Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Would it be possible for (Read 11896 times)
whysoserious

Australian Politics

Would it be possible for
Feb 28th, 2011 at 3:53pm

Mod: There is no way I'm going to read through all this, but it contained a few personal attacks and personal information. 

« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2011 at 7:26pm by muso »  

IP Logged

whysoserious

Australian Politics

Re: Would it be possible for
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 3:56pm

feel free to ban me like you did mel this forum is no longer my scene after what mel showed me today.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 3:58pm

Quote:
.....alert guests to my sites political atmosphere *this and give them a fighting chance to retreat.......

The use of the word '*this' as above is a dead set certain mellie indicator.

This person is mellie.

Cheesy

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:05pm

I'm shocked. I saw a similar post to this not so long ago. I'm not in that good with the mods that I can demand they immediately close a thread.

This is all about questioning your Liberal propaganda - you don't want your rants interrupted. What a vicious little baby you are.

I hope this thread is deleted. You are one very hateful and disturbed person.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:14pm

Aussie is correct - Mellie is 'whysoserious'!

Seriously, Mellie, I don't know why you bother to come on here and complain about the way you've been treated by pretending to be a semi-objective observer...

That said, I wish to point out that I haven't been around much today - so I am not aware of the exact circumstances that led to this thread...

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:19pm

Given the contents of the OP .. it's prob best if we leave this topic for the Mods to handle Mantra et al.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

whysoserious

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:30pm

mel has asked me to forward on her mellie account password to the sites owner so he can take a look for himself.odd he appears to have disappeared from the recipient directory.who is was freediver?

IP Logged

whysoserious

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:32pm

mel has asked me to forward on her mellie account password to the sites owner so he can take a look for himself.odd he appears to have disappeared from the recipient directory.who is was freediver?

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #8 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:50pm

whysoserious wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:30pm:

This is a wild guess, Mellie, but I'd suggest that he's blocked you - and probably your IP!?

Presumably, he's grown weary of you directly contacting him ad nauseam ad infinitum...

Best wishes, Mellie!

PS Quite right, Lisa - this one's best left alone. My bad!

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

whysoserious

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 5:01pm

Equitist wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:14pm:

Seriously, Mellie, I don't know why you bother to come on here and complain about the way you've been treated by pretending to be a semi-objective observer...

That said, I wish to point out that I haven't been around much today - so I am not aware of the exact circumstances that led to this thread...

Mod: INCOHERENT RANT REMOVED
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2011 at 7:17pm by muso »  

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #10 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 5:06pm

whysoserious wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 at 5:01pm:

Mod: INCOHERENT RANT REMOVED .

Sorry, this is not my war - it predates my time on here and I do not know the history (nor do I want to)...

I wish you well but I do not feel it is my place to say or do any more than I have done...

Lips Sealed

« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2011 at 9:26pm by muso »  

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #11 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 5:12pm

whysoserious wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:32pm:

Please say hello to Mel, Maqqa & slr, for me?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 6:02pm

whysoserious wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 at 5:01pm:

Mod: INCOHERENT RANT REMOVED .

Note the bolds which I made bold.  That use of the word 'this' followed by an 'and' is a dead set Mellie give-a-way.

This poster is mellie.  
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2011 at 9:27pm by muso »  

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #13 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 6:57pm

Nobody has been banned for their political allegiance.  Posters have been banned only for flaunting site rules, and the bans included people of various political allegiances.

A ban means exactly that. Any socks from banned members are not welcome while they are banned. 

I don't think it's appropriate to discuss the individual reasons in public, but in most cases it was for a very blatant violation of the rules of the board as well as those of common decency.  

I don't think it's particularly appropriate to advertise other forums on the Feedback section, but that's up to FD.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 7:04pm

Muso - I don't know whether you've read the sick rhetoric Mel has posted on this thread about me.

If it was posted about you or anyone else - it would be unacceptable - yet it remains.

I haven't complained to the moderators about Cods or Mel recently - both of whom are "whysoserious" if Cods' post to me on the Useless Poll thread is anything to go by.

I am complaining however about Mel's disgusting posts and hope one of the moderators has the decency to remove them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print