Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Legalisation of pot? (Read 110775 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Re: Legalisation of pot?
Reply #510 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 11:56am

... wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 10:18am:
GoddyofOz wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:55am:
Life_goes_on wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:45pm:
Decriminalising pot without decriminalising the other drugs is absolutely pointless.

That makes absolutely no sense. Tobacco and Alcohol are considered drugs and they're legal as opposed to the rest. How is Marijuana not eligible for the exact same exception to the rule?

Perhpas the manufacture/refinement of drugs, rather than their possession should be the illegal bit.  You smoke weed straight off the tree without doing anything to it, so it's legal.  You could chew coca leaves, or smoke opium, but if you refine them into cocaine or heroin, that's when you get in trouble.  Of course, this would keep meth and its variants illegal as they are wholly synthesised, so good all round.

Hash too on that scenario.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #511 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 9:43pm

not necessarily.

hashish is still a 'natural' product, albeit concentrated in form.
Opium also  ... so no - hashish is not synthesised.IMHO Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #512 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 10:29pm

Emma wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 at 9:43pm:
not necessarily.

No hash is not synthesized at all. It is crudely harvested by running naked through marijuana bushes and scraping off the residue.
Anytime I grow a plant these days, I turn it into "bubble hash" by mixing all of the plant into buckets of ice, which knocks off the part of the plant that I want to keep, ie: hashish.

No need to be trimming buds etc., just chuck the entire plant in and use some elbow grease and "Hey Presto", you have your product in a very compact, curable, storable and concentrated form. Too easy  Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2012 at 10:42pm by Amadd »  

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #513 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 11:31pm

not necessarily.

Atoms are natural products. The elements heavier than lithium, some of which consititute the essential elements of life come from star dust from supernovas.

We all come from star dust. Every chemical on this earth is made up of natural elements from star dust. Sythesised chemicals are made up of naturally occurring elements.

What substance could you define as not being natural? There are a few.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #514 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 11:49pm

Amadd wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 at 10:29pm:
not necessarily.

No hash is not synthesized at all. It is crudely harvested by running naked through marijuana bushes and scraping off the residue.
Anytime I grow a plant these days, I turn it into "bubble hash" by mixing all of the plant into buckets of ice, which knocks off the part of the plant that I want to keep, ie: hashish.

No need to be trimming buds etc., just chuck the entire plant in and use some elbow grease and "Hey Presto", you have your product in a very compact, curable, storable and concentrated form. Too easy  Grin

Hey that sounds pretty good.!

It is crudely harvested by running naked through marijuana bushes and scraping off the residue.-Amadd  Smiley
Nah  Wink  i mean... I knew someone who made hashish in Pakistan for the Paki Army.  The soldiers  got substantial pay in the form of hashish...... and I gather the workers hung the primo buds, wiped their forearms up and down once, scraped off the resinous residue from their skin with a knife,  and that was No 1  grade. !!  Roll Eyes

And the workers were happy, they were paid in kind too.!!
Must add this was more than 30 yrs ago. Who knows? maybe times have changed.? Grin

your method certainly sounds different. Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #515 - Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:53am

Have you thought of giving it a go yet Jalane?
Just type in "bubble hash" to youtube and you'll get the picci.
It's quite easy and you don't need to filter so stringently.

You'll agree that it's really good sh!t.  Grin

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #516 - Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:46pm

Amadd wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 at 10:29pm:
not necessarily.

There are a few ways of making hashish.

I wonder how long it takes to get a thousand kilos by running through a crop...lmao at this idiocy.

THC is not water soluble so putting your pot in a pot of boiling water will extract a lot of the water soluble poo while leaving the THC in the vegetable matter so this is one way to increase the potency of your pot.

Grinding all your pot up ,including the stems and leaf then soaking it in alcohol  is considered a solvent method of extracting the THC.
The alcohol is then "boiled off" leaving you with hash oil that can be further purified by using ether.
This method allows you to use waste leaf and stem which contain very small amounts of THC to make high quality hash oil.

Once you have hash oil it is easy to make into high quality hash.

Commercial hashmaking will use the solvent method,compare the labour required for that compared to sticking your arms out and running through a crop like a kid pretending to be an aeroplane.

There is simple chemistry involved with making high quality hash in commercial quantities.

There is a book titled "The art of modern hashmaking" which goes through the process of solvent extraction, search for it with google.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #517 - Mar 15th, 2012 at 2:08pm

JUST chuck your junk weed in a conatiner, punch some drainage holes in the bottom and spray a can or 3 of butane through it.  Wait for it all to run through into a tray or bowl placed underneath, evaporate the butane and voila!  hash oil in 5 easy minutes.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #518 - Mar 15th, 2012 at 4:43pm

hey -  this is interesting.!!! 
Any more.??? Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #519 - Mar 15th, 2012 at 7:00pm

quote]

Atoms are natural products. The elements heavier than lithium, some of which consititute the essential elements of life come from star dust from supernovas.

We all come from star dust. Every chemical on this earth is made up of natural elements from star dust. Sythesised chemicals are made up of naturally occurring elements.

What substance could you define as not being natural? There are a few. [/quote]MUSO

I must admit, it's an interesting question.

Especially when you are restricted to things which exclude entirely synthesised products in a Lab somewhere!. Huh

It would seem, like so many other things, to depend on the initial accepted definition of 'something not being natural'   or could we perhaps say unnatural?

Your definition doesn't seem to comply with the dictionary .. I'll check a couple more, but I'd suggest your argument is your own...

Now I would think unnatural would be something which could not occur in the normal scope of existence,   ---- like  "Dolly "   the cloned sheep.  But your definition would presumably exclude such things,  including the mouse with the ear growing out of it's back.

NOW THAT - is unnatural. !!!  Sad

live every day

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #520 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 11:58pm

They say that you can get a high out of poppies that you grow in your garden.
Although the say that they are sterilized, I got a heap of poppies to grow just from supermarket poppy seeds.
I only got a "one time" high from what I produced, but it was pretty nice and well worth the tiny effort of throwing them around and seeing where they will grow  Smiley

Although opium can be very addictive, I understand that it's not very likely that you will become addicted to what you can grow in your garden by the time your gardening season has finished.
Modern science can change that scenerio, so I'd suggest that you appreciate it for the experience that mother nature intended and not as a crutch like capitalist society has intended.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #521 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:22am

I'd suggest that you appreciate it for the experience that mother nature intended and not as a crutch like capitalist society has intended.Amadd

Couldn't agree more old chap.  Sigh...but it's a sad world, isn't it?. 's why I prefer to live as far 'outside' of society as poss,.... whilst living amongst it all.  Huh
My pioneering days are behind me, I suspect, because it's getting harder and harder to live a singular, private life.  I'm doing pretty darn well so far. Smiley

Participating in this Forum is definitely against my 'ideal'.
  Guess I just love a bit of argy-bargy. Smiley
.. a bit of verbose biffo. Grin

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #522 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:29am

Amadd wrote on Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:53am:
Have you thought of giving it a go yet Jalane?Just type in "bubble hash" to youtube and you'll get the picci.
It's quite easy and you don't need to filter so stringently.

You'll agree that it's really good sh!t.  Grin

Well yes  I have thought of it ..for  sure for sure...  but haven't gotten around to it - yet.

Been a bit busy with other stuff last few weeks.... it never ends..but certainly the idea has taken up residence.  It'll percolate for a while yet I suspect. Gotta 'feel' right.   But -  yeah - lookin' fwd.. Smiley Wink  - I swear I'll advise ... just don't hold your breath.....
Smiley Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #523 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 11:13pm

Well good people...  once again we hear the call.

LEGALISE is the word.!!!!!!!

The news has been full of the 'latest' report... the 'latest' recommendations on what to do about the DRUG PROBLEM>

FINGERS CROSSED people listen. THE MEDIA responses I've seen to date   - VERY MUCH FALL BACK TO THE OLD LINE. 

Not surprising I suppose... they always seek to maintain the status quo.  Smiley Smiley

WAKE UP.!!!!!!!!!
Society can ONLY IMPROVE.... so forget your fear laden base, bolstered by decades of conditioning, of propaganda,  .. of divide and conquer.!! It wasted too much life, time .....and money.
It doesn't work..... and WE ALL KNOW IT.
Lets move on. Smiley Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #524 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 12:25am

What?
No comments?

Oh my, we are a jaded bunch of blatherers aren't we?
Too st...ed to bother? Heard it all before.??

Me too.  But -  hope springs eternal. Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59
Send Topic Print