Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Inspire magazine for Jihadis by Al-Qaeda (Read 2197 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inspire magazine for Jihadis by Al-Qaeda
Jan 21st, 2011 at 10:22am

This is a magazine for Jihadis with tips on how to use an AK-47 and blow up buildings using there gas supplies with updates on Jihad around the world.

Download it and pass it around.

[mod: links that promote or instruct how to commit violent acts are not permitted in this forum]

Abu if you delete this i will repost it everywhere and inform people you deleted it.

« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2011 at 3:23pm by abu_rashid »  

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Inspire magazine for Jihadis by Al-Qaeda
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2011 at 3:22pm

Quote:
Abu if you delete this i will repost it everywhere and inform people you deleted it.

Oohh I'm scared.

I am going to delete it, because it is illegal to proliferate such information in Australia, sorry.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Inspire magazine for Jihadis by Al-Qaeda
Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2011 at 4:47pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 at 3:22pm:
Quote:

Oohh I'm scared.

I am going to delete it, because it is illegal to proliferate such information in Australia, sorry.

If you were worried about that you could have put a disclaimer saying you are only helping the Kufr so they dont become victims letting them know what Al Qaeda have planned so they can take precautions.

The link was to a non islamic website run by the Kufr so it is considered educational.

I sent an email to them thanking them for showing me where the safety switch was on a AK47.

Not many people come to your forum Abu it gets far more interest elsewhere

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print