Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: islam and jews
Reply #75 - Mar 18th, 2011 at 7:38pm

Its all over for the status quo

the walls are crumbling down

and all the USA and its client butcher states can do is plug one leaking hole after another

Its actually funny watching them go around like head less chooks

If only they REALLY promoted democracy int he region rather tha prop up dictactors and fascism

The countries in theri own backyard (central and south america) worked that out years ago.

Oil for Corporate Profit via the Blood route

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #76 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 1:49pm

Sooooo .. have we worked out that religion is one thing .. race is quite another?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #77 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 7:17pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 18th, 2011 at 7:38pm:

and all the USA and its client butcher states can do is plug one leaking hole after another

If only they REALLY promoted democracy int he region rather tha prop up dictactors and
fascism

The countries in theri own backyard (central and south america) worked that out years ago.

Dictionary;
fascism = = an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government.

Dictators and fascism, 'bigots' and 'racists'?

Italian fascism...

Quote:

"The State not only is authority which governs and molds individual wills with laws and values of spiritual life...
For the Fascist, everything is within the State and... neither individuals nor groups are outside the State...
For Fascism, the State is an absolute, before which individuals or groups are only relative...
Liberalism denied the State in the name of the individual;
Fascism reasserts the rights of the State as expressing the real essence of the individual."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_fascism#Doctrine

NOW COMPARE THE ABOVE, TO THE 'M.O.' [modus operandi] OF ISLAM [...from the Koran];

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against unbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:"
Koran 3.028

"Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
Koran 4.144

"Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City....whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy)."
Koran 33.60, 61

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

1/    Koran 2.98 - "...Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith." [i.e. 'Unbelief' is a crime.].
[ - - The enemy of moslems is identified. All of 'unbelieving' mankind, are the declared enemy of moslems.]

2/    Koran 47:8-11 - "...those who reject Allah have no protector."
[ - - Here, it is clearly stated to every good moslem, that moslem enmity, violence, and warfare, against 'those who reject Faith', is morally justified, and 'lawful'. /sarc off]

3/    Koran 4.74-76 - "...those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil:..."
[ - - Those who reject 'Faith' are ipso facto, 'rightly' deemed as being innately evil by ISLAM, and by Allah. Therefore those who reject 'Faith', are the rightful targets of moslem enmity, violence, and warfare.
...'those who reject Faith' are also described [Koran 4.74-76], as 'oppressors' and as, 'the friends of Satan'.]

And the corollary of point #3, that, "...those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil:...", is therefore point #1, "...Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.".

"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76

The Hadith,
"...If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

"Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' ...."
hadithsunnah/bukhari #004.052.196

And on, and on, and on.

+++

A moslem, is a person who chooses to embrace a philosophy [ISLAM] which tells moslems that it is 'lawful' for moslems, to kill those who do not believe, as they believe.

If moslems and the ISLAMIC philosophy are not fascists, then who are ???

Many people like 'Foolosophy' insist that those who scrutinise and criticise ISLAM, are 'bigots' and 'racists'?
Duh ???
Why do you think that is ???

ISLAM is not a race [of people].
ISLAM is a *deceitful*, violent, supremacist, fascist, political philosophy.
ISLAM is a *deceptive* and violent political entity, masquerading as a religion.

Wake up people.

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:32pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #78 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:07pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 18th, 2011 at 7:38pm:

If only they REALLY promoted democracy int he region rather tha prop up dictactors and fascism

Blustering is cheap.

Why don't you move away from the US sphere of influence and live in, say, China or North Korea or Cuba.
There you could live in 'real democracy rather than propped up dictatorships and fascism'.

I tell you why. It is because you are a complete smacking loony who hasn't the faintest idea about anything. And you are a big-mouth coward.

If you really had the conviction you blabber about you would have moved away from Australia a long time ago.

You are a fraud and a blustering idiot. ( I am holding back on the invective, you understand.)

The way you live is a direct contradiction of every utterance you make. You couldn't be falser if you tried.

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #79 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:23pm

The 3 pillars of fascism to emerge from the 20th century

- Bolshevism
- Nazism
- Corporatism

Enjoy your delisional slavery my friends and dont forget to bend over each day and receive your corporate dividends

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #80 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:34pm

Soren wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:07pm:
Blustering is cheap.

Why don't you move away from the US sphere of influence and live in, say, China or North Korea or Cuba.
There you could live in 'real democracy rather than propped up dictatorships and fascism'.

I tell you why. It is because you are a complete smacking loony who hasn't the faintest idea about anything. And you are a big-mouth coward.

If you really had the conviction you blabber about you would have moved away from Australia a long time ago.

You are a fraud and a blustering idiot. ( I am holding back on the invective, you understand.)

The way you live is a direct contradiction of every utterance you make. You couldn't be falser if you tried.

LOL     Wink

+++

In actual fact Soren,     'Foolosophy', and many others, are defending those who he/'she' claims to despise;

Dictators and fascists, bigots and racists   [i.e. ISLAMISTS, aka, good moslems].

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:41pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:37pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:23pm:
The 3 pillars of fascism to emerge from the 20th century

- Bolshevism
- Nazism
- Corporatism

Enjoy your delisional slavery my friends and dont forget to bend over each day and receive your corporate dividends

You are an idiot and you enjoy being an idiot. You are uneducated, you are proudly uneducated.   You have no excuse.

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #82 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:24pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:34pm:
Soren wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:07pm:
Blustering is cheap.

LOL     Wink

+++

In actual fact Soren,     'Foolosophy', and many others, are defending those who he/'she' claims to despise;

Dictators and fascists, bigots and racists   [i.e. ISLAMISTS, aka, good moslems].

And who supports these so called Islamic fascists that are running the Middle east for them so that Western Multinational OIl corporations can take the oil for next to nothing?

Yadda - your hatred of Palestinians and unending support for fascist Israeli expansionism in the region is breathtakingly hypocritical

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #83 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:47pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:24pm:

In actual fact Soren,     'Foolosophy', and many others, are defending those who he/'she' claims to despise;

Dictators and fascists, bigots and racists   [i.e. ISLAMISTS, aka, good moslems].

And who supports these so called Islamic fascists that are running the Middle east for them so that Western Multinational OIl corporations can take the oil for next to nothing?

Yadda - your hatred of Palestinians and unending support for fascist Israeli expansionism in the region is breathtakingly hypocritical

Foolosophy,

No.

You are the raging hypocrite.

Please, everyone who reads this post,

SEE THESE IMAGES, OF THE 'INNOCENT' PEOPLE Foolosophy IS DEFENDING.... here...
"Arab world in revolt, how will the West fare"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1296163674/58#58

Israel has not been murdering 'Palestinians'.

Israel has been erecting these...
IMAGE...

To prevent wicked terrorist incidents such as this...

IMAGE...

Australians, imagine if this victim of ISLAM, this [bus] victim of an ISLAMIC 'martyr' bomber [above], was YOUR child.

Australians, do you IMAGINE, that such an 'occurrence' could not happen in Australia ???

THINK AGAIN.

BUT ACCORDING TO YOU, Foolosophy, ISRAELIS ARE CHILD KILLERS.

YOU Foolosophy, and all moslems, are the lying hypocrites.

+++

"Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions."

Psalms 106

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #84 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:02pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:47pm:
Foolosophy wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:24pm:

In actual fact Soren,     'Foolosophy', and many others, are defending those who he/'she' claims to despise;

Dictators and fascists, bigots and racists   [i.e. ISLAMISTS, aka, good moslems].

Foolosophy,

No.

You are the raging hypocrite.

Please, everyone who reads this post,

SEE THESE IMAGES, OF THE 'INNOCENT' PEOPLE Foolosophy IS DEFENDING.... here...
"Arab world in revolt, how will the West fare"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1296163674/58#58

Israel has not been murdering 'Palestinians'.

Israel has been erecting these...
IMAGE...
http://www.deiryassin.org/images/fpwall.jpg

To prevent wicked terrorist incidents such as this...

IMAGE...
http://www.israelnewsagency.com/beersheva8.04.jpg

Australians, imagine if this victim of ISLAM, this [bus] victim of an ISLAMIC 'martyr' bomber [above], was YOUR child.

Australians, do you IMAGINE, that such an 'occurrence' could not happen in Australia ???

THINK AGAIN.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41725000/jpg/_41725714_bus_getty.jpg

BUT ACCORDING TO YOU, Foolosophy, ISRAELIS ARE CHILD KILLERS.

YOU Foolosophy, and all moslems, are the lying hypocrites.

+++

"Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions."

Psalms 106

What was the Cast Lead operation about? lol

Why do you deny that you're Jewish?

And these barriers are fine - BUT not on annexed land post 1967

Build these walls around your 1948 borders - the borders you agreed to

Its all over anyway Yadda

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #85 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:23pm

“My biggest struggle,” he says, “is to rehumanize the Palestinians. There’s a whole machinery of brainwashing in Israel which really accompanies each of us from early childhood, and I’m a product of this machinery as much as anyone else. [We are taught] a few narratives that it’s very hard to break. That we Israelis are the ultimate and only victims. That the Palestinians are born to kill, and their hatred is irrational. That the Palestinians are not human beings like us? So you get a society without any moral doubts, without any questions marks, with hardly public debate. To raise your voice against all this is very hard.”

Gideon Levy (Jewish Journalist, Israel)

So if Gideon can see this and he lives in Israel, why cant Yadda?

Why does Yadda have so much hatred in his darkened racist heart?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #86 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:25pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:02pm:
Yadda wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:47pm:

ACCORDING TO YOU, Foolosophy, ISRAELIS ARE CHILD KILLERS.

What was the Cast Lead operation about?

Foolosophy,
Your feigned ignorance is so juvenile.
And so transparent.

Google;
rockets sderot

Q.
And why is Hamas rocketing civilians within Israel ???

A.
Because Hamas is defending peaceful moslems from Israeli aggression, of course!
/sarc off

Why do you deny that you're Jewish?

I am not Jewish, and i have no knowledge of any Jewish heritage in my family.

Its all over anyway Yadda

You do not know what you are fighting.

You imagine you do.

But you do not.

View the YOUTUBE promo, Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran, and the Revolt of Islam
In the opening scenes of this promo, the President of Iran Ahmadinejad declares to a vast and animated crowd,

"The ocean of rage of the people of the region will surge and eradicate the Zionist regime."

Now read these bible verses...
Isaiah 17:12,13
Isaiah 59:19
Jeremiah 46:7
Daniel 9:26

"Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters:"

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #87 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:29pm

“Today we have three kinds of people living under Israeli rule,” he explains. “We have Jewish Israelis, who have full democracy and have full civil rights. We have the Israeli Arabs, who have Israeli citizenship but are severely discriminated against. And we have the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories, who live without any civil rights, and without any human rights. Is that a democracy?”

He sits back and asks in a low tone, as if talking about a terminally ill friend: “How can you say it is a democracy when, in 62 years, there was not one single Arab village established? I don’t have to tell you how many Jewish towns and villages were established. Not one Arab village. How can you say it’s a democracy when research has shown repeatedly that Jews and Arabs get different punishments for the same crime? How can you say it’s a democracy when a Palestinian student can hardly rent an apartment in Tel Aviv, because when they hear his accent or his name almost nobody will rent to him? How can you say Israel is a democracy when? Jerusalem invests 577 shekels a year in a pupil in [Palestinian] East Jerusalem and 2372 shekels a year in a pupil from [Jewish] West Jerusalem. Four times less, only because of the child’s ethnicity! Every part of our society is racist.”

“I want to be proud of my country,” he says. “I am an Israeli patriot. I want us to do the right thing.” So this requires him to point out that Palestinian violence is – in truth – much more limited than Israeli violence, and usually a reaction to it. “The first twenty years of the occupation passed quietly, and we did not lift a finger to end it. Instead, under cover of the quiet, we built the enormous, criminal settlement enterprise,” where Palestinian land is seized by Jewish religious fundamentalists who claim it was given to them by God. Only then – after a long period of theft, and after their attempts at peaceful resistance were met with brutal violence – did the Palestinians become violent themselves. “What would happen if the Palestinians had not fired Qassams [the rockets shot at Southern Israel, including civilian towns]? Would Israel have lifted the economic siege? Nonsense. If the Gazans were sitting quietly, as Israel expects them to do, their case would disappear from the agenda. Nobody would give any thought to the fate of the people of Gaza if they had not behaved violently.”

Gideon Levy (Israeli Journalist, Tel Aviv)

Read it Yadda - educate yourself - free yourself from your hatred and racist bigotry

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #88 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:41pm

Foolosophy wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:23pm:
“My biggest struggle,” he says, “is to rehumanize the Palestinians. There’s a whole machinery of brainwashing in Israel which really accompanies each of us from early childhood, and I’m a product of this machinery as much as anyone else. [We are taught] a few narratives that it’s very hard to break. That we Israelis are the ultimate and only victims. That the Palestinians are born to kill, and their hatred is irrational. That the Palestinians are not human beings like us? So you get a society without any moral doubts, without any questions marks, with hardly public debate. To raise your voice against all this is very hard.”

Gideon Levy (Jewish Journalist, Israel)

So if Gideon can see this and he lives in Israel, why cant Yadda?

Why does Yadda have so much hatred in his darkened racist heart?

Foolosophy,

These are the people of Gaza, who you are defending...

They throw acid into the faces of young 'uncovered' Gaza women...

Because they are 'warriors' of ISLAM.

And so brave, and so just.

/sarc off

"Israeli treatment of Palestinians"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1229690857/119#119
Quote:
Dec. 2, 2006
Gaza women warned of immodesty
A....group calling itself the Just Swords of Islam issued a warning to Palestinian women in the Gaza Strip over the weekend that they must wear the hijab or face being targeted by the group's members.
.....The group said its followers last week threw acid at the face of a young woman who was dressed "immodestly" in the center of Gaza City....

Foolosophy,

How do you justify defending such monsters ???

IP Logged

Foolosophy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #89 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:54pm

..Yadda concern for justice and democracy is laughable

Why do you pretend to be Non-Jewish?

What is your pupose here? Apart from spreading lies and race based hatred

Dont you believe Gideon Levy?