Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lakemba mosque open day 2011 (Read 2529 times)
salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lakemba mosque open day 2011
Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:42am

Quote:
Once again the Lebanese Muslim Association will be hosting the Lakemba Mosque Open Day for 2011. Back by popular demand, the new and improved event will host interactive Mosque tours providing attendees with the opportunity to have their questions answered about the Islamic faith, history and unique architecture of the Moqsue. The day will also include the highly popular "Ask the Sheikh" segment once again at 12noon, 2pm and 4pm with guest speakers including......

http://www.dawahweek.com.au/open_day.php

I will be attending with my gf and we will be once again turned away. Our God, Halla, has made all the beauty in the world and that includes the female body. My gf will once again attempt to gain entry to the mosque with her breasts exposed. This is a palpable display of God’s majesty and the act of bearing one’s breasts is a powerful religious sign with our group of worshippers. I can’t understand why we are turned away. I find muslims are not very friendly at all.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Re: Lakemba mosque open day 2011
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 2:48pm

salad in wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:42am:
Quote:
Once again the Lebanese Muslim Association will be hosting the Lakemba Mosque Open Day for 2011. Back by popular demand, the new and improved event will host interactive Mosque tours providing attendees with the opportunity to have their questions answered about the Islamic faith, history and unique architecture of the Moqsue. The day will also include the highly popular "Ask the Sheikh" segment once again at 12noon, 2pm and 4pm with guest speakers including......

http://www.dawahweek.com.au/open_day.php

I will be attending with my gf and we will be once again turned away. Our God, Halla, has made all the beauty in the world and that includes the female body. My gf will once again attempt to gain entry to the mosque with her breasts exposed. This is a palpable display of God’s majesty and the act of bearing one’s breasts is a powerful religious sign with our group of worshippers. I can’t understand why we are turned away. I find muslims are not very friendly at all.

Put a spud bag or a wheelie bin liner over her and there wont be a problem.

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 9:33am

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Apr 4th, 2011 at 2:48pm:
Put a spud bag or a wheelie bin liner over her and there wont be a problem.

Praise Halla and thank you for your kind and thoughtful suggestion. Our religion, Malsi, dictates that the male is to wear the black tent. It is only other religions that require the female to cover up her entire body as if she is one big vagina. Isn't religion wonderful Smiley Cool

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2011 at 7:39am

I attended the mosque open day and I must say it was a glorious day, praise Halla. My wife also invited her three other husbands and we all got along reasonably well. It was a little hard to feed all of our children (all 54 from 4 marriages) but we somehow managed. There were some difficult moments. For instance, when our wife called out “darling, come over here” all four of us responded. With all four husbands wearing the burqa with the chicken wire covering the eye opening it was hard for our wife to distinguish who was who.

I felt a little uncomfortable when female visitors to the mosque were perving at me and  then I realised I had a hole in my sock and was exposing some skin. I quickly corrected that and the females stopped ogling me. I must have come very close to being raped because of my carelessness.

We had a Q and A session with the imam and challenged him to explain why he was allowed to interpret the holy book of some muslims when the book is the immutable word of their god. He couldn't explain.

Several muslims asked if they could join our sect so I'm happy to report that the ranks of New Age Muslims are gaining in number.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print