Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
strategic promotion of political Islam (Read 28645 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: strategic promotion of political Islam
Reply #60 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 1:10am

Adamant wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 9:20pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 9:03pm:
Hardly surprising considering the open hostility you and your compatriots show towards anybody dares to be proud of their religion.   What have I said about alienation being because you reject the second and even third generation immigrants as being too Muslim while their parents reject them as not being Muslim enough?

That is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read.

How so, Adamant?  That is an interesting proclaimation but you fail to back it with any explanation.  However, that is the typical atitude of a bigot.  I'm sorry, I don't accept your infailibility.   Roll Eyes

Oh, and comparing me to Neville Chamberlain is rather pointless.  You obviously no little about the history of th period...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: strategic promotion of political Islam
Reply #61 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 11:04pm

freediver wrote on Apr 3rd, 2011 at 12:54pm:
Abu can you explain what you mean by strategic here?

http://www.aussiemuslims.com/forums/showpost.php?p=484299&postcount=33

Quote:
Although this might sound like a better idea, in fact that's not really what we should _instead_ do. Yes we must deliver the message about the oneness of Allah (swt), but also we do need to promote and make propaganda for Shari'ah, just not in a manner devoid of hikmah. We need to promote Islam as a viable way of life, and a solution to the problems the world faces. Merely restricting our daw'ah to speaking about the oneness of Allah (swt) does not present the full picture of Islam, and actually risks us falling into limiting Islam to becoming just a 'spiritual' system like Judaism & Christianity did.

In short we should not retract from promoting the political aspects of Islam, we should excel more in it, but we just need to do it in a very targeted and strategic manner.

I thought I should bump this thread with Abu

I wonder if Abu left Australia and went to Syria to live under the Caliphate.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print