Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A Poor Aussie Bloke Cant Get A Job, He Said. (Read 3271 times)
Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A Poor Aussie Bloke Cant Get A Job, He Said.
Reply #30 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 11:00pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 5:29pm:
Verge wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 5:14pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 5:11pm:
what's wrong Verge ? The cat's got your tongue !!

don't like how the other half lives ??

maybe use this as a reality check Wink

We are always told how he have to pay CEO's with division 1 lottery wins otherwise they will go somewhere else. Well they certainly won't be running companies in Korea Wink

And remember they are the ones making ships. We make two thirds of f.ckall here and still like to beat our chest about it as well as rewarding word smith CEO's in proportion to the cost of their suits and how much sh.t that comes out of their mouths Sad

I think the story has merit.

I voted Labor in 2007 with a driving factor being shareholders get a voice on executive renumeration, something which has been on the back burner since when it comes to the ALP.
The shareholders should get a say no doubt.

you're missing the point. We set poor examples for workers from the top down and then expect workers to bend over and take it up the arse Sad

Not all of us managers do Nail.  I have a personal philosophy when it comes to work, never expect anyone to do something you wouldnt be prepared to do yourself.

The big end of town only make up a small proportion of the pool.

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 10:45am

Verge wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 11:00pm:

We are always told how he have to pay CEO's with division 1 lottery wins otherwise they will go somewhere else. Well they certainly won't be running companies in Korea Wink

And remember they are the ones making ships. We make two thirds of f.ckall here and still like to beat our chest about it as well as rewarding word smith CEO's in proportion to the cost of their suits and how much sh.t that comes out of their mouths Sad

I voted Labor in 2007 with a driving factor being shareholders get a voice on executive renumeration, something which has been on the back burner since when it comes to the ALP.

you're missing the point. We set poor examples for workers from the top down and then expect workers to bend over and take it up the arse Sad

Not all of us managers do Nail.  I have a personal philosophy when it comes to work, never expect anyone to do something you wouldnt be prepared to do yourself.

So how many CEO's in Australia do you think are willing to take a pay cut and work for a more reasonable amount of money ??

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 11:07am

Sir lastnail wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 10:45am:
Verge wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 11:00pm:

Not all of us managers do Nail.  I have a personal philosophy when it comes to work, never expect anyone to do something you wouldnt be prepared to do yourself.

So how many CEO's in Australia do you think are willing to take a pay cut and work for a more reasonable amount of money ??

I think you will find a majority of CEO's do work for a fair wage and a reasonable one.  The number of people on over say, $650k would be fairly limited when you look at the total number of CEO's out there.

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print