Send Topic Print
Fantasy Section (Read 1508 times)
John S
Gold Member

Fascist Party = Liberal
Party

Fantasy Section
Jan 29th, 2011 at 1:48pm

Veg put this into A new constitution thread and I think we should have a new thread about it.

Quote:
Can we have a Fantasy section for andreihicks threads, pleasse ?

I like a fantasy section just for andrei so he could post on there and tell himself

* How good he is.

* How he rorted the Australia taxpayers.

* How he didn't paid his right amount of tax in Australia but claim all the benefits that was on offer.

* How he is got that many brains that he went to Darhum universtry.

* How anyone that didn't go to universtry is dumb.

* How the universe revoles round him.

* How he didn't vote in Australia but he thinks it is Gods given right to tell us what to do.

* How he was born in Australia and is a British subject and thinks more of Britain then his country of birth.

* How he has got people to clean his house in Melbourne and pays them cash in hand.

* How he drives in Australia with a International Drivers License (IDL)which he can't do being an Australia citizen.

* How he got caught speeding while driving with a IDL and had no points taken off his Australia license.

* How his father is a commercial airline pilot but he comes from a working class background.

* How the Labor Party is his denomination but he only vote for right wing parties.

* How his sister overstay her visa while she was in Australia and he laugh about it.

So lets have a special section so he can post all day and we don't have to put up with all his B/S
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:19am by John S »  

'The worst Labor Government is always better then the best Liberal government for Australians workers'
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fantasy Section
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 2:21pm

Maybe the fantasy is imagining you and/or the dumb vegetable putting forward a properly spelt and thought out post!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 3:27pm

Dont forget

* How he is a "swinging voter" because he votes for various right wing conservative parties.
* How Liberal seats are always in the comfortable well off areas, but conveniently ignores the fact that usually at least 40% of these people vote Labor.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

John S
Gold Member

Fascist Party = Liberal
Party

Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:17am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 2:21pm:
Maybe the fantasy is imagining you and/or the dumb vegetable putting forward a properly spelt and thought out post!

Longy before you criticise anyone with their spelling make sure all yours is spot on.

Quote:
General Discussion / General Board / Re: time to scrap first home and baby bonus
on: Yesterday at 12:16pm  
mellie wrote on Yesterday at 12:14pm:

longweekend58 wrote on Yesterday at 12:12pm:

Equitist wrote on Yesterday at 12:09pm:

mellie wrote on Yesterday at 12:04pm:

Thanx for that equ, and I will take a look, but my parents have quite a large spa, and my kids are sick of it.

They want something they can pounce off a spring-board into.... and you cant really do that with a spa.

So...

True, springboards are out for the kids - but the swim jets and year-round usage are well worth it...

Importantly, for the parents, the amount of work, chemicals and general hassles (including space) involved makes a pool a real pain...

plus if you have a pool, half the neighbourhood kids live at your place during summer so you get to feed, water and look after 500 kids. then in winter, who is cleaning leaves out and paying for the chemicals and filter repairs? YOU. and you alone.

Pass.

News-flash....half the neighbourhood kids live here anyway, with or without the pool, at least this way, they will be outside.

..My apologies for going off track also.

but you wil be as well... to makesure no one ges drowned...

have fun )  

Quote:
7  General Discussion / General Board / Re: Thieving Church does children out of inheritance
on: Yesterday at 5:23pm  
darkhall67 wrote on Yesterday at 5:19pm:

longweekend58 wrote on Yesterday at 5:13pm:

bobbythebat1 wrote on Yesterday at 5:09pm:

gizmo_2655 wrote on Yesterday at 4:41pm:

bobbythebat1 wrote on Yesterday at 4:36pm:

Unlike Longweekend - I watched all of that God video.
You can see how the words have been twisted to fit the intended meaning of the author.

Well  then Grats, bobby...because you watched it...

But still, there's no way that a 'devout' christian would watch a Dawkins vid, is there???

They should watch it.
Otherwise they are like ostriches sticking their head in the sand.

When you've actually seen God performs amazing miracles there arent many arguments a more mortal like Dawkins can make that make much difference.

Got a video?

I was there at the time. I dont need a video. Plus it wouldnt matter. You and I both know that no matter what video evidence was produced you are somenoe else would discredit it. where miracles are concerned, for some there is no proof necessary and for others no proof possible.  

Quote:
9  General Discussion / General Board / Re: Thieving Church does children out of inheritance
on: Yesterday at 5:13pm  
bobbythebat1 wrote on Yesterday at 5:09pm:

gizmo_2655 wrote on Yesterday at 4:41pm:

bobbythebat1 wrote on Yesterday at 4:36pm:

Unlike Longweekend - I watched all of that God video.
You can see how the words have been twisted to fit the intended meaning of the author.

Well  then Grats, bobby...because you watched it...

But still, there's no way that a 'devout' christian would watch a Dawkins vid, is there???

They should watch it.
Otherwise they are like ostriches sticking their head in the sand.

When you've actually seen God performs amazing miracles there arent many arguments a more mortal like Dawkins can make that make much difference.

Quote:
18  General Discussion / Thinking Globally / Re: Not everyday occurrence
on: Yesterday at 2:12pm  
Oh_Yeah wrote on Yesterday at 12:22pm:

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Yesterday at 9:14am:

It wasn't a personal vendetta.

he explained Iraq as simply about freedom.

Really?
Strangely the freedom of people in Burma, Zimbabwe and North Korea doesn't seem to be as important, probably because they arn't sitting on large oil reserves.

and when Howard asked for assistance in East Timor Clinton said NO! It was only when howard personally complained to Clinton that we always join in with their wars that Clinton sent some logistical support.  

'The worst Labor Government is always better then the best Liberal government for Australians workers'
IP Logged

whatsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:25am

<<Maybe the fantasy is imagining you and/or the dumb vegetable putting forward a properly spelt and thought out post!>>

To use a well worn line "tell them their dreaming".

IP Logged

whatsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:33am

Jackoff. For someone that claims they could have been a Dr you are incredibly DUMB. Yes longweekend has problem but it is  not with spelling but you are way to stupid to know what it is. I guess thats why you are/were a sh1t kicker in hospitals.

We know the reason you and vegetable lack intelligence, it's called inbreeding but it could also be substance abuse.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:50am

Hey man , yeah substance abuse - like Liberal rot (not pot).  Keeps me going but spending time with it makes one less intelligent alright.

IP Logged

whatsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:54am

Quote:
Hey man , yeah substance abuse - like Liberal rot (not pot).  Keeps me going but spending time with it makes one less intelligent alright.

I should imagine your children begged you NEVER to come to a parent teacher interview night vegetable. Oh the embarrassment of it.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 8:02am

whatsforme wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:54am:
Quote:
Hey man , yeah substance abuse - like Liberal rot (not pot).  Keeps me going but spending time with it makes one less intelligent alright.

I should imagine your children begged you NEVER to come to a parent teacher interview night vegetable. Oh the embarrassment of it.

I know ( & realise but not quite accept) that you live in the past (dead brain cells  maybe) - as it seems  a Liberal trait. Abbott followers can not seem to adjust .  However  ,point being ,my kids have Grown UP. The don't attend school now.

IP Logged

whatsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 8:51am

<<I know ( & realise but not quite accept) that you live in the past (dead brain cells  maybe) - as it seems  a Liberal trait. Abbott followers can not seem to adjust .  However  ,point being ,my kids have Grown UP. The don't attend school now.>>

Vegetable I know this is a dumb question but  do you know the difference between BEGGED and BEG? Reading the above stupid comment from you  of course it is a rhetorical question.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:08am

whatsforme wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 8:51am:
<<I know ( & realise but not quite accept) that you live in the past (dead brain cells  maybe) - as it seems  a Liberal trait. Abbott followers can not seem to adjust .  However  ,point being ,my kids have Grown UP. The don't attend school now.>>

Vegetable I know this is a dumb question but  do you know the difference between BEGGED and BEG? Reading the above stupid comment from you  of course it is a rhetorical question.

The difference between Begged and Beg? is the same relevance as the difference between andrei’s threads  now being placed  in ‘relationships’ instead of ‘fantasy's’

... and the answer to your question is, ged?

IP Logged

whatsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 12:19pm

<<The difference between Begged and Beg? is the same relevance as the difference between andrei’s threads  now being placed  in ‘relationships’ instead of ‘fantasy's’

... and the answer to your question is, ged?>>

More proof as to why your children BEGGED you not to go to parent teacher nights.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print