Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Do you want Sharia law in Australia?

Yes    
  1 (11.1%)
No    
  8 (88.9%)

Total votes: 9
« Created by: Bobby. on: Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:31pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Sharia Australia (Read 19913 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Sharia Australia
Reply #60 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 7:23pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 at 12:30pm:
Islam is the only system in the history of humanity that has produced a harmonious and stable society. All others, democracy included, have produced nothing but famine, war, destruction and chaos the world over.

History begs to differ.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #61 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 7:25pm

Re : Do you want Sharia law in Australia poll?

Your vote was on: Today at 7:21pm
Your vote choice was: No

Yes  
 1 (16.6%)
No  
 5 (83.3%)

Total votes: 6

Ok .. who voted in favour of Sharia Law and why??

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #62 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 7:29pm

Quote:
History begs to differ.

Well bring your history.

Two situations I'd like to draw your attention to are India & Africa, under Islam, and then under the Western powers. If you actually know your history, you'll probably back out of the debate now...

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #63 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:04pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 7:25pm:

Yes  
 1 (16.6%)
No  
 5 (83.3%)

I was the only one who voted yes because I felt sorry
for Abu's position.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #64 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:09pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:04pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 7:25pm:

Yes  
 1 (16.6%)
No  
 5 (83.3%)

I was the only one who voted yes because I felt sorry
for Abu's position.

LMAO! So it was YOU lol !!!!

<< cracks her whip >>

What do you mean by "Abu's position" exactly?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #65 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:11pm

Islam is the only system in the history of humanity that has produced a harmonious and stable society. All others, democracy included, have produced nothing but famine, war, destruction and chaos the world over.

History begs to differ.

I should have also stated that under Islam many people in Europe and Eastern Europe experienced genocide.

And we've been through this before Abu. My own family tree history consists of at least 50 individuals who were murdered by Muslims in the period 1918 - 1921 .. some were little children who were shot in the back as they fled for their lives knowing their parents were shot dead moments earlier. I'm not including family friends and neighbours here .. just family.

One last comment .. I myself am named after my great aunt .. she was a little 3 yr old girl who was shot by Ottoman Muslim Turks and she played dead until she could no longer hear any more noise. The child was subsequently found by neighbours and was able to flee on foot with them. She died an old lady .. and was lucky that the bullet in question missed her vital organs.

Now if you don't mind Abu .. I'd like to very much leave this aspect of the discussion right there (out of respect for the dead).

And I'd also appreciate it if you could desist in your pathetic attempt to rewrite history. It's insulting to say the least that you think we're ignorant, gullible and stupid.

Because we're not.
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:33pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #66 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:12pm

Lisa.
Quote:
LMAO! So it was YOU lol !!!!

<< cracks her whip >>

What do you mean by "Abu's position" exactly?

Well it's like he's trying to sell an Arab hot dog made from goats balls.
No one wants to buy it.  Grin

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #67 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 11:15pm

Quote:
History begs to differ.

As we've discovered previously, your history doesn't come from the authentic history books, it comes from your grandmother's chinese whispers.

The fact is that when the Muslims ruled India, the place was so filthy rich, that the name of the Islamic dynasty there (The Moghuls) was borrowed into the English language meaning extremely powerful and rich (so today we have terms like 'media mogul'). Within a few decades of the British arriving, the place had turned into a famine ridden hellhole, and still hasn't properly recovered from it till this very day (60 odd years after the mongrels vacated). During the British occupation, scores of millions of people died from famines, often at times the British were actually exporting the food of the famine ravaged regions back to mother england to feed her own.

During Islamic rule of Africa, Ethiopia sent food aid to the capital of the Islamic world (Medinah) during a time of famine. Timbuktu was a centre of learning, with one of the oldest universities in the world. Today, after only a century or two of European colonisation, the place is a stinking hellhole where people are dying by the millions because they can't manage to feed themselves or get clean water.

The West has done nothing but rape and drain every single piece of the world it touched, turning once flourishing places into backwards and suffering hellholes.

Quote:
I should have also stated that under Islam many people in Europe and Eastern Europe experienced genocide.

Yeh we went through this, you still never once responded to the numerous historical sources I quoted, which showed in fact it was Greeks who were the ones that committed genocide and horrific acts of brutality against youngins. Tearing unborn foetuses from their mother's wombs, hurling toddlers into the ocean alive etc. You did not utter a single word in response to the pages of rigorously authenticated historical sources I provided for you on this topic. Instead you just kept harping on about the chinese whispers passed down in your own family. Which may or may not have any credibility, we really don't know, as they are not historical sources, but individual accounts passed through a few generations.

Quote:
Now if you don't mind Abu .. I'd like to very much leave this aspect of the discussion right there

Leave off which aspect? The Greek aspect? No problem, I never raised it, you did (ironic you're now asking for it to be left), or did you mean the comparing Islamic to Western rule? which quite clearly you are not capable of holding up an argument on.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

HC

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 12:23am

We only need look at history to see how Islam and Sharia are incompatible with the modern world. The Mid East has always been a cesspool since the blessed Jesus times, and Muslims countries are almost always shitholes with nothing to offer the world aside from its oil reserves at best.
The superpowerrs, read the west, doesn't want sharia law nor will it ever be predominant in our society.
Islam is a false philosophy built around fear, intimidation and aggression and has no place in the modern age. Dont you find it funny how the muslims all scream about how immoral the west is, yet lie, cheat and steal to live in those countries.? Eat poo you 3rd world dogs- my family who have muslim ancestors have worked so hard to distance ourselves from your kind.
Go lie in the bed you have made for yourselves!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #69 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 7:12am

I see we have another history "scholar" amongst us, you're not alone in your dismal grasp of history Lisa.  Grin

Quote:
We only need look at history to see how Islam and Sharia are incompatible with the modern world. The Mid East has always been a cesspool since the blessed Jesus times, and Muslims countries are almost always shitholes with nothing to offer the world aside from its oil reserves at best.

Oil was only discovered about 100 years ago, and Islam has existed for 1400, and for most of that 1400, Islam was the superpower of the world.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #70 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:23am

It's absolutely disgusting, vile and abhorrent that Abu thinks he can rescript history to fit into his pathetic posts in here.

You cannot hide/gloss over genocide .. no matter how hard you try Abu .. and the Ottoman Muslim Turks were responsible for it.

Thankfully today we have Genocide Studies in respectable and well established universities such as Sydney University .. where the genocide of the Armenians and Greeks as well as other people are taught within degree programs.

And within these university degree programs .. the truth which Abu is attempting to subvert and pervert in here .. is revealed daily.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #71 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:26am

- Abu

You see that everybody?? It's the evidence of a holocaust denier.

I find it absolutely disgusting, vile and abhorrent that Abu thinks he can rescript history to fit into his pathetic agenda in here.

You cannot hide/gloss over genocide .. no matter how hard you try Abu .. and the Ottoman Muslim Turks were responsible for it.

Thankfully today we have Genocide Studies in respectable and well established universities such as Sydney University .. where the genocide of the Armenians and Greeks as well as other people are taught within degree programs.

And within these university degree programs .. the truth which Abu is attempting to subvert and pervert in here .. is revealed daily.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #72 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:47am

It beggars belief how a person can just bury their head in the sand of denial given the plethora of historical evidence (much of it living given we have living witnesses who are still able to recall being attacked and shot at by Muslim Ottoman Turks and who can still recall witnessing their entire families being murdered before them whilst fleeing their own homes/villages).

Having said that .. it is very good for the rest of us to take note of Abu's agenda of denial because he isn't alone. There are others out there just like Abu who use online forums to re-script history in order to pathetically hide war atrocities such as genocide.

It's impt for the rest of us to not only take note of who such people are .. but to pity them .. for genocide denial is indicative of a serious illness. Can you imagine for a moment what it must be like for such individuals (like Abu) to be surrounded by so much living and historical evidence of mass murder .. yet to constantly repeat that none of it occurred over and over and over again in their mind as well as in their online posts .. hoping that their constant cries of denial will somehow make it all just magically go away? Only an ill person would subject themselves daily to such torment.

Abhorrent and vile as all this is .. those of us who are well ..  can only reach out with compassion to such individuals as they struggle to come to terms with the truth as it challenges and negates their invalid ideology.

The rest of us know genocide is totally and utterly unacceptable .. so much so that it can never be hidden nor forgotten. And we also know that it should never be repeated either.

« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:56am by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #73 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 1:15pm

Abu,
That is what moslems claim.

But i don't believe you.

Why should i believe ANYTHING that you tell me?

You are a moslem.

If a moslem assured me that the bright thing up in the sky, was the sun, I WOULD SEEK A SECOND OPINION.

That, is the measure of the confidence i have in any account, which is related to me, by a moslem, by any moslem.

"Islam is the only system in the history of humanity that has produced a harmonious and stable society."

Prove it.

You can't.

Moslems make such claims, but moslems are history revisionists.

Moslems have deleted truthful accounts of their history which do not show ISLAM, in a good light.

Moslems have always done this.

Moslems will always do this.

BECAUSE MOSLEMS ARE, AND ISLAM AS A PHILOSOPHY IS, NOT COMMITTED TO TRUTH.

Abu,
The only evidence that we have in the world today [which we see on the TV news reports daily], is that, wherever in the world moslems have authority, moslems ruthlessly murder people who disagree with ISLAM/moslems.
e.g.
IRAN.
e.g.
SAUDI ARABIA

You know Abu, that liquidating people who disagree with your politics/philosophy, who disagree with your worldview, does not 'produce a harmonious and stable society'.

It [such tyranny, terror, oppression] produces only a cowed, fearful populous.

And that is the only society ISLAM, which real ISLAM, produces.

ISLAMIC societies are places where nobody speaks truthfully, because, people who speak truthfully are [often] murdered by the ISLAMIC state.

Such a political system is called fascism.

Dictionary;
fascism = = an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government.

Fascism, does not produce harmonious and stable societies.

Fascism is a primary source of oppression, political violence, and human poverty, in societies where fascism holds sway.

The evidence that i am speaking truthfully regarding ISLAM
, and, that,
#1,
it is impossible for ISLAM to produce a harmonious and stable society, and that,
#2,
ISLAMIC history, has been manufactured, 'confected',
is that when i ask you to give an example of a good, and just, Sharia society today, you can not give such an example.

There is no society in the world today, which is guided by ISLAM, which is just and peaceful, and prosperous.

In fact, the opposite is true.

All societies in the world today, which claim to ISLAMIC and Sharia guided, are nests of oppression, violence, injustice, and human poverty.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #74 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 2:37pm

I see you are still dreaming of the Caliphate again Abu.
Your obviously not referring to any Muslim nation in this or the last century, that's for sure.

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print