Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Geniuses or Liars, fact or theory (Read 6451 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Geniuses or Liars, fact or theory
Reply #15 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 3:28pm

They are Arcturian. Get it right.  ;D

_________

yes thanks typo,

well done -;)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #16 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 3:32pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1287360366/15#15 date=1287379721]They are Arcturian. Get it right.  ;D

_________

yes thanks typo,

well done -;)[/quote]

We Freemasons know these things.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #17 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 3:43pm

oh really?

did you know your buddies here the vrill/reptillians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfx_gEjrSG8&feature=recentf

are going to be taking you clowns that have sold your soul

to a jurrassic planet filled with the reptiles you were

selling out humanity for as food?

yet you dear ones will be the food.

you have been hoodwinked by your own ritualistic intent.

enjoy yourselves wont you...humanity will be 5D

namaste and bon voyage

obama will address humanity next month nov 8 with these

shapeshifters

and these ones with obama are no angels

namaste

-:)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #18 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 3:49pm

Oh wow....

That's JUST GOLD...

Even under the "It_is_the_Light" scale.....

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 4:41pm

No Giz, not bad because he was Jewish at all, but you have to understand there is indeed an influential Zionist movement, one in which itself grants privileges to their own , above and before others of higher or same intellect deemed to be of a lesser creed.

With Jews, it's very much a 'grail' affair, (take a look at their national emblem) ...it's about blood, particularly that of the maternal line.

Meaning, if you have a Jewish mother, you are automatically considered a Jew, however if your only blood-tie to the Jewish race is fraternal, then you are generally not considered Jewish...therefore must convert, of which is a rather lengthy and complex process.

On the whole, Einstein aside, I find Jewish people to be an intelligent and polite people, but when people start using their lineage/race for personal privilege, especially political advantage which stands to effect others, I think it can be rather discriminatory.

No race, creed, denomination is exempt from this, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, all of which place emphasis on their sense of self, and inherited sense of entitlement.

It should be about who we are, not where we came from or what god (if any) you believe in.

But lets face it, we are a discriminatory and prejudice species, this and place a hell of a lot of emphasis on where we came from, often more than we should.

Smiley

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #20 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 4:51pm

mellie wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 4:41pm:
No Giz, not bad because he was Jewish at all, but you have to understand there is indeed an influential Zionist movement, one in which itself grants privileges to their own , above and before others of higher or same intellect deemed to be of a lesser creed.With Jews, it's very much a 'grail' affair, (take a look at their national emblem) ...it's about blood, particularly that of the maternal line.

Meaning, if you have a Jewish mother, you are automatically considered a Jew, however if your only blood-tie to the Jewish race is fraternal, then you are generally not considered Jewish...therefore must convert, of which is a rather lengthy and complex process.

On the whole, Einstein aside, I find Jewish people to be an intelligent and polite people, but when people start using their lineage/race for personal privilege, especially political advantage which stands to effect others, I think it can be rather discriminatory.

No race, creed, denomination is exempt from this, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, all of which place emphasis on their sense of self, and inherited sense of entitlement.

It should be about who we are, not where we came from or what god (if any) you believe in.

But lets face it, we are a discriminatory and prejudice species, this and place a hell of a lot of emphasis on where we came from, often more so than who we are as individuals.

So you belief that Einstein is famous, not because of his ground breaking work in Physics (Relativity, Statisical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, the Thermal properties of light and the Photoelectric effect etc etc), but simply because 'Zionist Movement' MADE him famous, for being Jewish?????

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:01pm

Mellie, shut it with the anti-semitic ravings. Your credibility suffers at the best of times but when you litter it with anti-semitism you look like a jerk.

Einstein was a true genius although it is also true that most commentators will say that Mozart was history's probably most intelligent person with an IQ well in excess of 200. Einstein wasnt that intelligent but certainly had a breathtaking vision which compensated for any intellectual 'deficiences'.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #22 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:09pm

I am entitled to my opinion, and whilst you argue that Einstein was famous for the above stated, can you precisely tell me what it was he won a Nobel Prize for?

Hint, it was for none of which you mention above.

Cool...

I'm not anti-simite, I'm anti-bullshite.

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #23 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:24pm

So you belief that Einstein is famous, not because of his ground breaking work in Physics (Relativity, Statisical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, the Thermal properties of light

_________

slow down this one einstien mearly explains draconian

3rd dimensional paradigm and a hoodwink.

free energy magnetic zero point is here

max plank explains the 5th dimensional aspect and

conduit in 3rd order of dimension.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:25pm

mellie wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:09pm:
I am entitled to my opinion, and whilst you argue that Einstein was famous for the above stated, can you precisely tell me what it was he won a Nobel Prize for?

Hint, it was for none of which you mention above.

Cool...

I'm not anti-simite, I'm anti-bullshite.

you are entitled to your opinion, yet at the same time I am entitled to say you are off-your-tree. The Nobel prize is not the only prize in science nor is it even the most prestigious, merely the most well known.

Einsteins contributions to physics revolutionised the science and no one wil ever convince me (or anyone else of sane mind) to the opposite. Was he the best ever? not likely but certainly one of the 'giants' whose shoulders modern physicists now stand on. You are merely seeking to pull down the famous and most disgracefully for the worst possible reasons. The rest of us would consider ourselves lucky if we had 1% of the impact on the world that he has had.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:26pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1287360366/15#23 date=1287386687]So you belief that Einstein is famous, not because of his ground breaking work in Physics (Relativity, Statisical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, the Thermal properties of light

_________

slow down this one einstien mearly explains draconian

3rd dimensional paradigm and a hoodwink.

free energy magnetic zero point is here

max plank explains the 5th dimensional aspect and

conduit in 3rd order of dimension.[/quote]

you are a moron with a comic-book understanding of physics and an even poorer understanding of reality.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:34pm

further on the aspect of the IQ paradigm

this is not about repeating government propaganda and lies of

history and the hoodwink agenda

intelligence may be gained through the conduit of which you

are capable of yes

to grasp a higher knowledge from the higher dimensions

not limited to (to wit) 3rd dimensional constructs and obsticals

which surround you.

an aspect of LIGHT is attainable yes

"this person has good vibes" oh yes

that dear one is of LOVE and LIGHT

this is within you so if you have the care let the trumpet sound

and stand within this LIGHT

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 5:40pm

you are a moron with a comic-book understanding of physics and an even poorer understanding of reality.

_________

this entity is known by the LIGHT within me yes

i observe this one has not evolved from the repeater of govt

propaganda and sycophant of the 'elite'

for you see dear ones this one mearly repeats the lies and if

you do not conform to said propaganda cart this one sluggishly

pushes like a limp wristed mind controlled gimp

i do not judge

so be it

i missed you weekender

who loves you baby

namaste

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 6:01pm

Longweekend, can you list a couple of Einstein's science awards , this precisely tell us what they were for?

Cool

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 7:13pm

mellie wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 6:01pm:
Longweekend, can you list a couple of Einstein's science awards , this precisely tell us what they were for?

Cool

What the hell are you getting at? are you having trouble accepting Einstein's pre-eminent place int he world of science? given that you are clearly woefully educated in science I can only assume you are obliquely referring to the fact that he was a Jew? why not come out and spew your bile onto the screen and skip the beating-around-the-bush!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print