Yes    
  13 (27.7%)
No    
  34 (72.3%)

Total votes: 47
« Created by: Bobby. on: Feb 27th, 2011 at 10:52am »

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50
Send Topic Print
Is this The End Times? (Read 80190 times)
Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Re: Is this The End Times?
Reply #660 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 10:38pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 10:35pm:
Freedumb wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 10:31pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 15th, 2014 at 10:26pm:
Many blessings -
as we continue:

Quote:
Madrid (CNN) -- It's an ominous number.

There could be up to 10,000 new Ebola cases per week in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone by the end of this year as the outbreak spreads, the World Health Organization warned Tuesday.

And now that a nurse has become the first person to contract Ebola on American soil, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says it has a new plan to help hospitals handle the deadly virus.

"For any hospital anywhere in the country that has a confirmed case of Ebola, we will put a team on the ground within hours," CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden told reporters.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_...

10,000 a week? Far out.

Perhaps we should start walking around in full-bodied condoms.

What more proof do you need of these End Times?

I don't need proof, I can see the book of revelation playing out... minus the seven headed dragon. Though if Christine Milne had seven heads, I'd be convinced that it was her.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #661 - Oct 15th, 2014 at 11:58pm

Quote:
I don't need proof, I can see the book of revelation playing out.

And so it is

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #662 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:29am

As we continue:

Opinion: Brace yourselves for another financial crash
By Steve Keen, Special to CNN
October 15, 2014 -- Updated 1606 GMT (0006 HKT)

Quote:
(CNN) -- The stock market's recent jitters have made many investors wonder whether there's a new financial crisis just around the corner. Well, of course there isn't -- because we've never really left the last one.

Financial crises of the scale of the 2007 crash only really end when their causes are unwound by debt repayment, bankruptcies, debt write-offs, and inflation.

In the 1930s, there was plenty of all four. The end result was that US private debt fell by almost 100% of GDP from its deflation-spiked peak of 130% in 1933, to a low of 35% at the end of WWII.

By comparison, the debt cutting we've been through so far in this crisis is trivial -- a fall of under 20% from a far higher peak of 175% in 2010.

We're attempting an economic revival from a debt level that exceeds the worst level reached during the 1930s.

And we thought this was going to work?

It has and will, of course, for a while. So long as we're willing to borrow more than we repay, there will be growth. Rising debt means there is more money in the system, driving up the economy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/15/business/opinion-new-financial-crash-coming/in...

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #663 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:38am

We're attempting an economic revival from a debt level that exceeds the worst level reached during the 1930s.

You and I knew it was never going to work.

The powers to be pretend it's going to work because they don't know what else to do.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #664 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:47am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:38am:

The powers to be pretend it's going to work because they don't know what else to do.

Yes Pansi,
what I don't understand is all the "funny money" out there.

The Yanks have printed $trillions since 2007 yet their dollar is high.

What would happen if we did the same?

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #665 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:40am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:47am:

Yes Pansi,

It's definitely manipulated by the oligarchs, same as the gold price. I'd say there will be an end game time, but who knows when. Maybe when some other currency takes over from the US dollar, it's on the cards.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #666 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:32am

><
^^
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 4:44pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #667 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 3:53pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:40am:

Yes Pansi,

It's definitely manipulated by the oligarchs, same as the gold price. I'd say there will be an end game time, but who knows when. Maybe when some other currency takes over from the US dollar, it's on the cards.

I read someone that if every single American was to sell of their everything they owned, they still wouldn't be able to repay the debt.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #668 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 3:54pm

Does anybody know who exactly is the Aus government borrowing from?

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #669 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 4:15pm

Freedumb wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 3:54pm:
Does anybody know who exactly is the Aus government borrowing from?

Many and varied sources. To borrow money, the government issues and sells bonds. Anybody can buy them - even you.

The bonds are usually fixed term, fixed interest.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #670 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 5:53am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:40am:

Yes Pansi,

The stock market bounced back a bit last night in New York.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #671 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 7:02am

Is this The End Times?

Nah.           Roll Eyes

2 Peter 3:4
....for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Luke 21:10
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth....

Revelation 9:20
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21  Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 16:9
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10  And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11  And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

+++

Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38  For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

In the days of 'Noe'...

Genesis 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
11  The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

+++

Matthew 24:3
And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
32  Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

In the Bible the fig tree is a 'symbol' of the nation of Israel.

The renewal of the nation of Israel in these times is a sign for God's people, i believe.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #672 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 5:22pm

The only thing that saves the USA from becoming a poverty stricken country is the circulation of the green back.

Heaven help any nation that tries to do away with the green back when trading on an international level.

Saddam Hussein wanted to trade Iraq's oil in Euros and was in the process of changing his treasury from green back to Euros.

We all saw what happened to him, within 6 months of him starting this process he was invaded.

The oil fields secured and trading once more in the green back.

The USA is the empire the president is the emperor and his generals are all darth vaders.

Now what form will the jedi take and who will be a yoda figure.....?????? Cheesy Smiley Wink Cool Shocked
...maybe the only country that has the might to stand up to the empire...

Naahhhhh....what was I thinking, I'm off for afew more amber ales. ooouuurrroooo.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2014 at 5:42pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #673 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 6:14am

maybe the only country that has the might to stand up to the empire

The very week that the BRICS agreement was signed off......Russia got set up with the downing of the MH17. 

Any significance??? Naaaaah.....what was I thinking. I'm off for a cappuccino ooooweee!!!!!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #674 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 8:38pm

As we continue with more evidence:

A new Cold War.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/21/russia-arctic-military-oil-gas-puti...

Quote:
RIA Novosti says that former Soviet bases are being reactivated in response to renewed Nato interest in the region. According to the Russian authorities, the airstrip on Novaya Zemlya can now accommodate fighters and part of the North Fleet is establishing quarters there. A new military group will be formed in the far north consisting of two brigades, totalling 6,000 soldiers, deployed in the Murmansk area and then the Yamal-Nenets autonomous region. Radar and ground guidance systems are also planned for Franz Josef Land (part of Novaya Zemlya), Wrangel Island and at Cape Schmidt. The federal security service plans to increase the number of border guards on Russia’s northern perimeter.

During the recent Vostok 2014 full-scale military exercises – the biggest since the end of the Soviet Union – Russian troops carried out combat missions in the Arctic, using the Pantsir-S and Iskander-M weapon systems. Such moves may bring back the atmosphere of the cold war, when the region was the focus of US and Nato attention, as they were convinced that it would be a launchpad for nuclear strikes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50
Send Topic Print