Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Majority of aussies worried about muslims (Read 9806 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Majority of aussies worried about muslims
Reply #15 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 9:39am

Lestat wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 8:39am:
lol, me stupid? Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

Anyways, perhaps I can educate you...you ignorant migrant. hehe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

"In Australia, anti-Italian riots occurred on numerous occasions since Italian immigrants, or "wogs" (an English derogatory term for foreigners, not slang so much as an archaism, once often applied in Australia to Southern Europeans), first began arriving to the country in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Many Australians viewed the Italian immigrants as "immoral", "low", and "dirty".[15]"

What was that about lying? Though I'm not surprised, that an migrant such as yourself doesn't know much about Australian history.

More reason why you should p(ss off back to where you came from.

Never said Aussies weren't racist, talking to one right now, porky.

Still no evidence to support your lies about lynching of italians by Aussie racists.

You can dance around the subject and try to cover your lies with racist comments all you like , does not detract from the fact you are a lying racist cretin.  Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #16 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 9:45am

Quote:
Majority of aussies worried about muslims

Gee wind-up people with a BS scare campaign for a decade and a half and I wonder what you will get?

Would anybody be surprised by this.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 9:50am

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 9:39am:
Lestat wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 8:39am:
lol, me stupid? Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

Anyways, perhaps I can educate you...you ignorant migrant. hehe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

"In Australia, anti-Italian riots occurred on numerous occasions since Italian immigrants, or "wogs" (an English derogatory term for foreigners, not slang so much as an archaism, once often applied in Australia to Southern Europeans), first began arriving to the country in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Many Australians viewed the Italian immigrants as "immoral", "low", and "dirty".[15]"

What was that about lying? Though I'm not surprised, that an migrant such as yourself doesn't know much about Australian history.

More reason why you should p(ss off back to where you came from.

Never said Aussies weren't racist, talking to one right now, porky.

Still no evidence to support your lies about lynching of italians by Aussie racists.

You can dance around the subject and try to cover your lies with racist comments all you like , does not detract from the fact you are a lying racist cretin.  Grin

lol...i'm not racist, I hate all migrants equally. Don't target a particular type of migrant...unlike some.

Besides, if you don't like Aussies and our racism, then why did you come here in the first place. Go back to your own country.

Anyways, haven't you changed your tune. hehe. Weren't you just a couple of days ago going on about muslim immigrants?

Whats wrong BigOlDipsh(t...don't you like it when your on the receiving end of your own racism.  To easy Big Ol dipshit, your to easy. Though it doesn't suprisme me at all that my point has gone right over your head.

Your being played, and the beauty is, you don't even realise it. LOL

As for Italians being lynched...I'll give you a hint, do some research into the interim camps during WW2. I don't have to do EVERYTHING for you do I.

ahh, BigOlDipsh(t...if anything, you are good entertainment.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 9:53am

Dnarever wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 9:45am:
Quote:
Majority of aussies worried about muslims

Gee wind-up people with a BS scare campaign for a decade and a half and I wonder what you will get?

Would anybody be surprised by this.

Sad things is most of those being 'wind up' don't even realise it, and even worst, many of them are migrants themselves.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #19 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 10:01am

[quote author=Lestat33 link=1298984703/15#17]

As for Italians being lynched...I'll give you a hint, do some research into the interim camps during WW2. I don't have to do EVERYTHING for you do I.

[/quote]

Like I said in my first post, didn't happen.

Even with your poor spelling, grammar and weird syntax, nothing you wrote, went 'over my head'. You are just a stupid little racist with a poor education.

BTW I went to the same type of Aussie schools you did, I just manage to stay awake during class you moron.  Grin

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 10:40am

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 10:01am:
Like I said in my first post, didn't happen.

And cause you 'said it', doesn't make it so.

It did happen, and has been documented. If you are incapable of using google, well thats your problem not mine.

If you choose to stick your head in the sand, then so be it.

Even with your poor spelling, grammar and weird syntax, nothing you wrote, went 'over my head'. You are just a stupid little racist with a poor education.

Wow...resorting to 'grammar' and 'spelling'. Now I really know your struggling.

Whats that about the pot and the kettle??? (Do you need me to explain this to you aswell...I apologise, I sometimes forget just how dense you really are).

But it did go over your head...the very fact that your responding again shows it went over your head. You calling me racist is once again...proof that my point has gone over head.

Like I said, you so stupid that you still don't even realise it.

Do I have to remind you of what 'YOU' said about migrants in another thread.

Kind of ironic now isn't it...that 'you' are calling me 'racist'.

BTW I went to the same type of Aussie schools you did, I just manage to stay awake during class you moron.  Grin

Who said anything about school??

Migrants go to school, I never said they didn't. Not sure what thats got to do with the price of fish.

Keep trying BigOlDipsh(t.....its getting funnier by the minute. By the way...if you have trouble with all the 'bad spelling and grammer' in this post, try a spell check, lets see what it comes up with.

Cheesy:D:D

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 2:32pm

stryder wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:08pm:
Well what do you think ??

That there is a problem with muslims settling in Australia who have deep anti western or anti jewish feelings, or is the problem US, that we havent been welcoming enough as some islamic apologists and leftist would like us to think ?????

OVER TO YOU.

Our parents warned about the immiscibility of muslim immigration in the 70s and 80s but they were told to sit back because our clever politicians aided by social engineers would create the perfect society. Here we are 40 years down the road and they are still trying to tell us that things are great. We know that things aren't great. Back in the 70s our alleged politicians sowed dragon's teeth and the current survey results underlines that.

* Those who hold dual citizenship should not have their opinions included in any surveys. You're either an Australian or you're not. There is no such thing as a Sri Lankan/Australian or a Spanish/Australian.

** I am a New Age Muslim and even I can't stand muslims.  

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #22 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 2:56pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 7:48am:
abu_rashid wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 6:25am:
I'm sure when Italians came here over 99% of the population was concerned about them. In fact if I remember correctly there was mass mob violence against them and some were lynched...

You remember wrong, never happened; try not to make Australians any more racist than they really are too support your dubious arguments.

Well bigol...there were some 'problems' and bad feelings to do with Italian immigrants........Of course that was in the late 40's and early 50's, and had more to do with the fact that Italy had been an enemy in WW2 than with racism......Asian and German immigrants in the same period had similar problems.......But that was more a question of " You were shooting at me last year you b@stard"...

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #23 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 3:18pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 2:56pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 7:48am:
abu_rashid wrote on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 6:25am:
I'm sure when Italians came here over 99% of the population was concerned about them. In fact if I remember correctly there was mass mob violence against them and some were lynched...

You remember wrong, never happened; try not to make Australians any more racist than they really are too support your dubious arguments.

Well bigol...there were some 'problems' and bad feelings to do with Italian immigrants........Of course that was in the late 40's and early 50's, and had more to do with the fact that Italy had been an enemy in WW2 than with racism......Asian and German immigrants in the same period had similar problems.......But that was more a question of " You were shooting at me last year you b@stard"...

Totally agree giz, never said that Aussie weren't racists, I'm only disputing the lie that there were 'lynchings' of italian immigrants.

If these nongs are going to post such rubbish, I feel that they need to be brought to task.

It's these constant lies that minorities propagate to bolster their own agendas that p1ss me to tears.  Angry

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 10:56pm

Quote:
** I am a New Age Muslim and even I can't stand muslims. 

Good to know, salad.

Quite frankly Islam and muslims needs some reform to shed itself from its barbarity and medieval thinking thats still entenched in mainstream Islam itself,

Maybe it might happen one day.

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 11:03pm

Quote:

Abu Rashid, it took just a short time for the italians, along with the greeks and yugoslavs to melt and blend into australia, maybe around a decade or 2,

But the muslim migrants have been coming here in numbers since the 1970s and AFTER 3 DECADES to the present 2011,

There intergration into australia is still an ISSUE ???

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 11:05pm

Quote:
I'm sure when Italians came here over 99% of the population was concerned about them.

Im sure they were, and im also sure they werent concerned with segments of italian migrants who exhibited ANTI AUSTRALIAN FEELINGS AND BEHAVIOUR AS WELL. !

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #27 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 11:50pm

OK, perhaps i was wrong. There were lynchings of Italians in America, and they weren't even during WWII.

Quote:
In the United States, Italian immigrants were subject to extreme prejudice, racism, and, in many cases, violence. During the 19th century and early 20th century, Italian Americans were often seen as non-American, non-white criminals. Some anti-Italianism had roots in the same cause of violence against Jews. Because Italians were seen as the descendants of the Romans, who had crucified Jesus, this served as justification for violence against Italians.

The largest mass lynching in American history involved the lynching of eleven Italians in the city of New Orleans in 1891. The Italians, who were thought to have assassinated police chief David Hennessy, were arrested and placed in a jail cell before being brutally murdered by a lynch mob that stormed the jailhouse, with witnesses claiming that the cheers "were nearly deafening". Cries of "hang the dagos" were heard throughout the riot. Reporting on the incident, one newspaper reported. Afterwards, hundreds of Italian immigrants, most of whom were not criminals, were arrested by law enforcement. Decades after, an anti-Italian phrase, "Who kill-a the chief?" remained popular in the New Orleans area.

There were however riots in Australia during which Italian-owned shops were burnt to the ground, and this was prior to WWII as well.

The simple fact is that Muslims are being subject to much the same sentiments that most other migrant groups have been in the past. There's nothing really new about it. And bearing in mind that Australia is engaged in a war on Islam, and has been for at least the past 20 years (beginning with the initial invasion of Iraq), its no surprise that such bigotry would be flaring about now.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 12:08am

Quote:
OK, perhaps i was wrong. There were lynchings of Italians in America, and they weren't even during WWII.

Abu Rashid, Im talking strictly about what is happneing here in australia, NOT WHAT HAPPENED IN LOUISANA, USA WITH ITALIANS OVER A CENTURY AGO. ??????

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #29 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 5:54am

As I said I mixed it up a little.

But also as I mentioned, riots did happen here too, where people burnt down their shops.

Look the simple fact is Muslims are not really being treated any different to any other group of people we 'welcome' to our shores. They're going through the exact same things, actually they may even have it a little easier, because times have changed so much.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print