Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
China invades Aus & NZ (Read 4088 times)
Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: China invades Aus & NZ
Reply #30 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 5:49pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 5:41pm:
Quote:
What do you do?
If you flee where do you go?

I for one stay put and welcome our new overlords.

I wait a week or two then open a brothel stocked with local fair maidens to cater for the occupying forces.

Ok, I'm opening the opium den right next door. I'll send my customers on to you and you can do the same......thanks.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #31 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 5:57pm

skippy. wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 4:01pm:
As usual, you miss the point mellie.
I asked a hypothetical question, the invader could be anyone, the question is if Australia got invaded, what would you do and where would you seek refuge?
I note you at least poked your head up, most of the rightards are too embarrassed to look like the hypocrites they are, you see given the situation, if confronted with a life under an invading force many would flee, just like the people from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Get a gun, or several...go bush, and kill as many of the invaders as possible, before they get me....

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

William Talbot

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 6:58pm

good questions???????? Smiley

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 8:51pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 5:49pm:
Quote:
What do you do?

I wait a week or two then open a brothel stocked with local fair maidens to cater for the occupying forces.

Ok, I'm opening the opium den right next door. I'll send my customers on to you and you can do the same......thanks.

Pfffft, no surprises there.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:21pm

skippy. wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:48am:
bwood1946 wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:41am:
skippy. wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:26am:
What do you do?

So your going to RUN AWAY

White feather job

I'm asking you? I suppose at your age you wouldn't bother, they'd probably just shoot all the old farts anyway.
But if you were young with a family, what would you do? stay here, and live under their regime and probably become a third world citizen, or try and flee to give your kids a better life?

we are already living under their regime with the pollies selling off our land and farms to them Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 7:49am

aussiefree2ride wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 8:51pm:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 5:49pm:
Quote:
What do you do?

Pfffft, no surprises there.

Oh alright! I'll do it your way and drop bags of poisoned flour, that should get rid of them....lol

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #36 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 8:36am

I'd get 'proactive' and tie unsuspecting Chinese Australians/international full fee paying students to trees, tape their mouths then attach hand grenades to their wrists, so when in a heartbeat their own rush to rescue them, they would blow-up around our trees and take a few of their invading friends with them.

I then organise my own militant tree-top and cave-dwelling army, and have them build ditches, traps, tree-house type look-outs all sorts of discrete accommodation in caves , dig-outs and we take care of our own and each other until these monkeys either out number us or an allied force arrives to lend us a hand, which they would. Cool

I'd rather go out fighting,  than succumb to a beastly vermin regime, besides, there would be no negotiating with them anyway, particularly if female or child, as they'd only use the men for slaves, hard-labour and rape and kill the rest anyway so what would be the point of trying to do business with them?

Roll Eyes They aren't Americans, so probably wouldn't care too much for free enterprise agreements with respects to brothels and so forth...

Grin

« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2010 at 8:42am by mellie »  

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 10:29am

<<They aren't Americans, so probably wouldn't care too much for free enterprise agreements with respects to brothels and so forth...>>

The East will be superior to the West , so you'll get a chance to see what it's like being the underdog, ha ha the laughs on you. Or maybe you are already the underdog and you just think that you are superior.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #38 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 10:45am

The East and West will cancel each other out

...and the Bolivian led Samerica will 'protect' the world from such military stupidity. Wink

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #39 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 10:52am

Who cares if millions of yellow peril Chinese invade via Military, illegal-immigration or breeding pens inside Cities that we build for them like good Citi-Zens.

...they're the ones who've gotta "live with us" [insert: evil twisted smile].

Come Chinese people, come.
Down to the deep dark cold abyss of Oceania
Where a still pond is no long the Zen of the mind
...but rippling with imagination.

"There was a jolly Buddhist,
Kamped by a Zen Pond
Under the Shade of a Lotus Tree
as he sat and he Aumed
and waited for his Tibet to boil
chanting "Who'll come a smokin Siddartha with me?"
Grin

I say : Bring more Chinese and Moslems to Australia ---> there is some work to be done. Wink

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #40 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 11:10am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 at 10:29am:
<<They aren't Americans, so probably wouldn't care too much for free enterprise agreements with respects to brothels and so forth...>>

The East will be superior to the West , so you'll get a chance to see what it's like being the underdog, ha ha the laughs on you. Or maybe you are already the underdog and you just think that you are superior.

Dream on princess, especially considering most western woman are twice as masculine as your average Chinaman.

Grin

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #41 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 11:46am

China probably feels invaded by little Kevin 'Mr Peabody' Rudds lately.
No point saying "Me no speak english" and playing dumb when Rudd speaks fluent chinese.
Ahh, I still remember the stunned look on the Chinese leader when he met Rudd who spoke in fluent Chinese. Rudd looked through his little specks as if to say "Aha! I got you now!"
Grin

IP Logged

djrbfm

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 2:46pm

got news 4 ya.
we have already been taken over.
where don't you see chinese now in oz?
j.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #43 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 4:52pm

Excellent.
1.5 Billion yellow people spread out across the world to filter down the gene pool of every other minority race.

Chinese: They look the same,
they act the same
they are all synchronised the same,

...kill one and they all die  Grin

IP Logged

laborfornever

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Dec 17th, 2010 at 5:27pm

I wouldn't run away like a pussy coward, I'd arm myself to the teeth and shoot as many of the invaders as I could, just like the insurgents are doing in Afghanistan.

I know of many areas where a sniper could hide and pick off doazens of people at a time. now if every one did it you'd have an army of 10 million, but to run like a pussy is not in my make up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print