Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Tim Flannery shows up dumb libbos on Q&A (Read 5163 times)
bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tim Flannery shows up dumb libbos on Q&A
Reply #15 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:46pm

That's a neat trick.....Considering Rev Falwell's been DEAD for 3 1/2 years...So when did he tell you that???

may be hes got insider info now   LOL LOL Grin

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:47pm

The debate has been going on longer than 3 and a half yrs  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:50pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:41pm:
adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:34pm:
Rev Jerry Falwell of the Interfaith Research Alliance, the group that Roy Spencer does research for said that climate change was
"SATAN'S attempt to redirect the churches primary focus"  Grin

That's a neat trick.....Considering Rev Falwell's been DEAD for 3 1/2 years...So when did he tell you that???

Honestly.....you'd think climate alarmist would have realised by now that the linking every sceptic to religious nutters and petrol companies has worn thin....
It only makes it obvious that the alarmists can't answer the scientific challenges and have resort to mud-slinging...

Pathetic really.......But it does show how much AGW 'believers' are influenced by politics...

HE HAS INSIDER INFO   GIZMO

Grin Grin

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #18 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:50pm

The same Jennifer Marohasy who argued that the regulatory assessment of pesticides and herbicides was too expensive and time consuming.

Shes a real peach that girl  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #19 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:55pm

adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:50pm:
The same Jennifer Marohasy who argued that the regulatory assessment of pesticides and herbicides was too expensive and time consuming.

Shes a real peach that girl  Smiley

Considering she's a environmental researcher.....are you sure she's wrong???

It's easier to just NOT sell the dangerous ones.....then you don't need to visit every single farm and do an inventory...

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #20 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:58pm

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/purepoison/2009/02/19/being-an-opinion-maker-means-never-having-to-say-youre-sorry/

Shes a real Peach  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #21 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 5:07pm

Not really..Ive come across farmers who still use Dieldrin and DDT that they have had stored away in 44gallon drums since the late 50's  Smiley
You can bet your bottom dollar that there are banned farm chemicals all over the place

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:06pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:49pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 9:35pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

Gives new meaning to low IQ Wink LOL

ohh Flannery does seem that low IQ'd.... Grin

I'd be worrying more about the twitter remark about not giving air time to climate change 'deniers'......"the debate is over you've lost"????
That's pretty good evidence of a low IQ....

If the 'debate' is over, why are so many people STILL debating it???

You see that's why you libbos have low IQ. Tim Flannery never said that climate change was 100% certain. It is you dumb libbos interpreting it that way and arguing like that is what has been said when it hasn't been.

The other thing you libbos are good at doing is NOTHING. You did NOTHING for telecommunications for 11 years and now you still want to do nothing for telecommunications and climate change !!

You Libbos are very good at manufacturing excuses to do NOTHING.

It's the Libbo Luddite mentality.

But when it comes to terrorists on every street corner and Weapons of Mass Deception then they the libbos get off their arse to do something quicker than a rat up drain pipe Sad
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:15pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #23 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:10pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:06pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

I'd be worrying more about the twitter remark about not giving air time to climate change 'deniers'......"the debate is over you've lost"????

You see that's why you libbos have low IQ. Tim Flannery never said that climate change was 100% certain. It is you dumb libbos interpreting it that way and arguing like that is what has been said when it hasn't been.

The other thing you libbos are good at doing is NOTHING. You did NOTHING for telecommunications for 11 years and now you still want to do nothing for telecommunications and climate change !!

But when it comes to terrorists on every street corner and Weapons of Mass Deception then they get off their arse to do something quicker than a rat up drain pipe Wink

LOL Nails.....maybe you save this rant for someone who, unlike me, is actually a Liberal ???

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:17pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:10pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

But when it comes to terrorists on every street corner and Weapons of Mass Deception then they get off their arse to do something quicker than a rat up drain pipe Wink

LOL Nails.....maybe you save this rant for someone who, unlike me, is actually a Liberal ???

You could have fooled me gizmo. You've got liberal voter written all over your face in BIG LETTERS Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:29pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #25 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:22pm

... wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:29pm:
adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:16pm:
Interesting..Tim Flannery a scientist and a national treasure who is respected around the world by his peers vs Roy Spencer who is a largely ignored lecturer at the University of Alabama who seems to flourish mainly by his own self promotion.
Roy is a scientific advisor for the Interfaith Stewardship Alliance and he has conducted research that has been funded by Exxon Mobil and Tobacco companies..the research he did for the tobacco companies was to prove that the anti smoking lobby was exaggerating the effects of smoking on peoples health.
I will stick with Tim Flannery  Smiley

By that description, this spencer fella seems like he's interested in the TRUTH, whether or not it fits with his pre-determined agenda.

OR, it could be that he's interested in his pre-determined agenda, whether or not it fits with the TRUTH?

A bit like some others in this "debate"?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:28pm

perceptions_now wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:22pm:
... wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:29pm:
adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:16pm:
Interesting..Tim Flannery a scientist and a national treasure who is respected around the world by his peers vs Roy Spencer who is a largely ignored lecturer at the University of Alabama who seems to flourish mainly by his own self promotion.
Roy is a scientific advisor for the Interfaith Stewardship Alliance and he has conducted research that has been funded by Exxon Mobil and Tobacco companies..the research he did for the tobacco companies was to prove that the anti smoking lobby was exaggerating the effects of smoking on peoples health.
I will stick with Tim Flannery  Smiley

By that description, this spencer fella seems like he's interested in the TRUTH, whether or not it fits with his pre-determined agenda.

OR, it could be that he's interested in his pre-determined agenda, whether or not it fits with the TRUTH?

A bit like some others in this "debate"?

Fred Singer is another one of these sellout crack pots Sad

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #27 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:37pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:17pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

You could have fooled me gizmo. You've go liberal voter written all over your face in BIG LETTERS Wink

Yes, and THAT is why LW wrote what he did to you in the Murdoch thread:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1287363580/25#25

Except for 1 year in the 80's when I voted Greens to support friend who was running.......I voted Labor in every election since 1982....

Just because I disagree with the 'official' causes of climate change and disagree with a tax that will do nothing to , or for, the environment doesn't make me a 'Liberal', anymore than it makes me a Fundamentalist Christian, or an employee of 'Big Oil'......

You need to realise that there are probably millions of people who are unconvinced as to the causes of climate change......Almost certainly some of them are Labor supporters and even Greens....

Because they disagree with YOUR personal beliefs doesn't make the insane, or radical god-botherers, or payed employees or Libbos or anything OTHER than someone who disagrees with you..

Get over the feeling of being the only 'right' person on Earth......and life will be much happier for you Wink

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

qikvtec
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Queensland
Reply #28 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:41pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:00pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

Tim Flannery reminds me a lot of the bureau of Meteorlogy which stil maintains that we are in a drought while the heaviest rains in 100 years are falling. it is impossible to change his mind because he doesnt think at all. he has an agenda and nothing - not even cooler temperatures and rain - will change it.

I once heard a forecast from a local station that said Fine with a chance of Thunderstorm on Wed, if not Wed Thurs or Fri.  Might as well have said fine with a chance of rain. 

I'd hate to have been planning a trip in a boat or plane with that info.

Politicians and Nappies need to be changed often and for the same reason.

One trouble with political jokes is that they often get elected.

Alan Joyce for PM

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:56pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:37pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:17pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

You could have fooled me gizmo. You've go liberal voter written all over your face in BIG LETTERS Wink

Yes, and THAT is why LW wrote what he did to you in the Murdoch thread:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1287363580/25#25

Except for 1 year in the 80's when I voted Greens to support friend who was running.......I voted Labor in every election since 1982....

Just because I disagree with the 'official' causes of climate change and disagree with a tax that will do nothing to , or for, the environment doesn't make me a 'Liberal', anymore than it makes me a Fundamentalist Christian, or an employee of 'Big Oil'......

You need to realise that there are probably millions of people who are unconvinced as to the causes of climate change......Almost certainly some of them are Labor supporters and even Greens....

Because they disagree with YOUR personal beliefs doesn't make the insane, or radical god-botherers, or payed employees or Libbos or anything OTHER than someone who disagrees with you..

Get over the feeling of being the only 'right' person on Earth......and life will be much happier for you Wink

A lot of people say they vote labor but as soon as they're in the voting booth and nobody is looking over their shoulder the pencil slips and magically ticks out the liberal check boxes. Nobody will know of course just like a closet gay Wink LOL

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print