Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes (Read 10131 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes
Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:49pm

Gotta love the "Western respect for women"... 12 yo. girl pimped out by her mum to 100 blokes, and none of them get charged.

Only Islam can offer true justice.

No charges against prostitute's clients

September 28, 2010
AAP

No further charges will be laid against the 100 men who paid to have sex with a 12-year-old Tasmanian girl, police say.

Gary John Devine, 51, and a 41-year-old woman, were jailed for 10 years earlier this year after admitting to pimping the girl to have sex with 100 men.

But police said on Tuesday they had received advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions not to lodge any additional charges.

A statement from police denied media reports of the existence of a diary or list of clients.

The statement said three phone records had been linked to police officers, but investigations had shown one of the phone numbers was being used by someone else, while neither of the other two were clients of the girl.

Source: The Age

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: 12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:52pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:49pm:
Gotta love the "Western respect for women"... 12 yo. girl pimped out by her mum to 100 blokes, and none of them get charged.

September 28, 2010
AAP

No further charges will be laid against the 100 men who paid to have sex with a 12-year-old Tasmanian girl, police say.

Gary John Devine, 51, and a 41-year-old woman, were jailed for 10 years earlier this year after admitting to pimping the girl to have sex with 100 men.

But police said on Tuesday they had received advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions not to lodge any additional charges.

A statement from police denied media reports of the existence of a diary or list of clients.

The statement said three phone records had been linked to police officers, but investigations had shown one of the phone numbers was being used by someone else, while neither of the other two were clients of the girl.

What about grubby old Muslims selling their 2 year old daughters to cover their debts?

There are putrid despicable people from all walks of life, it's just some are less publicised.

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

qikvtec
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Queensland
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:55pm

September 28, 2010
AAP

t

That really is a despicable act, they'll last 10 minutes in the pen.

Politicians and Nappies need to be changed often and for the same reason.

One trouble with political jokes is that they often get elected.

Alan Joyce for PM

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 9:12pm

Quote:

Bullsh*t. Abu, I am as disgusted by the behaviors exhibited by contemporary Westerners as you are, but you are presenting a false dichotomy between Islam and liberalism. We don't need to embrace the bossom of Islam to escape the degeneracy of the modern West.

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 9:41pm

Quote:
100 blokes, and none of them get charged.

You will find that's because they don't know who they are - despite claims in the media when the original trials and sentencing happened.
What do you expect? The girl attend a line up of every guy who was in the area at the various times the crimes happened?
If you throw in a few dozen who were overseas at the time and ishe picks even one of them then that's the end of the case against the others.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:18pm

This is how low Abu has to sink to make Islam appear better than western culture. This is what you have to dig up to make what is legal under Islam look good in a comparison.
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:27pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:46pm

This is how low Abu has to sink to make Islam appear better than western culture. This is what you have to dig up to make what is legal under Islam look good in a comparison.

- Freediver

Well I'm glad (and relieved) to see that someone had the guts to say what some of us are thinking.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:28pm

Hang em and  hang em high.

(From the movie of the same name )

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:51pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:46pm:

- Freediver

Well I'm glad (and relieved) to see that someone had the guts to say what some of us are thinking.

And never mind that under Sharia law, the 12 year old would have been bashed to buggery for being a dirty whore.

Beating the sh!t out of women and girls is many a Muslim male's wet dream.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #9 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:22am

The only qualm Western society has with this incident is that her mum started her a little early... that's about it. As far as her being whored off is concerned, it's quite fine by Western standards.

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is considered "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppressive" and "chauvanistic".
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:27am by abu_rashid »  
abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:27am

The only qualm Western society has with this incident is that her mum started her a little early... that's about it. As far as her being whored off is concerned, it's quite fine by Western standards.

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is concerned "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppress" and "chauvanistic".

- Abu

What pure unadulterated bovine faecal matter!

Abu, as a pure blooded Mediterranean woman who has been brought up in Oz under a strict religious and cultural code I detest and protest against the nonsense you are posting.

Surely you can do better than this?? Surely???

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:30am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:22am:

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is considered "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppress" and "chauvanistic".

And then there's the Muslim obsession with marrying pre-pubescent girls in order to 'legally' rape them.

Yes, 'honouring their dignity'... With the privilege of being bashed to death with rocks if they 'offend' Islam.

Women in purdah, exiled from social interaction, such that men can only hang out with other men in tea-houses... Sounds more like the actions of people promoting another kind of sexual interest.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:37am

Furthermore Abu .. you are a Mod are you not in another part of this Oz Politic forum???

Are these your exemplary posts ??

If this topic is anything to go by then you have done nothing more than betray yourself as being very bitter and against the very country which has embraced you as its citizen.

I have some Muslim friends and neighbours and NOT ONE of them speaks or thinks like you do.

I am saddened by all this to be honest.

Good night my friend.

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:52am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:22am:

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is considered "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppressive" and "chauvanistic".

I hear your mind working it's way through these threads and find you really are quite a bit of nasty work there Abu. No one is in doubt that the incident that you refer to is a despicable act perpetrated against a minor... no one. But that you should link it to Islam, when it has nothing to do with Islam, in the hope that the fools who traverse these parts can nod foolishly in support of your manipulative attempt at cultural relativism is low, to say the least. That you should link this despicable act to the general morality of secular humanism and claim that the use and abuse of this girl is a concern insofar as her age is concerned, and not about sexual slavery, is profoundly low. And then to finish your filth by claiming that the only place for a woman in the home, obedient and caring, is draconian.

You know, I'm all for the 'live and let live' mantra, but where it is that filthy minds such as yours is, use and manipulate the atrocities suffered by innocent children to further the Muslim cause, that is when I start thinking to myself that people such as you are best to be derided and mocked.

Seriously, you have an ugly and therefore unhealthy mind that needs cleansing. Talk to your Imam or to Allah himself for guidance. Stay off these forums since they are clearly not good for your soul.   

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:54am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:37am:
Furthermore Abu .. you are a Mod are you not in another part of this Oz Politic forum???

Are these your exemplary posts ??

If this topic is anything to go by then you have done nothing more than betray yourself as being very bitter and against the very country which has embraced you as its citizen.

I have some Muslim friends and neighbours and NOT ONE of them speaks or thinks like you do.

I am saddened by all this to be honest.

Good night my friend.

Ironic that Abu, a faux zealot demented by Islam - as evidenced by his obsession with 'morality' and 'propriety' (wonder what that's all about?  Wink ) - would use the freedom to post his raw thoughts on boards he would deny to others on his own.

Abu, you're garbage.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #15 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:55am

Oh and one last post from me Abu  ...

Aren't these YOUR guidelines/rules for entering the Islam section of the board you moderate??

** The Riot Act - Read Before Posting ***
Aug 1st, 2008, 11:10pm

These are just a few guidelines that all members wishing to post in the Islam forum should familiarise themselves with prior to posting. It's not really an exhaustive list of dos and don'ts, just a general set of 'golden rules' that will hopefully prevent any unnecessary altercations from occuring.

* Keep it friendly. This is supposed to be a place for enlightened discussion, there's really no need for any nastyness, no matter how passionate we are about our respective views.
   * Keep it clean. No foul or vulgar language or disgusting innuendo, again such behaviour has no place in a venue of enlightened discussion. This includes starting multiple pointless topics about sexual perversion and deviancy, if you're so inclined, keep it to yourself.
   * Vilification & incitement to hatred and fear of others is not on. Whether it be against Muslims or any other group, just no need for that kind of stuff.
   * Insulting or inflammatory remarks about any religions, religious books or religious figures are not acceptable. A basic level of respect for other people is expected  and insulting their beliefs is disrespectful.  Doesn't mean you have to agree with them, that's your choice, but on the same token don't defame them. But feel free to question and criticise in a mature and sincere manner.
   * Under no circumstances are trolls (*) permitted to enter the forum.
   * More to come, should the need arise, hopefully it doesn't.

It's such a shame you are unable to practice what you preach when you visit other sections of Oz Politics.

As I stated in my earlier post .. I am deeply saddened by all this.

Your behaviour has achieved nothing more than incite deep resentment by other posters who have responded in this topic.

Good night and may God truly help you see that what you've done here is just dreadful.

Lisa

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:02am

Lisa,

Quote:
Abu, as a pure blooded Mediterranean woman who has been brought up in Oz under a strict religious and cultural code I detest and protest against the nonsense you are posting

The fact you pointed this out kind of tends to indicate that you realise this upbringing was in contrast to the society at large... doesn't it?

My point was not that all who are brought up in this society will hold such disregard for women, but it is pretty rampant. I grew up as an Anglo Aussie male, and I saw constantly with my own eyes the kind of disregard Aussie men generally have for females, and even a lot of Aussie women themselves. And I find it EXTREMELY hypocritical when they then go on to make bold sweeping generalisations about Islam... so you can consider this my payback.

Quote:

Since Australia did not "embrace me as a citizen" this part of your post just makes absolutely no sense at all.

The only way in which it could make sense would be if we take into account that you've got absolutely no idea who you're talking to, and are under the delusion all Muslims must be immigrants...

Quote:

Wow fancy that? You mean we're not all identical carbon copies who all hold the exact same views who should all be lumped into the one same basket? Surely this can't be correct? Bush and Gingrich certainly can't have lied about this can they???

And here I was under the impression that if one Muslim did something, then naturally all of them must do it.... How wrong I was! Thanks for educating me on that one Lisa.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:10am

Quote:
Aren't these YOUR guidelines/rules for entering the Islam section of the board you moderate??

Yep, for the _Islamic_ forum. Each forum section is free to set their own rules, and if such rules exist in this forum, then I'll be held accountable according to them I guess.

Quote:
It's such a shame you are unable to practice what you preach when you visit other sections of Oz Politics.

I guess I just believe in the old saying "what goes around comes around".

If people can't take a bit of their own medicine, then they shouldn't walk around naked in their glass houses.

Quote:

Well don't take it too much to heart.

Quote:
Your behaviour has achieved nothing more than incite deep resentment by other posters who have responded in this topic.

Well when posting with a pack of hypocrites like we have around here, it certainly can't do much harm can it?

Quote:
Good night and may God truly help you see that what you've done here is just dreadful.

Think you're going a little overboard here. If it upsets you so much, then why don't you raise an eyebrow when such tripe is posted about Islam? Or are you to be lumped together with the other hypocrites around here too?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:12am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:02am:
My point was not that all who are brought up in this society will hold such disregard for women, but it is pretty rampant. I grew up as an Anglo Aussie male, and I saw constantly with my own eyes the kind of disregard Aussie men generally have for females, and even a lot of Aussie women themselves. And I find it EXTREMELY hypocritical when they then go on to make bold sweeping generalisations about Islam... so you can consider this my payback.

Again, you'd grant yourself the freedom to be 'ironic' as a 'payback' on more open boards by posting an inflammatory comment that you would have deleted from your Islam board.

Haven't you got a sister somewhere to bash?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #19 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:21am

helian, I'm actually pretty tolerant on the Islamic forum, it's just you lot are so abusive, blasphemous, rude, hateful etc. that eventually something's gotta give.

Everyone who's been banned or censored there has been given multiple warnings, honestly I don't know why I let so much go.

To compare my post here with the rot I've put up with in the Islamic forum is a joke, seriously wake up to yourself.

And enough of this garbage about "bashing sisters", we both know you're the one more likely to do something despicable like that here, in a drunken rage or drugged out stupor.

Be honest with yourself.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:01am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:21am:
helian, I'm actually pretty tolerant on the Islamic forum, it's just you lot are so abusive, blasphemous, rude, hateful etc. that eventually something's gotta give.

Everyone who's been banned or censored there has been given multiple warnings, honestly I don't know why I let so much go.

To compare my post here with the rot I've put up with in the Islamic forum is a joke, seriously wake up to yourself.

And enough of this garbage about "bashing sisters", we both know you're the one more likely to do something despicable like that here, in a drunken rage or drugged out stupor.

Be honest with yourself.

See that's the thing, Abu... When you claim the high ground as a zealous morality snob, you must deny yourself the liberty to act in the same manner as those you denigrate and to whom you condescend (like your former own people). Otherwise you prove yourself to be an example of the kind of hypocrite you accuse others of being... Which we all know you are.

And sorry to disappoint, but no, I've never bashed a woman... Apparently though under Sharia law such things are acceptable... But only if she's been a very naughty girl and, say, gone and got herself raped.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:16am

Abu - we need Sharia law in Tasmania so that those parents can be hanged.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #22 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:23am

I think you're being a bit harsh on Abu. We do have increasing attrocities here and we are supposed to be a civilised country.

In my view the punishment dished out to these sickos isn't tough enough. Perhaps several hundred lashings and getting a few fingers chopped off would be a good deterrant to the perpetrators of these crimes.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #23 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:23am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:16am:

Under Sharia Law......it would only be the child who'd be punished, not the parents...

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #24 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:49am

Quote:
See that's the thing, Abu... When you claim the high ground as a zealous morality snob, you must deny yourself the liberty to act in the same manner as those you denigrate and to whom you condescend (like your former own people). Otherwise you prove yourself to be an example of the kind of hypocrite you accuse others of being... Which we all know you are.

The major difference being that for me it's a rare outburst, for many here it's the modus operandi.

Does it make me a hypocrite? I don't think so. It does make me human. But the idea that it excuses it being the modus operandi of many here is nonsense.

Quote:
And sorry to disappoint, but no, I've never bashed a woman... Apparently though under Sharia law such things are acceptable... But only if she's been a very naughty girl and, say, gone and got herself raped.

The only punishment under Shari'ah law in the case of rape is for the rapist, and it's capital punishment. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #25 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:59am

Bobby,

Quote:

Right on Bobby! But first we need to reform our society. It would be unjust to go around punishing people for pimping out their 12 y.o daughter, when prostitution, adultery, fornication, homosexuality etc. are so acceptable in our society. We need to establish a proper moral framework within which to live, so that things like this have no chance of ever occurring.

Gizmo,

Quote:
Under Sharia Law......it would only be the child who'd be punished, not the parents..

Errr, no. It simply wouldn't even occur under a proper Islamic Shari'ah jurisdiction. Even the worst of people who lived in a Shari'ah jurisdiction would not be so despicable.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #26 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:06am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:59am:
Bobby,

Quote:

Right on Bobby! But first we need to reform our society. It would be unjust to go around punishing people for pimping out their 12 y.o daughter, when prostitution, adultery, fornication, homosexuality etc. are so acceptable in our society. We need to establish a proper moral framework within which to live, so that things like this have no chance of ever occurring.

Gizmo,

Quote:
Under Sharia Law......it would only be the child who'd be punished, not the parents..

Errr, no. It simply wouldn't even occur under a proper Islamic Shari'ah jurisdiction. Even the worst of people who lived in a Shari'ah jurisdiction would not be so despicable.

Oh, so there is no prostitution laws under Shari'ah???....

So then there would have been no charges laid right??

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #27 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:09am

Quote:
I think you're being a bit harsh on Abu. We do have increasing attrocities here and we are supposed to be a civilised country.

Thanks mantra, I'm pleasantly surprised that you are able to see this as an attack on immoral society, culture and activities, not on a nation or ethnicity (Anglo or otherwise).

Others here seem to have become upset at the 'sacredness' of so called "Australian values" and my questioning of them.

Quote:
In my view the punishment dished out to these sickos isn't tough enough. Perhaps several hundred lashings and getting a few fingers chopped off would be a good deterrant to the perpetrators of these crimes.

It'd certainly make them think twice about this kind of filth if they knew a real punishment awaited them, rather than a cosy villa in the protection ward of a minimum security facility.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #28 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:13am

Quote:

I'm really struggling to see how you got that from my post above.... Do excuse my ignorance, but exactly how did you come to this nonsensical conclusion?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #29 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:24am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:13am:
Quote:

I'm really struggling to see how you got that from my post above.... Do excuse my ignorance, but exactly how did you come to this nonsensical conclusion?

How odd,
The OP is about child prostitution, and you claimed that the situation couldn't happen under Shari'ah.....

So if prostitution just doesn't exist at all under Shari'ah, then there would be no law against it, in which case the parents haven't committed any crime....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #30 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:33am

Bobby,

Quote:

Abu - you need to watch that Clint Eastwood movie called
"Hang em High"
You'd see how justice used to be before our nanny state.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #31 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:57am

gizmo,

No it wouldn't happen because people would have at least a baseline of morality where they'd consider such a thing unthinkable.

Bobby,

Yes justice should be strong, but it must also be fair. How is it fair to prosecute people for crimes which are pretty much encouraged in our society anyway? Law enforcement is not just about punishing, it is about moving towards a better society, and that must be done with education and changing of people's attitudes, as well as punishments, to have a truly lasting reform of society.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #32 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:07am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:57am:
gizmo,

No it wouldn't happen because people would have at least a baseline of morality where they'd consider such a thing unthinkable.

Bobby,

Yes justice should be strong, but it must also be fair. How is it fair to prosecute people for crimes which are pretty much encouraged in our society anyway? Law enforcement is not just about punishing, it is about moving towards a better society, and that must be done with education and changing of people's attitudes, as well as punishments, to have a truly lasting reform of society.

Abu, Western society has the same 'baseline of morality'.....

And if you think child abuse and child prostitution absolutely do NOT happen in Islamic countries and under the Shari'ah system......then you are deluding yourself....

It happens every where, and it's considered just as heinous and illegal here as you claim it is in Islam....possibly even more so....

Making a claim like that (It simply wouldn't even occur under a proper Islamic Shari'ah jurisdiction) is like claiming that there is no crime whatsoever committed in Islamic countries...

Sort of like the old Communist Party claims that there were no serial killers in Russia, it's decadent Western problem....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:16am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:49am:
Does it make me a hypocrite? I don't think so. It does make me human. But the idea that it excuses it being the modus operandi of many here is nonsense.

Bit of self-serving bias there... Of course it makes you a hypocrite... When you consciously set out to judge yourself by lower standards than those you inflict on others, that makes you a hypocrite.

And if, in your opinion, manipulating standards to suit your own case makes you only human, then you're obliged to attribute that to the rest of us.... Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:30am

We need to establish a proper moral framework within which to live, so that things like this have no chance of ever occurring.

If only it were that easy. Some people are born demented by psychopathy. Moral codes work when people choose to be bound by them. When driven by deviant urges of the sex drive, there's nothing some wouldn't do.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:50am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:07am:
And if you think child abuse and child prostitution absolutely do NOT happen in Islamic countries and under the Shari'ah system......then you are deluding yourself....

It happens every where, and it's considered just as heinous and illegal here as you claim it is in Islam....possibly even more so....

Making a claim like that (It simply wouldn't even occur under a proper Islamic Shari'ah jurisdiction) is like claiming that there is no crime whatsoever committed in Islamic countries...

Sort of like the old Communist Party claims that there were no serial killers in Russia, it's decadent Western problem....

And if anyone would imagine that the Islamic Republic, with its epidemic of drug addiction (how do you think addicts fund their addictions), is a moral utopia... Then you'd be as cluey as the proverbial nun in a condom factory thinking she's making sleeping bags for mice.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 11:26am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:57am:
Bobby,

Abu - one day people will say - there is no justice -
& they'll take the law into their own hands & hang
people like those parents in Tassie.

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:52pm

OP : "Gotta love the "Western respect for women"... 12 yo. girl pimped out by her mum to 100 blokes, and none of them get charged.

Only Islam can offer true justice."

brian, it`s not uncommon for people in your position to react the way you have, I call it "rejected runt syndrome".  Your bitterness at being rejected by society is obviously quite painful for you, so you attempt to "punish" your own society by what most people see as od behaviour.

Your pretending to be a Muslim etc. is actually very entertaining for most people, so it does sort of back fire on you.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #38 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:02pm

.. in a BIG way too!!

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:23pm

mantra wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:23am:

Do we Mantra? Where is your evidence for such a claim? Or is it that you are relying on the reports of mass media. Is it more violent now than during the days of the razor gangs or bodgies/widgies gangs?

And if it is more violent now, who's fault is that? Is it the fault of the sedentary society who lock themselves into their fortresses, moving from their to car to work place to car to fortresses, where once upon a time they would be populating the streets making the all the more safer for their presence? Is their not a mutual obligation whereby the citizens act as much as the state acts to prevent social disorder?

Are you aware of the fact that city living causes criminality... always has and always will... unless of course we look at the city triggers that promote criminality and look to remove those triggers... where's a sociologist when you need them eh? I'll tell you... they are too busy rehashing yet again the instruments of power as interpreted by Marx. Too busy it seems to actually put their skills to something of real significance to us all.

Quote:

You talk about barbaric, unchristian and inhuman punishments for sickos? Where is your head at? Too much sympathy for Abu who can take care of himself, and not enough rational thinking there Mantra.

If they are sick and that sickness is a threat to themselves or society, then they need treatment in a psych unit... quite possibly a psych unit that is manned by guards.

Maybe we should be looking more at mental health services, realise that de-institutionalization was not the best program, spend more money on mental health research, train more people in dealing with those with mental health issues.

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #40 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:27pm

- Abu to Helian

You know .. you have a LONG LONG way to go my dear friend.

You do realise that you're supposed to be a MODERATOR on the Islam forum of this same message board .. and as such .. you've done yourself no favours at all ... if the contents of your posts in this topic are anything to go by.

How on earth do you expect people to show you any respect given the rubbish you've posted in this topic??

.. and I've read back to find it's gone beyond rubbish now .. all I can see is your online graffiti inciting resentment and all sorts of negative energy all over the place.

One other thing .. as a fellow Mod in Spirituality .. I was hoping to come down to your Islam board to say hello to you there .. but if this topic is anything to go by .. I don't think that would be a good idea.

I am deeply disappointed in what I have seen here Abu .. most probably because the Muslim people I associate with are nothing like you .. unlike you they are beautiful and peace loving people who do NOT show the contempt you've shown on this forum for other cultures and religions.

Take care

Lisa

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #41 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:33pm

Here .. this is for you my dear friend .. please take note of the lyrics:

If you disrespect everybody
That you run into
How in the world do you think
Anybody sposed to respect you
If you dont give a heck about
The man with a bible in his hand
Just get out the way and let
The gentleman do his thing

Youre the kind of gentleman
That wants everything their way
Take the sheet off yur face boy
Its a brand new day

Chorus
Respect yourself
Respect yourself
If you dont respect yourself
Aint nobody gonna give a good
Ca-hoot na na na oh oh
Respect yourself

If youre walking around thinking
That the world owes you something
Cause youre here
Youre going out the world backward
Like you did when you first came here
Keep talking about the president
Wont stop air pollution
Put your hand over your mouth
When you cough
Thatll help the solution

You cuss around women folk
You dont even know their name
Then youre dumb enough to think
That it makes you a big ol man

Chorus
Respect yourself
Respect yourself
If you dont respect yourself
Aint nobody gonna give a good
Ca-hoot na na na oh oh
Respect yourself

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #42 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:44pm

Quote:
You know .. you have a LONG LONG way to go my dear friend.

You do realise that you're supposed to be a MODERATOR on the Islam forum of this same message board .. and as such .. you've done yourself no favours at all ... if the contents of your posts in this topic are anything to go by.

How on earth do you expect people to show you any respect given the rubbish you've posted in this topic??

You need to look at your own work too Lisa. You've only been here 5 minutes and you're doing a Mel. Sharing the moderating of the Spiritual Board with Sprintcyclist doesn't give you the right to tell other people how they should run their own forums. Abu has been running it for a long time now without your help.

Quote:
Quote:
Mantra says.
We do have increasing attrocities here and we are supposed to be a civilised country.

Sappho says.
Do we Mantra? Where is your evidence for such a claim? Or is it that you are relying on the reports of mass media. Is it more violent now than during the days of the razor gangs or bodgies/widgies gangs?

Yes our society is becoming increasingly violent - and we're becoming more soft in our approach to offenders allowing them to re-offend over and over again. Perhaps sicko was the wrong word and I should have said deviate. As far as giving these perpetrators assistance - we haven't got the resources to prop up the victims let alone the perverted & depraved humans in our society.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #43 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:59pm

Sharing the moderating of the Spiritual Board with Sprintcyclist doesn't give you the right to tell other people how they should run their own forums

- Mantra

1stly .. I stated that I was going to visit Abu's forum to say hello to him there NOT to tell him how to run it

2ndly .. let me show you what I DID say about Abu's forum.

At 12.55 am last night THIS is what I posted Mantra .. and it's on record here for all to see:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

** The Riot Act - Read Before Posting ***
Aug 1st, 2008, 11:10pm

These are just a few guidelines that all members wishing to post in the Islam forum should familiarise themselves with prior to posting. It's not really an exhaustive list of dos and don'ts, just a general set of 'golden rules' that will hopefully prevent any unnecessary altercations from occuring.

* Keep it friendly. This is supposed to be a place for enlightened discussion, there's really no need for any nastyness, no matter how passionate we are about our respective views.
  * Keep it clean. No foul or vulgar language or disgusting innuendo, again such behaviour has no place in a venue of enlightened discussion. This includes starting multiple pointless topics about sexual perversion and deviancy, if you're so inclined, keep it to yourself.
  * Vilification & incitement to hatred and fear of others is not on. Whether it be against Muslims or any other group, just no need for that kind of stuff.
  * Insulting or inflammatory remarks about any religions, religious books or religious figures are not acceptable. A basic level of respect for other people is expected  and insulting their beliefs is disrespectful.  Doesn't mean you have to agree with them, that's your choice, but on the same token don't defame them. But feel free to question and criticise in a mature and sincere manner.
  * Under no circumstances are trolls (*) permitted to enter the forum.
  * More to come, should the need arise, hopefully it doesn't.

Lisa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stand by my comments Mantra. And I remain disappointed in what I've seen in this topic.

What I have NOT said is this: I believe this may also be an opportunity for us all to stop and think about what it is we're saying/doing .. and hopefully MOVE FORWARD <-- uggh there go Julia Gillard's 2 famous words again.

If Abu wishes to have a piece of me for what I have posted in here ... that is his right and he is more than welcome to. I think he knows I am genuinely concerned about what is going on here..

This negative energy is dreadful to witness. And from what I am reading .. it's been going on for some time now. Am I expected to just sit back and pretend it isn't happening??

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #44 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:07pm

Is society more violent now than it has been previously?
I really don't think it is, when you look back through 1000s of yrs of history and even the horrendous abuse and crimes against women and children that went unreported, ignored and unpunished only a few decades ago. I think some of the  differences now is we are more aware of what is going on domestically and globally and we are more willing to face to truth and to bring people to justice no matter how awkward the truth is.
Just because we are now more aware and willing to deal with violence, poverty, abuse and the reasons for war and conflict does not mean there has been a rise in such things, in fact I think there may have been a decline  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #45 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:16pm

Mantra..its really not worth becoming the focus of one Lisa's many passive aggressive diatribes.

You as well as many others here supported me when I became one of her targets and Im grateful to everyone  for it, the lesson I learned from it is that she thrives on that sort of attention and is best ignored  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #46 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:18pm

adelcrow wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:07pm:
Is society more violent now than it has been previously?
I really don't think it is, when you look back through 1000s of yrs of history and even the horrendous abuse and crimes against women and children that went unreported, ignored and unpunished only a few decades ago. I think some of the  differences now is we are more aware of what is going on domestically and globally and we are more willing to face to truth and to bring people to justice no matter how awkward the truth is.
Just because we are now more aware and willing to deal with violence, poverty, abuse and the reasons for war and conflict does not mean there has been a rise in such things, in fact I think there may have been a decline  Smiley

No, I don't think so either Adel....
Society isn't more violent as a whole, it's just that violent crime is more reported now, and receive more coverage in the media than it used to.....
And it's also a far more visible type of violence......
As embarrassing as it is to admit.....I think those shows like 'Underbelly' and 'Toughnuts' are right.....the violence and murders in the 'old days'(1950's. 1960's and 1970's) was as bad as now....it just didn't happen in public as it does now....

But I also agree with mantra......the penalties given out ARE idiotic....and don't protect the ordinary person....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #47 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:44pm

An example is..would we be willing to send our brave children off to be maimed and killed in another WW 1 just because 2 inbred royal families in Europe had a spat?
The reason why the world was plunged into the first world war would not happen today!
To me...that makes the world less violent today than it was almost 100yrs ago  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:53pm

Why don't you guys leave Lisa alone?
She's a good kid with a kind heart.

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #49 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:02pm

That may be so bobby..I am simply pointing out what was said to me when I became one of her victims..

Plus, some personal advice. Passive aggressive people are best avoided not only on all forums but in day to day life   Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #50 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:10pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:59pm:

Lisa [/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stand by my comments Mantra. And I remain disappointed in what I've seen in this topic.

What I have NOT said is this: I believe this may also be an opportunity for us all to stop and think about what it is we're saying/doing .. and hopefully MOVE FORWARD <-- uggh there go Julia Gillard's 2 famous words again.

If Abu wishes to have a piece of me for what I have posted in here ... that is his right and he is more than welcome to. I think he knows I am genuinely concerned about what is going on here..

This negative energy is dreadful to witness. And from what I am reading .. it's been going on for some time now. Am I expected to just sit back and pretend it isn't happening??

No-one cares whether you give your opinion, but there are only a few here who seem to have a problem with the Islam Board. Abu's rules seem reasonable enough and it is his right to enforce them anyway he wants.

That doesn't mean he can't post on other sub-forums and give his opinion or try to explain his beliefs. You do - as do others who moderate their own forums here.

The vilification thrown at Abu comes across more as being xenophobic than as a genuine objection to his comments by you and a small group of Muslim haters on this board.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #51 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:11pm

adelcrow wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:02pm:
That may be so bobby..I am simply pointing out what was said to me when I became one of her victims..

Plus, some personal advice. Passive aggressive people are best avoided not only on all forums but in day to day life   Smiley

Stop playing the "Poor me" victim act -
beaten up by a woman.  Grin

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #52 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:32pm

this act that has happened with this innocent is simply

unacceptable to me.

this is a result of the acceptance of porn violent video games tv

your phsycotronic mind control agenda from the dark hats

and is en mass consumptions

however

this experience nears its end in duality

enjoy your desires,we are eternal

so be it

namaste

-:)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #53 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:36pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285757380/45#52 date=1285824769]this act that has happened with this innocent is simply

unacceptable to me.

-:)[/quote]

No light, it's nothing to do with 'normal' porn, video games or tv...

It's about having a problem in the brain......unable to form or understand normal sexual relationships....

Bad wiring, rather than learned behaviour...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:48pm

[quote author=gizmo_2655 link=1285757380/45#53 date=1285824993][quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285757380/45#52 date=1285824769]this act that has happened with this innocent is simply

unacceptable to me.

No light, it's nothing to do with 'normal' porn, video games or tv...

It's about having a problem in the brain......unable to form or understand normal sexual relationships....

Bad wiring, rather than learned behaviour...[/quote]

This is about justice.
We need to see the 100 men hanged along with the girl's parents.
Only justice can solve this problem.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #55 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:49pm

No light, it's nothing to do with 'normal' porn

ok.

explain yourself here

define normal porn

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #56 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:53pm

this is the glorification of porn.

this is not LOVE

then when it does manifest as a result of teaching that

then you see the mirror of what society projects these days

is not what you would want,

however

you do indulge,(i do not) with this porn and self loath

yourselves and the cycle continues

i ascend from your projected paradigm and experience this

reality regarding all as sacred and divine

as i know this is the case

so be it

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #57 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:54pm

This is about justice.

_________

the injustice you seek would be better served unto those

that would allow and project these abominations

with grace and consciousness

namaste

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #58 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:05pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:49pm:
No light, it's nothing to do with 'normal' porn

ok.

explain yourself here

define normal porn

'Normal porn' is 2 (or 3 or 4) consenting adults engaged in sexual acts, on film, or in photos or written stories......

Acts carried out between legal adults for the entertainment  of other legal adults...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #59 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:06pm

Why don't you guys leave Lisa alone?
She's a good kid with a kind heart.

- Bobby

Hey YOU .. tis ok. Given the lack of substance in what they've posted Bobby .. probably best to ignore these 2 ok?

The good thing is that this topic has moved on.

One last point .. anyone here may accuse me (or anyone else for that matter) of being a Muslim hater .. because it's a free board and people can post all sorts of things (and they usually do).

The fact is (and I have alluded to this earlier) .. I have a few beautiful friends and neighbours who are Muslims and I enjoy their company and friendship.

Re Abu .. I've stated my issues with his statements in this topic (as is my right to) . As far as I am concerned .. it's over with.

Time we all moved on now ... well that's my take in any event.

Life is too short and all that.

Have a good afternoon everyone.

Regards Lisa

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #60 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:07pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285757380/45#56 date=1285825982]It's about having a problem in the brain......unable to form or understand normal sexual relationships....

this is the glorification of porn.

this is not LOVE

then when it does manifest as a result of teaching that

then you see the mirror of what society projects these days

is not what you would want,

however

you do indulge,(i do not) with this porn and self loath

yourselves and the cycle continues

i ascend from your projected paradigm and experience this

reality regarding all as sacred and divine

as i know this is the case

so be it

namaste

"Love' and 'lust' are different things...

Pornography is to do with 'Lust'...

A 'sexual' attraction to under age partners, or unwilling partners is NOT acceptable...Pornography, or Erotic material is between consenting partners, of legal age...

Child pornography is NOT...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #61 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:11pm

This is about justice.

- Bobby

Ok .. I just caught this comment as I was logging out.

I can certainly understand your post Bobby .. not sure if I fully agree with it though.

I would have preferred to have seen all 100 men plus the girl's parents jailed (for life).

Ok ----> gone Smiley

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #62 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:20pm

'Normal porn' is 2 (or 3 or 4) consenting adults engaged in sexual acts, on film, or in photos or written stories......

Acts carried out between legal adults for the entertainment  of other legal adults...

oh you kinky ole devil!

i do not judge -:)

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #63 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:25pm

Pornography is to do with 'Lust'...

A 'sexual' attraction to under age partners, or unwilling partners is NOT acceptable...Pornography, or Erotic material is between consenting partners, of legal age...

this is not LOVE

this is within YOU

if you wish to invoke porn so be it.

however

it is not LOVE

further

do not say this porn is good that porn is bad

it is all a mind control willingly that you do invoke and so it is

i do not judge you

do that which brings you joy

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #64 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:38pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285757380/60#63 date=1285827922]Pornography is to do with 'Lust'...

this is not LOVE

this is within YOU

if you wish to invoke porn so be it.

however

it is not LOVE

further

do not say this porn is good that porn is bad

it is all a mind control willingly that you do invoke and so it is

i do not judge you

do that which brings you joy[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I said...

Pornography isn't about 'love'....it's about lust....which is different

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #65 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:40pm

so you watch porn

but hate porn crimes?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #66 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:43pm

so you watch porn

but hate porn crimes?

your ego/the dark would be well advised to stand down and flee

from the LIGHT within me..i observe the LIGHT within you

and so it is

namaste

you are sacred -:)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:16pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:11pm:
This is about justice.
Quote:

- Bobby

Ok .. I just caught this comment as I was logging out.

I can certainly understand your post Bobby .. not sure if I fully agree with it though.

I would have preferred to have seen all 100 men plus the girl's parents jailed (for life).

Ok ----> gone Smiley

Lisa - the problem is that all those 100 men will get off scott free.
Where is the justice in that?
Surely we need justice otherwise people will say -
there is no justice - & take the law into their own hands.

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:50pm

Unless there`s a twist to this story, if the title of this thread is accurate, there are 100 proven paedophiles creeping around who should be castrated, and gaoled for life with hard labour. Angry

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #69 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:52pm

what about the UN porn rings?

these are freemasonic satanic death cult members

UN probes alleged child sex abuse by aid staff -  United Nations (AP) — The
United Nations chief ordered an urgent investigation Wednesday into
allegations UN staff sexually abused children in refugee camps in West
Africa. UN Secretary General Kofi Annan said he was shocked by reports of
possible extensive exploitation of young people already battered by years of
war. "The secretary general reiterates the policy of zero tolerance for any
such acts perpetrated by any one employed by or affiliated with the United
Nations," said UN associate spokeswoman Marie Okabe. "He intends to act
forcefully should any of these allegations be confirmed and undertakes to do
so in a transparent and expeditious manner."

Child abuse by relief agency workers widespread in Africa, UN report says
Globe and Mail  Associated Press London — The United Nations and a major
children's charity said Tuesday an investigation uncovered allegations of
widespread sexual abuse of children by relief agency workers sent to West
Africa. The investigative findings were in an interim report by the UN High
Commissioner for Refugees and Save The Children, UK. The organizations
launched a 40-day mission to refugee camps in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra
Leone late last year after sustained allegations some aid workers were
abusing children. The UNHCR and Save The Children released the findings
before the report was complete "because of the disturbing nature of these
allegations, because of the apparent scope of the problem and because of the
need for an immediate and co-ordinated approach to implement measures by a
wide range of agencies and organizations," Ron Redmond, UNHCR spokesman, said
in a telephone interview  from Geneva. Paul Nolan, child-protection manager
for Save The Children, concurred.

Ritual for the Thirty-Second Degree - Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret This
may be very heavy for survivors - so please use caution
http://www.stelling.nl/vrijmetselarij/ovoo_r32e.html

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #70 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:39pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:40pm:
so you watch porn

but hate porn crimes?

What is a 'porn crime'???

Watching 'porn', which involves willing, paid proffessional actors is no different to watching 'violent' action movies like Rambo....
No one is hurt, and no one is forced..

Movies that involve 'unwilling' participants, on the other hand, are and should be illegal.....and I report any that I see...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #71 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 4:38am

dear one,let me say some things with grace unto you

i do not judge

i observe this projection of porn as a lower form of ViBrAtIoN.

this is not LOVE.

rambo that warrior resonates with you as this is a natural state of

protection/strength courage against all odds..this is the case and this

exists within all yes,but with a twist at critical thinking points.

so it is with porn and this is a major problem for this would influence

supply and demand one into facilitating the need,sacrificing another

dear young innocent to placate the lust of greedy old freemasonic

despots among the corrupted.

slave trades,sex trades,child porn rings run by the UN on record

and you would seek to complain when this tortured poor mother would

willingly or by force

place her child into the hands of devils.

i know not what course other men may take.

this is unacceptable to me and many millions upon your planet now.

and it will soon cease to exist with forgiveness for those about to

go on a little journey elsewhere for them to continue in the persuit

of their individual desires

mother earth ascends without these dear souls whom take with them

my LOVE

enjoy -:)

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #72 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 4:40am

Movies that involve 'unwilling' participants, on the other hand, are and should be illegal.....and I report any that I see...

so you are a censor?

sit around watching good porn and dobbing in the bad porn?

i would suggest too much tampering with yourself dear one

will make you go blind

you have eyes,yet do not see

so be it

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #73 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 8:30am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 4:40am:

so you are a censor?

sit around watching good porn and dobbing in the bad porn?

i would suggest too much tampering with yourself dear one

will make you go blind

you have eyes,yet do not see

so be it

namaste

Light - are you for real or are your scribblings just an act of being
some sort of Hindu Holy man?
Namaste.

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 1:55pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 9:39pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 6:40pm:
so you watch porn

but hate porn crimes?

What is a 'porn crime'???

Watching 'porn', which involves willing, paid proffessional actors is no different to watching 'violent' action movies like Rambo....
No one is hurt, and no one is forced..

Except that the stimulant of porn is of a sexual nature, while the stimulant for "action" movies is the voyeurism of blood letting, killing etc.

Make love, not war man!

IP Logged

creativename

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:10pm

"Only Islam can offer true justice"??? excuse me, by what justice exactly? indoctrinating the 12 year old girl into marriage with a 40 year old smacking slag, who has the right to beat her when she is devious and get the martyr police to stone her to death if he is suspicious of infidelity?

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #76 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:23pm

Quote:

Abu, that's an awful thing to write.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:31pm

September 28, 2010
AAP

This story is highly suss anyway.  Where would you find 100 blokes who would touch a 12 year old child in that way?  Most would go berserk at the suggestion!  There can`t be that many Muslims in Tasmania?

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #78 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:35pm

More likely it was Christian priests.

That would explain the leniency and identity cover-up.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #79 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:43pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:23pm:
Quote:

Abu, that's an awful thing to write.

He has to write that sort of thing to be able to compare Islam favourably with western values.

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:47pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:35pm:
More likely it was Christian priests.

That would explain the leniency and identity cover-up.

More likely? - Link?

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #81 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 1:09pm

aussiefree2ride wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:31pm:

September 28, 2010
AAP

This story is highly suss anyway.  Where would you find 100 blokes who would touch a 12 year old child in that way?  Most would go berserk at the suggestion!  There can`t be that many Muslims in Tasmania?

From reading earlier stories on the same case....it seems the man charged was well connected with the local paedo network....
And the offences did take place over a period of several months, from memory.....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #82 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 1:48pm

Light - are you for real or are your scribblings just an act of being
Namaste.

_________

bobby,

i welcome myself to your presence now as i bring LOVE and LIGHT

dear one,

i am not hindu or religious

i mearly observe facts and not freemasonic doctrin and dogma

and so it is

namaste

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:21pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 1:09pm:
aussiefree2ride wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 12:31pm:

September 28, 2010
AAP

This story is highly suss anyway.  Where would you find 100 blokes who would touch a 12 year old child in that way?  Most would go berserk at the suggestion!  There can`t be that many Muslims in Tasmania?

From reading earlier stories on the same case....it seems the man charged was well connected with the local paedo network....
And the offences did take place over a period of several months, from memory.....

Hopefully, the Police are in the process of nailing these animals. They are lower than bacteria. Angry Sad

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #84 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:47pm

Aussie.
Quote:
Hopefully, the Police are in the process of nailing these animals. They are lower than bacteria.

That's where Abu has a point - with Sharia law it just wouldn't happen.
We - in the west have lost our morals.
In Iran - the religious police would hunt down the whole 100
men & hang em high.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #85 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:48pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285757380/75#82 date=1286077692]Light - are you for real or are your scribblings just an act of being
Namaste.

_________

bobby,
i welcome myself to your presence now as i bring LOVE and LIGHT
dear one,
i am not hindu or religious
i mearly observe facts and not freemasonic doctrin and dogma
and so it is
namaste

But you sound like one of those Indian gurus.
Namaste.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:08pm

aussiefree2ride wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:50pm:
Unless there`s a twist to this story, if the title of this thread is accurate, there are 100 proven paedophiles creeping around who should be castrated, and gaoled for life with hard labour. Angry

Yes, it is sort of accurate.

But, and no-one has addressed this at all.  Just run off on your own bloody rants, bless you all.

The kid looked 18, and was pimped in the Press as being 18.  Hence, the lack of prosecution.

Them's the facts.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:15pm

Quote:
The kid looked 18, and was pimped in the Press as being 18.  Hence, the lack of prosecution.

Them's the facts

That's exactly what I heard on the radio the other morning. Also that despite reports in the media during the trial, there is no list of clients nor are there phone records that can be directly related to her clients.

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #88 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:29pm

Some 12 year old girls can be made up to look a lot older at first glance - but very few of them could pass as 18 years old for the duration of a one-on-one interaction that lasts more than a couple of minutes...

Surely, all 100 alleged 'clients' are not so equally stupid, as to not realise that they were having sex with a 12 year old!?

Methinks that the prosecutors didn't try hard enough to bring the offenders to justice...

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #89 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:35pm

Equitist wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:29pm:
Some 12 year old girls can be made up to look a lot older at first glance - but very few of them could pass as 18 years old for the duration of a one-on-one interaction that lasts more than a couple of minutes...

Surely, all 100 alleged 'clients' are not so equally stupid, as to not realise that they were having sex with a 12 year old!?

Methinks that the prosecutors didn't try hard enough to bring the offenders to justice...

Even if some did know (which is kind of likely)....the fact the adverts said the girl was 18 does make it almost impossible to prosecute the johns though.....

You know, the "Gee your Honour, I was a little drunk and she SAID she was 18"......The police would have to prove the client knew....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #90 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:36pm

Quote:

You're assuming that they know who they are.
They don't.

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #91 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 8:46pm

I still reckon that too little was done to serve justice - given that there are as many as 100 'clients' allegedly involved...

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #92 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:04pm

Two people were gaoled for 10 years for this, despite there being no material evidence that any 1 of 100 alleged acts of prostitution actually took place - yeah right!?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/mum-who-pimped-daughter-12-jailed/st...

Quote:
Mum who pimped daughter, 12, jailed

* Matthew Denholm, Tasmania correspondent
    * May 15, 2010 12:00AM

A WOMAN has been sentenced to 10 years' jail for prostituting her 12-year-old daughter to raise cash, in part with the stated aim of buying two new cars.

The Tasmanian woman, a 41-year-old drug user with a limited education and little work history, pleaded guilty to a series of charges associated with helping to prostitute her daughter.

Judge Peter Evans, of the Tasmanian Supreme Court, yesterday said the mother's conduct was "an appalling breach of trust and an abuse of her maternal obligations".

"The complainant (the girl) has been diagnosed to be suffering from . . . sexually transmitted diseases including genital warts and chlamydia," Justice Evans said. "She finds it difficult to talk about how she is getting along. I have no doubt that what occurred has had a most deleterious impact on her. She may suffer from psychiatric problems that can be related to the conduct in question."

An acquaintance of the mother, Gary John Devine, has been sentenced to 10 years' jail for his part in the prostituting the child.

Justice Evans referred to evidence that the mother had sought to justify her actions to another daughter by saying that the money obtained would be used to "pay off the house and get the car window fixed".

On another occasion, when the other daughter had questioned what was going on with her younger sister, the mother had replied: "It doesn't matter. We are going to get money out of it - we are going to get two Commodores."

Justice Evans said the mother's decision to prostitute her daughter had been made during a meeting with Devine last year. "It was . . . agreed between the three of them (the mother, Devine and the daughter) that the complainant would become a prostitute," Justice Evans said.

The next day, Devine had written out an advertisement for "Angela 18 years old and new in town" with a telephone number. The ad was placed in a newspaper.

Clients were charged $100 per half hour and $50 extra if they did not wear a condom. "The complainant estimates that over the period of two days she earned $2000. From this she gave the defendant $400, Mr Devine $100 and the balance was spent on drugs," Justice Evans said.

Afterwards the girl had worked from Devine's home for about four weeks, having sex with more than 100 men.

Justice Evans gave the mother a non-parole period of seven years. He said that during her period in custody she had been separated from other inmates "due to their attitude towards her conduct".

I maintain that the cops and/or prosecution didn't try hard enough...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #93 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:16pm

Quote:

That's okay, but what you 'maintain' would never be heard by any Jury.  What would be heard is this:

1.  She was pimped as being 18.
2.  She looked as though she was 18.
3.  "Look, Constable for those two reasons, I believed she was 18.  I paid, and I did the deed."

No case.

That's legal reality, and all you "Bravehearts" need to accept that, and then, go beat up on a real case of undisclosed guilty abuse of young people.

Smiley

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #94 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:21pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:16pm:
Quote:

That's okay, but what you 'maintain' would never be heard by any Jury.  What would be heard is this:

1.  She was pimped as being 18.
2.  She looked as though she was 18.
3.  "Look, Constable for those two reasons, I believed she was 18.  I paid, and I did the deed."

No case.

That's legal reality, and all you "Bravehearts" need to accept that, and then, go beat up on a real case of undisclosed guilty abuse of young people.

Smiley

For some of them that would be true - most even!? However, some of them would also be guilty of possessing and/or accessing material that established a pattern of a penchant for under-age flesh...

Perhaps other links could be established between some of the men...

Either way, there is a public interest here, in keeping those bastards away form other girls...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #95 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:22pm

Quote:
"The complainant (the girl) has been diagnosed to be suffering from . . . sexually transmitted diseases including genital warts and chlamydia," Justice Evans said.

This is worse than I thought.
It's disgusting.
How could this happen in todays society?
That poor girl.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:22pm:
Quote:
"The complainant (the girl) has been diagnosed to be suffering from . . . sexually transmitted diseases including genital warts and chlamydia," Justice Evans said.

It's disgusting.
That poor girl.

Worse than those pedophile Catholic priests Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:28pm

Quote:
However, some of them would also be guilty of possessing and/or accessing material that established a pattern of a penchant for under-age flesh...

Again, you're assuming that the police know who they are.

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #98 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:32pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:28pm:
Quote:
However, some of them would also be guilty of possessing and/or accessing material that established a pattern of a penchant for under-age flesh...

Again, you're assuming that the police know who they are.

It is more likely that you are assuming that they don't know...

It is inconceivable that none of the alleged 100 men didn't leave any material tracks...

I'd wager that there will be a future inquiry into this case - which reveals that the investigations and/or prosecutions were subverted somehow...at some level in the Tasmanian bureaucracy and/or executive...

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:35pm

Quote:
I'd wager that there will be a future inquiry into this case - which reveals that the investigations and/or prosecutions were subverted somehow...at some level in the Tasmanian bureaucracy and/or executive...

Everything's a bloody conspiracy, isn't it?

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #100 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:35pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:22pm:
Quote:

It's disgusting.
That poor girl.

Worse than those pedophile Catholic priests Sad

Not as bad as that.
They split little boys buttocks. Sad

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:37pm

"under-age flesh"

"They split little boys buttocks."

Seriously, you guys are rather creepy.

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #102 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:39pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:35pm:
Quote:

Everything's a bloody conspiracy, isn't it?

Ask young Stryder - he reckons that the Greens are responsible for everything...

But, seriously, even you've gotta admit that the outcome of this case is suss...

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:41pm

Quote:
But, seriously, even you've gotta admit that the outcome of this case is suss...

No. I can see why they think getting a conviction is extremely unlikely.

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #104 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:42pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:37pm:
"under-age flesh"

"They split little boys buttocks."

Seriously, you guys are rather creepy.

Well it's true Life.
Sex crimes are out of control.

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #105 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:43pm

Quote:
Ask young Stryder - he reckons that the Greens are responsible for everything...

Stryder is a professional panic merchant. It's probably scared of its own shadow.

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

Reply #106 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:49pm

Quote:
Well it's true Life.

No. It's just that we hear about them more.
Also there are far more things these days that constitute a "sex crime".

It's only a bit over 30 years ago where a rape needed physical evidence of violence and actual intercourse for the police to be willing to pursue the matter. Even then the maximum sentence was only 12 years with an offender unlikely to serve as much as 6 years due to the remission system we then had in place.

Most of what you hear about priests getting done for happened 20 years or more ago. Does that mean it's happening more now?

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #107 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:52pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 9:49pm:
Quote:
Well it's true Life.

No. It's just that we hear about them more.
Also there are far more things these days that constitute a "sex crime".

It's only a bit over 30 years ago where a rape needed physical evidence of violence and actual intercourse for the police to be willing to pursue the matter. Even then the maximum sentence was only 12 years with an offender unlikely to serve as much as 6 years due to the remission system we then had in place.

Most of what you hear about priests getting done for happened 20 years or more ago. Does that mean it's happening more now?

Can't answer you.
It seems that there is still plenty going on now.
That 12 yo girl is one example.
In any case - would entrust a child of yours into the care of a Catholic (or any) priest
for a weekend holiday camp?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #108 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 10:08pm

Quote:

That is legal reality.

And.........even if they established that one (or more) of the "100" had history, that would ordinarily not be admissible in any Trial of them.

Mate, this is typical Media hysteria on an easy soft touch, ignoring the most relevant facts.  The female was pimped as being of legal age, and she looked like she was.

End of story.

Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #109 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 10:12pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 10:08pm:
Quote:

That is legal reality.

And.........even if they established that one (or more) of the "100" had history, that would ordinarily not be admissible in any Trial of them.

Mate, this is typical Media hysteria on an easy soft touch, ignoring the most relevant facts.  The female was pimped as being of legal age, and she looked like she was.

End of story.

Smiley

Come on mate.
A 12 yo doesn't look like an 18 yo.
They look like boys because they don't have the wide hips.
They also talk like 12 year olds.
You sound like a desperate lawyer for the defense.

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #110 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 10:16pm

Quote:

That is legal reality.

Mate, this is typical Media hysteria on an easy soft touch, ignoring the most relevant facts.  The female was pimped as being of legal age, and she looked like she was.

End of story.

Smiley

That and the fact that: -

100% of men are so stupid and/or self-absorbed that they can't tell the difference between a 12 year old girl and an 18 year old woman...

Not by looking at her...

Not by talking to her...

Not when she's doing them sexual favours for cash...

Not when they know that the law doesn't protect her from them...

Not when they know that they will not be prosecuted for their crime...

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 2:17am

Equitist wrote on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 10:16pm:
Quote:

That is legal reality.

Mate, this is typical Media hysteria on an easy soft touch, ignoring the most relevant facts.  The female was pimped as being of legal age, and she looked like she was.

End of story.

Smiley

That and the fact that: -

100% of men are so stupid and/or self-absorbed that they can't tell the difference between a 12 year old girl and an 18 year old woman...

Not by looking at her...

Not by talking to her...

PIGGY WHO?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #112 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:14pm

Quote:
Come on mate.

You obviously know nothing about many 12 year old females.  You know just as much about the Law.

Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #113 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:18pm

Quote:

Not by looking at her...

Not by talking to her...

She was pimped to them as being 18, she looked 18......QED.

You can rail as much as you like but the outcome confirms what I am telling you.  Believe it or not? 

A Jury would not convict.  Any charge would not get passed Preliminary Hearing/Committal proceedings.

Smiley

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:24pm

No way a 12yo can pass for 18, this has to be a very lose loophole. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #115 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:34pm

aussiefree2ride wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:24pm:

That these people have not been charged is the very proof of what I am telling you.  Prosecutors (who would have interviewed her) knew that as soon as they brought her into the Court Room to give evidence the Jury would see exactly why she was pimped as being 18.  That is, she genuinely looked to be 18, even wearing a school uniform......which was often used as a theatric by Prosecutors in my day.

Get over it.  This case is not about the men she was pimped to.  It is about the pimps, who knew the truth.

Smiley

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:39pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:34pm:
aussiefree2ride wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:24pm:

That these people have not been charged is the very proof of what I am telling you.  Prosecutors (who would have interviewed her) knew that as soon as they brought her into the Court Room to give evidence the Jury would see exactly why she was pimped as being 18.  That is, she genuinely looked to be 18, even wearing a school uniform......which was often used as a theatric by Prosecutors in my day.

Get over it.  This case is not about the men she was pimped to.  It is about the pimps, who knew the truth.

Smiley

Of course it`s about all participants. However, there those who are not capable of focusing blame on anyone but the men.   Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #117 - Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:44pm

So, we are singing from the same page in the same hymn book.

Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #118 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 4:45pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 at 7:14pm:
Quote:
Come on mate.

You obviously know nothing about many 12 year old females.  You know just as much about the Law.

Smiley

And I suppose you're a lawyer who has experience with this type of case?
Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 5:02pm

Quote:
Grin

Yes, I am.

Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #120 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 5:05pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 5:02pm:
Quote:
Grin

Yes, I am.

Smiley

Yeah right - sure mate.
That's why you have so much time to post on this website.  Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #121 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 9:25pm

I don't think "she looked 16" is a valid legal defence.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #122 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 9:41pm

freediver wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 9:25pm:
I don't think "she looked 16" is a valid legal defence.

It is you know.

Smiley

Whether the Jury believes it is another matter.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2010 at 10:15pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print