Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
lets have a smile for a change (Read 523 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

lets have a smile for a change
Feb 26th, 2011 at 9:36am

An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout, "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"
Neighbors feared him. They believed he practiced black magic, because of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighborhood. The old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 68.
His wife had a closed casket at the wake.After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow. Her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way up and out of the grave and come back to haunt you for the rest of your life?"
The wife put down her drink and said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down"......
Now that's my kind of woman!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A plane is on its way to Melbourne when a blonde in Economy Class gets up and moves to the First Class section and sits down.

The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket. She then tells the blonde passenger that she paid for Economy and that she will have to go and sit in the back.

The blonde replies "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Melbourne and I'm staying right here!"

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and co-pilot that there is some blonde bimbo sitting in First Class that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for Economy she is only entitled to an economy place and she will have to leave and return to her original seat.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Melbourne and I'm staying right here!"

Exasperated the co-pilot tells the pilot that it was no use and that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman that won't listen to reason.

The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this, I'm married to a blonde, and I speak blonde!"

He goes back to the blonde, whispers in her ear, and she says "Oh, I'm sorry - I had no idea," gets up and moves back to her seat in the economy section.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

The Pilot replied "I told her First Class isn't going to Melbourne".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A family had twin boys whose only resemblance to each other was their looks. If one felt it was too hot, the other thought it was too cold. If one said the TV was too loud, the other claimed the volume needed to be turned up. Opposite in every way, one was an eternal optimist, the other a doom & gloom pessimist.

Just to see what would happen, on the twins' birthday their father loaded the pessimist's room with every imaginable toy and game. The optimist's room he loaded with horse manure.

That night the father passed by the pessimist's room and found him sitting amid his new gifts crying bitterly.

"Why are you crying?" the father asked.

"Because my friends will be jealous, I'll have to read all these instructions before I can do anything with this stuff, I'll constantly need batteries, and my toys will eventually get broken." answered the pessimistic twin.

Passing the optimistic twin's room, the father found him dancing for joy in the pile of manure.
"What are you so happy about?" he asked.

To which his optimistic twin replied, "There's got to be a pony in here somewhere!"

IP Logged

nichy
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: lets have a smile for a change
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2011 at 10:07am

I mean ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect for Mr Mandela -  I just think it's a funny joke and I think he would too:

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching TV and drinking a beer when he hears a knock at the door. When he opens it, he is confronted by a little Japanese man, clutching a clip board and yelling,

'You sign! You sign!'

Behind him is an enormous truck full of car exhausts. Nelson is standing there in complete amazement, when the Japanese man starts to yell louder,

'You sign! You sign!'

Nelson says to him, 'Look, you've obviously got the wrong man', and shuts the door
The next day he hears a knock at the door again.
When he opens it, the little Japanese man is back with a huge truck of brake pads.
He thrusts his clipboard under Nelson's nose, yelling,

'You sign! You sign!'

Mr Mandela is getting a bit fed up  by now, so he pushes the little Japanese man back, saying :

'Look, go away! You've got the wrong man. I don't want them!' Then he slams the door in his face .

The following day, Nelson is resting, and late in the afternoon, he hears a knock on the door again.
On opening the door, there is the same little Japanese man thrusting a clipboard under his nose, shouting,

'You sign! You sign!'

Behind him are TWO very large trucks full of car parts.
This time Nelson loses his temper completely, he picks up the little man by his shirt front and yells at him:
'Look, I don't want these! Do you understand? You must have the wrong name! Who do you want to give these to?'

The little Japanese man looks very puzzled, consults his clipboard, and says:

'You not Nissan Main Deala?'

"He who does not value life does not deserve it." -- Leonardo da Vinci&&&&

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2011 at 6:01pm

this is a wee bit rude so dont go any further if you are as prude
---------

A man went to the employment office in Richmond, and saw a card advertising for a Gynaecologist's Assistant. Interested, he went in and asked the clerk for details.

The clerk pulled up the file and read :

"The job entails getting the ladies ready for the gynaecologist......
You have to help the women out of their underwear, lay them down and carefully wash their private regions, then apply shaving foam and gently shave off their pubic hair, then rub in soothing oils so they're ready for the gynaecologist's examination.

The annual salary is $ 100,000, and if you're interested you'll have to go to Gozo
"My Gosh, is that where the job is?" asked the man.

"No sir" she answered, "that's where the end of the queue is"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2011 at 7:39am

Jim: When a country is going downhill it is time for someone to get into the driving seat, put his foot on the accelerator.
Bernard: I, I think you mean the brake, Minister.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not really a joke a quote from "Yes Minister"...

why is everyone so miserable.. couldnt be the Carbon Tax.. of course not what am I thinking.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2011 at 8:05am

LOL @ cods and nichy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2011 at 8:28am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Feb 27th, 2011 at 8:05am:
LOL @ cods and nichy

ahhhh a smile.. have a nice day pansi.. hope you liked the littl humour..

have been looking at the Yes Minister site.. its hilarious and so much fits in with the mob we have now its uncanny

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print