Send Topic Print
God's Creation (Read 7711 times)
stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: God's Creation
Reply #105 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:16pm

Quote:
I support Bills and Policies to be based on facts. I support politicians who can think for themselves and not be the mouthpiece for a religious cult.

LOLOLOL, You are a treasure trove of silliness.

So your saying that those who believe in god or reference god to highlight an opinion ARENT THINKING FOR THEMSELVES ????

YOU SAID IT GREEN BUG, LOLOLOL

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #106 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:22pm

stryder wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:16pm:
Quote:
I support Bills and Policies to be based on facts. I support politicians who can think for themselves and not be the mouthpiece for a religious cult.

LOLOLOL, You are a treasure trove of silliness.

So your saying that those who believe in god or reference god to highlight an opinion ARENT THINKING FOR THEMSELVES ????

YOU SAID IT GREEN BUG, LOLOLOL

In a potential world war where religious leaders claim this is Armageddon, would faith based Australian politicians choose a path towards this war, or oppose the war?

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:30pm

Quote:
In a potential world war where religious leaders claim this is Armageddon, would faith based Australian politicians choose a path towards this war, or oppose the war?

WHAT ??? what the hell are you talking about, GREEN BUG ???

You have created this topic out of Kevin Rudds comment, not SOME WAR ???

but you havent answered my question ??? DO MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA SUPPORT A GOD THAN THOSE THAT DONT ???

Simple question Green bug

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #108 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:30pm

Equitist wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 9:13pm:
____ wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:57pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:49pm:
Greens .. again you are seeing things which are not there.

Why are you deleting my posts in the Spiritual Section today after yesterday abusing and challenging me to debate on the Gay Jesus Thread you started.

You have locked one thread I started today, then started a similar thread. Now when I post on this thread, you delete my posts.

Cut out this passive aggressive game you are playing Lisa.  

Crikey, is that what's been going on!?

I've only been online intermittently this evening, so I really can't be sure of what has or hasn't been deleted...

What I can confirm, however, is that: I found that what I did see of the dialogue was rather uncomfortable to witness - hence my sarcastic references to 'doG complex' and 'control freaking'...

Personally, I don't appreciate overly-personal and draconian moderation - especially when it borders on stalking and harassment...

OK - nuff said!

Lips Sealed

It makes my skin crawl just reading through it.

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:35pm

Quote:
I support Bills and Policies to be based on facts.

Are youn sure about that Green bug, really

BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED NOBODY HAS DISPROVEN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WHATSOEVER AND THAT IS FAAAAACT ?????

YOU WANNA STICK WITH FACTS, GREEN BUG, LOLOL

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #110 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:35pm

stryder wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:30pm:
Quote:

WHAT ??? what the hell are you talking about, GREEN BUG ???

You have created this topic out of Kevin Rudds comment, not SOME WAR ???

but you havent answered my question ??? DO MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA SUPPORT A GOD THAN THOSE THAT DONT ???

Simple question Green bug

Probably, yet faith is in constant flux. I am not anti faith. Politicians should divide their religious beliefs from their work life. Other people can.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #111 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:37pm

stryder wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:35pm:
Quote:
I support Bills and Policies to be based on facts.

Are youn sure about that Green bug, really

BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED NOBODY HAS DISPROVEN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WHATSOEVER AND THAT IS FAAAAACT ?????

YOU WANNA STICK WITH FACTS, GREEN BUG, LOLOL

No one has disproved the flying spaghetti monster either.

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:39pm

Quote:
Probably, yet faith is in constant flux. I am not anti faith. Politicians should divide their religious beliefs from their work life. Other people can.

Boy Green bug doesnt cut it, so illogical, doesnt make sense.

IS THERE A GREEN LEFTIE OUT THERE WHO CAN GIVE ME A CHALLENGING DEBATE, BECAUSE IM GETTING NONE HERE FROM GREEN BUG ON THIS ISSUE ???

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #113 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:50pm

stryder wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:39pm:
Quote:

Boy Green bug doesnt cut it, so illogical, doesnt make sense.

IS THERE A GREEN LEFTIE OUT THERE WHO CAN GIVE ME A CHALLENGING DEBATE, BECAUSE IM GETTING NONE HERE FROM GREEN BUG ON THIS ISSUE ???

The question was a lame one, so it deserved a lame answer. We all know that christian followers are decreasing, yet unlike NZ, where christians are now below 50%, Australia is a few percent higher than 50%

Now we get on to one of my questions.

If the world entered a war and religious leaders said this is Armageddon, would religious politicians be more or less likely in entering Australia into this war?

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #114 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 10:57pm

Not a bad stragey Green
Start relious threads here and when freediver moves them you then can call bias from the mod.
Your craftier than they give you credit for.
Imp seems to be having the same problems. Wink

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 6:16am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:19pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 6:56pm:
Pansi .. you say you entered this topic in good faith?

Tell me again .. what do you think of Rudd's comments? I'm only asking in good faith .. because I am unable to locate any of your comments which pertain to the actual topic.

Well a couple of hours later .. and I'm still waiting for Pansi to tell me wtf she entered this topic in good faith ...

Seems she hasn't been able to find it also.

And I note the rest of you are also behaving in typical Romper Room manner.

Is it a full moon or something this evening?

I opened the thread and proceeded to read the comments, like most of us do, I expect. Then I saw that I was personally attacked by our most righteous friend longweekend, so I had to give him a little tip ie if you profess to be a Christian you need to walk the walk not just talk the talk.

There lisa, question answered. And another tip for nothing. The non-Christians are much better behaved than those that profess to be 'saved', maybe that's why Christianity is dying.

You Christians need to pick up your act and start being Christ-like otherwise people will think that you're fakes. Get with the program or drop it, your not fooling anyone.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:15am

poor old pansi and green-grub.  you can dish it out but you cant take it. and for the record, i didnt attack pansi. I described her as stupid in a side reference to green-grub. It isnt an attack when it is true.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:18am

People like green-snot have no idea of what a 'secular government' is. secular doesnt mean ANTI-religion by which behaviour it would actually be a form of religious government just as the atheist USSR was effectively a religious government.

Secular government is where religion plays no major role in the formation of law and governance. it does not however exclude involving people of faith or of governing on widely held moral beliefs that are originally religiously based.

green-snots idea of secular government is nothing more than atheist government which the people of this country reject.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #118 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 9:30am

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:18am:
People like green-snot have no idea of what a 'secular government' is. secular doesnt mean ANTI-religion by which behaviour it would actually be a form of religious government just as the atheist USSR was effectively a religious government.

Secular government is where religion plays no major role in the formation of law and governance. it does not however exclude involving people of faith or of governing on widely held moral beliefs that are originally religiously based.

green-snots idea of secular government is nothing more than atheist government which the people of this country reject.

oldweakman once again shows his inability to comprehend. As I have already stated in this thread, Steven Smith did a great job as foreign minister, and Stephen Smith is a roman catholic. So I have already stated I am not opposed to religious people in government when they do the job without all this religious crap.

so old man, stop lying and start living the life you claim to be living, a person imitating the life of Jesus. And Jesus wasn't a rude obnoxious loudmouth creep.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 9:33am

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38D breast, 24" waist and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, people say, "Oh My God."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print