Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
WarPigs Attempt Assassination Of Libyan Leader (Read 4347 times)
Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
WarPigs Attempt Assassination Of Libyan Leader
Mar 21st, 2011 at 10:13am

Evidence has emerged of deliberate attempts of the lawless Imperialist warpigs to assassinate Libyan leader Qaddafi highlighting their contempt for international law and the parameters under which they sought a mandate for a no fly zone.  The Imperialists abuse international law, violating national sovereignty with lie upon lie.  They are war criminals and a disgrace to the world.  And yes they includes warpig JuLIAR and Rudd.  This is about oil and it is a threat to the independence of every nation that these criminals can abuse international law in this way.

Yes, we would kill Gaddafi: As RAF jets blitz Libya, Defence Secretary admits tyrant is a 'legitimate target'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368250/Libya-We-kill-Gaddafi-says-Defen...

Britain is ready to launch a surgical strike to assassinate Colonel Gaddafi. Defence Secretary Liam Fox said yesterday he would sanction a ‘bunker buster’ attack on the Libyan dictator’s lair as long as civilian casualties could be avoided.
Dr Fox vowed to destroy the Libyan dictator’s entire military infrastructure as senior officials privately admitted they want to engineer regime change.
As Britain launched further strikes using Tomahawk cruise missiles last night and RAF strike jets prepared for a second night of raids, fears grew of ‘mission creep’ in the military assault intended to enforce the United Nations resolution authorising a no-fly zone over Libya.

Three Cabinet ministers refused to rule out the eventual deployment of British ground troops, saying only that there are no plans to do so ‘at the moment’.
Last night the news agency AFP reported that a plume of smoke was seen in the area of Gaddafi’s Tripoli residence.
The clear warning to Gaddafi came during a dramatic 36 hours in which:
■ Missiles were launched from Tornado jets which flew a 3,000-mile round trip from RAF Marham in Norfolk – the longest-range bombing mission since the Falklands;
■ SAS troops were already in Libya, spotting and marking targets for RAF bombers;
■ Burned-out tanks and charred bodies of Gaddafi’s forces littered the road to rebel-held Benghazi;
■ The Arab League condemned the air strikes saying: ‘What we want is the protection of civilians and not the bombardment of more civilians’;
■ Russia joined the criticism, saying the strikes hit non-military targets and called for a ‘halt in the indiscriminate use of force’;
■ Royal Navy warships HMS Westminster and HMS Cumberland prepared to join a blockade of Libyan ports;
■ MI6 spies phoned Gaddafi’s generals warning them that they will be targeted by missiles unless they defect;
■ Gaddafi’s forces claimed that 48 civilians were killed and 150 injured in the raids, but this was not confirmed.
Last night, as his beleaguered regime braced itself for a second wave of allied missile and bomb attacks on military targets, Gaddafi issued orders for another ‘immediate ceasefire’.

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Re: WarPigs Attempt Assassination Of Libyan Leader
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:00pm

The Arab League condemned the air strikes saying: ‘What we want is the protection of civilians and not the bombardment of more civilians’;
■ Russia joined the criticism, saying the strikes hit non-military targets and called for a ‘halt in the indiscriminate use of force’;

IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:31pm

what_next wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:00pm:
The Arab League condemned the air strikes saying: ‘What we want is the protection of civilians and not the bombardment of more civilians’;

I just know you`ve got a pinup of Muammar Gaddafi on your bedroom ceiling.

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:39pm

mavisdavis wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:31pm:

The truth hurts doesnt it mavisdavis - the evil right wing clown of contempt for what is good and right in this world

IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:51pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:39pm:
mavisdavis wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 12:31pm:

The truth hurts doesnt it mavisdavis - the evil right wing clown of contempt for what is good and right in this world

No need to be so conservophobic, & alligning yourself with Gaddafi will make you a bigger joke in this country.

IP Logged

jackflash

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:04pm

Mavis that foolosophy claims to be a woman now.

Last week it was a man.

My guess is it's a frustrated post op tranny whose operation was botched in Thailand. I guess that would make you bitter and twisted not know who or what you are.

IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:11pm

jackflash wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:04pm:
Mavis that foolosophy claims to be a woman now.

Last week it was a man.

My guess is it's a frustrated post op tranny whose operation was botched in Thailand. I guess that would make you bitter and twisted not know who or what you are.

Ahh, I wondered how one got to be so low as to admire Gaddafi.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:14pm

I cant imagine conservatives supporting the warpigs illegal invasion of Libya, slaughter of innocent civillians and attempted assassination of a national leader under the flag of the UN - most conservatives have no time for the UN.  I can imagine Neo-cons supporting it, but then they are not conservatives but Bolshevik, Imperial warpigs and genocidal maniacs. Smiley

Lets not let warpigs and imperialists dress in sheep's clothing. Cool

IP Logged

jackflash

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:21pm

Bill why don't you go hump a few bags of flour for Tip Top. That should help get rid of your pent up anger.

Anything happening with your court case. The one where you will get millions in compensation for being fat.

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:26pm

interesting.....with a mere 60 posts to his name, he seems to know everyone in here on a first name basis

Oh the cowardice and fraudulant webs that he weaves in the hope that his foul putrid stench is not noticed

IP Logged

jackflash

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 2:08pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:26pm:
interesting.....with a mere 60 posts to his name, he seems to know everyone in here on a first name basis

Come on now point out  besides old Bill Crany whose name I know?

Oh the cowardice and fraudulant webs that he weaves in the hope that his foul putrid stench is not noticed

You seem to have a thing about stench. I take it you are around five feet tall or less so I guess it's your own @rse you can smell.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 2:18pm

Prevailing wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 10:13am:
Evidence has emerged of deliberate attempts of the lawless Imperialist warpigs to assassinate Libyan leader Qaddafi highlighting their contempt for international law and the parameters under which they sought a mandate for a no fly zone.  The Imperialists abuse international law, violating national sovereignty with lie upon lie.  They are war criminals and a disgrace to the world.  And yes they includes warpig JuLIAR and Rudd.  This is about oil and it is a threat to the independence of every nation that these criminals can abuse international law in this way.

You should volunteer as a human shield. Take the Poncey Bint Fool with you.
This could be your 15 minutes.

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 3:40pm

....I wonder who will own to voting for John Howard 4 times? Australia's official US lap dog and mini war criminal and public deceiver

Oh the good old days when mates were mates

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 3:43pm

JuLIAR Gillard and Kevin Rudd, Imperial neo-colonial warpigs and assassins with blood on their hands. Smiley

IP Logged

billy the fish

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 3:59pm

we are heading foe another iraq situation leave murmaha quackdaffy alone dont meddle in middle eastern affairs infidels should not interfere in muslim afairs

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 4:53pm

billy the fish wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 3:59pm:
we are heading foe another iraq situation leave murmaha quackdaffy alone dont meddle in middle eastern affairs infidels should not interfere in muslim afairs

so the muslim states have called for a cease fire yet they want the innocent Libyians saved from Gaddafis  bombs..

so how? did they say?????

so what would you do billy?....wave that magic wand you guys seem to have.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 10:40am

jackflash wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:21pm:
Bill why don't you go hump a few bags of flour for Tip Top. That should help get rid of your pent up anger.

Anything happening with your court case. The one where you will get millions in compensation for being fat.

that got held up by his repeated mandatory detention as a mental patient and other legal issues!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 10:42am

billy the fish wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 3:59pm:

So we stand back and watch the slaughter of innocents and do nothing? then you will complain just as much as when allied forces do something about it. Cant win with you bleeding heart liberals.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 11:50am

Breaking News, Outlaw Western Neo Colonial WarPig Regimes implicated in suicide aicraft Terrorist Bombing In Libya that appears to have cost the life of the Libyan President Gaddafi's son, more to follow,
Cool

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 12:00pm

LIBYA: WEBSITE, GADDAFI'S SON KILLED BY A SUICIDE-BOMBER
http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201103211039-cro-ren1026-...

(AGI) Tripoli - Khamis, Gaddafi's sixth son, was reportedly killed by the injuries suffered in a suicide bombing on Saturday. A Libyan pilot deliberately crashed his jet against the Bab al-Azizia barracks. Hospitalized in the intensive care unit of a Tripoli hospital, he reportedly died a few hours later. The news was disclosed by the Algerian newspaper Shuruk, which echoes the Al-Manara Libyan opposition's Website.
  However, the news has not been confirmed by the regime's media. Cool

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #20 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 12:02pm

Following the same pattern of the illegal invasion of Iraq, the Western Outlaw regimes are engaging in terrorism, assassinations and mass murder of civilian populations in a bid to secure regime change and control of Libyan oil. Cool

The Outlaw Western regimes as the occupying power are remember legally responsible for Libyan airspace under their sham UN mandate. Cool

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 3:09pm

Prevailing wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 11:50am:
Breaking News, Outlaw Western Neo Colonial WarPig Regimes implicated in suicide aicraft Terrorist Bombing In Libya that appears to have cost the life of the Libyan President Gaddafi's son, more to follow,
Cool

good result!

IP Logged

billy the fish

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 3:16pm

sad to hear a proclaimed christian say that Undecided

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 3:18pm

billy the fish wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 3:16pm:
sad to hear a proclaimed christian say that Undecided

Im only celebrating the death of one scumbag. you lot are celebrating Gaddaffis slaughter of thousands. I prefer my position  ANY DAY over your amoral support for a mass murdered.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #24 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 4:38pm

Western Governments are slaughtering thousands of civilians in Libya under the mandate of the "UN" as remorselessly as they vandalize our own cultures - the regime change is required in the West as a matter of urgency to stop the murder of the innocents abroad and at home. Cool

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 4:47pm

Prevailing wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 4:38pm:
Western Governments are slaughtering thousands of civilians in Libya under the mandate of the "UN" as remorselessly as they vandalize our own cultures - the regime change is required in the West as a matter of urgency to stop the murder of the innocents abroad and at home. Cool

evidence? proof?

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #26 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 5:17pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 4:47pm:

evidence? proof?

I just tell people like you to go and google it - do your own research because I am not telling you anything that they are not admitting on TV as we speak, admitting that the United Nations forces have taken sides to determine the outcome of a civil war, that they have admitted regime change is their desired outcome, they are admitting every five minutes the assassination of the Libyan leader is a desired outcome and that they are willing to inflict as much "collateral damage" as it takes to achieve their aims.

I will tell you why you wont google it - because you are not interested in the truth that Western Governments are murderous genocidal regimes that kill their own as well as the innocent citizens of other countries. Cool

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 5:34pm

.....speaking of war pigs. Two suckers take it for the team.

THE US Army has apologised after the publication of photos showing their soldiers smiling and posing with civilians they allegedly murdered.

This week, German news magazine Der Spiegel published three photographs said to show two US soldiers accused of being part of a rogue "kill team" last year during their tour in Afghanistan.

Perhaps the most damaging image appears to show one soldier smiling as he lifts the head of a dead, bloodied Afghan man.

One of the soldiers being court martialled over the murder of the three Afghan civilians has already announced his intention to plead guilty to murder charges, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The publication of the pictures by the paper, which says they are just three of 4000 it has obtained, is a public relations nightmare for the US army which is still recovering from the fall-out from the shocking Abu Ghraib pictures from Iraq published five years ago.

The US army had sought to keep secret during prosecution of a war crimes case.

One photo shows two Afghans, who appear to be dead, leaning up against a post.

The other two photos show two soldiers accused of killing an unarmed Afghan in January 2010 kneeling next to the body of the slain man.

The two soldiers depicted kneeling by the corpse are: Army Specialist Jeremy Morlock who is accused of participating in the murder of that man and two other unarmed Afghans in February and May 2010. He appears to be smiling and holding up the head of a corpse in one photo. His lawyer has said he will plead guilty.

The other is Private First Class Andrew Holmes, who is accused of participating in the murder of that Afghan. He kneels next to the corpse, which is stretched out on the sand and grass.

In their statement, the US army said the photographs depicted "actions repugnant to us as human beings and contrary to the standards and values of the United States Army".

"The actions portrayed in these photographs remain under investigation and are now the subject of ongoing US court-martial proceedings, in which the accused are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty," The Daily Mail reports.

The photos have been placed under a protective order by an Army judge as charges are pressed against Morlock, Holmes and three other soldiers from a western-Washington-based Stryker Brigade that served in Afghanistan from the summer of 2009 to the summer of 2010.

http://www.news.com.au/world/us-army-apologises-for-kill-team-photos-of-andrew-holmes-and-jeremy-morlock-with-afghans/story-e6frfkyi-1226026155676

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 5:47pm

Prevailing wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 5:17pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 4:47pm:

evidence? proof?

I just tell people like you to go and google it - do your own research because I am not telling you anything that they are not admitting on TV as we speak, admitting that the United Nations forces have taken sides to determine the outcome of a civil war, that they have admitted regime change is their desired outcome, they are admitting every five minutes the assassination of the Libyan leader is a desired outcome and that they are willing to inflict as much "collateral damage" as it takes to achieve their aims.

I will tell you why you wont google it - because you are not interested in the truth that Western Governments are murderous genocidal regimes that kill their own as well as the innocent citizens of other countries. Cool

Prevailing is right.

For all the negatives of the internet, it opens up windows to the truth, you just need to search for it. There is a video on the front page of news.com from  a twitter page giving all the radio messages from an American aircraft. The message to the people of Libya "stay indoors lest you become a target yourself".

Has Obama declared war on Libya? if not why are the yanks indiscriminately killing people. This is Iraq all over, kill the leader, put another in with America's blessing and get some sweet oil deals creating another puppet state.

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 6:14pm

Prevailing wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 5:17pm:

I think that 'slaughtering thousands of civilians' is an exageration that doesn't improve your argument. I refute the suggestion that leaving Gadaffty in power to slaughter his own people would be an improvement. I do wish the USA had kept its nose out of this one though. Its reasoning, conduct and ability to to fight or act as a global policeman has been seriously discredited by history.

Senator Christine Milne endorsed the Nofly Zone yesterday. Personally I don't have much problem with it either, I don't know how you can say so without a mention of Yemen, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia though. I'm for a multi national UN administered peacekeeping FORCE, for when leaders go feral. I'm for an International Law that makes it a requirement for countries to arm on a one for one basis. One bomb for us and one for the UN. One salary for a soldier and one to the UN.

« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2011 at 6:23pm by Grey »  

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 7:26pm

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 5:57am

IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 6:08am

This thread is no more than the childish ravings of sub normal minds.

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 8:14am

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 8:34am

Stupid American red necks, they can't even keep their war planes in the sky. It's more proof that the one thing they love more than anything....war...... they're not very good at it. They kill rape and murder more of their own than the enemy does.

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 5:29pm

Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya: beware the lies of March

In 1999 and 2003 this was the very week Britain went to war – or, as the government put it, liberate people and protect civilians

It's March, the sun is shining and spring is just around the corner. Oh, and Britain is bombing a foreign country again. If you've got a distinct feeling of deja vu about what's been going on this weekend, then it's hardly surprising.

In this very week in 1999 Britain took a leading role in the bombing of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.

And on this very day in 2003, Britain took a leading role in the bombing – and invasion – of Iraq.

And now we're at it again in Libya.

We're being told we have to intervene in Libya to "protect the Libyan people" from being murdered by the forces of Gaddafi. We're told that having declared a ceasefire, Gaddafi "stepped up the attacks" on civilians. And that doing nothing about the dictator is simply not an option.

Now all this could be true – but our experience of other March military assaults in which Britain has played a prominent role suggests we should, at the very least, treat with one huge barrow-load of salt the claims currently being made about why we're going to war.

Back in March 1999 we were told that we had to intervene because the Yugoslav leader, Slobodan Milosevic, was "set on a Hitler-style genocide equivalent to the extermination of the Jews during world war two". That wasn't true.

In March 2003 we were told that we had to invade Iraq, because Saddam had WMDs that "could be activated within 45 minutes".

That wasn't true either.

Far from Milosevic engaging in a "Hitler-style genocide", what was occurring in Kosovo was a civil war between Yugoslav forces and the western-backed Kosovo Liberation Army, with atrocities committed on both sides. And the claims about Iraqi WMD were pure hogwash put forward to justify a military intervention to topple a regime that the west, having supported in the 1980s, now wanted out.

Both in 1999 and 2003 our leaders lied to us about the real reasons for our country's involvement in military conflict. How can we be sure that what is happening in 2011 is any different?

If the US, Britain and France are acting out of genuine humanitarian concerns for Libyan civilians, why has there been no discussion of similar action against the government in Bahrain – which last week invited into the country military forces from that great democracy Saudi Arabia to crush pro-democracy protests – or against the regime in Yemen, where 45 anti-government protesters were killed on Thursday?

The other lesson to draw from the previous March conflicts is that military interventions – sold to the public as reasonably straightforward operations against dictators with little public support – rarely go to plan. Nato thought that a few days of heavy bombardment would force Milosevic to cave in – they were wrong: the war lasted 78 days and at the end of it the Yugoslav federal army was undefeated.

The invasion of Iraq, its neocon cheerleaders assured us, would be a cakewalk, with grateful Iraqis – all of whom hated Saddam Hussein – lining up to hand bouquets of flowers to their "liberators".

And today, supporters of the Libyan action, such as the Tory MP Colonel Bob Stewart, predict that Gaddafi's forces are likely to desert. But what if the advocates of military action are wrong – as they were in 1999 and 2003? What if support for Gaddafi within Libya is stronger than we have been led to believe? Then we could be involved in yet another Middle Eastern quagmire.

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 5:30pm

The Libyan intervention is of course different in one respect from the assaults on Yugoslavia and Iraq in that it has been officially sanctioned by the UN security council. But UN backing doesn't mean that we shouldn't remain cynical about the real reasons for the attack.

For all the talk of "liberating" the people and protecting civilians, the wars against Yugoslavia and Iraq were classic imperialist ventures whose real aim was to extend western economic and military hegemony. It's unlikely that this latest March assault on an independent sovereign state is any different.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/20/libya-iraq

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #37 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 6:16pm

I have said it before - the targetting of innocent civilians is wrong.  Those who live in countries illegally invaded by outlaw western states should not target western civilians - they did not hurt you and our government will laugh and thank you for every civilian you kill.  THE only legitimate military targets in war are regime leaders, Government, bureaucracy, leaders of Business and corporate media, these are the ones fomenting war, not innocent civilians.  So before you strap a bomb vest on think about who the most high value target really is.

Again, inciting violence against civilians like the media and government does in illegal wars is disgusting, it makes me sick! Tongue

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 6:29pm

lets all hope Gaddafi gets a cruise missle in the bum. then the peopl of libya can be free of this murdering tyrant.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #39 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 6:38pm

If Qaddafi is assassinated, the Libyan people are entitled to retaliate - I'm not saying they aren't so lets get that strait, self defenses legitimate, but targeting Western civilians is wrong - go after te Western regime leaders because the innocent civilians you kill are probably sympathetic to you.  I will condemn any corporate media Journalist or Imperialist regime leader who incites war and violence. Tongue

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 7:07pm

Prevailing wrote on Mar 23rd, 2011 at 6:38pm:
If Qaddafi is assassinated, the Libyan people are entitled to retaliate - I'm not saying they aren't so lets get that strait, self defenses legitimate, but targeting Western civilians is wrong - go after te Western regime leaders because the innocent civilians you kill are probably sympathetic to you.  I will condemn any corporate media Journalist or Imperialist regime leader who incites war and violence. Tongue

even by your standards that made ZERO sense.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #41 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 7:35pm

Look all I am saying is if Western Corporate media are in a country like Libya inciting military action against a countries regime and inciting rebellion then they present themselves as combatants on the field of battle and a legitimate target to be taken out.  I have no problems with that and condemn any action of the western controlled corporate media propaganda operatives to incite killings and violence. Shocked Cool Shocked

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 8:56pm

Prevailing wrote on Mar 23rd, 2011 at 7:35pm:
Look all I am saying is if Western Corporate media are in a country like Libya inciting military action against a countries regime and inciting rebellion then they present themselves as combatants on the field of battle and a legitimate target to be taken out.  I have no problems with that and condemn any action of the western controlled corporate media propaganda operatives to incite killings and violence. Shocked Cool Shocked

bugger!! you're Deadhorse's retarded kid brother.
Now I get it!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 9:00pm

what_next wrote on Mar 23rd, 2011 at 5:30pm:
The Libyan intervention is of course different in one respect from the assaults on Yugoslavia and Iraq in that it has been officially sanctioned by the UN security council. But UN backing doesn't mean that we shouldn't remain cynical about the real reasons for the attack.

For all the talk of "liberating" the people and protecting civilians, the wars against Yugoslavia and Iraq were classic imperialist ventures whose real aim was to extend western economic and military hegemony. It's unlikely that this latest March assault on an independent sovereign state is any different.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/20/libya-iraq

Oh, Neil Clark. Thanks!!
Neil Clark is a UK-based journalist, blogger and writer. He is a contributor to a wide range of UK and international publications. His blog was voted best UK blog in the 2007 Weblog Awards

A smacking has been even 4 years ago. Best Blog!! Move over, Albert smacking Schweitzer! Gotta listen to Neil Clark!!!

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #44 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 11:44pm

Well if a corporate media whore is running around screaming about the peoples revolution, assassinating Qaddafi, passing on intel and a loyalist sniper takes him out - that is legitimate - the journalist has crossed the line of professional conduct taken sides and I would expect the occupied resistance to liquidate the threat Cool

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #45 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 12:12am

interesting.....

The USA control many of the tyrrants in the Middle East including those in Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Morocco etc and YET they are silent on the state and military slaughter of unarmed demonstrators.

But in Libya a No-Fly zone resolution is turned into a mass aerial bombardment of anything that moves at night.

Oh the web of self interest and deceit that we weave in the name of Freedom and democracy.

So tell me - why doesnt the USA begin with interventions and condemnations in the middle eastern countries it controls? Surely it doesnt support the dictators OVER these poor unarmed demostrators who are seeking freedom and basic human rights?

Tell me it isnt true?

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #46 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 6:29am

Well if Australia was occupied by United Nations troops and Chinese communist Journalists were hear on the ground calling for carpet bombings and assassinations in Australia, the journalists would be target number one to take out - an easy target and a high value target from strategic point of view. The war correspondent of the past enjoyed a protected status from all sides because he defended his independence and was reporter not a participant.  Today that is not the case, he is an inciter, I condemn all corporate media warmongering in the strongest possible terms Cool Cool Cool

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 6:47am

Based on the clearly deteriorating mental state of Bill_crany aka Prevailing, I predict another enforeced stay in a mental instituion very soon. Supporting Gaddaffis 'right' to murder his own citizens is certainly a sign of extreme paranoia.

Watch and see if Im right. I was after the Victoran bushfires where he calimed they were deliberately set by the government. he was away for nearly a year then.

Holiday time coming for you again Bedwetter Bill!!!!

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #48 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 7:00am

Longweekend spends his afternoons howling indignantly at magpies in the public park because he thinks they subliminally force him to compulsively masturbate in public toilets, pay no attention to his rantings Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 7:22am

so nutjob, do you support gaddafi killing his own people because they want a change in government? just answer the question!

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 8:59am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 at 7:22am:
so nutjob, do you support gaddafi killing his own people because they want a change in government? just answer the question!

More to the point, do you support what they are doing in Tunisia, Bahrain and Egypt. America does. Hypocritical America, they support democracy in Some countries, but not all countries.

If the atrocities are done with US weapons, it's ok, otherwise it's a bad thing. Hypocritical America.

Only fools think that if someone is against America, they must be pro Gaddafi.

I don't know of anyone who is for Gaddafi, but it seems a major percentage of people of the world are against America and their invasions.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:02am

what_next wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 at 8:59am:

More to the point, do you support what they are doing in Tunisia, Bahrain and Egypt. America does. Hypocritical America, they support democracy in Some countries, but not all countries.

If the atrocities are done with US weapons, it's ok, otherwise it's a bad thing. Hypocritical America.

Only fools think that if someone is against America, they must be pro Gaddafi.

I don't know of anyone who is for Gaddafi, but it seems a major percentage of people of the world are against America and their invasions.

the topic is gadaffi and libya.  stick to the topic. do u think the UN attacks on gadaffi are good or bad?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #52 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:14am

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=586_1300804060

Libyan rebellion has radical Islamist fervor: Benghazi link to Islamic militancy:U.S. Military Document Reveals

A Libyan protester shouts as copies of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's

Well known to the United States policymakers in Obama White House and Clinton State Department along with the National Security Council but not widely known to American mainstream media, the U.S. West Point Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center document reveals that Libya sent more fighters to Iraq’s Islamic militancy on a per-capita basis than any other Muslim country, including Saudi Arabia.

Perhaps more alarmingly for Western policymakers, most of the fighters came from eastern Libya, the center of the current uprising against Muammar el-Qaddafi.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/harmony/pdf/CTCForeignFighter.19.Dec07.pdf

here is the document from westpoint academy

US funded al-qaeda

research yes good

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:15am

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/harmony/pdf/CTCForeignFighter.19.Dec07.pdf

here is the document from westpoint academy

US funded al-qaeda

research yes good

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #54 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:16am

and so it is

the US the UN and AL-QAEDA vsv Libya here

SAS and special forces/blackwater leading al-qaeda

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8391632/Libya-the-West-and-al-Qaeda-on-the-same-side.html

Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side
Statements of support for Libya's revolution by al-Qaeda and leading Islamists have led to fears that military action by the West might be playing into the hands of its ideological enemies.

By Richard Spencer, Tripoli 6:48PM GMT 18 Mar 2011
WikiLeaks cables, independent analysts and reporters have all identified supporters of Islamist causes among the opposition to Col Gaddafi's regime, particularly in the towns of Benghazi and Dernah.
An al-Qaeda leader of Libyan origin, Abu Yahya al-Libi, released a statement backing the insurrection a week ago, while Yusuf Qaradawi, the Qatar-based, Muslim Brotherhood-linked theologian issued a fatwa authorising Col Gaddafi's military entourage to assassinate him.

the US must consult congress to enact war unto any other entity.

this has now changed,this is no longer the US observing the

constitution,the US now takes its orders from the UN

the UN is the most omnipotent organ on the planet

quote krudd.

land of the free home of the brave?

or slave

ok cool,enjoy the radiation bath whilst

your watching your war movies..reap sow

namaste

-:)

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 10:30am

the topic is gadaffi and libya.  stick to the topic. do u think the UN attacks on gadaffi are good or bad?

Do I agree the attacks on Gaddafi are a good thing?

Well first of all, the UN and America have insisted that Gaddafi himself is not a target, you forget this is not a war (according to the US) it is simply enforcing a no fly zone over Libya, which includes bombing the defence forces of Libya. Why the US would then bomb his compound is hard to understand.

However, the British and French have stated that Gaddafi himself is a legitimate target and should be destroyed, it looks as though all sides can't agree on the same issue.

Now do I agree with it, yes and no. I believe in democracy and I believe every country should have it, especially when the people are so passionate about gaining it. However if you are going to attack one nation for not supporting democracy and for murdering its people, then I believe you should have the same stance on every nation.

What we are seeing is the hypocrisy of how the US treats friend versus foe. Bahrain, Egypt and Tunisia all had Governments killing innocent protesters, as we are seeing now in Bahrain with the support of the US. How can the US be pro-democracy in Libya, but anti-democracy in Bahrain? The answer is simple, money. Bahrain, Egypt and Tunisia all have billion dollar arms deals with the US, so when they attack and kill innocent civilians, the US turn a blind eye, something which goes against the very foundations of the democracy they supposedly represent.

I do not support Gaddafi, however, you tend to feel a little sympathy for him due in part to the fact that he is doing nothing different to what the other middle Eastern dictators (or leaders) were doing, yet he is the only one being attacked.

Why is the death of say an Egyptian or a Bahrain national not seen as abhorrent act by the US? Are Egyptian and Bahrain nationals worthless. If the US wants credibility it must support democracy in all nations, even those where it has a vested interest, otherwise they come out looking like hypocritical war mongers.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #56 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 12:28pm

As usual the compulsive wan### is as incoherent and hysterical as ever, I do not accept the premise upon which your lies are based in the first place - where's the evidence and where's the mandate to abuse the powers of the UN - spin is not evidence. Cool

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Mar 25th, 2011 at 2:58pm

Confusion reigns. What a circus.

Video shows US senator John McCain calling Gaddafi a terrorist after signing a huge arms deal with him.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print