Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Abbott sux at demonstrating unskilled packing work (Read 2536 times)
Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Abbott sux at demonstrating unskilled packing work
Apr 2nd, 2011 at 10:56am

I hear that there's a video out there of Tony Abbott making a fool of himself whilst attempting to illustrate that any unemployed idiot can do unskilled work - such as packing boxes...

Apparently, he didn't follow the simple demonstration and verbal instructions he was given - and caused the production line to malfunction somehow...

It was on last night or the night before but I can't seem to find any references to it - was it on the 7pm Project, or some other program?

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Re: Abbott sux at demonstrating unskilled packing work
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:21am

Didn't anybody else see the clip!?

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:29am

So this is what you will base your decision on as to  how to vote next time nemesis?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #3 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:42am

bogarde73 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:29am:
So this is what you will base your decision on as to  how to vote next time nemesis?

Clearly not, however, ye and me both know that your fellow right whingers would be all over this had the bumbling process work failure was Gillard (or any other Lab pollie) instead of Abbott...

Surely, the clip must be out there somewhere in cyberspace - unless Abbott's legal-cum-media machine has slapped on some sort of publishing prohibition!?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 12:11pm

Equitist wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:42am:
So this is what you will base your decision on as to  how to vote next time nemesis?

Clearly not, however, ye and me both know that your fellow right whingers would be all over this had the bumbling process work failure was Gillard (or any other Lab pollie) instead of Abbott...

Surely, the clip must be out there somewhere in cyberspace - unless Abbott's legal-cum-media machine has slapped on some sort of publishing prohibition!?

I saw it on the 7 PM project, Equitist. Abbott was punching above his weight trying to carry out the duties of a process worker.
« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2011 at 12:18pm by skippy. »  

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 12:35pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 at 12:11pm:
Equitist wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:42am:

I saw it on the 7 PM project, Equitist. Abbott was punching above his weight trying to carry out the duties of a process worker.

I wonder how Judas or Bob A Job would have performed?

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 12:38pm

As if she has the capacity to go through a thought process of 'how to vote'.

That's for thinking people.

Tony Abbott = Bad
Liberals = Bad

That's her view no matter what the policy is.

Be great to live in such a black and white world wouldn't it?

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print