Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For All Eyes - MUST SEE (Read 466 times)
dontworry

Australian Politics

For All Eyes - MUST SEE
Oct 23rd, 2010 at 4:46pm

Zeitgeist Addendum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg

Beautiful documentary this. Make some time in your lives to watch the full documentary, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do so.

Personally I think this an extremely educational documentary which covers vast areas of our conventional society and it's mechanics.

After you are done with that:

Final Edition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARtFCQmzT2Q
Unfortunately the full edition has been 'banned', have to watch all 14 parts separately.

Don't be fooled, not the same and just as informing.

Religious people out there might enjoy this one.
Please be mature and don't let your emotion block out any vital information. Also covers September 11.

Watch both videos to the end before making any comment because your opinion may indeed be quite influenced by these powerful documentaries.

**EDIT** For some reason the link to the Final Edition was broken? I have updated a new link to the video. Come on people, 52 views. These videos can achieve more good!  *PLEASE VIEW BOTH VIDEOS!*
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2010 at 9:48pm by dontworry »  

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Re: For All Eyes - MUST SEE
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 7:28pm

Zeitgeists are always good viewing.

This sure is bias towards the Science Community in competition for the American Public against the Mathematical Community (Banks,etc), the Political Community (Presidents, etc) and the Military Community (Generals, etc).
I guess this movie shows that Scientists want their slice of the cake too.
Venus Project Grin

...pity these four Communities are more about breeding than empowerment, here in the Southern Hemisphere  Wink
>>but the USA won't realise this until it tries to take a bite out of Australia's ...(Artistic) wealth. Lips Sealed

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

dontworry

Australian Politics

Re: For All Eyes - MUST SEE
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 9:53pm

57!

The reason i'm replying is simply to keep access to these links a priority for just a little longer. Like i've stated, these videos need to be given a chance. If you are reading this, stop and watch both the videos.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print