Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Refugees to 'harm' kids' education (Read 5564 times)
It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Re: Refugees to 'harm' kids' education
Reply #60 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 6:17pm

I thought 'real Aussies' just wanna breed?

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Frontmessenger

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 10:00am

[color=#ffff00]Only the Australia First Party will introduce an Immigration-Policy which will serve Australians. Voting for someone else is just a waste of time, like in the last 30 years! Kiss
[/color]

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 12:47pm

Could you tell me the details of the policy?

IP Logged

jame-e

Australian Politics

Darwin (currently)
Reply #63 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:16pm

Team Froggie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 5:51pm:
buzzanddidj wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 11:05am:
"The audiometrist, who works in a local hearing-care centre, said the refugee children's limited English would mean teachers had less time for Australian-born students"

Sounds like MY schooldays, in outer suburban Melbourne of the 1960's, when half the kids were those of newly arrived Greek and Italian immigrants

One of the kids introduced me to pizza for the first time at a 'lunch swap'

NOWADAYS I imagine the kids at my old school are swapping for pork dumplings, won-tons and tandooris

LOL....Brings back fond memories.

Smiley

I used to walk home with a kid called Enzo, whose big Italian Mama thought I was too skinny.

When I finally got home my mum wondered why I didn't want any dinner.

I can remember walking through Brunswick, late '50s early '60s, with my girlfriend.
Never once were we harassed by the Italian kids.

Sth Yarra, Toorak, Malvern, etc were a different matter and they were WASP areas back then.

Very very fond memories (food wise). Although mine are from the nineties, North-cote boy. Parts of me think there should be "mumma" kitchens in all neighbourhoods.
Heaps of the best food you can eat while being treated like a king. But ultimately i prefer the females in my life to give me 'heaps' rather than feed it to me. I can already feel the resulting pain of the suggestion of "mumma" kitchens.  Smiley

Blue. red. less. more. hugs. or go the f&#k home.
The debate is stale. the debate is stupid. The difference in outcomes means nothing.
We need to impose on any new arrivals. Where to work, when they work and what they do.
They need conditions that will benefit them and the country in which they wish to live.
Nothing is free, everything should be earnt.
Everything i have I’ve worked for in some way, if you don't earn 'it', than 'it' is meaningless.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:23pm

jame-e wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:16pm:
Blue. red. less. more. hugs. or go the f&#k home.
The debate is stale. the debate is stupid. The difference in outcomes means nothing.
We need to impose on any new arrivals. Where to work, when they work and what they do.
They need conditions that will benefit them and the country in which they wish to live.
Nothing is free, everything should be earnt.
Everything i have I’ve worked for in some way, if you don't earn 'it', than 'it' is meaningless.

That's way too smacking sensible in this day and age. You GOTTA come up with something more modern.

IP Logged

Verystormy

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:55pm

The Northam lot, or as i now refer to them as the Northam Nazis have been spouting the same rubbish. I know personnaly a lot of Sri Lankan refugees and i can say that the ones i know are all genuine - i have seen the torture scars on their backs and had no other method of escape. These people have often left behind family and their entire lives to escape.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print