalt not steal
Apr 4th, 2011 at 6:42pm

Teacher 'beat boy, seven, to death'

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hzEmUAN5j6eUeYlnHFY-qOJdTkYA?docId=N0376921301885556023A

An Islamic school teacher is in custody in Malaysia for allegedly beating to death a seven-year-old boy accused of stealing £1.40, in what news reports said was the worst known case of pupil abuse in at least 15 years..

Saiful Syazani Saiful Sopfidee had multiple head injuries and internal bleeding after allegedly being tied to a window for two hours, beaten and strangled.

Mohamad Nadzri Hussain, a police chief in northern Perlis state, said the child slipped into a coma and died in a hospital from the injuries sustained at the private school on Thursday.

Mr Mohamed Nadzri said the 26-year-old teacher could be charged with murder, which carries a penalty of death by hanging on conviction.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: thou shalt not steal
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:05pm

freediver wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 6:42pm:
Teacher 'beat boy, seven, to death'

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hzEmUAN5j6eUeYlnHFY-qOJdTkYA?docId=N0376921301885556023A

An Islamic school teacher is in custody in Malaysia for allegedly beating to death a seven-year-old boy accused of stealing £1.40, in what news reports said was the worst known case of pupil abuse in at least 15 years..

Saiful Syazani Saiful Sopfidee had multiple head injuries and internal bleeding after allegedly being tied to a window for two hours, beaten and strangled.

Mohamad Nadzri Hussain, a police chief in northern Perlis state, said the child slipped into a coma and died in a hospital from the injuries sustained at the private school on Thursday.

Mr Mohamed Nadzri said the 26-year-old teacher could be charged with murder, which carries a penalty of death by hanging on conviction.

OMG! That poor little boy! The above news article brought me to tears.

WTF are these frigging MUSLIM TEACHERS DOING IN SCHOOL FFS???

And the offender COULD be charged with frigging murder FFS??

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:14pm

OMG that ^^^ just ripped my heart apart.

I cannot even begin to imagine what the little kid went through before he died.

REST IN PEACE LITTLE ANGEL.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:37pm

Where was everyone else while this was happening?
Any other teachers, or person's in position of authority, who were aware of the boy's violent punishment, and who chose not to intervene, should be charged as accessories.
The condoning of the use of physical violence as an acceptable form of punishment, is an area of Islamic practices that we should expect to see changed.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:38pm

As if child murder isn't rampant in this country.

The despicable crimes Aussie Christians commit against their own children don't seem to warrant much of a response from you Lisa, only this case?

What was it the other day? A man who threw his own daughter off the West Gate Bridge? Or a few weeks ago a man who moved to the U.S and let his new wife murder his invalid daughter. The cases are endless in your own backyard Lisa, from your own co-religionists. No need for you to bother looking at Islam & Muslims. What does your holy book say again? log in your eye?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:48pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:37pm:
Any other teachers, or person's in position of authority, who were aware of the boy's violent punishment, and who chose not to intervene, should be charged as accessories.
The condoning of the use of physical violence as an acceptable form of punishment, is an area of Islamic practices that we should expect to see changed.

Precisely! I mean this abuse and murder took place AT SCHOOL BY A TEACHER FFS!

ENOUGH SAID???

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:53pm

abu_rashid wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:38pm:

The despicable crimes Aussie Christians commit against their own children don't seem to warrant much of a response from you Lisa, only this case?

What was it the other day? A man who threw his own daughter off the West Gate Bridge? Or a few weeks ago a man who moved to the U.S and let his new wife murder his invalid daughter. The cases are endless in your own backyard Lisa, from your own co-religionists. No need for you to bother looking at Islam & Muslims. What does your holy book say again? log in your eye?

This attempt at moral equivalence just does not work. These cases you mention are the acts of sick individuals who have been condemned by society . Your religion on the other hand, seems to condone such acts. At least the Malaysian authorities are acting on this, but will this man be tried by secular or religious authorities?

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:56pm

Belgarion wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:53pm:

This attempt at moral equivalence just does not work. These cases you mention are the acts of sick individuals who have been condemned by society . Your religion on the other hand, seems to condone such acts. At least the Malaysian authorities are acting on this, but will this man be tried by secular or religious authorities?

It was a Muslim school teacher at school who did this to a little boy for hours .. effectively torturing the child until he murdered him ffs!

WTF were the others when this happened?

Mozza is right in saying (and I quote):

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 8:27pm

Belgarion wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 7:53pm:

No. I think Abu is right. These islamic schools are the moral equivalent of that bloke who threw his kid off a bridge.

Nice strategy Abu.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #9 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 9:15pm

freediver wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 8:27pm:
No. I think Abu is right. These islamic schools are the moral equivalent of that bloke who threw his kid off a bridge.

Nice strategy Abu.

In that case .. these Islamic schools have reached pathetic and tragic moral bankrupt levels.

And that's a totally unacceptable and intolerable situation.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #10 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:15pm

Lisa,

Quote:
It was a Muslim school teacher at school who did this to a little boy for hours...

Yeh well we all know what happens regularly to little boys under the care of Christian teachers/priests don't we...

fd,

Quote:

It was one individual, not the entire school.

This is typical of the ignorant and xenophobic mindset that's becoming all too prevalent in this country. If tens of thousands of priests worldwide are committing atrocities against little kids in an organised and systemic manner, then they're just individuals and the religion is not implicated, yet if one single Muslim commits a crime, then the entire religion and all its followers are to blame. In your deluded little mind up is down and left is right and right is wrong.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #11 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:18pm

Belgarion,

Quote:
This attempt at moral equivalence just does not work. These cases you mention are the acts of sick individuals who have been condemned by society

What you mean is you don't want it to work, because it completely throws this nonsensical rant on its ear. Doesn't mean it doesn't work, in fact it works quite well. Your disdain for it working does not prevent it from being relevant.

The cases I mention are not isolated cases, they are happening all over the place, as is the systematic and widespread abuse of children under the care of various Christian church institutions.

Deny it all you like, the evidence is abundant. As I said Christians oughta read their own book and get the logs out of their own eyes.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #12 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 7:50am

Another extremist whacko.
Hang the scumbag.

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 9:00am

nah...apparently its only muslims.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/jul/10/teacher-charged-attempted-murder-pupil

Will you show the same outrage Lisa? I somehow doubt it. Save your crocadile tears for someone who will fall for your crap, we both know how you truly feel about muslims.

One less muslims is a good thing...eh.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 9:01am

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 at 7:50am:
Another extremist whacko.
Hang the scumbag.

If only he was a jew in Israel...over there you get medals for murdering muslims kids.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print