Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes (Read 10118 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes
Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:49pm

Gotta love the "Western respect for women"... 12 yo. girl pimped out by her mum to 100 blokes, and none of them get charged.

Only Islam can offer true justice.

No charges against prostitute's clients

September 28, 2010
AAP

No further charges will be laid against the 100 men who paid to have sex with a 12-year-old Tasmanian girl, police say.

Gary John Devine, 51, and a 41-year-old woman, were jailed for 10 years earlier this year after admitting to pimping the girl to have sex with 100 men.

But police said on Tuesday they had received advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions not to lodge any additional charges.

A statement from police denied media reports of the existence of a diary or list of clients.

The statement said three phone records had been linked to police officers, but investigations had shown one of the phone numbers was being used by someone else, while neither of the other two were clients of the girl.

Source: The Age

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: 12 y.o pimped out by mum to 100 blokes
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:52pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:49pm:
Gotta love the "Western respect for women"... 12 yo. girl pimped out by her mum to 100 blokes, and none of them get charged.

September 28, 2010
AAP

No further charges will be laid against the 100 men who paid to have sex with a 12-year-old Tasmanian girl, police say.

Gary John Devine, 51, and a 41-year-old woman, were jailed for 10 years earlier this year after admitting to pimping the girl to have sex with 100 men.

But police said on Tuesday they had received advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions not to lodge any additional charges.

A statement from police denied media reports of the existence of a diary or list of clients.

The statement said three phone records had been linked to police officers, but investigations had shown one of the phone numbers was being used by someone else, while neither of the other two were clients of the girl.

What about grubby old Muslims selling their 2 year old daughters to cover their debts?

There are putrid despicable people from all walks of life, it's just some are less publicised.

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

qikvtec
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Queensland
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:55pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:49pm:

September 28, 2010
AAP

t

That really is a despicable act, they'll last 10 minutes in the pen.

Politicians and Nappies need to be changed often and for the same reason.

One trouble with political jokes is that they often get elected.

Alan Joyce for PM

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 9:12pm

Quote:

Bullsh*t. Abu, I am as disgusted by the behaviors exhibited by contemporary Westerners as you are, but you are presenting a false dichotomy between Islam and liberalism. We don't need to embrace the bossom of Islam to escape the degeneracy of the modern West.

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 9:41pm

Quote:
100 blokes, and none of them get charged.

You will find that's because they don't know who they are - despite claims in the media when the original trials and sentencing happened.
What do you expect? The girl attend a line up of every guy who was in the area at the various times the crimes happened?
If you throw in a few dozen who were overseas at the time and ishe picks even one of them then that's the end of the case against the others.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:18pm

This is how low Abu has to sink to make Islam appear better than western culture. This is what you have to dig up to make what is legal under Islam look good in a comparison.
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:27pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:46pm

This is how low Abu has to sink to make Islam appear better than western culture. This is what you have to dig up to make what is legal under Islam look good in a comparison.

- Freediver

Well I'm glad (and relieved) to see that someone had the guts to say what some of us are thinking.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:28pm

Hang em and  hang em high.

(From the movie of the same name )

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:51pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 10:46pm:

- Freediver

Well I'm glad (and relieved) to see that someone had the guts to say what some of us are thinking.

And never mind that under Sharia law, the 12 year old would have been bashed to buggery for being a dirty whore.

Beating the sh!t out of women and girls is many a Muslim male's wet dream.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #9 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:22am

The only qualm Western society has with this incident is that her mum started her a little early... that's about it. As far as her being whored off is concerned, it's quite fine by Western standards.

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is considered "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppressive" and "chauvanistic".
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:27am by abu_rashid »  
abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:27am

The only qualm Western society has with this incident is that her mum started her a little early... that's about it. As far as her being whored off is concerned, it's quite fine by Western standards.

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is concerned "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppress" and "chauvanistic".

- Abu

What pure unadulterated bovine faecal matter!

Abu, as a pure blooded Mediterranean woman who has been brought up in Oz under a strict religious and cultural code I detest and protest against the nonsense you are posting.

Surely you can do better than this?? Surely???

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:30am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:22am:

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is considered "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppress" and "chauvanistic".

And then there's the Muslim obsession with marrying pre-pubescent girls in order to 'legally' rape them.

Yes, 'honouring their dignity'... With the privilege of being bashed to death with rocks if they 'offend' Islam.

Women in purdah, exiled from social interaction, such that men can only hang out with other men in tea-houses... Sounds more like the actions of people promoting another kind of sexual interest.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:37am

Furthermore Abu .. you are a Mod are you not in another part of this Oz Politic forum???

Are these your exemplary posts ??

If this topic is anything to go by then you have done nothing more than betray yourself as being very bitter and against the very country which has embraced you as its citizen.

I have some Muslim friends and neighbours and NOT ONE of them speaks or thinks like you do.

I am saddened by all this to be honest.

Good night my friend.

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:52am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:22am:

Islam gives the woman a place of dignity that Western women could only ever dream of, that of being the centre of the family life. What a rotten world we live in, when whoring off girls to make a buck is considered "freedom" and "liberation" whilst protecting and honouring their dignity is misconstrued as being "oppressive" and "chauvanistic".

I hear your mind working it's way through these threads and find you really are quite a bit of nasty work there Abu. No one is in doubt that the incident that you refer to is a despicable act perpetrated against a minor... no one. But that you should link it to Islam, when it has nothing to do with Islam, in the hope that the fools who traverse these parts can nod foolishly in support of your manipulative attempt at cultural relativism is low, to say the least. That you should link this despicable act to the general morality of secular humanism and claim that the use and abuse of this girl is a concern insofar as her age is concerned, and not about sexual slavery, is profoundly low. And then to finish your filth by claiming that the only place for a woman in the home, obedient and caring, is draconian.

You know, I'm all for the 'live and let live' mantra, but where it is that filthy minds such as yours is, use and manipulate the atrocities suffered by innocent children to further the Muslim cause, that is when I start thinking to myself that people such as you are best to be derided and mocked.

Seriously, you have an ugly and therefore unhealthy mind that needs cleansing. Talk to your Imam or to Allah himself for guidance. Stay off these forums since they are clearly not good for your soul.   

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:54am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:37am:
Furthermore Abu .. you are a Mod are you not in another part of this Oz Politic forum???

Are these your exemplary posts ??

If this topic is anything to go by then you have done nothing more than betray yourself as being very bitter and against the very country which has embraced you as its citizen.

I have some Muslim friends and neighbours and NOT ONE of them speaks or thinks like you do.

I am saddened by all this to be honest.

Good night my friend.

Ironic that Abu, a faux zealot demented by Islam - as evidenced by his obsession with 'morality' and 'propriety' (wonder what that's all about?  Wink ) - would use the freedom to post his raw thoughts on boards he would deny to others on his own.

Abu, you're garbage.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print