Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes (Read 10071 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: 12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes
Reply #15 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:55am

Oh and one last post from me Abu  ...

Aren't these YOUR guidelines/rules for entering the Islam section of the board you moderate??

** The Riot Act - Read Before Posting ***
Aug 1st, 2008, 11:10pm

These are just a few guidelines that all members wishing to post in the Islam forum should familiarise themselves with prior to posting. It's not really an exhaustive list of dos and don'ts, just a general set of 'golden rules' that will hopefully prevent any unnecessary altercations from occuring.

* Keep it friendly. This is supposed to be a place for enlightened discussion, there's really no need for any nastyness, no matter how passionate we are about our respective views.
   * Keep it clean. No foul or vulgar language or disgusting innuendo, again such behaviour has no place in a venue of enlightened discussion. This includes starting multiple pointless topics about sexual perversion and deviancy, if you're so inclined, keep it to yourself.
   * Vilification & incitement to hatred and fear of others is not on. Whether it be against Muslims or any other group, just no need for that kind of stuff.
   * Insulting or inflammatory remarks about any religions, religious books or religious figures are not acceptable. A basic level of respect for other people is expected  and insulting their beliefs is disrespectful.  Doesn't mean you have to agree with them, that's your choice, but on the same token don't defame them. But feel free to question and criticise in a mature and sincere manner.
   * Under no circumstances are trolls (*) permitted to enter the forum.
   * More to come, should the need arise, hopefully it doesn't.

It's such a shame you are unable to practice what you preach when you visit other sections of Oz Politics.

As I stated in my earlier post .. I am deeply saddened by all this.

Your behaviour has achieved nothing more than incite deep resentment by other posters who have responded in this topic.

Good night and may God truly help you see that what you've done here is just dreadful.

Lisa

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:02am

Lisa,

Quote:
Abu, as a pure blooded Mediterranean woman who has been brought up in Oz under a strict religious and cultural code I detest and protest against the nonsense you are posting

The fact you pointed this out kind of tends to indicate that you realise this upbringing was in contrast to the society at large... doesn't it?

My point was not that all who are brought up in this society will hold such disregard for women, but it is pretty rampant. I grew up as an Anglo Aussie male, and I saw constantly with my own eyes the kind of disregard Aussie men generally have for females, and even a lot of Aussie women themselves. And I find it EXTREMELY hypocritical when they then go on to make bold sweeping generalisations about Islam... so you can consider this my payback.

Quote:
If this topic is anything to go by then you have done nothing more than betray yourself as being very bitter and against the very country which has embraced you as its citizen.

Since Australia did not "embrace me as a citizen" this part of your post just makes absolutely no sense at all.

The only way in which it could make sense would be if we take into account that you've got absolutely no idea who you're talking to, and are under the delusion all Muslims must be immigrants...

Quote:
I have some Muslim friends and neighbours and NOT ONE of them speaks or thinks like you do.

Wow fancy that? You mean we're not all identical carbon copies who all hold the exact same views who should all be lumped into the one same basket? Surely this can't be correct? Bush and Gingrich certainly can't have lied about this can they???

And here I was under the impression that if one Muslim did something, then naturally all of them must do it.... How wrong I was! Thanks for educating me on that one Lisa.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:10am

Quote:
Aren't these YOUR guidelines/rules for entering the Islam section of the board you moderate??

Yep, for the _Islamic_ forum. Each forum section is free to set their own rules, and if such rules exist in this forum, then I'll be held accountable according to them I guess.

Quote:
It's such a shame you are unable to practice what you preach when you visit other sections of Oz Politics.

I guess I just believe in the old saying "what goes around comes around".

If people can't take a bit of their own medicine, then they shouldn't walk around naked in their glass houses.

Quote:
As I stated in my earlier post .. I am deeply saddened by all this.

Well don't take it too much to heart.

Quote:
Your behaviour has achieved nothing more than incite deep resentment by other posters who have responded in this topic.

Well when posting with a pack of hypocrites like we have around here, it certainly can't do much harm can it?

Quote:
Good night and may God truly help you see that what you've done here is just dreadful.

Think you're going a little overboard here. If it upsets you so much, then why don't you raise an eyebrow when such tripe is posted about Islam? Or are you to be lumped together with the other hypocrites around here too?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:12am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:02am:
My point was not that all who are brought up in this society will hold such disregard for women, but it is pretty rampant. I grew up as an Anglo Aussie male, and I saw constantly with my own eyes the kind of disregard Aussie men generally have for females, and even a lot of Aussie women themselves. And I find it EXTREMELY hypocritical when they then go on to make bold sweeping generalisations about Islam... so you can consider this my payback.

Again, you'd grant yourself the freedom to be 'ironic' as a 'payback' on more open boards by posting an inflammatory comment that you would have deleted from your Islam board.

Haven't you got a sister somewhere to bash?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #19 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:21am

helian, I'm actually pretty tolerant on the Islamic forum, it's just you lot are so abusive, blasphemous, rude, hateful etc. that eventually something's gotta give.

Everyone who's been banned or censored there has been given multiple warnings, honestly I don't know why I let so much go.

To compare my post here with the rot I've put up with in the Islamic forum is a joke, seriously wake up to yourself.

And enough of this garbage about "bashing sisters", we both know you're the one more likely to do something despicable like that here, in a drunken rage or drugged out stupor.

Be honest with yourself.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 2:01am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 1:21am:
helian, I'm actually pretty tolerant on the Islamic forum, it's just you lot are so abusive, blasphemous, rude, hateful etc. that eventually something's gotta give.

Everyone who's been banned or censored there has been given multiple warnings, honestly I don't know why I let so much go.

To compare my post here with the rot I've put up with in the Islamic forum is a joke, seriously wake up to yourself.

And enough of this garbage about "bashing sisters", we both know you're the one more likely to do something despicable like that here, in a drunken rage or drugged out stupor.

Be honest with yourself.

See that's the thing, Abu... When you claim the high ground as a zealous morality snob, you must deny yourself the liberty to act in the same manner as those you denigrate and to whom you condescend (like your former own people). Otherwise you prove yourself to be an example of the kind of hypocrite you accuse others of being... Which we all know you are.

And sorry to disappoint, but no, I've never bashed a woman... Apparently though under Sharia law such things are acceptable... But only if she's been a very naughty girl and, say, gone and got herself raped.  Roll Eyes

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:16am

Abu - we need Sharia law in Tasmania so that those parents can be hanged.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #22 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:23am

I think you're being a bit harsh on Abu. We do have increasing attrocities here and we are supposed to be a civilised country.

In my view the punishment dished out to these sickos isn't tough enough. Perhaps several hundred lashings and getting a few fingers chopped off would be a good deterrant to the perpetrators of these crimes.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #23 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:23am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:16am:

Under Sharia Law......it would only be the child who'd be punished, not the parents...

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #24 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:49am

Quote:
See that's the thing, Abu... When you claim the high ground as a zealous morality snob, you must deny yourself the liberty to act in the same manner as those you denigrate and to whom you condescend (like your former own people). Otherwise you prove yourself to be an example of the kind of hypocrite you accuse others of being... Which we all know you are.

The major difference being that for me it's a rare outburst, for many here it's the modus operandi.

Does it make me a hypocrite? I don't think so. It does make me human. But the idea that it excuses it being the modus operandi of many here is nonsense.

Quote:
And sorry to disappoint, but no, I've never bashed a woman... Apparently though under Sharia law such things are acceptable... But only if she's been a very naughty girl and, say, gone and got herself raped.

The only punishment under Shari'ah law in the case of rape is for the rapist, and it's capital punishment. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #25 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:59am

Bobby,

Quote:

Right on Bobby! But first we need to reform our society. It would be unjust to go around punishing people for pimping out their 12 y.o daughter, when prostitution, adultery, fornication, homosexuality etc. are so acceptable in our society. We need to establish a proper moral framework within which to live, so that things like this have no chance of ever occurring.

Gizmo,

Quote:
Under Sharia Law......it would only be the child who'd be punished, not the parents..

Errr, no. It simply wouldn't even occur under a proper Islamic Shari'ah jurisdiction. Even the worst of people who lived in a Shari'ah jurisdiction would not be so despicable.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #26 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:06am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:59am:
Bobby,

Quote:

Right on Bobby! But first we need to reform our society. It would be unjust to go around punishing people for pimping out their 12 y.o daughter, when prostitution, adultery, fornication, homosexuality etc. are so acceptable in our society. We need to establish a proper moral framework within which to live, so that things like this have no chance of ever occurring.

Gizmo,

Quote:
Under Sharia Law......it would only be the child who'd be punished, not the parents..

Errr, no. It simply wouldn't even occur under a proper Islamic Shari'ah jurisdiction. Even the worst of people who lived in a Shari'ah jurisdiction would not be so despicable.

Oh, so there is no prostitution laws under Shari'ah???....

So then there would have been no charges laid right??

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #27 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:09am

Quote:
I think you're being a bit harsh on Abu. We do have increasing attrocities here and we are supposed to be a civilised country.

Thanks mantra, I'm pleasantly surprised that you are able to see this as an attack on immoral society, culture and activities, not on a nation or ethnicity (Anglo or otherwise).

Others here seem to have become upset at the 'sacredness' of so called "Australian values" and my questioning of them.

Quote:
In my view the punishment dished out to these sickos isn't tough enough. Perhaps several hundred lashings and getting a few fingers chopped off would be a good deterrant to the perpetrators of these crimes.

It'd certainly make them think twice about this kind of filth if they knew a real punishment awaited them, rather than a cosy villa in the protection ward of a minimum security facility.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #28 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:13am

Quote:

I'm really struggling to see how you got that from my post above.... Do excuse my ignorance, but exactly how did you come to this nonsensical conclusion?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #29 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:24am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:13am:
Quote:

I'm really struggling to see how you got that from my post above.... Do excuse my ignorance, but exactly how did you come to this nonsensical conclusion?

How odd,
The OP is about child prostitution, and you claimed that the situation couldn't happen under Shari'ah.....

So if prostitution just doesn't exist at all under Shari'ah, then there would be no law against it, in which case the parents haven't committed any crime....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print