Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bernardi receives death threats (Read 6059 times)
HC

Australian Politics

Bernardi receives death threats
Feb 19th, 2011 at 11:20am

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Bernardi receives death threats
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:14pm

He probably concocted them for the publicity, not realising it's going to backfire on him.

The days of Howard's racist fearmongering are over, thank God, and people are starting to wake up to the fact it was just a way to herd the masses.

Quote:
Senator Bernardi said Islam had "not moved on"

The Liberal party is the one failing to move on, not realising those kinds of tactics are not going to work anymore, the Australian people have woken up to them.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

HC

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:36pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:14pm:
He probably concocted them for the publicity, not realising it's going to backfire on him.

The days of Howard's racist fearmongering are over, thank God, and people are starting to wake up to the fact it was just a way to herd the masses.

Quote:
Senator Bernardi said Islam had "not moved on"

The Liberal party is the one failing to move on, not realising those kinds of tactics are not going to work anymore, the Australian people have woken up to them.

Wake up rashid, you and your ilk are in a state on constant denial that your religious ideals aren't compatible with the Australian values. You are incapable of responding intelligently, but only with aggression and violence. He made that statement, and it was confirmed by threats. Simple.

IP Logged

GH

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:49pm

[quote author=abu_rashid link=1298078457/0#1 date=1298081680]He probably concocted them for the publicity, not realising it's going to backfire on him.

Oh, I suppose you mean like Pat Condell?

A small selection for you, more at..
http://www.patcondell.net/page4/page4.html

you're a racist peace of poo and if i see you, then you better run or you will lying in a pool of blood you sick twisted piece of poo.

you smacking old piece of poo, i hope your mother dies in a car accident you smacking white black person. get your nose out of america

bugger YOU!!! I WILL PRAY TO smacking GOD SOME ISLAMIST WHACK JOB CUTS YOUR smacking HEAD OFF YOU SUBHUMAN JEW LOVING PIECE OF poo!!!!

pusii
listen pussi shut the bugger up you white dum muva fukaaa come down to huddz and i'll kick the bugger out of you u dum twat cussing the burka you dick head stfu up you old peado dum front bottom go suck off a horse wankaa !!!!!!!!! btw i did ya mum the old prostitute /!!!!!

U buggerin little front bottom i'll slap the honkey off ur face u old bastard. U wouldn't dare to to repeat any of the things u say on ur videos infront of us u spineless little twat. The day will come when u will get u face kicked in u cant hide forever.

I am trying to locate the list of 'love letters', received  by Andrew Bolt from the evil ideology known as Islam. I will post them when I do.

IP Logged

GH

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 1:26pm

I am unable to locate the comments, however it was sometime last year after the Turkish activists caused mayhem on the Mavi Marmara.
They were carbon copies of the above

What I do remember were his words.

He said that receiving comments like that, only went to strengthen his view he chose the right side to support

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 2:33pm

Quote:
received  by Andrew Bolt from the evil ideology known as Islam

Don't know if you've checked your dictionary lately but ideologies are inanimate things, they cannot send anything to be received.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 2:58pm

freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 8:12am:
Also, do you think this is fair?

Quote:
But he argued that non-violent organisations which present themselves as a gateway to the Muslim community but are ambiguous on Western values should no longer receive state funding, and should be banned from university campuses.

Would you have a problem with Australia banning the immigration of people who oppose genuine democracy and personal freedom, even if they are willing to 'tolerate' it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

GH

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 3:10pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 2:33pm:
Quote:
received  by Andrew Bolt from the evil ideology known as Islam

Don't know if you've checked your dictionary lately but ideologies are inanimate things, they cannot send anything to be received.

[mod: Various threats, insults and other bad manners removed]
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2011 at 3:31pm by abu_rashid »  

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 3:57pm

Quote:

What race is Islam again? Also, Merkel, Cameron, and Sarkozy have said multiculturalism has failed. The people agree.

And aren't you white Abu, as a convert? What 'race' are you defending again?

I agree with the content of what the Senator said, but not that he said it. It's too early. Islam and its talking heads are very good at Al Taqiya and only saying what people want to hear.

We need to do that too. Senator Bernardi knows 'what's what' with Islam, which makes him a very valuable ally in Parliament. Making this statement, even if 100 per cent, might just be him getting his head shot off after sticking it above the parapet, figuratively, and regrettably, perhaps literally - as he has already received death threats.

Far better to hold these views, keep them to yourself, and chip away from the inside.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

GH

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 4:25pm

FYI

There were no "Various threats, insults and other bad manners  to be removed"

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 8:04pm

You quite clearly made open threats towards every single Muslim Australian.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 8:09pm

Quote:
What race is Islam again?

I don't recall saying Islam is a race.

Quote:
Also, Merkel, Cameron, and Sarkozy have said multiculturalism has failed. The people agree.

That's because Europeans are a bunch of pures, we are not. Australia has been multicultural since its founding. The White Australia policy didn't work, quite clearly because Australia is not an originally "white" country.

If you don't like it, I suggest you get on yer bike and go live in Europe, where you can be with all people of your own skin colour.

Quote:
And aren't you white Abu, as a convert? What 'race' are you defending again?

That's right I am, doesn't mean I have to be a racist like you or Howard though. I am defending the rights of people not be subject to racial or religious attacks and scaremongering.

Quote:
I agree with the content of what the Senator said, but not that he said it. It's too early. Islam and its talking heads are very good at Al Taqiya...

You're a loon.

You seriouosly have mental issues, and delusions of being invaded and attacked by a "fifth column" or something, you should see a therapist and get through this.

Quote:
Far better to hold these views, keep them to yourself, and chip away from the inside.

Yes better. They should put you in a padded cell, to keep you nice and safe from the big bad evil marauding Muslims, and you can "chip away" all you like inside.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

GH

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 10:29pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 8:04pm:

Dream away ...carry on and  ASIO will be hearing from me, I have copies of a number of your posts that they would be more than interested in.

You are very rude, very ignorant, childish and very self opinionated

A few people in recent days have described Islam perfectly  as it is.  It is  a totalitarian, religious, racist, misogynist, political ideology.

I do have a post from you where you say likewise from last year some time, you see and  FYI , I have been following here without making a post, for a good while. I have also noted you on Muslim groups and note you are not too well liked there either.

Take a good long hard look at yourself, before you can be good enough to criticise others.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #13 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 11:09pm

GH wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 10:29pm:
abu_rashid wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 at 8:04pm:

Dream away ...carry on and  ASIO will be hearing from me, I have copies of a number of your posts that they would be more than interested in.

A few people in recent days have described Islam perfectly  as it is.  It is  a totalitarian, religious, racist, misogynist, political ideology.

I do have a post from you where you say likewise from last year some time, you see and  FYI , I have been following here without making a post, for a good while. I have also noted you on Muslim groups and note you are not too well liked there either.

Take a good long hard look at yourself, before you can be good enough to criticise others.

FFS, Hadley, get over yourself - and stop being such a bigoted, condescending, hateful and spiteful extremist!

I, for one, am deeply ashamed of the way that so many of my fellow Australians have so readily swallowed the anti-Muslim propaganda - and are now spreading the counter-productive and destructive bigotry and hatred themselves!

Wake up to yourselves, before your bigoted madness takes all of humanity beyond the point of no return!

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #14 - Feb 20th, 2011 at 10:34am

Quote:
Dream away ...carry on and  ASIO will be hearing from me, I have copies of a number of your posts that they would be more than interested in.

Shakin' in my boots.

Send whatever you like, my posts are perfectly valid Australian views, and do not break the law in the slightest.

Quote:

I have the feeling you'd consider anyone who holds views contrary to yours like this.

You may not like my views, but you cannot call them rude or ignorant, since I present them in a polite manner, and they are well researched.

Self-opinionated, guilty as charged.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print