Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Tim Flannery shows up dumb libbos on Q&A (Read 5167 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tim Flannery shows up dumb libbos on Q&A
Oct 18th, 2010 at 9:35pm

Did you see it Wink LOL

Gives new meaning to low IQ Wink LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Re: Tim Flannery shows up dumb libbos on Q&A
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 8:39am

Bugger! Missed it. Have to try and find it on the ABD website. Sorry meant ABC...just had a blonde libbo moment.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:49pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 9:35pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

ohh Flannery does seem that low IQ'd.... Grin

I'd be worrying more about the twitter remark about not giving air time to climate change 'deniers'......"the debate is over you've lost"????
That's pretty good evidence of a low IQ....

If the 'debate' is over, why are so many people STILL debating it???

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:00pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:49pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 9:35pm:
Did you see it Wink LOL

ohh Flannery does seem that low IQ'd.... Grin

I'd be worrying more about the twitter remark about not giving air time to climate change 'deniers'......"the debate is over you've lost"????
That's pretty good evidence of a low IQ....

If the 'debate' is over, why are so many people STILL debating it???

Tim Flannery reminds me a lot of the bureau of Meteorlogy which stil maintains that we are in a drought while the heaviest rains in 100 years are falling. it is impossible to change his mind because he doesnt think at all. he has an agenda and nothing - not even cooler temperatures and rain - will change it.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:01pm

locutius wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 8:39am:
Bugger! Missed it. Have to try and find it on the ABD website. Sorry meant ABC...just had a blonde libbo moment.

Full transcript and video ...

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s3034998.htm?clip=rtmp://cp44823.edgefcs.net/...

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:41pm

The difference between Tim Flannery and the climate change deniers is that Tim is a highly respected scientist who knows what he is talking about  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:46pm

adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:41pm:
The difference between Tim Flannery and the climate change deniers is that Tim is a highly respected scientist who knows what he is talking about  Smiley

As is Dr Roy Spencer

And what's even more interesting adel, is that the 'climate change denier' on the show has equivalent (or slightly better) scientific qualifications to Tim Flannery.....
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:58pm by gizmo_2655 »  

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:16pm

Interesting..Tim Flannery a scientist and a national treasure who is respected around the world by his peers vs Roy Spencer who is a largely ignored lecturer at the University of Alabama who seems to flourish mainly by his own self promotion.
Roy is a scientific advisor for the Interfaith Stewardship Alliance and he has conducted research that has been funded by Exxon Mobil and Tobacco companies..the research he did for the tobacco companies was to prove that the anti smoking lobby was exaggerating the effects of smoking on peoples health.
I will stick with Tim Flannery  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:24pm

http://www.desmogblog.com/node/1397

Its a fun exercise following all the leads on this site..

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #9 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:29pm

adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:16pm:
Interesting..Tim Flannery a scientist and a national treasure who is respected around the world by his peers vs Roy Spencer who is a largely ignored lecturer at the University of Alabama who seems to flourish mainly by his own self promotion.
Roy is a scientific advisor for the Interfaith Stewardship Alliance and he has conducted research that has been funded by Exxon Mobil and Tobacco companies..the research he did for the tobacco companies was to prove that the anti smoking lobby was exaggerating the effects of smoking on peoples health.
I will stick with Tim Flannery  Smiley

By that description, this spencer fella seems like he's interested in the TRUTH, whether or not it fits with his pre-determined agenda.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #10 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:32pm

adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:16pm:
I will stick with Tim Flannery  Smiley

Roy Spencer only works for the "Interfaith Stewardship Alliance" according to one blog...which also claims (surprise surprise) that  every other sceptic scientist does too..Seem a pity that no biography sites or information sites on Dr Spencer know about ...

I guess that means that President Obama 'really' is a mason, like Dr Hawking and the Illuminati and the Zionists rule the World......After all there are lots of blogs and websites that say so....
What about

Jennifer Marohasy
Dr Marohasy is a biologist, Adjunct Research Fellow in the Centre for Plant and Water Science at CQ University, columnist for The Land newspaper (Rural Press), founding member of the Australian Environment Foundation and past Chair.   She has a PhD from the University of Queensland and has worked for the Queensland sugar industry, the Melbourne-based Institute of Public Affairs and as an entomologist for the Queensland Department of Lands where she was instrumental in the successful biological control of the North Queensland weed, rubbervine (Cryptostegia grandiflora) following six years of field work in Africa.

Dr Marohasy is concerned that public policy on environmental issues is increasingly driven by moral crusading, rather than objective science or need.

Jennifer Marohasy is sceptical of the consensus position on anthropogenic global warming (AGW) and gives informative talks on climate change, agricultural and environmental topics.  [Click here for testimonials and here for more about Dr Marohasy.]?????

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #11 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:34pm

Rev Jerry Falwell of the Interfaith Research Alliance, the group that Roy Spencer does research for said that climate change was
"SATAN'S attempt to redirect the churches primary focus"  Grin

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #12 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:34pm

adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:24pm:
http://www.desmogblog.com/node/1397

Its a fun exercise following all the leads on this site..

And then there's these....
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread333133/pg1

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #13 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:41pm

adelcrow wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:34pm:
Rev Jerry Falwell of the Interfaith Research Alliance, the group that Roy Spencer does research for said that climate change was
"SATAN'S attempt to redirect the churches primary focus"  Grin

That's a neat trick.....Considering Rev Falwell's been DEAD for 3 1/2 years...So when did he tell you that???

Honestly.....you'd think climate alarmist would have realised by now that the linking every sceptic to religious nutters and petrol companies has worn thin....
It only makes it obvious that the alarmists can't answer the scientific challenges and have resort to mud-slinging...

Pathetic really.......But it does show how much AGW 'believers' are influenced by politics...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #14 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:44pm

Is this the Jennifer Marohasy from the right wing think tank, The Institute of Public Affairs who said the Murray Darling Basin was hunky dory and didn't need saving?

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print