Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
All Terrorists are Muslims… (Read 29870 times)
Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: All Terrorists are Muslims…
Reply #90 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 7:00pm

abu_rashid wrote on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 3:00pm:
Grey, he responded to decades after decades (close to a century or two almost) of constant attacks, invasions, bombing, and millions of murders of fellow Muslims, not to a mere threat.

Honestly, it's amazing how patient and restrained the Muslims were for all that time, to all those continual assaults against them. The fact they finally burst out and said enough is enough is really not surprising to anyone who followed the history longer than the 5 minutes of context we see on the news.

'He' must be a lot older than I realised.  You're people get 5 mins of context? lucky you. My people, (the Anarchists) who are defined as Not-the-communist-takeover by their opposition to killing as a means of getting their own way, have had a pretty rough over a century too.

Pietre Kropotkin's 1921 funeral in Moscow was attended by tens of thousands; it was the last great show of opposition to Bolshevism. 'Where there is Authority there is no Freedom' said the banners as the procession streamed through Moscow for mile after mile. "By the end of 1921 every Anarchist in Russia was either dead, imprisoned or abroad" (Historian, George Woodcock).

In the Ukraine the Anarchist Black Army was a legend finally agreeing to a deal with the russians to defeat Wrangles White army (czarists). After defeating Wrangle they went to a peace conference convened by Moscow and got machine gunned by hidden guns.

Then there was the Spanish civil war. The only time in history that a democratically elected popular government was refused the supply of arms to defend itself from invaders.

But wait...what kind of a hundred years have Jews had? Or Gypsies? or the Irish? Or Black, or Armenians, or Cambodians, Laosasians, or women in Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan?

Let's face it, the human race are paranoid bastards who keep attacking each other. But of all the acts of mindless wanton bastardry 9/11 stands out as a massacre of people by random selection. Tell me do Muslims feel safer now? OBL doing a good job for you?

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #91 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 9:30pm

You're comparing the violence against an obscure political ideology with the constant aggressions against civilian Muslim populations all over the world?

Quote:
But of all the acts of mindless wanton bastardry 9/11 stands out as a massacre of people by random selection.

Get a grip on yourself. Yeh it's right up there with the hundreds of thousands the U.S instantly nuked into oblivion in Hiroshima & Nagasaki, or the hundreds of thousands more they carpet bombed in Tokyo, Dresden and other places....

You gotta be kidding me right?

About the only thing unique about 9/11 is the layer upon layer of propaganda value that's been heaped onto it, so that in the minds of people today it's imagined to be the most horrific act ever committed.

Quote:
Tell me do Muslims feel safer now? OBL doing a good job for you?

I feel now the West are starting to realise they cannot carry out their shenanigans with impunity against the Muslims.

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 11:39pm

abu_rashid wrote on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 9:30pm:
You're comparing the violence against an obscure political ideology with the constant aggressions against civilian Muslim populations all over the world?

Anarchism, as any knowledgeable person is aware is not obscure. But the thrust of what I said was that Muslims haven't suffered more or been less keen to dish it out than anybody else.

Quote:
Get a grip on yourself. Yeh it's right up there with the hundreds of thousands the U.S instantly nuked into oblivion in Hiroshima & Nagasaki, or the hundreds of thousands more they carpet bombed in Tokyo, Dresden and other places....

You gotta be kidding me right?

About the only thing unique about 9/11 is the layer upon layer of propaganda value that's been heaped onto it, so that in the minds of people today it's imagined to be the most horrific act ever committed.

You're comparing a senseless, and never was the word used more appropriately, act of violence with warfare. Osama Bin Ladin was under threat from the US how? Hell he'd been receiving their money and help for a decade or two. He did it to ignite a war against the infidels by provoking an act of retaliation against Muslims and in George Bush he had the best of useful idiots.

Quote:
I feel now the West are starting to realise they cannot carry out their shenanigans with impunity against the Muslims.

Yeah? What's the score?

Quote:
Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

No it isn't, no virgins sorry, when your dead your dead. The mothers know this.

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print