Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A New Boat For The Anti-Whaling Heroes. (Read 4703 times)
imcrookonit
Ex Member

A New Boat For The Anti-Whaling Heroes.
Oct 30th, 2010 at 11:15am

New boat for activists

SEA Shepherd anti-whaling activists have found an equally radical replacement for their sunken speed boat Ady Gil, ensuring the Japanese fleet will be pursued by three ships in the Antarctic this summer.

The high-speed, multi-hull Ocean Adventurer was expected to arrive in Fremantle from South Africa next week to be repainted in the group's black colour and prepare for the campaign, the group said yesterday.

At 35 metres long, it is twice the size of the Ady Gil, which sank in January after a collision with the Japanese ship Shonan Maru No. 2.

Skipper Lachlan McLean said the vessel's first task would be to locate the fleet ahead of the slower Sea Shepherd ships. The Japanese fleet is expected to depart home ports in around three weeks.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Re: A New Boat For The Anti-Whaling Heroes.
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2010 at 11:27am

They aren't heroes, they're losers. I wish the Japanese would just torpedo their ships already.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2010 at 12:07pm

Plenty of Australians would prefer to see the illegal poachers boats go under.

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2010 at 12:49pm

They should poke the bowsprit up Bob Brown`s klacker, and use him for a figurehead.  The twerp.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #4 - Oct 30th, 2010 at 6:10pm

Australians don't give a hoot that the Nipponese are harpooning in their Protectorates or that the Spanish are Fishing in OZ waters.
While 'tragic heroes' like Sea Shepard are doing their best,
Australians would rather sail the Sydney to Hobart for Television rather than get out and help.

Gillard says "a Diplomatic Solution" to what goes on down there, but you can't solve this politically.

I can't wait for more Militaries around the world to "sound up as if they got a pair" and help protect the 'Children of a Lesser God' before they become extinct and help their fellow ...Greenies.
Western Military is a Political puppet, rather than a real Military like the Fijians, Bolivians, Botswanans - nations that let the Military do military things, without the need to oppress the nation as a whole.
Aust Diggers are Mercenaries for the USA, a Foreign Legion for the UK and lap-dogs for Politics overall.

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print