Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
WarPigs Attempt Assassination Of Libyan Leader (Read 4336 times)
Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: WarPigs Attempt Assassination Of Libyan Leader
Reply #45 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 12:12am

interesting.....

The USA control many of the tyrrants in the Middle East including those in Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Morocco etc and YET they are silent on the state and military slaughter of unarmed demonstrators.

But in Libya a No-Fly zone resolution is turned into a mass aerial bombardment of anything that moves at night.

Oh the web of self interest and deceit that we weave in the name of Freedom and democracy.

So tell me - why doesnt the USA begin with interventions and condemnations in the middle eastern countries it controls? Surely it doesnt support the dictators OVER these poor unarmed demostrators who are seeking freedom and basic human rights?

Tell me it isnt true?

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #46 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 6:29am

Well if Australia was occupied by United Nations troops and Chinese communist Journalists were hear on the ground calling for carpet bombings and assassinations in Australia, the journalists would be target number one to take out - an easy target and a high value target from strategic point of view. The war correspondent of the past enjoyed a protected status from all sides because he defended his independence and was reporter not a participant.  Today that is not the case, he is an inciter, I condemn all corporate media warmongering in the strongest possible terms Cool Cool Cool

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 6:47am

Based on the clearly deteriorating mental state of Bill_crany aka Prevailing, I predict another enforeced stay in a mental instituion very soon. Supporting Gaddaffis 'right' to murder his own citizens is certainly a sign of extreme paranoia.

Watch and see if Im right. I was after the Victoran bushfires where he calimed they were deliberately set by the government. he was away for nearly a year then.

Holiday time coming for you again Bedwetter Bill!!!!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #48 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 7:00am

Longweekend spends his afternoons howling indignantly at magpies in the public park because he thinks they subliminally force him to compulsively masturbate in public toilets, pay no attention to his rantings Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 7:22am

so nutjob, do you support gaddafi killing his own people because they want a change in government? just answer the question!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 8:59am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 at 7:22am:
so nutjob, do you support gaddafi killing his own people because they want a change in government? just answer the question!

More to the point, do you support what they are doing in Tunisia, Bahrain and Egypt. America does. Hypocritical America, they support democracy in Some countries, but not all countries.

If the atrocities are done with US weapons, it's ok, otherwise it's a bad thing. Hypocritical America.

Only fools think that if someone is against America, they must be pro Gaddafi.

I don't know of anyone who is for Gaddafi, but it seems a major percentage of people of the world are against America and their invasions.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:02am

what_next wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 at 8:59am:

More to the point, do you support what they are doing in Tunisia, Bahrain and Egypt. America does. Hypocritical America, they support democracy in Some countries, but not all countries.

If the atrocities are done with US weapons, it's ok, otherwise it's a bad thing. Hypocritical America.

Only fools think that if someone is against America, they must be pro Gaddafi.

I don't know of anyone who is for Gaddafi, but it seems a major percentage of people of the world are against America and their invasions.

the topic is gadaffi and libya.  stick to the topic. do u think the UN attacks on gadaffi are good or bad?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #52 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:14am

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=586_1300804060

Libyan rebellion has radical Islamist fervor: Benghazi link to Islamic militancy:U.S. Military Document Reveals

A Libyan protester shouts as copies of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's

Well known to the United States policymakers in Obama White House and Clinton State Department along with the National Security Council but not widely known to American mainstream media, the U.S. West Point Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center document reveals that Libya sent more fighters to Iraq’s Islamic militancy on a per-capita basis than any other Muslim country, including Saudi Arabia.

Perhaps more alarmingly for Western policymakers, most of the fighters came from eastern Libya, the center of the current uprising against Muammar el-Qaddafi.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/harmony/pdf/CTCForeignFighter.19.Dec07.pdf

here is the document from westpoint academy

US funded al-qaeda

research yes good

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:15am

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/harmony/pdf/CTCForeignFighter.19.Dec07.pdf

here is the document from westpoint academy

US funded al-qaeda

research yes good

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #54 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:16am

and so it is

the US the UN and AL-QAEDA vsv Libya here

SAS and special forces/blackwater leading al-qaeda

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8391632/Libya-the-West-and-al-Qaeda-on-the-same-side.html

Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side
Statements of support for Libya's revolution by al-Qaeda and leading Islamists have led to fears that military action by the West might be playing into the hands of its ideological enemies.

By Richard Spencer, Tripoli 6:48PM GMT 18 Mar 2011
WikiLeaks cables, independent analysts and reporters have all identified supporters of Islamist causes among the opposition to Col Gaddafi's regime, particularly in the towns of Benghazi and Dernah.
An al-Qaeda leader of Libyan origin, Abu Yahya al-Libi, released a statement backing the insurrection a week ago, while Yusuf Qaradawi, the Qatar-based, Muslim Brotherhood-linked theologian issued a fatwa authorising Col Gaddafi's military entourage to assassinate him.

the US must consult congress to enact war unto any other entity.

this has now changed,this is no longer the US observing the

constitution,the US now takes its orders from the UN

the UN is the most omnipotent organ on the planet

quote krudd.

land of the free home of the brave?

or slave

ok cool,enjoy the radiation bath whilst

your watching your war movies..reap sow

namaste

-:)

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 10:30am

the topic is gadaffi and libya.  stick to the topic. do u think the UN attacks on gadaffi are good or bad?

Do I agree the attacks on Gaddafi are a good thing?

Well first of all, the UN and America have insisted that Gaddafi himself is not a target, you forget this is not a war (according to the US) it is simply enforcing a no fly zone over Libya, which includes bombing the defence forces of Libya. Why the US would then bomb his compound is hard to understand.

However, the British and French have stated that Gaddafi himself is a legitimate target and should be destroyed, it looks as though all sides can't agree on the same issue.

Now do I agree with it, yes and no. I believe in democracy and I believe every country should have it, especially when the people are so passionate about gaining it. However if you are going to attack one nation for not supporting democracy and for murdering its people, then I believe you should have the same stance on every nation.

What we are seeing is the hypocrisy of how the US treats friend versus foe. Bahrain, Egypt and Tunisia all had Governments killing innocent protesters, as we are seeing now in Bahrain with the support of the US. How can the US be pro-democracy in Libya, but anti-democracy in Bahrain? The answer is simple, money. Bahrain, Egypt and Tunisia all have billion dollar arms deals with the US, so when they attack and kill innocent civilians, the US turn a blind eye, something which goes against the very foundations of the democracy they supposedly represent.

I do not support Gaddafi, however, you tend to feel a little sympathy for him due in part to the fact that he is doing nothing different to what the other middle Eastern dictators (or leaders) were doing, yet he is the only one being attacked.

Why is the death of say an Egyptian or a Bahrain national not seen as abhorrent act by the US? Are Egyptian and Bahrain nationals worthless. If the US wants credibility it must support democracy in all nations, even those where it has a vested interest, otherwise they come out looking like hypocritical war mongers.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #56 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 12:28pm

As usual the compulsive wan### is as incoherent and hysterical as ever, I do not accept the premise upon which your lies are based in the first place - where's the evidence and where's the mandate to abuse the powers of the UN - spin is not evidence. Cool

IP Logged

what_next

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Mar 25th, 2011 at 2:58pm

Confusion reigns. What a circus.

Video shows US senator John McCain calling Gaddafi a terrorist after signing a huge arms deal with him.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print