Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I HATE prayer mongering politicians and media (Read 2443 times)
Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
I HATE prayer mongering politicians and media
Jan 11th, 2011 at 3:17pm

It makes me sick to listen to all these godgobbers keep on saying that "all Australians send their thoughts and prayers,.,blah, blah".
Every time there is a disaster or tragedy these numb nut godgobbering galahs can't wait to shove their dials into a microphone and rabbit on about their useless bloody prayers.
It's becoming an epidemic of this type of crap.They have no right to lump all Aussies into their miserable biblical bilge.
I hate the way these wackos nauseatingly puke out their rubbish about it being a miracle every time some one is saved from dire injury, or recovers from near death.
Instead of sounding like Aussies, these idiots sound more like jehova jiving jesus junkie fundamentalist Yanks.

I luv HATING godgobbers,gods muck,wowsering do-gooders and political correctness
I HATE catholics and their paedophile apologists
I HATE Atheists who believe in freedom of religion
I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: I HATE prayer mongering politicians and media
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 4:06pm

It's amazing what people will get pissed off about these days.

If you don't like it, don't vote for them.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 6:20pm

Auzziegob wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 3:17pm:
It makes me sick to listen to all these godgobbers keep on saying that "all Australians send their thoughts and prayers,.,blah, blah".
Every time there is a disaster or tragedy these numb nut godgobbering galahs can't wait to shove their dials into a microphone and rabbit on about their useless bloody prayers.
It's becoming an epidemic of this type of crap.They have no right to lump all Aussies into their miserable biblical bilge.
I hate the way these wackos nauseatingly puke out their rubbish about it being a miracle every time some one is saved from dire injury, or recovers from near death.
Instead of sounding like Aussies, these idiots sound more like jehova jiving jesus junkie fundamentalist Yanks.

it must be miserable being you. You seem to hate everybody.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:17pm

This will piss you off Sad The omnipotent and morally perfect Christian God likes to inflict pain on its creation Sad

http://catchthefire.com.au/blog/

Dear family & friends in Christ,

I hope you received my last email on Saturday regarding the floods in QLD, calling on the church to repent and pray for our nation.  I hope many of you are standing in the gap in prayer, repentance and  fasting.

As per the warning we received from the Lord at the all night prayer meeting last Friday, we were told that much more disaster was yet to come, but if we as the church would stand in the gap for our nation that we could avert the disaster.

No one ever expected an inland tsunami in Toowoomba as described by the media this morning!   I watched the news and was shocked to see land, houses, cars and people getting just simply swept away. What  got my attention was that the insurance companies were calling it an “Act of God” as categorised in their policy.

As the flooding continues in QLD, the nation is faced with another major crisis with raging fires in WA. There are 2 things we can do, we can simply say, ‘I am not affected, so who cares. This is just another natural disaster’, and then turn and go to sleep.  Or we could get on our knees and cry out to the Lord to protect our nation.  Just put yourself in the place of those who are victims of the flooding or fires. These are our fellow Aussie’s who are in great trouble right now.

We are calling on all Christians in Victoria to gather at the parliament steps in Melbourne on Wednesday the 12th of January 2011 (tomorrow) from 12 to 1pm to pray for the people of QLD and stand in the gap for our nation in this hour of crisis.   We need to ask God to forgive us and save our land from any further disaster.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:26pm

...because they are at a loss as to what to do.
...because they won't stand aside and allow those that do, to "take over".

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:34pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:17pm:

This will piss you off Sad The omnipotent and morally perfect Christian God likes to inflict pain on its creation Sad

I hope you received my last email on Saturday regarding the floods in QLD, calling on the church to repent and pray for our nation.  I hope many of you are standing in the gap in prayer, repentance and  fasting.

As per the warning we received from the Lord at the all night prayer meeting last Friday, we were told that much more disaster was yet to come, but if we as the church would stand in the gap for our nation that we could avert the disaster.

No one ever expected an inland tsunami in Toowoomba as described by the media this morning!   I watched the news and was shocked to see land, houses, cars and people getting just simply swept away. What  got my attention was that the insurance companies were calling it an “Act of God” as categorised in their policy.

As the flooding continues in QLD, the nation is faced with another major crisis with raging fires in WA. There are 2 things we can do, we can simply say, ‘I am not affected, so who cares. This is just another natural disaster’, and then turn and go to sleep.  Or we could get on our knees and cry out to the Lord to protect our nation.  Just put yourself in the place of those who are victims of the flooding or fires. These are our fellow Aussie’s who are in great trouble right now.

We are calling on all Christians in Victoria to gather at the parliament steps in Melbourne on Wednesday the 12th of January 2011 (tomorrow) from 12 to 1pm to pray for the people of QLD and stand in the gap for our nation in this hour of crisis.   We need to ask God to forgive us and save our land from any further disaster.

So whats your problem - besides the usual ones?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

qikvtec
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Queensland
Reply #6 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 8:16pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:34pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:17pm:

I hope you received my last email on Saturday regarding the floods in QLD, calling on the church to repent and pray for our nation.  I hope many of you are standing in the gap in prayer, repentance and  fasting.

No one ever expected an inland tsunami in Toowoomba as described by the media this morning!   I watched the news and was shocked to see land, houses, cars and people getting just simply swept away. What  got my attention was that the insurance companies were calling it an “Act of God” as categorised in their policy.

As the flooding continues in QLD, the nation is faced with another major crisis with raging fires in WA. There are 2 things we can do, we can simply say, ‘I am not affected, so who cares. This is just another natural disaster’, and then turn and go to sleep.  Or we could get on our knees and cry out to the Lord to protect our nation.  Just put yourself in the place of those who are victims of the flooding or fires. These are our fellow Aussie’s who are in great trouble right now.

We are calling on all Christians in Victoria to gather at the parliament steps in Melbourne on Wednesday the 12th of January 2011 (tomorrow) from 12 to 1pm to pray for the people of QLD and stand in the gap for our nation in this hour of crisis.   We need to ask God to forgive us and save our land from any further disaster.

Problem?  I think the correct term is Malfunction Longy!

Politicians and Nappies need to be changed often and for the same reason.

One trouble with political jokes is that they often get elected.

Alan Joyce for PM

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 9:46pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:34pm:

God is supposed to fix up the floods in QLD in response to prayers whilst prayers to save 40,000 children who die of starvation each day always go unanswered Wink LOL

According to christianity.com God always answers prayer in the form of Yes, No and Wait which always covers all possible outcomes Smiley LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:08pm

Quote:
According to christianity.com God always answers prayer in the form of Yes, No and Wait which always covers all possible outcomes Smiley LOL

What about 'run'?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:16pm

freediver wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:08pm:
Quote:

What about 'run'?

now THAT was a great reply!!! LOL

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:26pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:16pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:08pm:
Quote:

What about 'run'?

now THAT was a great reply!!! LOL

Why does God hate amputees  ?? LOL

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:35pm

Prayer mongering?????
They were just called Bible Bashing Bast...., in my day.

The thing is that if it makes them feel a delusional sense of control, then it is no skin off my nose, and it may even allow some to take comfort in their delusions, so let them be.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #12 - Jan 12th, 2011 at 2:01am

mozzaok wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:35pm:
Prayer mongering?????
They were just called Bible Bashing Bast...., in my day.

The thing is that if it makes them feel a delusional sense of control, then it is no skin off my nose, and it may even allow some to take comfort in their delusions, so let them be.

Never appease the basTURDS,.,great fun is to be had by HATING them and ridiculing them.

I luv HATING godgobbers,gods muck,wowsering do-gooders and political correctness
I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #13 - Jan 12th, 2011 at 2:06am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 6:20pm:

it must be miserable being you. You seem to hate everybody.
Don't be so bloody stupid.I openly HATE all godgobbers and have a real blast of fun doing it. Smiley

I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #14 - Jan 12th, 2011 at 5:56am

freediver wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 4:06pm:
It's amazing what people will get pissed off about these days.

If you don't like it, don't vote for them.
Which category of godgobber do you come under.
Are you a cPA ,.,catholic Paedophile Apologist.
Or are you a Psuedo Atheist and general appeasement artist for godgobbers and all their disgusting gods muck.
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2011 at 6:07am by Auzziegob »  

I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print