Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Arab world in revolt, how will the West fare? (Read 22214 times)
Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Re: Arab world in revolt, how will the West fare?
Reply #45 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 6:30pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 1:41pm:
all nations will turn against israel

And that is what they WANT. They wrote it an now they are fullfilling prophesy so they can annhilate every country that has been the fly in the ointment and prolonging their 'GLOBALIZATION' plans.

They want it all and that includes what's ours.

And you and their supporters are the ones who will bring us down. To them we ar the GOYIM (meaning beast or cattle) ... and our mothers are Shiksas (whores).

Read the protocols and learn how they have done it. This is an easy to read version.

http://iamthewitness.com/Protocols-in-Modern-English.htm

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #46 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 7:59pm

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 1:54pm:
You might want to check under your bed Jan, there might be a jew skulking their ready to take what's yours if your not watching. Grin

I do! often. Well under the propaganda and between the lines anyway, maybe that's why I am more informed.

Quote:
If you want someone to blame for the decline of Australian manufacturers, you might want to look closer to home than thinking it's the fault of the US government.
It was our greedy corparations that decided to close down our plants and reopen them in SE Asia or India, and has nothing to do with the US.

We don't have large corporations anymore they've been swallowed up by the zionist corporations, and if you don't know what zionism is then you had better hurry and find out because we are running out of time to own anything anymore. Were even buying back pieces of Telstra for more than we sold it to foriegn interests (for the broadband project).
Our greedy corporations haven't been our for yonks and they were moved offshore by the parent companies. I suggest you learn a little more about Aussie business before we lose everything

Quote:
It has everything however to do with profit margins.

Yes indeed it does profits that go to the foriegn parent companies and never a cent for Oz.

Quote:
The democratic government 'of the people, for the people' is a US style democracy, and has no relevence to this country which has it's roots in the UK system.

Sorry mate your as wrong as you could be DEMOCRACY was introduced by the GREEKS. You rely too heavily on the zionist own media.
And we haven't aligned ourselves to Britain since the zionists took over the US goverment.

Quote:
And no country on the planet has a system where the 'people' are the ones that make the decisions, so I'm not sure where your at there.
NO government on the planet consults with the 'people' on EVERY decision they make.

And you can't see the answer in your reply? Where have you been all these take-over years? And your wrong about people making decisions. SWITZERLAND (the intenational bankers haven) has a CIR system (Citizens Initiated Referendum), and the people have referendums and DECIDE what they want EVERY FOUR MONTHS. I've been there and seen it at work.

Quote:
In some countries, consultation by the government is a luxury.

When was the last time you or I were consulted (about anything) ... a luxury indeed.

Quote:
You mention the 5 billion dollars of US funding to Israel, but what about the 50 billion of US funding in total to Egypt since 1975.

That's over a 10 year period and for a population of 83 million compared to 7 million israelis (that's $25 billion), per population that's around 6x more for isreal, and the Us also funds the israeli war machine over and above their 'aide' funding. Israel is the third largest Nuclear power in the world. Check out what Peres told some pupuls about Israel being the best economy in the world ... so why do thery get the $5 billion AIDE 'annually'?
Ever stop to think that as an Arab nation and a neighbour of Palestine why Egypt upholds Israeli policy ... Guess what would happen to their funding if they bucked the system?

Quote:
Or the funding by the US of many countries throughout the world.

But of course, they are not jews who you believe wish to take over the world.

No they''re just the jews puppet. Australia gives more aide in proportion to population than the US does, 20 million compared to 300 million ...Do you rour sums. America is the least generous funder of the western world,.ask any savvy American.

Quote:
Whether you like it or not, Israel is the bulwark that take the brunt of Islamic extremism, and many European leaders sleep easier at night knowing Israel is taking the missile strikes.

You have yourself a dare mate, you show me absolute proof from a NON jewish source of the sufferink' of the jews, and I'll show you proof to the contrary. I never post what I can't prove.

Quote:
And that alone makes Israel a nation worth defending and supporting.

Tell me that after watching the videos I supplied to Yadda on this thread.

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #47 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:16pm

Hi Jan,
The Jews are pretty scary - read this:

http://www.rense.com/general34/esde.htm

Quote:
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force." Iran has never made such a remark (or threat) and yet we are told the country is a threat to world peace. "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother," Van Crevel explained. "Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under."

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #48 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:31pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:16pm:
Hi Jan,
The Jews are pretty scary - read this:

http://www.rense.com/general34/esde.htm

Quote:
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force." Iran has never made such a remark (or threat) and yet we are told the country is a threat to world peace. "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother," Van Crevel explained. "Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under."

Oh bobby....rense???

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:42pm

Hi Gizmo,
Google the words & you'll find them on hundreds of sites - not just rense.
This is a true story.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #50 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 9:04pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 2:08pm:
[The Jewish people were ALWAYS the 'scapegoat'.

The Jewish people have ALWAYS had a more difficult path, than other mankind, for a reason, for a purpose.

That is the curse, and the burden, which the Jewish people have carried, for thousands of years.

That has always been the reason for the persecution of the Jewish people, by other men.

The Jewish people were ALWAYS, a scapegoat, for the wickedness of mankind.

Oh geez Yadda I'm sorry if I have offended thee I knew not that you were a jew.

Quote:
Leviticus 20:24
...I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

The God of Israel is separating his people, from mankind.

Mankind, are choosing.

Their own choice, will determine which side of that 'line in the sand', that they stand upon.

Yep the SELF appointed 'chosen ones' so they can unleash their abominations on the rest of the world with no recriminations.... bloody anti-semites "We'll show them a thing or two".

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #51 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 9:08pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:31pm:
Oh bobby....rense???

Better still watch the videos

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 9:17pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 3:17am:
Quote:
You are making some unusual comments about democracy Abu. You went to some length to explain how the Afghani people really oppose democracy and their own government (because the loonys represent the real people...). Here you seem to be contradicting yourself. Can you explain?

Not really contradicting myself.

Afghanistan already has an Islamic movement (the resistance), which will expel the foreign occupiers.

Egypt does not. So the facade that is democracy, will give them a brief period in which to re-establish that. Therefore democracy, temporarily, will be good for them.

So democracy in general is a facade? What for?

Quote:
Caliphate anyone? Abu?

Obviously Abu wants one. But he will no doubt whinge about the 'evil west' interfering with it and turning it into a dictatorship that is not pure Islam, as opposed to a 'perfect' Islamic one. Then call for democracy to once again let the will of the people be heard, so they can take democracy away, because this is good for Muslims. Apparently Islam is practical like that.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 11:01pm

This pro-democracy movement in Egypt may be successful and have its brief moment in the sun, but you can be sure that the dead hand of islam will crush it sooner rather than later. Witness how the Mulsim Brotherhood has jumped on the bandwagon, not through any love of democracy but to ensure its own control of the 'revolution'.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 9:37am

freediver wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 9:17pm:
Quote:
Caliphate anyone? Abu?

Obviously Abu wants one. But he will no doubt whinge about the 'evil west' interfering with it and turning it into a dictatorship that is not pure Islam, as opposed to a 'perfect' Islamic one. Then call for democracy to once again let the will of the people be heard, so they can take democracy away, because this is good for Muslims. Apparently Islam is practical like that.

Exactly. Of course, the Middle East has just as much chance of getting a caliphate as it does of getting democracy.

What the Arab states are most likely to get if they resist their governments are military regimes. This is what you get when you topple US puppets. The elites have a word with the generals and everyone gets sent home.

Like Abu, I'd love to see the Saudis go, but this will never happen. The stakes are too high. With all that US investment and military training, forget about it. Egypt too. It's not about US control or even influence, it's about the quiet interests of the oligarchs. The US are interested in only one thing: business. Forget the clash of civilizations, forget the Axis of Evil, forget the War On Terror, the business of Amerika is business.

And lets face it, rich Arabs are no different.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #55 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 3:47pm

[Google;all nations will turn against israel

Better than that, here's a BBC Documentary all about Israeli DEMOCRACY ... the democracy being imposed on Middle Eastern countries by the US ... It talks about Egypt and the secrecy surounding Israels nuclear capacity, but more importantly this is an OLD doco so who knows what the jews have in store for the rest of the world today.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/38763/Israels_Secret_Weapon___BBC_Docume...

The hyperlink doesn't show the full URL so it may have to be copied and pasted.

Learn about the real democracy that so many advocate but know nothing about.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #56 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 3:55pm

Another BBC Documentary it's in two parts each an hour long but well worth the watch

http://polidics.com/cia/how-to-scare-the-poo-out-of-america-and-make-them-do-any...

This one explains the creation of al Qaeda and all things democratic.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #57 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:27am

Jan wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 9:04pm:
Oh geez Yadda I'm sorry if I have offended thee I knew not that you were a jew.

Jan,
As you say, you know not.

+++

Jan wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 9:04pm:
Quote:
Leviticus 20:24
...I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

The God of Israel is separating his people, from mankind.

Mankind, are choosing.

Their own choice, will determine which side of that 'line in the sand', that they stand upon.

Yep the SELF appointed 'chosen ones' so they can unleash their abominations on the rest of the world with no recriminations.... bloody anti-semites "We'll show them a thing or two".

"...the SELF appointed 'chosen ones' " ???

That is an interesting interpretation Jan, but in fact the O.T. bible is not, and never was, an endorsement or declaration of the [self] importance of the nation and people of ancient Israel.
NOR, is it an endorsement of the 'worth' of the modern Jewish people.

Deuteronomy 9:4
Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the LORD thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the LORD hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD doth drive them out from before thee.
Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
6  Understand therefore, that the LORD thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.

Jan, you seem to [want to] believe that the  the O.T. bible reads, as a Zionist text [i.e. a moral endorsement of the Jewish people].
It does not.

Throughout its pages, the O.T. bible reveals, essentially a condemnation of the nation of Israel and her people.
The accounts recorded within the O.T. bible reveals that the nation of Israel and her people comprehensively failed to adhere to their covenant, with their God.
Throughout its pages, the O.T. reveals that the nation of Israel and her people, were just as corrupt, and just as corruptible, as all other men.

Psalms 106:6
We have sinned with our fathers, we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly.
7  Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of thy mercies; but provoked him at the sea, even at the Red sea.
8  Nevertheless he saved them for his name's sake, that he might make his mighty power to be known.
9  He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness.
10  And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.
34  They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD commanded them:
35  But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
36  And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
37  Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
38  And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
39  Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

And Jan, in relation to your own expressed opinions in this forum;
My opinion, is that, the [false] opinions we hold, and the [false] opinions we broadcast, reveal much about ourselves, and about the 'worth' of our own 'worldview'.

I am not Jewish, but i would stand beside a Jewish person any day, rather than stand beside a person who is [imo] so utterly mistaken and deluded, as yourself.

The Jewish people are far from perfect, BUT, their forefathers are the people to whom our God, chose to reveal himself.
I know that is true.
There is a reason that God chose to reveal himself to the forefathers of the Jewish people.
I understand that reason, you obviously, still, do not.
Read the first book of the O.T. bible, that is where the 'reveal' is.

"Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt;"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #58 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:34am

Jan wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 6:30pm:
all nations will turn against israel

And that is what they WANT. They wrote it an now they are fullfilling prophesy so they can annhilate every country that has been the fly in the ointment and prolonging their 'GLOBALIZATION' plans.

They want it all and that includes what's ours.

And you and their supporters are the ones who will bring us down. To them we ar the GOYIM (meaning beast or cattle) ... and our mothers are Shiksas (whores).

Read the protocols and learn how they have done it. This is an easy to read version.

http://iamthewitness.com/Protocols-in-Modern-English.htm

Jan,

In standing with the 'Palestinian' people, these [below] are the people that you have chosen to stand with;

And then, these people [above] are want to blame the 'Zionists', FOR THE MURDER OF THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

This is called 'projection', i.e. it is the projection of our own guilt, onto others.
Wicked people do this.
Wicked people commit some wicked act, and then they project the guilt of their own actions, onto others.

Q.
Why do they do this?

A.
Wicked people never, ever, accept responsibility for their own actions, for the consequences of their own choices.
They make SCAPEGOATS of others.

"Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions."

Psalms 106

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:06pm

You're all a bunch of knuckleheads. Interesting events are happening before your eyes and all you can blather on about is the same old crap.

We're currently witnessing an entirely new phenomenon in world history. Of course, grassroots calls for democratic reform are nothing new. What is new is that it seems to be working. The Egyptian army chief came out yesterday in support of the people.

I can't remember this ever happening - perhaps the end of the Cold War in some Eastern European states comes close, the Velvet Revolution in the Czech Republic for example. In Egypt, so far: no Tienamin Squares, no military coups, no civil war, no Bolshevik-style takeovers.

So far.

The question is begging: why? And why now? What forces are driving all this? The fact that this is a cross-border phenomenon shows that power is not contained within nation states.

It's amusing to see the US getting all nervous. This is exactly what they said the invasion of Iraq would produce; spreading "freedom and democracy" throughout the region.

Clearly, you can't impose democracy on a state or people. This Arab phenomenon shows that democracy can come from the ground up, but I'm not really sure what forces have fertilized it. The internet has been a strong enabler, but this is just a way of connecting people and sharing information. Al Jazeera last night was showing how organised the protesters are. Crowds in Cairo are being searched for weapons by civilian volunteers. This appears to be a genuinely civil movement, neighbours and local people coming together and organising themselves.

So far, from the reports I'm seeing, this also has nothing to do with religion - at least in an organised, power-based sense. Of course, this could change very quickly in the vacuum that will arise. What will happen next is anybody's guess.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print