Send Topic Print
David Cameron (Read 8985 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
David Cameron
Feb 6th, 2011 at 8:12am

David Cameron, UK PM, talks about immigration policy.

Abu, do you think he is right about this distinction?

Quote:
Mr Cameron clearly distinguished between Islam the religion and the political ideology of Islamist extremism, saying they "are not the same thing".

Or is the political ideology they have integral to Islam and it is only some of the methods or the timing (before Muslims have enough power to take over) that make them extremists?

Also, do you think this is fair?

Quote:
But he argued that non-violent organisations which present themselves as a gateway to the Muslim community but are ambiguous on Western values should no longer receive state funding, and should be banned from university campuses.

Prediction: Abu will deflect by trying to redefine western values for us.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

HC

Australian Politics

Re: David Cameron
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 12:49am

Its pretty evident that the farce of multiculturalism in the modern day has failed on all counts. Merkel was the first to admit it, now Cameron. One can only wonder when our spineless government will front up and say it how it is. A failure. Try going down to Lakemba or Punchbowl trying to proclaim how Islam is evil- muslims have left a trail of social excrement wherever they have resided. Little wonder they are resented here- because they show little respect or tolerance yet have the audacity to impose themselves on others. it's like opening the door to guests and have them barge in and start criticising your decor. Bit rude wouldn't you say. Regardless, they'll never' takeover' a place like Australia- they'll be crushed by the multitudes of people that have had enough of their tirades.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 6:40am

Quote:
Its pretty evident that the farce of multiculturalism in the modern day has failed on all counts.

I'd say it's been fairly successful. Sure our governments haven't implemented it perfectly, and our uneducated masses are always fearful of it, due to their ignorant xenophobia, but overall it's worked out fine. It's helped build this country and make it what it is. although hatemongers like yourself would like to throw our lot in with Europe, we are not the same. Australia is a country built on migration, even before the multicultural period. It is unlike Europe in that the indigenous population are not a majority, the migrants are.

Quote:
Try going down to Lakemba or Punchbowl trying to proclaim how Islam is evil

Try going to Cronulla and proclaim how evil Anglos are.... What kind of idiotic claim is this?

Quote:
Regardless, they'll never' takeover' a place like Australia- they'll be crushed by the multitudes of people that have had enough of their tirades.

I think you're dreaming.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

HC

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 7:44am

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 6:40am:
Quote:
Its pretty evident that the farce of multiculturalism in the modern day has failed on all counts.

I'd say it's been fairly successful. Sure our governments haven't implemented it perfectly, and our uneducated masses are always fearful of it, due to their ignorant xenophobia, but overall it's worked out fine. It's helped build this country and make it what it is. although hatemongers like yourself would like to throw our lot in with Europe, we are not the same. Australia is a country built on migration, even before the multicultural period. It is unlike Europe in that the indigenous population are not a majority, the migrants are.

Quote:
Try going down to Lakemba or Punchbowl trying to proclaim how Islam is evil

Try going to Cronulla and proclaim how evil Anglos are.... What kind of idiotic claim is this?

Quote:
Regardless, they'll never' takeover' a place like Australia- they'll be crushed by the multitudes of people that have had enough of their tirades.

I think you're dreaming.

Hook, Line and sinker abu!
You have an amazing inability, like most muslims, to admit or be accountable for anything, instead justifying it or doing the 'what about X,Y,Z..?'
Yes, Australia was founded on multi ethnicity, but it hasnt worked in the modern ages due to extremist subhuman cultures.
I searched online for any images of placard carrying christians or anglo's in general that had signs saying:
Behead those who insult us
Death to others
Destruction is coming your way etc etc etc
...but I couldn't.
I dont suggest that anglo society has it right all the time, but we exercise a thing called tolerance and democracy, something which is clearly been offered too liberally to the likes of non moderate muslims...but that's another story.
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2011 at 7:49am by HC »  

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #4 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 10:20am

freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 8:12am:

[quote]Mr Cameron clearly distinguished between Islam the religion and the political ideology of Islamist extremism, saying they "are not the same thing".

I think you should ask WHY Muslims became extemists? I'd like to see how true blue aussies would react to the kinds of abuse Muslims have had to face for over 60 years.

Is there a distinction between Aussie racist supremacists and the ideology of Aussie mateship?

Or do you believe your zionist masters, that zion was promised by G-d to the chosen?

You Muslim baiters and haters in here are beginning to sicken me. I came to this forum believing I would find intelligent political and thoughtful Aussie debate, and instead find this forum is cesspool of racism and hatred even worse than some of the Islam hate sites stacked with zionist jews.

Not one of you even have the decency to look at genuine evidence and continue asking the same questions over and over.

But I guess it's to be expected from zionist devotees, it is after all what they teach.

If Aussies don't wake up soon to the zionist agenda and what it will mean to All Australians we'll have no Australia left to feel proud of, and we'll all end up being taught Talmudic law.

Does being aresholes make you feel good? Is that your idea of happiness?

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 10:56am

HC wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 12:49am:
Its pretty evident that the farce of multiculturalism in the modern day has failed on all counts. Merkel was the first to admit it, now Cameron. One can only wonder when our spineless government will front up and say it how it is. A failure. Try going down to Lakemba or Punchbowl trying to proclaim how Islam is evil- muslims have left a trail of social excrement wherever they have resided. Little wonder they are resented here- because they show little respect or tolerance yet have the audacity to impose themselves on others. it's like opening the door to guests and have them barge in and start criticising your decor. Bit rude wouldn't you say. Regardless, they'll never' takeover' a place like Australia- they'll be crushed by the multitudes of people that have had enough of their tirades.

The backlash is starting. Even the spineless governments of western Europe are realising that multiculturalism is a failure, especially so when a dark age cult like islam is thrown into the mix. Islam is  a theocratic and political ideology that is totally unable to co-exist with any other system. It's their way or nothing and they would drag us into a new dark age if left unchecked.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 11:21am

Belgarion wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 10:56am:
The backlash is starting. Even the spineless governments of western Europe are realising that multiculturalism is a failure, especially so when a dark age cult like islam is thrown into the mix. Islam is  a theocratic and political ideology that is totally unable to co-exist with any other system. It's their way or nothing and they would drag us into a new dark age if left unchecked.

Tell me one thing 'honestly' when did you first realise you hated Islam ... Precisely when?

As for the failure of multiculturalism it's come too late.
You dodos don't even know it was introduced to create bigots and racists out of us.. Sadly it has succeeded advantagesly in that instance (for the zionist masters), we are now known world wide as a racist nation and makes Racist Australians a pushover for accepting zionist rule.

Shalom Goyim (That's hebrew for cattle)

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 1:23pm

Jan wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 10:20am:
freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 8:12am:

Quote:
Mr Cameron clearly distinguished between Islam the religion and the political ideology of Islamist extremism, saying they "are not the same thing".

I think you should ask WHY Muslims became extemists? I'd like to see how true blue aussies would react to the kinds of abuse Muslims have had to face for over 60 years.

I know that answer to that question.

One word, ISLAM.

Moslems become extremists because moslems are moslems.

Moslems become extremists because moslems take their instruction on how to be good moslems, from ISLAM, from their imam's, from their ISLAMIC texts, from the Koran, and from the Hadith.

WARFARE AND ENMITY AGAINST THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM, IS OBLIGATORY FOR ALL GOOD MOSLEMS.

MOSLEMS BECOME EXTREMISTS BECAUSE THERE IS NO MODERATE ISLAM.

AND, BECAUSE THERE IS NO MODERATE ISLAM, THERE ARE NO MODERATE MOSLEMS.

ALL GOOD MOSLEMS ARE EXTREMISTS.

THAT, IS WHAT ISLAM DEMANDS OF THEM

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Who is a moslem ???

A moslem, is a person who chooses to embrace a philosophy [ISLAM] which tells moslems that it is 'lawful' for moslems, to kill those who do not believe, as they believe.

THAT, is a basic ISLAMIC doctrine.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

A SMALL example from ISLAMIC religious texts, encouraging moslems to die, fighting for the spread of ISLAM.

The Hadith;

"The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's Cause)." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.053

"The Prophet said, "...I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.054

"The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.072

"I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid [religious fighter] in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.046

i.e. Muhammad is reported as saying that for a moslem, religious fighting, is the same as a religious devotion.
Jihad [religious fighting], is as if a muslim 'fasts and prays continuously'.
And that Allah guarantees that a Mujahid [religious fighter] will enter Paradise, if he is killed.

"A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.065
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.080i

"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #001.002.025

The plain and simple truth;

ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT

ISLAM teaches moslems that they have a right to be the masters of mankind, and that anyone who rejects that worldview may lawfully be killed - for 'insulting' ISLAM and moslems, because of their rejection of ISLAM's authority.

IMAGE...

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

IMAGE;

SOURCE;
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/04/a-khomeinist-in-austin.html

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

HC

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:34pm

Jan wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 11:21am:
Belgarion wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 10:56am:
The backlash is starting. Even the spineless governments of western Europe are realising that multiculturalism is a failure, especially so when a dark age cult like islam is thrown into the mix. Islam is  a theocratic and political ideology that is totally unable to co-exist with any other system. It's their way or nothing and they would drag us into a new dark age if left unchecked.

Tell me one thing 'honestly' when did you first realise you hated Islam ... Precisely when?

As for the failure of multiculturalism it's come too late.
You dodos don't even know it was introduced to create bigots and racists out of us.. Sadly it has succeeded advantagesly in that instance (for the zionist masters), we are now known world wide as a racist nation and makes Racist Australians a pushover for accepting zionist rule.

Shalom Goyim (That's hebrew for cattle)

I realised I hated Islam when, as a child who descended from the earliest Muslims to arrive here pre 1900, I saw a change from the old peaceful idealogy to the militant way of today. I can't help having a muslim surname, but I am an australian and have served as an australian soldier. My family have integrated over time and I am proud of that.
Perhaps I have been privy to things only somebody of a muslim background would hear about the west- thats why I hate Islam.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #9 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:41pm

Interesting thought HC.....and perhaps you might have extra knowledge...

For myself, I don't hate Islam itself......I don't really 'hate' any religion...

I dislike and distrust Extremist Islam though, which I view as a set of political ideals, hiding inside a religion....

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

HC

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:56pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:41pm:

For myself, I don't hate Islam itself......I don't really 'hate' any religion...

I dislike and distrust Extremist Islam though, which I view as a set of political ideals, hiding inside a religion....

gizmo, i dont hate all muslims actually but find the nature of their makeup has deteriorated over time into what it is today. I have heard disturbing conversations among muslims, and they bother me.
You only need to speak with a muslim for a few moments to know whether they are moderate or a smacking nutcase extremist..

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #11 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:00pm

HC wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:56pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:41pm:

gizmo, i dont hate all muslims actually but find the nature of their makeup has deteriorated over time into what it is today. I have heard disturbing conversations among muslims, and they bother me.
You only need to speak with a muslim for a few moments to know whether they are moderate or a smacking nutcase extremist..

Yeah that's sort of what I meant..

It's the 'smacking nutjob extremist' one that I have a problem with...

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 8:09pm

Interesting. Abu completely ignored me rather than responding with deflections. Is this a first?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 8:33pm

I listened to a British lawyer for about twenty minutes yesterday slam the sh*t out of David Cameron. The video should be available online soon. You can hear my voice in it during the Q&A at the end.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #14 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 8:35pm

OK, interest pricked....

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print