Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Kevin Bracken says 9/11 Inside Job (Read 28345 times)
jame-e

Australian Politics

Darwin (currently)
Re: Kevin Bracken says 9/11 Inside Job
Reply #60 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:02am

Amadd wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:32pm:
The reality is harsh, it's incomprehensible that we must kill others in order to survive. When faced with the choices, we'll do it no problem at all.

Don't kid yourself and don't palm off resposibility to others is all I'm saying.

People kill the chicken and cows that i eat. I have killed to eat.
Everything i eat is biological and once was living. i except and hope to improve my habits.

I in no way palm off my responsibility to rape and malign a parrellel generation. due to the fact we are currently doing so i wish to ask some questions

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #61 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:10am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:58pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:56pm:
I can think of a good reason for 9/11.

Invade Iraq to get the oil.
Invade Afghanistan to surround Iran & get even more oil.

More oil = more money which keeps the capitalist wheels well oiled Wink

Yeah Nail.
What a coincidence!
2 countries in the top 5 in the world  with oil reserves are either invaded
or threatened with invasion.
Namely Iraq invaded.
Iran surrounded on all sides & threatened every day
by aircraft carriers just sitting off their coast.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:12am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:10am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:58pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:56pm:
I can think of a good reason for 9/11.

Invade Iraq to get the oil.
Invade Afghanistan to surround Iran & get even more oil.

More oil = more money which keeps the capitalist wheels well oiled Wink

Yeah Nail.
What a coincidence!
2 countries in the top 5 in the world  with oil reserves are either invaded
or threatened with invasion.
Namely Iraq invaded.
Iran surrounded on all sides & threatened every day
by aircraft carriers just sitting off their coast.

Yes as well aussies sitting in Afghanistan and will be there for the next 10 years but can't tell us why. Just happens that Afghanistan is right next door to Iran. Perfect location for a military base Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #63 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:15am

Quote:
Sorry, i did not read you're entire post.
Morals?

I'd question as to why you'd reply to something that you hadn't read, but anyway..

What I'm talkling about is placing "your own morals" and principles upon the shoulders of others.
You want it, you know how to get it without having to go through the gory stuff yourself.

I'll give you a challenge OK?
Go to the best restaurant that you know and order the most succulent rack of lamb available. Taste it and love it..hmmm lovely.

Now go to a farm and feed a young lamb some milk through a bottle. They are sooo cute aren't they those fluffy little things?
Whilst you are feeding this cute little thing, I want you to take out a gun and kill it.
Shoot it right between the eyes becauase you want to taste it's lovely young flesh. But please make it painless for the lamb OK, because you need to retain some concept of being human.

If that seems so horrible to you, then please tell me the difference between ordering it in a restaurant and killing it yourself?

The difference IMO, is that you'd have way more respect for the lamb and for what it has given you if you'd killed it yourself.

Now let's talk about the public squeamishness of national takeovers.

Most of us like to eat some succulent young lamb don't we?

OK maybe you can do it yourself, but there is a division between public perception of reality and what you can do yourself.
If you kill the lamb yourself, you will most probably have a greater respect for the lamb. If you order somebody else to kill the lamb, then the lamb's life is probably of little significance to you.i
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:22am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #64 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:18am

Nail.
Quote:
Yes as well aussies sitting in Afghanistan and will be there for the next 10 years but can't tell us why. Just happens that Afghanistan is right next door to Iran. Perfect location for a military base  

Nail - we're into it up to our necks.
We are securing the world's oil supplies by helping the Yanks.
It's all about oil & making pretexts to invade countries with oil.

IP Logged

jame-e

Australian Politics

Darwin (currently)
Reply #65 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:26am

Amadd wrote on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:15am:
Quote:
Sorry, i did not read you're entire post.
Morals?

I'd question as to why you'd reply to something that you hadn't read, but anyway..

What I'm talkling about is placing "your own morals" and principles upon the shoulders of others.
You want it, you know how to get it without having to go through the gory stuff yourself.

I'll give you a challenge OK?
Go to the best restaurant that you know and order the most succulent rack of lamb available. Taste it and love it..hmmm lovely.

Now go to a farm and feed a young lamb some milk through a bottle. They are sooo cute aren't they those fluffy little things?
Whilst you are feeding this cute little thing, I want you to take out a gun and kill it.
Shoot it right between the eyes becauase you want to taste it's lovely young flesh. But please make it painless for the lamb OK, because you need to retain some concept of being human.

If that seems so horrible to you, then please tell me the difference between ordering it in a restaurant and killing it yourself?

The difference IMO, is that you'd have way more respect for the lamb and for what it has given you if you'd killed it yourself.

Now let's talk about the public squeamishness of national takeovers.

Most of us like to eat some succulent young lamb don't we?i

Entire is the key word there.

I could argue the position that killing lambs for food is only a de-escalation of the current debat, but i won't.
All i will say is that i totally agree with you.  Smiley

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #66 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:41am

Quote:

Of course it's all about oil. You'd need to be a dumbass to go spending so much money to pretend to be righting the wrongs in Mogadishu where the economic benifits don't outweigh the cost.
Any democratic government would be voted out for such a useless endeavour.

We tell our government to turn back the refugess, we are being "cruel to be kind" by sacrificing some lives for any further influx.
But could you do it yourself?
You are supposedly the government in a democracy, so how 'bout some life experience for kids to turn their backs on incoming refugees. Look them in the eyes and tell them that they will die for a higher cause.
Now that's education 2010 style.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:45am

Amadd wrote on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 12:41am:
Quote:

Of course it's all about oil. You'd need to be a dumbass to go spending so much money to pretend to be righting the wrongs in Mogadishu where the economic benifits don't outweigh the cost.
Any democratic government would be voted out for such a useless endeavour.

We tell our government to turn back the refugess, we are being "cruel to be kind" by sacrificing some lives for any further influx.
But could you do it yourself?
You are supposedly the government in a democracy, so how 'bout some life experience for kids to turn their backs on incoming refugees. Look them in the eyes and tell them that they will die for a higher cause.
Now that's education 2010 style.

Everyone knows it's about oil.
It's nothing to do with terrorists or spreading democracy
around the Middle East - what a laugh    Grin

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #68 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:01am

Yeah I'm not condemning others for not being able to kill a cute little suckling lamb because they like the taste of it's young flesh.
I'm expressing the difficulty that I would have in doing such a thing.

But whether we do it directly or indirectly, it's still the same thing.
We do a hella lot of indiect stuff which we are too squeamish to do ourselves.

By doing so, we distance ourselves and lose respect for the sacrifices of others.

If we are a good democracy, I think we need to have experience of practise in what we preach.

Nup, we're common thugs who hire killers and we don't give a stuff.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #69 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:09am

The fact is that our dependence on oil is artificial.

If instead of spending a $trillion or more on war
(as the Yanks have )
we'd be a lot of better off if we used alternatives to oil.
Thorium reactors for unlimited safe nuclear power.
Solar cells, geo-thermal power - the list goes on.

What about all cars in Australia on Gas?
We've got plenty of gas yet we import oil.

What about electric cars?
You could use solar cells to drive the grid during the day
& charge the batteries at night by drawing from the grid.
The net result is that there are no green house
gases emitted because of your car -
& no oil needed.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:17am by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

jame-e

Australian Politics

Darwin (currently)
Reply #70 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:22am

Amadd wrote on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:01am:
Yeah I'm not condemning others for not being able to kill a cute little suckling lamb because they like the taste of it's young flesh.

By doing so, we distance ourselves and lose respect for the sacrifices of others.

If we are a good democracy, I think we need to have experience of practise in what we preach.

People do give a stuff, they just don't know it, exactly what you are saying, i think.

Please forget about the fleckin oil, now is not the reasons why... somfin somfin.
Think about what happend and any questions you might have.
A much broader base needs to be established in order to have a useful debate.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #71 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:30am

jame-e wrote on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:22am:
Amadd wrote on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 1:01am:

People do give a stuff, they just don't know it, exactly what you are saying, i think.

Please forget about the fleckin oil, now is not the reasons why... somfin somfin.
Think about what happend and any questions you might have.
A much broader base needs to be established in order to have a useful debate.

We have discussed what happened & now we're on to why it happened.
The theory is that oil is behind it in some way.
What's your theory?
What's behind those attacks?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #72 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 5:45am

You can be as honset as you like IITL but eventually you will be killed for it.
There's no use in being a dead martyr.
They'll remove you from our midst without anybody even noticing.

_________

i observe you in a state of fear..

you realize that yes these criminals did 9/11 yet are too

afraid to say anything

however

if i were a dear young and trusting soul in this world

i would like to comfort the notion that the adults are not cowards

and stand up to tyranny.

i know not what course you may take dear one

i shall bring truth and LIGHT regardless of any threat or fear

for this is terrorism is it not?

and many millions now stand where they once knelt for to

put your head in the sand you have to be on your knees

do you not?

you keep your democracy and keep living your nightmare

i do not comfort fear

and so it is

-:)

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #73 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 6:00am

http://www.infowars.com/al-qaeda-mastermind-invited-to-pentagon-after-911/

9/11 Mastermind Invited to Pentagon

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 21, 2010
Al-Qaeda terror mastermind Anwar Al-Awlaki, the man who helped plot the aborted Christmas Day bombing, the Fort Hood shooting, the Times Square bombing attempt, and who also preached to the alleged September 11 hijackers, dined at the Pentagon just months after 9/11 documents obtained by Fox News show.

watch video

American-born cleric Awlaki’s role as a key figure in almost every recent terror plot targeting the United States and Canada, coupled with his visit to the Pentagon, only confirms our long stated position that Awlaki is a chief terrorist patsy-handler for the CIA – he is the federal government’s premier false flag agent.
“Documents exclusively obtained by Fox News, including an FBI interview conducted after the Fort Hood shooting in November 2009, state that Awlaki was taken to the Pentagon as part of the military’s outreach to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the attacks,” states the report.
Click here to read a portion of the documents.
Awlaki was vetted before he was invited to attend a luncheon at the Pentagon in the secretary of the Army’s Office of Government Counsel. His appearance at the meeting was deliberately engineered despite Awlaki’s ties to three of the alleged 9/11 hijackers – Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Hani Hanjour – who were identified as the suicide pilots that slammed Flight 77 into the Pentagon.

Following the Fort Hood shooting it was also revealed that shooter Major Nidal Malik Hasan had been in contact with Awlaki before the rampage. Awlaki preached to both Hasan and the 9/11 hijackers at the Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia in 2001.
Awlaki also met with Christmas Day underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and acted as “the middle-man between the young Nigerian and the bombmaker.” As we have thoroughly documented, the Delta Flight 253 incident was staged from start to finish. The US State Department allowed Abdulmutallab to board the plane, aided by a well-dressed Indian man, despite the fact that he was on a terror watch list and had no passport.
The Christmas Day incident was a boon for companies linked with the military-industrial complex, as it greased the skids for the global introduction of naked body scanners in airports.
Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad was also reported to have been directed by Awlaki before his failed attack on May 1st
“The Pentagon has offered no explanation of how a man, now on the CIA kills or capture list, ended up at a special lunch for Muslim outreach,” states the Fox News report.
The explanation is quite simple – Awlaki is the CIA’s chief patsy handler for planning and staging false flag terror attacks through the dupes that he radicalizes.
The US Special Operations Command’s Able Danger program identified the hijackers and their accomplices long before 9/11, and would undoubtedly have also picked up Awlaki.
As Webster Tarpley has documented, Awlaki is “an intelligence agency operative and patsy-minder” and “one of the premier terror impresarios of the age operating under Islamic fundamentalist cover” whose job it is to “motivate and encourage groups of mentally impaired and suggestible young dupes who were entrapped into “terrorist plots” by busy FBI and Canadian RCMP agents during recent years.”
Tarpley points to Awlaki’s role in the Toronto and Fort Dix, New Jersey, terror plots, which were both contrived by the feds, as proof of Awlaki’s usefulness to the authorities in radicalizing terrorist patsies.
Lawyers in a case relating to the much vaunted 2007 terror plot to attack Fort Dix and kill “as many soldiers as possible” concluded that FBI informants were the key figures behind the operation and that the accused, six foreign-born Muslims, were merely bungling patsies.
Similarly, the “Toronto 18″ terrorists turned out to be “a bunch of incompetent guys who were primarily misled by a delusional megalomaniac”. The explosive fertilizer material the terrorist cell apparently planned to use was in fact purchased by an informant working for the RCMP who had radicalized the group.

Given the fact that Awlaki is a double operative, claiming to be an Al-Qaeda leader yet in fact working for U.S. intelligence, it’s hardly surprising that he made an appearance at the Pentagon.
Awlaki has also appeared in video tapes purporting to be Al-Qaeda propaganda material released by the IntelCenter, which as we have documented is nothing more than a Pentagon front group that has been caught red-handed releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos to bolster support for the geopolitical agenda of the US government.
Fresh food that lasts from eFoods Direct (Ad)
Confirmation that Awlaki met with Pentagon officials after having inspired the very 9/11 hijackers that are blamed for flying a commercial airliner into the Pentagon provides yet more startling evidence that the highest levels of Al-Qaeda are completely penetrated and run by the US military industrial complex, which via patsy handlers like Awlaki is staging false flag attacks to boost their own domestic and geopolitical agenda.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #74 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 7:25am

wha wha WHAAAT?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel#p/u/1/58e-t5WmnsI

Wayne Madsen: Al-Qaeda Is A Front Group For The US Military-Industrial

Complex

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print