Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Tim Flannery shows up dumb libbos on Q&A (Read 5143 times)
gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Re: Tim Flannery shows up dumb libbos on Q&A
Reply #30 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:14am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:56pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:37pm:
[quote author=thelastnail link=1287401724/15#24 date=1287490671][quote author=gizmo_2655 link=1287401724/15#23 date=1287490247][quote author=thelastnail link=1287401724/15#22 date=1287489987][quote author=gizmo_2655 link=1287401724/0#2 date=1287463745][quote author=thelastnail link=1287401724/0#0 date=1287401724]Did you see it Wink LOL

Gives new meaning to low IQ Wink LOL

A lot of people say they vote labor but as soon as they're in the voting booth and nobody is looking over their shoulder the pencil slips and magically ticks out the liberal check boxes. Nobody will know of course just like a closet gay Wink LOL

Why on Earth do you think someone would bother to lie about how they voted????

Voting for any party isn't a 'crime'.........

So what you're saying is that anyone who doesn't fit into your preconceived IDEA of them.....must be lying???

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:42am

At least the millennium bug panic had the year 2000 as a "use by" date, but global warming wrist flappers will follow like sheep until hell freezes over.

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Reply #32 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:10am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:06pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:49pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 9:35pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

Gives new meaning to low IQ Wink LOL

ohh Flannery does seem that low IQ'd.... Grin

I'd be worrying more about the twitter remark about not giving air time to climate change 'deniers'......"the debate is over you've lost"????
That's pretty good evidence of a low IQ....

If the 'debate' is over, why are so many people STILL debating it???

You see that's why you libbos have low IQ. Tim Flannery never said that climate change was 100% certain. It is you dumb libbos interpreting it that way and arguing like that is what has been said when it hasn't been.

The other thing you libbos are good at doing is NOTHING. You did NOTHING for telecommunications for 11 years and now you still want to do nothing for telecommunications and climate change !!

You Libbos are very good at manufacturing excuses to do NOTHING.

It's the Libbo Luddite mentality.

But when it comes to terrorists on every street corner and Weapons of Mass Deception then they the libbos get off their arse to do something quicker than a rat up drain pipe Sad

Fair go Lasty, they had a surplus remember.  Roll Eyes

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Reply #33 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:04am

adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:44pm:
Is this the Jennifer Marohasy from the right wing think tank, The Institute of Public Affairs who said the Murray Darling Basin was hunky dory and didn't need saving?

Rrriiiiigggghhhhht! So she is a veritable poster girl "scientist" for the denialist camp.  Cheesy

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:17am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:14am:

So what you're saying is that anyone who doesn't fit into your preconceived IDEA of them.....must be lying???

From your comments you certainly don't go into bat for the battler.

You are all for corporations milking the little guy as much as they can get away with.

Strange sort of labor voter !!

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:19am

locutius wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:10am:
Fair go Lasty, they had a surplus remember.  Roll Eyes

You only had a surplus because you sold off all of the assets including truck loads of gold for next to a song Sad

Now we are supposed to believe that private enterprise is going to do us all a favour Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:21am

aussiefree2ride wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:42am:
At least the millennium bug panic had the year 2000 as a "use by" date, but global warming wrist flappers will follow like sheep until hell freezes over.

Like I said why go to Uni to study science. Just become a member of the liberal party and you automatically become an expert on climate science, No intelligence required Wink

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Reply #37 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:31am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:19am:
locutius wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 9:10am:
Fair go Lasty, they had a surplus remember.  Roll Eyes
sarc off
fixed!!

You only had a surplus because you sold off all of the assets including truck loads of gold for next to a song Sad

Now we are supposed to believe that private enterprise is going to us all a favour Sad

Sorry I should have included a "sarc off" at the end of that sentence.

While I have a great deal of respect for Adam Smith's socially responsible concept of private enterprise, the whore of corporate power is the greatest enemy of the common man we have today. Major political parties (Labor included) are just their rent boys.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #38 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 11:16am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:17am:

You are all for corporations milking the little guy as much as they can get away with.

I am a battler, where have I not gone to 'bat for the battler'?????

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 12:01pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 11:16am:

You endorse fossil fool corporations and you leave no room for any alternatives that could drastically save the battlers money. You deny climate change as though you have an agenda to protect the status quo. If you are not a liberal voter then you must be NEW labor Wink

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #40 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 12:12pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 12:01pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 11:16am:

You endorse fossil fool corporations and you leave no room for any alternatives that could drastically save the battlers money. You deny climate change as though you have an agenda to protect the status quo. If you are not a liberal voter then you must be NEW labor Wink

I don't 'endorse fossil fuel'....I just said that YOUR alternatives are viable.....yet!
Solar power is nowhere near constant enough to be used as base-load power.....
I'd be quite happy to have an alternative fuel system available to use..

But you have to realise that the current EVs are not going to help the battler at all....

How many low income earners can afford to buy a mid-sized car (like a camry) that costs as much as a top of the line statesman????

And I don't DENY climate change (climate change happens all the time).....I'm not convinced that human action is the main, or even majority of the reason....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 12:41pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 10:21am:
aussiefree2ride wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 at 7:42am:

Like I said why go to Uni to study science. Just become a member of the liberal party and you automatically become an expert on climate science, No intelligence required Wink

Or you can get your instructions on what to think from your local union rep, when you go in to swap the hot computer for a cheap tv.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print