Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Extremist heretic sites/rants reviewed (Read 13389 times)
mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Extremist heretic sites/rants reviewed
Feb 14th, 2011 at 4:32am

In my travels, I stumbled across the following article written by a tax-funded academic from my own university, USYD, (gasps)... who claims Kevin Rudd was politically assassinated along with JFK not Julia Gillard, but by Jews.

CONSPIRACY THEORY: Jake Lynch blames the Jews for Rudd’s demise

A Sydney University taxpayer-funded academic, Jake Lynch, a UK national operating in Australia, has argued that Jews were responsible for the removal of Kevin Rudd as Prime Minister and his replacement by Julia Gillard.

Lynch, the director of the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Sydney, wrote in the ailing online publication New Matilda that Rudd had somehow morphed into being an opponent of Israel and that when he stopped being, “the pro-Israel lobby, the US embassy, the mining industry and the ALP Right” decided to bring him down.

It’s an absurdly cobbled together jackboot of an argument that would do even the most storm-trooperish of online Nazi websites proud.

supposedly progressive, well-paid and pampered academics who’d be horrified at being racists could possibly indulge in such vile hate-mongering. Lynch is clearly not often called to account for his obnoxious views and racial vilification. It’s time he was.

Lynch’s conspiracy theory can be summarised along the lines that as PM Rudd had decided to distance himself from Israel in order to get Australia elected on the Security Council. But before this policy could be enacted, the evil Gillard, a supporter of Israel, made it clear she could be counted on as a true supporter and that then – with the US embassy all the while being briefed – executive action could be taken.

Perhaps with a view to protecting his job, Lynch ultimately frames his fruitcake theory as a question:

So, was there an elaborate plot, involving the active connivance of pro-Israel groups, the US embassy, the mining industry and the Right faction of the ALP, and kept successfully secret, to bring Rudd down and install Gillard in his place? To pose the question in those terms is to stretch credulity, but of course there is a way to answer it, which resonates with abundant life experience, and is encapsulated in another question: cui bono? (VEXNEWS: Who benefits?) Or perhaps we could simply say: Go Figure.

Who benefits from publicly-funded anti-Semites positing absurd conspiracy theories unsupported by anything like evidence or common sense? Certainly not the public.

These sort of stupid, vile conspiracy theories have been used to vilify the Jewish people for many centuries. They were intellectual framework – such as there was – for the Holocaust.

Quote:
It’s hard to imagine how supposedly progressive, well-paid and pampered academics who’d be horrified at being racists could possibly indulge in such vile hate-mongering. Lynch is clearly not often called to account for his obnoxious views and racial vilification. It’s time he was.
-Said Vex

VEXNEWS understands that Lynch had peddled around this opinion piece to a number of websites before the embarrassingly bad New Matilda agreed to publish it. It recently raised a large sum of money in donations to fund its activities. Money wasted.

Peace studies sounds to those who nothing of it like it could only be a good thing and yet with people like Jake Lynch involved, it’s clearly a force for evil, just as he is. Taxpayer-funding for his “Peace” outfit at Sydney Uni needs to be urgently reviewed.

http://www.vexnews.com/news/12299/conspiracy-theory-jake-lynch-blames-the-jews-f...

One of his supporters (possibly himself) then chased this up with the following link, as though this were confirmation of some sort.

http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Faith.html

And whilst it's true, quite a lot of the information contained within it's pages is indeed factual, the conclusions he arrives at in the process of connecting the dots are baseless, unsubstantiated, subjective at best, leaving little to the reader to ascertain for themselves.

I put this here for some of you to see a worked example of what true heretics write, and sadly whilst so much of what they say can in some cases be factually correct, it's almost always washed out by their inherent need to seemingly destroy themselves in the process of reporting the ultimate truth.

What a shame  Undecided

« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2011 at 4:38am by mellie »  

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Extremist heretic sites/rants reviewed
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2011 at 5:35am

I will just add, the individual appears somewhat disenchanted with both the left and right side of politics, (albeit he likes the Greens), and whilst I think he goes over the top, I do believe he is entitled to express his views, without having yet another of his sites hacked/pulled from the web.

I think he's definitely "out-there" and somewhat hooked on the fixed-notion that Jews are the only religion/race powerful enough to influence today's political landscape here in Australia, (our media also by the looks of it), he lacks insight into other religions, groups, organisations, (ones so exclusive, he's unlikely to have even heard of) and their capacity to throw their weight around also, as powerful groups do.

So...

http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Faith.html

I did however enjoy his take on Bill (Showbag) Shorten, my not being a fan of his as a few of you might already know, this and wonder if this guy has at some stage been involved in the AWU himself, because, he knows a few nick-names, terms of endearment, Beaconsfield and the internal workings of the AWU it seems, some of which even I didn't know....

I had no idea that Bill Shorten borrowed a friends private jet to get to the Beaconsfield mine disaster, my god, is it even possible he was there before Chan 7's David Koch?

I'm going to contact him and ask if they tried to recruit him too...like they did me, I was a naive USYD student at the time, and recall quite a few of us getting involved in one union or another, ...  lol, they may have even tried to give him a bomber jacket (union organiser) , because he seems pretty well rehearsed on a few things there.

Poor bugger, what did they do to him, hmmm....*wince*

Tongue

Please note: If you have trouble clicking onto the link, just cut and paste it directly into your browser.

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2011 at 5:42am

Victorian human rights act

15. Freedom of expression

(1) Every person has the right to hold an opinion without interference.
(2) Every person has the right to freedom of expression which includes the freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, whether within or outside Victoria and whether
(a) orally; or (b) in writing; or (c) in print; or (d) by way of art; or (e) in another medium chosen by him or her.

http://www.hereticpress.com/Editorials/Data/Humanrights.pdf

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 12:59am

Thanks Mellie,

Firstly I have nothing to do with Jake Lynch, never heard of him until I saw this page link in my web server logs. I have no funding from anyone to publish my website hereticpress.com which has over 300 pages and 2,000,000 words, too much to be judged on a single page in progress created on the 4th February. I can see that you understand html as per your offer to host, but no matter how simple, it is geeky to many people. So my page is only 10 days old and is not finished yet. I write large pages, validated html all indexed and search engine optimised. For a more mature page try this one which includes the Christian lobby as another group of concern as well as China Inc.

Your forum rules  state I cannot post messages with active links until I have posted five ties, why? What sort of rule is that when it is so tedious to register?

hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Vilification.html#ruddy

I do not believe my work is "baseless, unsubstantiated, subjective at best" I believe I am connecting information others are not publishing. If the premise is correct, if the facts are as stated, any conclusion drawn from them can be valid. Where did my valid facts come to make false conclusions? I have yet to add other information on the mining lobby Rudd also upset, there is more than one reason why Rudd became chopped liver, but the Jewish lobby being outraged at the expulsion of a diplomat is still a factor, I never said it was the only factor, Greg Sheridan said it did Rudd the most harm and he may be right?

Yes I am disenchanted with Liberal and Labor, they have no values and are pandering to interest groups for electoral support and funding and Yes I know of other authors whose sites have been closed down. Centreflunk.com was closed down by Joe Hockey for making a parody of Centrelink. Conroy will want to close down many more sites, perhaps ozpolitic as well.

Jewish lobby groups are powerful enough to influence Australian politicians, they work at it with lots of fellowships and free trips for many MPs who have taken the Israel tour, Gillard will never "over react" to anything Israel does, what is so "fixed" about that notion? She said it herself, she is a big supporter of Israel. Yes I have done some work on the Christian lobby as well which you may have missed and yes I have heard of other groups, but this webpage was on the Jewish lobby giving free trips to Australian MPs and questions why Australia does not speak up about Palestine, why the word "Gaza" never passes Gillard's lips.

I am also not a supporter of Islam either and have content on the fatwah against Salmon Rushdie and the Dutch Cartoonist murdered by Muslim extremists. I am not a member of any group, just a concerned individual asking for openness transparency, a secular state and the teaching of evolution in schools which would disarm a lot of hostility in the world. Evolution explains the distribution and diversity of life on earth, the Bible does not.

hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Science/Cosmology.html

I am glad you liked something about my work on Bill Shorten, he is determined to be PM and he has cultivated all the right contacts. I had family working for ex Premier Bracks, they never offered me a jacket or a job, they tried to hack my site and close me down for exposing Labor party corruption in Victoria.

hereticpress.com/Editorials/Editorial10.html

Traditional media is in decay Mellie, they do not investigate links between people and free gifts taken, you think I am subjective, I think you are being too harsh and ignoring connections and circumstantial evidence which explains the motivation of some politicians. You also appear to be biased against someone who does not have faith in religion.

Yours Faithfully
Tim Anderson
hereticpress.com

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 1:16am

One more thing please Millie, it is a great insult to be called an "extremist" site, what do you mean exactly?

My site was selected to be preserved by the national Library of Australia and has a lot of unique Australian history content on The Eureka Stockade. I also have novels written in many languages by an ex Professor at Rome University as well as science texts written by Dr Masreliez. I have also written pages for award winning Australian metal sculpturer Andrew Whitehead. Extremist! You are using language too loosely Millie, without researching your case, I from your quick to judge tone that your viewpoint is biased from a religious point-of-view. Do you think all heretic are extremists? Was Galileo an extremist? What I actually get the most hits for are animations of earth. What please exactly is extremist about my site?

IP Logged

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 1:23am

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 12:59am:
Your forum rules  state I cannot post messages with active links until I have posted five ties, why? What sort of rule is that when it is so tedious to register?

That's to stop spam isn't it? That's quite good. Does it work? Why 5 though?

Anyway, don't mind me.

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 1:36am

No it is not to stop spam, as you have to register and put in a CAPTCHA before you can post anything, so that stops all automated spam, a determined spammer could join and put five one words posts and then their account would be deleted, so what is the use of this rule?

I have never seen a rule like this anywhere. It prevents me defending myself properly with links to articles Millie has criticised me for being fixed and extremist, do I have to reply five times before I can post an adequate reply to what Millie is allowed to do that I cannot. A very stupid rule biased against new members which prevents a right of reply

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 1:42am

Fifth post

IP Logged

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 1:45am

Uh, I believe a CAPTCHA is a deterrent - it doesn't stop all. I could be wrong. Why don't we wait and hear from them?

No, you just have to give direction. Google so-and-so, find the article on X in Home. If you become more involved then you can post the link on the forum. I am new and I do not see a problem (mind you I did not try to post an active link).

Stupid is your opinion and I don't know about your reasoning because I do not know the reason myself.

Sometimes things are just better accepted; sometimes they are not.

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 1:49am

Dear Moderator,

I am the author and webmaster at hereticpress.com I regard it to be defamatory to be called an "extremist" site or to be said to be "ranting" when Millie has not checked the facts. Her claims are without any merit and are defamatory of my work and many others which was selected for preservation by the National Library of Australia. There is a lot of original research on my site, one example a web review of Australian University webpages http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Publishing/AustUni.html

Millie picked on one webpage in progress 10 days old and ignored 300 other pages. I am not extreme in my views and I am not ranting and I would like you to please make this point to Millie that she professes to judge people very quickly with a half baked notion of psychology. I actually have post graduate Psychology qualifications.

Yours Faithfully
Tim Anderson
http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Resume/TJAResume.html

IP Logged

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 2:08am

Te-he. I'm going to go over here --> .

(No comment.) Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2011 at 2:21am by 5000 »  

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #11 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 12:16pm

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 at 12:59am:
Thanks Mellie,

Firstly I have nothing to do with Jake Lynch, never heard of him until I saw this page link in my web server logs. I have no funding from anyone to publish my website hereticpress.com which has over 300

I am quite sure I advised one of his supporters/himself chased his own contribution up over on Vex with the hereticpress link, so in all fairness, I did not state that you had.

pages and 2,000,000 words, too much to be judged on a single page in progress created on the 4th February. I can see that you understand html as per your offer to host,
I have never offered to host yours or anyones site, given I do not understand html myself, I'm a writer, not a techy, and this is not my site. Did someone contact you from this site?  If so, please notify this sites owner "freediver" via personal message, the way you contacted me just now, and forward on their expression of interest to host your site, to see whether or not this was a genuine offer, or someone here is causing trouble, pulling your leg.

but no matter how simple, it is geeky to many people. So my page is only 10 days old and is not finished yet. I write large pages, validated html all indexed and search engine optimised. For a more mature page try this one which includes the Christian lobby as another group of concern as well as China Inc.

Your forum rules  state I cannot post messages with active links until I have posted five ties, why? What sort of rule is that when it is so tedious to register?

Again, this is not my forum, I only post here.

hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Vilification.html#ruddy

I do not believe my work is "baseless, unsubstantiated, subjective at best" I believe I am connecting information others are not publishing.

As advised, I agree with much of what you wrote, just I think you did not leave much to the readers own imagination, this and could have put it out there better, ie, even the name of your site suggests it's off the wall to begin with, which frustrated me because much of what you wrote is quite factual, I believe you let yourself down a little suggesting otherwise, could captions, and fonts create the illusion of 'extremist' views, at which point, centurists, moderates, the more conservative generally switch-off.

If the premise is correct, if the facts are as stated, any conclusion drawn from them can be valid. Where did my valid facts come to make false conclusions? I have yet to add other information on the mining lobby Rudd also upset, there is more than one reason why Rudd became chopped liver, but the Jewish lobby being outraged at the expulsion of a diplomat is still a factor, I never said it was the only factor, Greg Sheridan said it did Rudd the most harm and he may be right?
I agree with a number of your views, just would have liked them  to be less sensationalist, present more credible, even if in basic html, thus more or less used your page as an example of how good information can be presented badly, this and appear as though it was cooked up over-night in a crack-lab.

Yes I am disenchanted with Liberal and Labor, they have no values and are pandering to interest groups for electoral support and funding and Yes I know of other authors whose sites have been closed down. Centreflunk.com was closed down by Joe Hockey for making a parody of Centrelink. Conroy will want to close down many more sites, perhaps ozpolitic as well.

Jewish lobby groups are powerful enough to influence Australian politicians, they work at it with lots of fellowships and free trips for many MPs who have taken the Israel tour, Gillard will never "over react" to anything Israel does, what is so "fixed" about that notion? She said it herself, she is a big supporter of Israel. Yes I have done some work on the Christian lobby as well which you may have missed and yes I have heard of other groups, but this webpage was on the Jewish lobby giving free trips to Australian MPs and questions why Australia does not speak up about Palestine, why the word "Gaza" never passes Gillard's lips.

I am also not a supporter of Islam either and have content on the fatwah against Salmon Rushdie and the Dutch Cartoonist murdered by Muslim extremists. I am not a member of any group, just a concerned individual asking for openness transparency, a secular state and the teaching of evolution in schools which would disarm a lot of hostility in the world. Evolution explains the distribution and diversity of life on earth, the Bible does not.

hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Science/Cosmology.html

I am glad you liked something about my work on Bill Shorten, he is determined to be PM and he has cultivated all the right contacts. I had family working for ex Premier Bracks, they never offered me a jacket or a job, they tried to hack my site and close me down for exposing Labor party corruption in Victoria.

hereticpress.com/Editorials/Editorial10.html

Traditional media is in decay Mellie, they do not investigate links between people and free gifts taken, you think I am subjective, I think you are being too harsh and ignoring connections and circumstantial evidence which explains the motivation of some politicians. You also appear to be biased against someone who does not have faith in religion.

Yours Faithfully
Tim Anderson
hereticpress.com

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 12:22pm

I'm agnostic, and centerist with a slightly conservative lean, and again, whilst I agree with much of your content, I would like to see it presented better.

Thank you for your contribution, and again, if someone here has offered to host your page, I'd strongly advise against it unless you are related to them.

I should imagine there would be quite a few Zionists who might want to see your page erased, so, be careful, and don't trust anyone who makes you an offer like this.

You have too much credible information on your page to risk it being compromised, by anyone.

Thank you,

I wish you all the very best.

Smiley

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 12:58pm

Thank you Millie for your reply, yes heretics can annoy religious people, but this is my aim and my Raison D'etre. I host my own site with mirror servers elsewhere so I am ready for any Zionists who want to close me down, I am not anti Jew, just anti Zionist expansion policy in Gaza and running over human rights of Goyim.

Thanks for your criticism, I could have called my site angelpress and been loved by many Smiley but this is not my aim, search engine ranking for search terms is more important to present information that mainstream media will not give air time to. A big issue for me is political donations and free trips to China and Israel as well as Jim Wallace and the Christian lobby supporting Conroy's internet filtering plans.

Good luck Millie.

Tm Anderson

billshortenSm.jpg (46 KB | 227 )
billshortenSm.jpg

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #14 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 1:19pm

Also, I wanted people to read your site... so, having discussed it's weaker points here, achieved my objective somewhat, given as I said, I know you have some great information there.

I hope you weren't too offended, offending you was not my intention, not what so ever.

And I love the Showbag-shorten pic btw...

Grin

Again, all the best,would love to see you become a regular about these traps you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

Mel

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print