Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
All Terrorists are Muslims… (Read 29863 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: All Terrorists are Muslims…
Reply #15 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 8:39am

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 10:10pm:
Obviously you're a bit thicker than the usual goons we get around here.

The article says 94% of terrorist attacks (not of Muslims) in the U.S are carried out by other than Muslims.

It would be interesting to know who commits or attempts to commit the most acts of terrorism and religious inspired murder against Australians.

That would include both Bali bombings and recent prosecutions against scumbags wanting to murder Aussie soldiers on our own bases.  Angry

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #16 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 8:58pm

Since we don't have Latino radicals, Communists, eco-Terrorists, Jewish militants etc. in large numbers here as they do in the U.S I'm guessing it'd be higher. Still doesn't change the fact that Muslims committing terrorist acts in the U.S are a tiny minority of all people committing such acts.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Beertruk

Reply #17 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 10:40pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 10:10pm:
Obviously you're a bit thicker than the usual goons we get around here.

Calling me a 'bit thicker than most of the goons around here' just diminishes your cred. Means the best you can do is attack the person...not their statement or argument...because you have no idea.

PS: And why did you delete my post of 'Things guaranteed to cause a muslim (note...muslim spelt with an 's'...not a 'z') taantee? Trying to rebutt 95 statements/arguments too much for you? There was no swearing or racist' comments when it was posted on this forum.  For anyone thats interested, its still up on the Extremism Exposed Forum (with a wee swear word).

Linky : http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1298280554

Unlike the God of the Qur'an, Jesus never ordered any Christians to kill for Him or to take (the captives) that your right hand possesses. Everyone was given the choice to choose Him or reject Him.
Brother Banda
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2011 at 11:38pm by Beertruk »  

Unlike Christianity, which preached a peace that it never achieved, Islam unashamedly came with a sword.&&- Stephen Runciman

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 7:12am

Beertruk wrote on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 10:40pm:
Unlike the God of the Qur'an, Jesus never ordered any Christians to kill for Him or to take (the captives) that your right hand possesses. Everyone was given the choice to choose Him or reject Him.
Brother Banda

"I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" (Gospel of Matthew 10:34)

And you should try reading the old testament (you can read..can't you??). There are some beauties in there. Like Yaweh ordering the Israelites to commit genocide.

And yes, abu is right, you are a bit thick. Smiley

IP Logged

Beertruk

Reply #19 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 5:11pm

Lestat wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 7:12am:
Brother Banda

And you should try reading the old testament (you can read..can't you??). There are some beauties in there. Like Yaweh ordering the Israelites to commit genocide.

But not as thick as some, dhimmwitt.

Hmmmmm so Christianity is based on the Old Testament? I always thought it was based on the New Testament...silly me...

Why have you you cherry picked this verse, Lesat you dhimmwitt ( I know,,,your are trying to shaw tha Bible as being violent...well, the Ol? Lets have a look at the whole verse and in context...not cherry picked like Lestat has.

32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. 34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household [Micah 7:6]
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

The meaning of sword in this verse is 'spiritual', not physical. What it means is if any one loves his or her father, mother, son or daughter more that Jesus, they are not worthy of Jesus.
Whoever is worthy of following Christ, and who comes from a  family hostile about that whole thing Christian thing, has to use a sword of will (not a physical sword) to sever away opposition.
Christ say that a spiritual sword may sever family ties, not a physical sword.
Anyone that looses his life for the sake of Jesus will find his life in heaven.

The New Testament hands the physical sword over to the State.
Romans 13- 11 to 14.

Best you two dhimmwitts do some reading yourselves.
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2011 at 7:04pm by Beertruk »  

Unlike Christianity, which preached a peace that it never achieved, Islam unashamedly came with a sword.&&- Stephen Runciman

IP Logged

GH

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 7:50pm

Brother Banda

Lesat, I'd say it's you that's a bit thick old chap.

The Old Testament is a book of stories, written by many different people,  and is not intended to be part of any religion, just vague guidelines.

The Jewish code of Law, on which Christianity, and 'supposedly' Islam, is based is called the Torah

Look at it this way, the OT is a book of fictitious stories. The koran is the words of a man, which everyone is expected to follow.

Things like

Qur'an (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Qur'an (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Book 041, Number 6985:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #21 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 9:50pm

Beertruk,

Quote:
Means the best you can do is attack the person...not their statement or argument...because you have no idea.

No, it means either you can't read, or you're too thick to comprehend it.

The article quite clearly shows that 94% of terrorist attacks in the U.S were carried out by non-Muslims, yet you still insist Muslims committed most of the acts. You're a goose, plain and simple.

Quote:

According to Christians, Jesus is the God of the OT, and the God of the OT most certainly did order ALL those things, in fact he described himself as a "Man of war" in your Bible. Again, either you can't read, or you're too thick to comprehend it.

Quote:
Why have you you cherry picked this verse

Cherry picked? The verse is there is it not? Here's another one for you.

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #22 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 9:52pm

Quote:
Torah Should be TALMUD

If you want to change what's in a post, click modify and edit the post, don't repost the whole post again, just to change one word. Please exercise some rudimentary intelligence here if you can.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

GH

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 10:45pm

I don't think anyone here is as damned thick as you are mate, nor so rude and egotistical. You are a pig !!!

Jesus is not the God of the OT. Thick or what?

Unlike muslims, we don't take things literally. Some of the garbage coming out of your mob, is being reported to ASIO, it is gettng beyond a joke.

Check out the Hisbut-tahrir rally in Sydney

“Let it be clear that you are not Australian, you are not British,  you are not American, you are muslim

Those who would like to divide you and separate you from the ummah. ..let it be known that our leader is islam and islam alone..let it be known that our loyalties are to islam and islam alone..our support is to muslims and muslims alone.

Speaking of Australia ……..unable to read my own writing here and abu bo, whatever you call yourself, don’t make some smart Alec remark  !

We are not the ummah that will be content at the crumbs that are thrown at us, that will be content with the sharing of power. We are not an ummah that will accept to remain in a position of subjugation. We are not an ummah that will accept to remain in an artificial border.

We are the ummah of mohammed and all that crap that comes with it

With this ummah we will stand and we want nothing but islam”

Now if you delete this I will post it elsewhere, because it needs to be read, so that people can see what islam is all about.

There is also a whole section about passports, which is another sign.

I am in the process of getting a translation done of the Arabic. My Arabic speaking Christian friends, you know the ones being slaughtered in the ME in the name of the good old prophet, don’t understand the Lebanese dialect

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 9:52pm:
Quote:
Torah Should be TALMUD

If you want to change what's in a post, click modify and edit the post, don't repost the whole post again, just to change one word. Please exercise some rudimentary intelligence here if you can.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #24 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 10:53pm

GH wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 10:45pm:
I don't think anyone here is as damned thick as you are mate, nor so rude and egotistical. You are a pig !!!

Jesus is not the God of the OT.

GH, he is.

Jesus, is the God of the OT.

Jesus was a 'manifestation', of that entity, which we call God.

Jesus spirit, the spirit which was indwelling Jesus, was a part of God.

John 8:56
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57  Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #25 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 6:05am

Quote:

Pretty sad you don't even know what mainstream Christian beliefs are. And you're calling me thick?  Grin

Quote:
Now if you delete this I will post it elsewhere

Why would I delete something that shows how much of a half wit you are? If anyone would be deleting it, it'd be you, if you actually had the intelligence to comprehend how stupid it makes you look, that is.

Quote:

What?

Quote:
I am in the process of getting a translation done of the Arabic. My Arabic speaking Christian friends, you know the ones being slaughtered in the ME in the name of the good old prophet, don’t understand the Lebanese dialect

A translation of what?

If your friends can't understand the Lebanese dialect, then either they're from the Maghreb or they don't actually speak Arabic, and have been stringing you along  Grin

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 7:09am

Beertruk wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 5:11pm:
But not as thick as some, dhimmwitt.

Hmmmmm so Christianity is based on the Old Testament? I always thought it was based on the New Testament...silly me...

Actually, thicker then most. That quote is from the new testament. But nice try dimwit. Cheesy

Why have you you cherry picked this verse, Lesat you dhimmwitt ( I know,,,your are trying to shaw tha Bible as being violent...well, the Ol? Lets have a look at the whole verse and in context...not cherry picked like Lestat has.

You stated that Jesus never order any Christians to kill for him. I have shown you that in this verse, Jesus clearly states that he is not here to bring peace, but to bring violence.

Once again, your assertion is wrong. A quite a common occurence for you I've noticed. Guess it comes with the terroritory when your so slow.

32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. 34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household [Micah 7:6]
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

The meaning of sword in this verse is 'spiritual', not physical. What it means is if any one loves his or her father, mother, son or daughter more that Jesus, they are not worthy of Jesus.
Whoever is worthy of following Christ, and who comes from a  family hostile about that whole thing Christian thing, has to use a sword of will (not a physical sword) to sever away opposition.
Christ say that a spiritual sword may sever family ties, not a physical sword.
Anyone that looses his life for the sake of Jesus will find his life in heaven.

The New Testament hands the physical sword over to the State.
Romans 13- 11 to 14.

Best you two dhimmwitts do some reading yourselves.

lol, the meaning is quite clear, despite the spin you've attempted to put on it. Anyone with half a brain can see that...ofcourse that rules you out.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 7:11am

GH wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 7:50pm:
Brother Banda

Lesat, I'd say it's you that's a bit thick old chap.

The Old Testament is a book of stories, written by many different people,  and is not intended to be part of any religion, just vague guidelines.

The Jewish code of Law, on which Christianity, and 'supposedly' Islam, is based is called the Torah

Look at it this way, the OT is a book of fictitious stories. The koran is the words of a man, which everyone is expected to follow.

Things like

Qur'an (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Qur'an (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Book 041, Number 6985:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."

hehe. I do agree with you on one thing. Yes, the Bible is a book of fictions...greatest selling fiction of all time.

The Quran however, is the true word of God.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 7:13am

GH wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 10:45pm:

Unlike muslims, we don't take things literally. Some of the garbage coming out of your mob, is being reported to ASIO, it is gettng beyond a joke.

Check out the Hisbut-tahrir rally in Sydney

“Let it be clear that you are not Australian, you are not British,  you are not American, you are muslim

Those who would like to divide you and separate you from the ummah. ..let it be known that our leader is islam and islam alone..let it be known that our loyalties are to islam and islam alone..our support is to muslims and muslims alone.

Speaking of Australia ……..unable to read my own writing here and abu bo, whatever you call yourself, don’t make some smart Alec remark  !

We are not the ummah that will be content at the crumbs that are thrown at us, that will be content with the sharing of power. We are not an ummah that will accept to remain in a position of subjugation. We are not an ummah that will accept to remain in an artificial border.

We are the ummah of mohammed and all that crap that comes with it

With this ummah we will stand and we want nothing but islam”

Now if you delete this I will post it elsewhere, because it needs to be read, so that people can see what islam is all about.

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 9:52pm:
Quote:
Torah Should be TALMUD

hahaha. what a loser you are. What a pathetic existence you must lead. Cheesy

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #29 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 8:23am

Lestat wrote on Feb 25th, 2011 at 7:11am:

I do agree with you on one thing. Yes, the Bible is a book of fictions...greatest selling fiction of all time.

The Quran however, is the true word of God.

Oh, really.

I think not so.

"The inerrant Koran???"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1295396564/0#0
Quote:

"O Miriam, sister of Aaron, mother of Jesus!"

The 'inerrant' Koran is so 'confused' that it presents,
Miriam [Mary], the sister of Aaron [and Moses, Exodus 15:20], as the mother of,    ...Jesus

Read it yourself...

"O sister of Aaron!...."
Koran 19:27-34

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print