Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Geniuses or Liars, fact or theory (Read 6412 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Geniuses or Liars, fact or theory
Reply #45 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:57am

March 7, 1940

I wish to draw your attention to the development which has taken place since the conference that was arranged through your good offices in October last year between scientists engaged in this work and governmental representatives.

Last year, when I realized that results of national importance might arise out of research on uranium, I thought it my duty to inform the administration of this possibility. You will perhaps remember that in the letter which I addressed to the President I also mentioned the fact that C. F. von Weizsäcker, son of the German Undersecretary of State, was collaborating with a group of chemists working upon uranium at one of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes - namely, the Institute of Chemistry.

Since the outbreak of the war, interest in uranium has intensified in Germany. I have now learned that research there is carried out in great secrecy and that it has been extended to another of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes, the Institute of Physics. The latter has been taken over by the government and a group of physicists, under the leadership of C. F. von Weizsäcker, who is now working there on uranium in collaboration with the Institute of Chemistry. The former director was sent away on leave of absence, apparently for the duration of the war.

Should you think it advisable to relay this information to the President, please consider yourself free to do so. Will you be kind enough to let me know if you are taking action in this direction?

Dr. Szilard has shown me the manuscript which he is sending to the Physics Review in which he describes in detail a method of setting up a chain reaction in uranium. The papers will appear in print unless they are held up, and the question arises whether something ought to be done to withhold publication.

I have discussed with professor Wigner of Princeton University the situation in the light of the information available. Dr. Szilard will let you have a memorandum informing you of the progress made since October last year so that you will be able to take such action as you think in the circumstances advisable. You will see that the line he has pursued is different and apparently more promising than the line pursued by M. Joliot in France, about whose work you may have seen reports in the papers.

Einstein's Third Letter to Roosevelt

Notes:
This is only a fragment of the letter's body.
Source:
Ronald W. Clark. Einstein: The Life and Times. New York: Avon Books, 1970: 681.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #46 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:00am

Since the outbreak of the war, interest in uranium has intensified in Germany.

and so it is

that australia has been sold out to these freemasonic orders

and now hold all leases of uranium in australia thanks

to your elected freemasons thathave been complicent in the

theft of all natural rescources paying quite a pretty penny to

the australian workers to gain public hearts and minds toward

the poverty of all concerned

its all sold now rail ports.

and so it is

enjoy

namaste

-:)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

physicist

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:11am

Quote:
He got knocked back year after year (trying to get into university)

mellie: Evidently my suggestion that you should be cautious about making assertions on a subject on which you are almost entirely ignorant has fallen on deaf ears.

When Einstein took the Zurich Polytechnic entrance exams in 1895 he was only 16, two years younger than the normal age of entry. (He had to obtain a special dispensation from the Principal to take them.) Despite his age, his grades in physics and mathematics were so exceptional that the physics professor, Heinrich Weber, invited him to sit in on his second year class. But, having been out of the school system for some nine months because he followed his parents who had emigrated to Italy when his father's Munich firm went under, he failed in a number of other subjects. On the advice of the Principal he spent the next academic year at a Swiss cantonal school, at the end of which he gained high grades in all subjects except French. He sat for the Matura (university entrance level) exams, and was top of nine candidates, though he was still only 17, easily the youngest candidate. He did not have to retake the Zurich Polytechnic entrance exams again as he had his Matura. He entered the Polytechnic still only 17, a year younger than the normal minimum age.

Quote:
Then, nothing!  Other than expanding on other scientists theories, and coming up with a few out-there star-treck theories of his own... from 1905 to 1930 he just rewrote his same old patent-office relativity theory,(paraphrased it a few times)...expanded on someone else's discovery in 1921 then settled into scientific celebritism.

I've already told you that that is just ignorant nonsense.

Quote:
He won a noble prize for his contributory services to theoretical Physics, this and his contributory services to "photoelectric effect", which had already been discovered by someone else , all he did was spit and polish it.

Ignorant nonsense again.

Quote:
And even then, he only won the Nobel Prize in 1922, after the selection panel in 1921 decided none of the nominations (including his) met their criteria, as outlined in the will of Alfred Nobel.

Yet more ignorant nonsense.

Quote:
I think he had incredibly pushy parents, who just wouldn't accept the fact that their 34 year old son required velcro ties on his built-up sneakers...

His father died before he published the 1905 papers!

Time to give up. Exchanges with someone who knows zilch about the subject she is pontificating about are not very profitable.

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #48 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:16am

You are getting a little carried away with the freemasonry there.

Boys will be boys, they all have their toys, clubs, and secret men's business.

Did you not have a secret club/cubby house when you were a kid, and a secret handshake or password to get in?

It was just what intellectual men did back then, was a social thing and made them feel truly enlightened.

Joining these intellectual clubs was more or less a right of passage among certain circles in western society, unless you were devoutly religious in which case you went to church instead. I don't think Einstein was a practising Jew, possibly Kabbalah, the mystical more rebellious alternative type....new age kinda thingy.

If you refer to the 'secret doctrine' thread I made, and go to the links, you will see there was a bit of a spiritual awakening going on at this time, mysticism was being extracted from your more traditional religions and jumbled up together, it was an era of spiritual awakening ...people were getting bored with traditional doctrines, and it was all very exciting to think outside the box, and be alternative.

Practising strange mystic religions and rituals, added another dimension to their clock-work lives, again, they didn't have TV's back then.

Anything to get away from their wives I think....

Grin Escapism perhaps, from their mentally gruelling professions?

Honestly it's the light, you take this masonic stuff too seriously, it's not what you think.

Smiley

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #49 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:21am

Physics, I have spoken the truth, (velcro sneakers aside)...look, do you want a reference list, I'll happily oblige.

....  Ok, he was obviously bright, albeit mad,  but I don't think he was all he was cracked up to be... based on what I have read.

How about we swap a few links, and call a truce?

Smiley Agree to disagree without insulting one another?

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #50 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:23am

you may believe what you wish mellie,

i have a different perspective and observe your deliberations

as they are yours are they not?

and so it is i observe you as divine and sacred yes

you have a brain and use this to your abilities,this is not incorrect

so be it

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #51 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:25am

i do not attack others for individual perspective because

that is the only thing that is real for you,your perspective..

why should one attack another for a different interpretation?

this is not my way if it is anothers' way then so be it

IP Logged

physicist

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:27am

This ridiculous stuff about Einstein supposedly being a Freemason. Do those who posted on this believe everything they read on the internet?

Quote:
Joining these intellectual clubs was more or less a right of passage among certain circles in western society, unless you were devoutly religious in which case you went to church instead. I don't think Einstein was a practising Jew, possibly Kabbalah, the mystical more rebellious alternative type....new age kinda thingy.

Einstein was not a Freemason nor a practising Jew (Kabbalah or otherwise!) and certainly not "new age kinda thing". He was a secular humanist who had a reverence for the nature of the universe that left him in awe, so much so that he saw it as equivalent to a religious experience.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:34am

yes i believe he recanted his satanic ways in much the

same way as nostradamus did on his death bed.

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #54 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:41am

Physics, ...

One doesn't need to be a scientist to determine whether or not someone is being completely honest...this or realise when things don't quite add up.  

Just as an individual doesn't need to be a politician to determine whether or not our politicians are being entirely honest either.

I am not the first person to have questioned Einstein's nobility, in fact, among some scientific circles, he's a standing joke.

We are each entitled to our opinions, it's just so many things don't quite add up with Einstein.

And I'm not just referring to his theories.

I'm talking about his rather odd life....  from start to finish.

Roll Eyes.....  He was probably a good teacher, which is what he set out to be....  Even if he couldn't get a job after having completed his diploma, hence he ended up at the patent office.i

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:47am by mellie »  

IP Logged

physicist

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:47am

Quote:
Physics, I have spoken the truth...

I've just completely demolished what you wrote about the problems Einstein had "trying to get into University", and you write "I have spoken the truth"!

Quote:
Physics, I have spoken the truth, (velcro sneakers aside)...look, do you want a reference list, I'll happily oblige.

....  Ok, he was obviously bright, albeit mad,  but I don't think he was all he was cracked up to be... based on what I have read.

How about we swap a few links, and call a truce?

mellie: I have researched virtually everything in the literature and on the internet on the kind of things you've been asserting for about four years. Being a physicist, I also have a knowledge of the science involved, and have spent a great deal of time on Einstein's biography. I know from what you have posted that what you think you have learned about Einstein from the sources you allude to bears little relation to reality. Life's too short for me to rebut the stuff that is evidently in these sources: a straightforward single assertion, however erroneous, sometimes takes several paragraphs (including reference citations of original documents) to refute. I already know from your posts what kind of links you are referring to. There's almost no limit to the erroneous "facts" out there on the internet, asserted with sublime confidence even when it is nonsense written by people with virtually no knowledge of the subject (or who have a specific agenda, like Bjerknes).

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #56 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:53am

mellie: I have researched virtually everything in the literature and on the internet on the kind of things you've been asserting for about four years. Being a physicist, I also have a knowledge of the science involved

this is interesting

what say you of magnetic energy

tesla energy

zero point energy?

i choose not to attack another rather i would share what i know with

grace

and not attack another which you may seek to enlighten

namaste

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #57 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:53am

I don't believe you are a physicist.

Cool...

...  Look, I have told you the truth, you just don't want to read it.

You want your Einstein to be the genius, you think he is, and that's fine, it's just I beg to differ, OK

I have offered to supply you with links to credible sources, you just aren't interested.

Look, if his theory of 'special' relativity constitutes for him having slept with 'special' relatives, then yes, I believe he mastered this formula when he married his first cousin.

Smiley

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #58 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 7:55am

mr physicist

did you know that the earth is hollow?

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #59 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 8:00am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 3:49pm:
Oh wow....

That's JUST GOLD...

Even under the "It_is_the_Light" scale.....

pssst - I'm not really a Freemason  Cheesy although I did attend the start of a ceremony once. They didn't let me stay for the main event, and I went to the pub afterwards. The Freemasons caught up with me later on and they all bought me a drink. (The bastards) Rusty nails! It was a Freemason plot I tell you.

I woke up around dusk the next day wondering why the sun was going down instead of rising.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print