Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Eating well on a tight budget-recipes (Read 5572 times)
mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Eating well on a tight budget-recipes
Reply #30 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 8:11am

That sounds delicious equ....i'm going to give your shredded carrot recipe a go. It sounds Yummo!!! Smiley

I'm having trouble uploading a pick of the Rainbow chicken, and have attached the code for the image, though due to my net being unusually sluggish today, cant see if it attached.

Can you see it?
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2010 at 8:19am by mellie »  

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #31 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 8:15am

Holly hell, it loaded aright, I don't know what happened, the pic when I impressed it into my forum once didn't load this
huge!!!!
Arrrrh, anyway, I'll remove it shortly or else the mods will rightfully be annoyed.

Basically, I just wanted to show you guys the size of the salsa chunks.

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #32 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 8:54am

Here's a better pic of the Rainbow chicken, refer back for the recipe.

Also, with increasing electricity prices, in comparison to the cost of fresh produce, I'm honing in on ways to minimise cooking times, so as to use less electricity.

Ie, there's little value in long, slow cooked oven hot-pots, stews etc, even with the cheapest cuts of meat these days as the power used to cook them may cost more than even the cheapest cuts of meat.

Besides, noone wants to heat up their house, or spend huge amounts of time over a hot stove in the warmer months anyway...even if electricity prices weren't as outrageous as they are.

Roll Eyes I can see huge lifestyle changes ahead for Australians, in terms of modifying their lifestyles to suit their budget.

« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2010 at 9:29am by mellie »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print