Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Do you want Sharia law in Australia?

Yes    
  1 (11.1%)
No    
  8 (88.9%)

Total votes: 9
« Created by: Bobby. on: Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:31pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Sharia Australia (Read 19908 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Sharia Australia
Reply #45 - Jan 24th, 2011 at 7:36am

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 at 7:13am:
Quote:
Abu deleted my clockwork orange video -
it's gone without explanantion

Without explanation? You advised me to remove it.

Remember, you said:
Quote:
Hi Abu,
I bet all those thugs in that movie would be hanged in Iran?

So since I supposedly act in accordance with the regime in Tehran, and you said it'd result in hanging in Iran, obviously it needed to be deleted... right?

You did the right thing to delete it -
they should be hanged if it happened here too.
We are too soft on crime.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Jan 24th, 2011 at 9:45pm

Quote:
Fact is the vast majority of Aussies are completely ignorant and apathetic to their very existence. In fact I don't even think we have an anti-Nazi/Racism movement here.

It exists to a far greater extent than Nazism and racism. Not sure how you could have missed them, growing up in Australia as you claim.

Quote:
Btw, condemning something publicly is a load of garbage. It's nothing but an empty attempt to showboat.

It is a good place to start Abu. Perhaps the Muslim nutters would pull their head in if the 'moderate' Muslims had the balls to publicly stand up to them.

BTW, what is it exactly that you do here when you criticise America? Just empty showboating?

Quote:
And people can quite easily publicly condemn something, that privately they support.

I know a few Muslims leaders have been exposed doing this, and it honestly leaves me scratching my head how Muslims could continue to follow such low life leaders. It would piss me off, and most normal Australians if a leader of any kind carried on like that. How are you supposed to know when they are telling the truth?

Quote:
In fact I'm pretty sure that most of those who do these very public condemnations actually are the biggest supporters of the things they condemn. Best cover isn't it?

I expect I could count on my fingers the number of examples you come up with to demonstrate this point. And the grand total of those who held onto their position after being exposed would come to nought. Except for the Muslim leaders of course. You seem to be doing an aweful lot of projection here Abu.

Quote:
I don't know who you think you're fooling fd, but it ain't me. I've seen neo-Nazis openly expressing their views in various sectors of Aussie society, and receiving absolutely no rebuke or opposition for it whatsoever. Yes I'm sure there's some places that they might, but there's also plenty of places they don't.

For example?

Quote:
No it wouldn't. It'd just be a public facade. It tells us nothing concrete about someone's opinions whatsoever.

Only if you assume they are lying, but if you assume everyone is lying, as you appear to do, you aren't going to get very far.

Quote:
But he hasn't broken any laws, or done anything wrong at all. He's merely expressed his political opinion.

Hence my suggestion that speaking out against him, rather than lynching him, is the appropriate response. Not sure why there is any confusion here. Is it that you equate law with morality?

Quote:
Well, it's only in the very closed eyes of bigots that a small handful of people would be held to represent a community of hundreds of thousands.

If that community does not have the balls to speak out against the nutters, people are not going to think much of them either way. As the article pointed out, a large part of it is that the nutters actually have varying levels of support within that community. No doubt because Muslims themselves have fallen for the same thing.

Quote:
They're worlds apart. Islam teaches to correct with wisdom. You are talking about a public condemnation. I'm sure you can't see the difference.

I see no wisdom in hiding while the lunatic speak on your behalf.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #47 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:08am

QUESTION;
Should moslem community leaders [in non-moslem host nations] set an example, and condemn 'moslem impersonators' who give ISLAM, and moslems a bad reputation ???
For example, when they ['moslem impersonators'] act violently or criminally, err, i of course meant when 'moslem impersonators' act 'un-ISLAMICLY' ???
/sarc off

freediver wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 at 9:45pm:
Abu's opinion is that;
Quote:
Btw, condemning something publicly is a load of garbage. It's nothing but an empty attempt to showboat.

It is a good place to start Abu. Perhaps the Muslim nutters would pull their head in if the 'moderate' Muslims had the balls to publicly stand up to them.

But, they don't.
And why not?
Because, that is the M.O. of how political authority 'operates' within any/all ISLAMIC jurisdictions,
i.e. terror and intimidation are employed, and they 'work', to effectively 'calm' the populous.
Fear 'calms', the 'naughty' child.

Quote:
Abu's opinion is that;
Quote:
And people can quite easily publicly condemn something, that privately they support.

I know a few Muslims leaders have been exposed doing this, and it honestly leaves me scratching my head how Muslims could continue to follow such low life leaders. It would piss me off, and most normal Australians if a leader of any kind carried on like that. How are you supposed to know when they are telling the truth?

POINT #1

It is impossible.
Nobody can know when a moslem, speaking to both a non-moslem AND, moslem audience is being candid.

Dictionary;
candid = = truthful and straightforward; frank.

Typically, moslems are obliged [by ISLAM] to always speak truthfully,
...only when they are speaking to fellow moslems.

Deceiving 'unbelievers', if such deceit promotes the interests of ISLAM, and moslems, is par for the course with all good moslems.

Quote:
Abu's opinion is that, WHEN ANY PERSON MAKES ANY PUBLIC DECLARATION;
Quote:
...It'd just be a public facade. It tells us nothing concrete about someone's opinions whatsoever.

Only if you assume they are lying, but if you assume everyone is lying, as you appear to do, you aren't going to get very far.

Exactly FD.

Which brings us to an important point;

HOW CAN ANY AUDIENCE KNOW WHEN/IF A MOSLEM SPOKESMAN, SPEAKING IN PUBLIC [TO BOTH MOSLEMS AND NON-MOSLEMS], IS SPEAKING TRUTHFULLY ???

[see POINT #1, above]

CONCLUSION;

If someone [e.g. a moslem community leader] speaks for ISLAM, no-one can know what part of any statement on behalf of the moslem community, or, on behalf of ISLAM, is spoken with sincerity and with truthfulness.

Some part of such a statement, MAY indeed be truthful.

But it would be reckless indeed for any non-moslem, to naively accept as truthful, any spoken words, or platitudes, describing ISLAM, which came from the lips of a moslem;
Because no-one would, or could ever be aware, of what part of his statement was intended to be sincere and candid.

TRUTH
Within all jurisdictions where 'good' moslems have authority, all moslems [both willing and unwilling 'moslems'], live in utter fear of the dire authority, which ISLAM holds over their lives.
To the point, that to even utter that truth, risks death.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Classic Liberal
Gold Member

OzPolitic

sydney
Reply #48 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:26am

I have been away for a long time but some things never change...  4 pages on some muslim in Parramatta lol.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 10:45am by Classic Liberal »  

IP Logged

Classic Liberal
Gold Member

OzPolitic

sydney
Reply #49 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:58pm

There is detailed story on that sharia debate in Parra btw right here.

http://www.parramattasun.com.au/news/local/news/general/town-hall-meeting-debates-merits-of-sharia/2053480.aspx

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #50 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:29pm

Classic Liberal wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:58pm:
There is detailed story on that sharia debate in Parra btw right here.

http://www.parramattasun.com.au/news/local/news/general/town-hall-meeting-debates-merits-of-sharia/2053480.aspx

from the article above...

Quote:
Mr Siddiq-Conlon, an Australian-born convert to Islam, said: "Sharia is a far supreme system than democracy".

If that statement above is true, one simple question;

Where is the example, in the world, of where;
..."Sharia is a far supreme system than democracy" ???

+++

Democracy is far from perfect.

But we who support Democracy [i.e non-moslems] believe that, if not perfect, our laws are equitable [just].

Why so?

Quote:
Because everyone, moslems and non-moslems, are equal before our laws.

But that is not the opinion of many, many, 'moslems' living within Australia.

Moslems within Australia, living within their moslem communities, inculcate, and teach each other, exactly what ISLAM teaches them;

ISLAM teaches the moslem community, that the non-moslem host nation is 'oppressing' local moslems, by subjecting moslems to 'unjust' non-moslem laws.

Quote:
Aggression: When non-Muslims do anything to preserve their culture and resist the Islamization of their country. Even when this "aggression" is non-violent, such as publishing a cartoon critical of Islam, this intolerable insult to Islamic supremacy on earth can be answered with violence by Muslims. Since a refusal to submit to sharia is a rebellion against Allah, the very existence of non-Muslim communities can be viewed as an act of aggression.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/07/islamic-dictionary-for-infidels.html

All Australians should understand, that good moslems do not believe in, endorse, or promote, 'one law for all'.

Instead, moslems want Sharia law for themselves, here in Australia [AND IDEALLY, THAT SHARIA LAW SHOULD BE ALSO IMPOSED UPON NON-MOSLEMS - HERE IN AUSTRALIA!].

Why do moslems want Sharia law for themselves, AND, for Sharia law be also imposed upon non-moslems?

Simply, because Sharia discriminates in favour, of moslems.

...Sharia law, imposes a political and legal apartheid, which favours moslems.

BUT MOSLEMS EXPRESS NO CARE, THAT SHARIA IS UNJUST TO NON-MOSLEMS, AND THAT SHARIA TREATS NON-MOSLEMS AS ALREADY CRIMINALS [i.e. for their 'unbelief'], UNDER ITS LAW.

ISLAMIC tradition, scripture, and Sharia law say's that there is no 'equality' in punishment to be applied to moslems, and non-moslems, within a Sharia jurisdiction.
Because, moslems are superior!
e.g.
If a moslem should kill a non-muslim it is never murder, in the sight of Allah...

"The legal regulations of Diya (Blood-money) and the (ransom for) releasing of the captives, and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed in Qisas (equality in punishment) for killing a Kafir (disbeliever)."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/083.sbt.html#009.083.050

"What is written in this paper?.......the judgment that no Muslim should be killed for killing an infidel."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.052.283

ISLAM promotes a legal, and political apartheid, FAVOURING MOSLEMS.

Why Are You Protesting Against Israel
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1293790677/16#16

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #51 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:40pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:29pm:

Quote:
ISLAM promotes a legal, and political apartheid, FAVOURING MOSLEMS.

Why Are You Protesting Against Israel
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1293790677/16#16

TRUTH
In Sharia courts, non-moslems are not allowed to give, to present evidence, against moslems.

Why so ?

Because under Sharia law, before a Sharia court, ALL moslems are judged to be innocent, while ALL non-moslems are judged to be guilty people [because of their religious 'disbelief' of ISLAM].

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #52 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:53pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:40pm:
TRUTH
In Sharia courts, non-moslems are not allowed to give, to present evidence, against moslems.

Why so ?

Because under Sharia law, before a Sharia court, ALL moslems are judged to be innocent, while ALL non-moslems are judged to be guilty people [because of their religious 'disbelief' of ISLAM].

GOOGLE;
sharia non-moslems are not allowed to give, to present evidence, against moslems

GOOGLE;
and testimony from non-Muslims may be excluded altogether (if against a Muslim)

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #53 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 3:16pm

"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good
of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live
under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.
The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may
at some point be satiated,
but those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end for they do so with the approval
of their own conscience."

C. S. Lewis

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #54 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:44am

Dsmithy70 wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 at 3:16pm:
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good
of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live
under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies
The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may
at some point be satiated,
but those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end for they do so with the approval
of their own conscience."

C. S. Lewis

YADDA SAID;

Quote:
I believe in an open society, where people are allowed to make their own moral choices, within limits [within limits where the 'inclination' and actions of 'some', are not injurious to others].

from here;
"Sharia Australia"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1295543010/8#8

Some people see 'freedom' as a 'licence', to do whatever the can, to do, whatever they are able to do.

I do not.

+++

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

Karl Popper

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil."
Thomas Mann

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:31pm

Do you want Sharia law in Australia?

Poll added tonight 15.2.11.

Please vote - it's your democratic right!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #56 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 6:41am

Well I would suggest we all want Shari'ah law, we just don't know it yet Smiley

So the poll is going to be skewed by peoples current lack of understanding about Shari'ah.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #57 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 12:40pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 6:41am:
Well I would suggest we all want Shari'ah law, we just don't know it yet Smiley

Abu,

We can all see flawed secular laws [law formulated by men], in many countries around the world.

But where in the world, is the example of Allah's prefect law, so that we infidels can bow down in awe, of Allah's perfection ???

Quote:
So the poll is going to be skewed by peoples current lack of understanding about Shari'ah.

True.

So, as i have asked above, where in the world, is the example of Allah's prefect law, so that we infidels can bow down in awe, of Allah's perfection ???

My point being, that if you good moslems cannot point to a working example of Sharia, and to an example of Sharia's true justice, then you all of you good moslems are merely frauds.
And you are trying to perpetrate upon mankind that which ISLAM brings to mankind, wherever ISLAM is practised,
...oppression, falsehood, injustice, and violence.

If ISLAM is Allah's perfect religion Abu, where is the example, where is Allah's perfect religion being practised, so that we dumb Kuffar can repent our error.

ISLAM is a lie.

And ISLAM's adherents are all frauds, seeking to perpetrate a falsehood upon all of mankind.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #58 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 6:09pm

The vote is 4 to 1 against.
Democracy rules -  no Sharia law!  (as yet)

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #59 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 6:46pm

Quote:
We can all see flawed secular laws [law formulated by men], in many countries around the world.

Yes we can see it brings nothing but misery. Mankind has become enslaved to fellow human beings and to their own desires.

Quote:
But where in the world, is the example of Allah's prefect law, so that we infidels can bow down in awe, of Allah's perfection ???

From 622, beginning with its capital in Madinah, through Damascus, Baghdad, Cairo, till 1924, finishing with its capital in Constantinople. 1300~ years of Allah's laws on earth. The longest continuous single implementation of a state system in the history of mankind. Nothing has rivaled the Islamic Caliphate system, before or since. Secular-Democracy has a long way to go, and quite frankly I don't think it'll even make it half way to the lofty standard set by the Caliphate.

Note: Allah's perfection is a bit of a misleading statement, since any implementation of laws by men is still man's implementation. But his laws are perfect guidance for us.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print