Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Refugees to 'harm' kids' education (Read 5569 times)
BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Refugees to 'harm' kids' education
Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:25pm

Refugees to 'harm' kids' education

Read more...
http://www.aussie-patriot.com/MessageBoard/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=184

host of the aussie-patriot.com site
IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Re: Refugees to 'harm' kids' education
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:28pm

I'm always amazed at the generosity of liberals. Their munificence surely knows no bounds; people like this must be so grateful that the open-borders crowd aren't hogging all the wonderful diversity that these refugees bring for themselves and giving it to them instead.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:35pm by aikmann4 »  

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:35pm

No thanks. Aussies that say 'patriot' are American red neck wannabes. Off you go and take your banjo, your bible and your pop gun with you because Sweet Lord Alabama's a callin' you.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:38pm

I dunno what this country is coming to. Refugee kids should stay locked up behind barbed wire fences so they can be molested and abused, not put in schools where they can receive an education that will enable them to be productive members of society.

You know, because they're sub-human and all.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:41pm

aikmann4 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:28pm:
I'm always amazed at the generosity of liberals. Their munificence surely knows no bounds; people like this must be so grateful that the open-borders crowd aren't hogging all the wonderful diversity that these refugees bring for themselves and giving it to them instead.

Interesting how you say Liberals.  Im a liberal voter and I dont have a problem with refugees.

Surely your not being ignorant by insinuating that where a person votes dictates their social agenda, or that they follow a party blindly?

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #5 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:42pm

Quote:
Surely your not being ignorant by insinuating that where a person votes dictates their social agenda

Of course it does.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #6 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:46pm

Quote:
Interesting how you say Liberals.  Im a liberal voter and I dont have a problem with refugees.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Liberal =/= liberal

lower capitals

Nor did you even comprehend my original post beyond that.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:52pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:38pm:
I dunno what this country is coming to. Refugee kids should stay locked up behind barbed wire fences so they can be molested and abused, not put in schools where they can receive an education that will enable them to be productive members of society.

You know, because they're sub-human and all.

Or, alternatively, their parents could go through proper channels.....
After all, if they are legitimate refugees Australia cannot and will not refuse them asylum.....

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:59pm

Quote:

How about you spend some time in the DRC or somewhere equally horrific, then, after giving up everything you have and everyone you've loved for the chance at giving your family a better life, make your way to a country where the majority of people are too ethnocentrically self-absorbed to extend a helping hand.

"Proper channels?" Please.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:08pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:59pm:
Quote:

How about you spend some time in the DRC or somewhere equally horrific, then, after giving up everything you have and everyone you've loved for the chance at giving your family a better life, make your way to a country where the majority of people are too ethnocentrically self-absorbed to extend a helping hand.

"Proper channels?" Please.

Yes 'Proper Channels'.......which means NOT paying snakeheads $10,000 per person to sneak in, but walking into ANY Australian Embassy or Consulate, in any country and filling out a form.....

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #10 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:11pm

It must be nice to be so wrapped up in your own security (which you were lucky enough to be born into) that you can look down on other people for wanting the same thing for themselves and their children.

Going through the proper channels is fine - until you're desperate enough that propriety means nothing.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #11 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:19pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:11pm:
It must be nice to be so wrapped up in your own security (which you were lucky enough to be born into) that you can look down on other people for wanting the same thing for themselves and their children.

Going through the proper channels is fine - until you're desperate enough that propriety means nothing.

Annie, the poor people who escape the DCR, don't sail HERE directly, now do they??

No, they pass through a number of countries to reach Indonesia. Most of those countries have Embassies........ANY country that is a signatory to the UN refugee policy cannot refuse asylum to a refugee......

So WHY do they pay people smugglers vast amounts of money to sail to Australia?????

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #12 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:31pm

Because they're ignorant enough and desperate enough to believe that people who have as much to spare as Australians do might care enough to share it with others who are less fortunate.

IP Logged

Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:32pm

Seems to be some confusion in this thread already about the difference between asylum seeker and refugee.

Might be worth checking it.

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 5:11pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 4:31pm:
Because they're ignorant enough and desperate enough to believe that people who have as much to spare as Australians do might care enough to share it with others who are less fortunate.

Like I've said before, if that was me and mine, I'd be on the first available boat. I'd hate to be looking death in the eye every minute of every day.

Pretty well 100% of the protesters on here would be the same. It's easy to condemn people when you've got a gut full of food and a safe haven.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print