Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Aliens Are Sabotaging Nukes (Read 6066 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Aliens Are Sabotaging Nukes
Sep 29th, 2010 at 7:26am

Aliens are sabotaging British and US nuclear missiles, US military pilots claim

Aliens have landed on earth, infiltrated British and American nuclear missile sites and sabotaged weapons, according to US Air Force officers.

Six retired officers and one former non-commissioned officer claim to have gathered witness testimonies from more than 120 military personnel revealing the infiltration of nuclear sites by aliens as recently as 2003.

In some cases, nuclear missiles supposedly malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object hovered nearby.

Captain Robert Salas, a former Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Launch officer, said he was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in 1967.

“An object came over and hovered directly over the site,” he said.

“The missiles shut down – 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There’s a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from.

“I personally think they’re not from planet Earth.”

He said he was ordered to never discuss it: “The US Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it.”

Colonel Charles Halt said he watched Unidentified Flying Objects directing beams of light into RAF Bentwaters airbase near Ipswich and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area.

Col Halt said: “I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted – both then and now – to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation.”

The group of officers said they would distribute declassified government documents on Monday that would prove there had been alien interference at nuclear weapons sites stretching back to 1948.

(From: Telegraph, http://tinyurl.com/2we7lxl)

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Re: Aliens Are Sabotaging Nukes
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:56am

LOL I love it...
Me thinks they may not have had the oxygen turn up enough on high alttitude flights.....

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 1:06pm

but...the armed forces wouldn't tell lies would they?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 1:22pm

... wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 1:06pm:
but...the armed forces wouldn't tell lies would they?

"Six retired officers and one former non-commissioned officer "

LOL oh nooooo of course not...

But what about EX-Armed forces??

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 2:49pm

Ah this now makes sense as to why they (Nasa)  employed someone on full  time bases to be the first person to talk to aliens !.   Smiley

Maybe she ( yes it was a women) wont have to twiddle her thumbs for long, lol.  Smiley

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 2:55pm

Quote:
Ah this now makes sense as to why they (Nasa)  employed someone on full  time bases to be the first person to talk to aliens !.   Smiley

Maybe she ( yes it was a women) wont have to twiddle her thumbs for long, lol.  Smiley

It`s those extratesticals.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 2:56pm

opps sorry wasnt NASA it was the UN.

I think this woman got the job if I heard correctly updated on the Radio news.

LONDON, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- A Malaysian woman says she wants the United Nations to pick her as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

If she has her way, astrophysicist Mazlan Othman will be the person space aliens are referred to when they say "take me to your leader," The Guardian reported.

Othman is presently head of the U.N. Office for Outer Space Affairs, or Unoosa, and was expected to tell delegates about her plans at a Royal Society Conference in Buckinghamshire, England, next week, the report said.

In a recent talk Othman said, "The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

"When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject," she said.

Her plan is to make Unoosa the coordinating body for alien encounters; U.N. scientific advisory committees will debate the proposal before it reaches the body's general assembly, the newspaper said.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:07pm

Quote:
opps sorry wasnt NASA it was the UN.

I think this woman got the job if I heard correctly updated on the Radio news.

LONDON, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- A Malaysian woman says she wants the United Nations to pick her as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

If she has her way, astrophysicist Mazlan Othman will be the person space aliens are referred to when they say "take me to your leader," The Guardian reported.

Othman is presently head of the U.N. Office for Outer Space Affairs, or Unoosa, and was expected to tell delegates about her plans at a Royal Society Conference in Buckinghamshire, England, next week, the report said.

In a recent talk Othman said, "The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

"When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject," she said.

Her plan is to make Unoosa the coordinating body for alien encounters; U.N. scientific advisory committees will debate the proposal before it reaches the body's general assembly, the newspaper said.

LOL I nominate it_is_the_light.....after all he already talks to them....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:09pm

dear ones,if you have the care then yes,

aliens these angels up there and within (the voice of GOD is within)

have on many many occasions stopped thermo nuclear war yes.

does this comfort you?

for if it were up to these dastardly freemasons it would have been so

in some interdimensional warfare

however

it is the case that all is in accordance with the divine plan

it shall not impinge upon any other planetary system yet solar

system what does happen on this dear mother earth is not

permitted to destabalize a thing in this universal

3rd order of dimension.

and so it is,stick around till the end,

there's a nice little twist you might say -:)

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #9 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:11pm

and people thought i was crazy!

-;)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:12pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/0#9 date=1285737067]and people thought i was crazy!

-;)[/quote]

LOL all things are relative dude.....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:14pm

all are forgiven unconditionally

is this comforting?

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:19pm

I'm curious... why are the statements from 120 military personnel either past, present or both, which speak of alien visitation to be derided? Why are they being treated as prime candidates for the 'Tin Foil Hat' club?

What is it about these people that makes you who deride them, first discount their statements?

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:37pm

Sappho wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:19pm:
I'm curious... why are the statements from 120 military personnel either past, present or both, which speak of alien visitation to be derided? Why are they being treated as prime candidates for the 'Tin Foil Hat' club?

What is it about these people that makes you who deride them, first discount their statements?  

Well Sappho, a couple of things...
1) there is only the word of these 7 people that there were in fact '120 military personnel' interviewed
2) Given all the technology, (radar, cameras, infrared, ultraviolet etc) there is NOT ONE photo of these Space ships...
3) If the aliens ARE disabling nuclear weapons.....wouldn't it be easier for them to 'make contact' and ask us to just NOT make anymore....rather than travelling all the way here to disable them????

After all, what's easier....saying 'hi, we are from the universal nuclear regulatory commission...and we'd prefer you didn't build nukes'....
or travelling 350 trillion light years just to deactivate a couple of missiles????

Oh and I forgot....given how paranoid the US military is....can you real see a situation where an alien ship can fly into restricted airspace, hover over a nuclear missile silo...and NOT be hit by every ground to air missile in existence?????

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:39pm

Quote:

Dunno. Perhaps because these stories turn up regularily and without fail they turn out to be one or several of the following:

- a bit of creative journalism on a quiet news day.
- the ravings of some long retired and quite senile ex military type.
- unable to be verified in any way.
- a twisting of more mundane claims.
- wild explanations for natural occurances.
- someone trying to flog off something like a book, doco, movie etc
- outright lies.
- self promotion.

But hell, maybe one day there will be some credible evidence of a craft from an alien civilisation visiting earth, but until then I'll scoff at these reports. I guess I will have to wait until I hear a broadcast by the PM telling us that "yes, we are being visited by aliens and let me introduce Zork the High Consul from planet X".

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #15 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:56pm

2) Given all the technology, (radar, cameras, infrared, ultraviolet etc) there is NOT ONE photo of these Space ships...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfKXIpTO-o

wakey wakey

namaste -:)

here,make some oremus/philosiphers stone

while your at it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jtnuMAa00

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #16 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:58pm

You'd think the chancesof their being life on other planets would be very, very good.
I just dunno whether they'd bother hanging around earth.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #17 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 4:01pm

... wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:58pm:
You'd think the chancesof their being life on other planets would be very, very good.
I just dunno whether they'd bother hanging around earth.

Oh hell yeah...the chances of 'life' on other plants in the universe is nearly 100%.....BUT....is that life more advanced that US??? and is it far enough in advance of US that they can, or WILL, come here to solve OUR problems????

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #18 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 4:01pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/15#15 date=1285739815]2) Given all the technology, (radar, cameras, infrared, ultraviolet etc) there is NOT ONE photo of these Space ships...

wakey wakey

while your at it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jtnuMAa00[/quote]

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 4:05pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/15#15 date=1285739815]2) Given all the technology, (radar, cameras, infrared, ultraviolet etc) there is NOT ONE photo of these Space ships...

wakey wakey

while your at it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jtnuMAa00[/quote]

Yeah...right..think about it.....
Oh and it's philosopher's stone....

And it really doesn't matter.....can you seriously say that NO photo/radar or any other system won't produce ANY record of a UFO????

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 4:11pm

i observe you are not comforted by these truths

so be it

namaste

-:)

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 4:53pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/15#20 date=1285740689]i observe you are not comforted by these truths

so be it

namaste

-:)[/quote]

Which 'truths'????
Truths like a mass decloaking of 1000 UFO's on October the 15th 2009???

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 5:05pm

When will people learn?
A Youtube is not evidence.
Neither is a Blog.
Nor is a private special interest website.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #23 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 5:12pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 5:05pm:
When will people learn?
Neither is a Blog.

Really????

I thought Youtube was the 'ultimate' proof of everything???

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:03pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:37pm:

1) there is only the word of these 7 people that there were in fact '120 military personnel' interviewed
3) If the aliens ARE disabling nuclear weapons.....wouldn't it be easier for them to 'make contact' and ask us to just NOT make anymore....rather than travelling all the way here to disable them????

After all, what's easier....saying 'hi, we are from the universal nuclear regulatory commission...and we'd prefer you didn't build nukes'....
or travelling 350 trillion light years just to deactivate a couple of missiles????

Oh and I forgot....given how paranoid the US military is....can you real see a situation where an alien ship can fly into restricted airspace, hover over a nuclear missile silo...and NOT be hit by every ground to air missile in existence?????

Not everything the seven say can be evidence given that they live in a highly secretive society with the pentigon being it's nexus.
Why would military intelligence want to show humanity evidence of a superior life form/s?
Why would you assume that other alien lifeforms have a human frame of reference which would motive them into a star trek reality of 'first contact?'
Why would the military act with WMD when dealing with a higher or more advanced intelligence than humanity currently is? That would be cutting your nose to spite your face... pointless and dangerous. the military may be paranoid, but they are not so stupid.

Stephen Hawkings gave me pause to think when he pointed out that aliens would most likely enslave humanity in the same way that humans enslave other humans. He made it clear that they are our foes, that we should act cautiously and not advertise our existance as the seti program and others like it seek to do.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #25 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:06pm

Stephen Hawkings gave me pause to think when he pointed out that aliens would most likely enslave humanity in the same way that humans enslave other humans. He made it clear that they are our foes

i would not believe this stooge..

>>>insert computer hawkings voice<<<

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #26 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:08pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/15#25 date=1285747612]Stephen Hawkings gave me pause to think when he pointed out that aliens would most likely enslave humanity in the same way that humans enslave other humans. He made it clear that they are our foes

i would not believe this stooge..

>>>insert computer hawkings voice<<<[/quote]

I too find this guy a little nauseating, but I guess it's more the fault of the stooges who hang on his every word.

But in this case, i agree with him.  Once we make our location known, there is no going back.  maybe in a few thousand years when we might have the capability to fight back.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:12pm

hawkings is a confirmed club of rome member top

level freemason and illuminati stooge to be rolled out

when the agenda needs a rehash -:)

this intergalactic beings have not come in their interdimensional ships

to eat anyone.

why would one?

when you can manifest thought.

these are LIGHTBEINGS of which i am one -:)

the dark reptilian types

(there are also reptilians whom are of the LIGHT)

can only threaten and enslave you into fear

if you submit to it.

however,

when you raise your ViBrAtIoNs your individual frequency

there is only LIGHT.

it is within

namaste

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #28 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:24pm

Sappho wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:03pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:37pm:

Not everything the seven say can be evidence given that they live in a highly secretive society with the pentigon being it's nexus.
Why would military intelligence want to show humanity evidence of a superior life form/s?
Why would you assume that other alien lifeforms have a human frame of reference which would motive them into a star trek reality of 'first contact?'
Why would the military act with WMD when dealing with a higher or more advanced intelligence than humanity currently is? That would be cutting your nose to spite your face... pointless and dangerous. the military may be paranoid, but they are not so stupid.

Stephen Hawkings gave me pause to think when he pointed out that aliens would most likely enslave humanity in the same way that humans enslave other humans. He made it clear that they are our foes, that we should act cautiously and not advertise our existance as the seti program and others like it seek to do.

"Not everything the seven say can be evidence given that they live in a highly secretive society with the pentigon being it's nexus."

That's my point......what makes you think 'live in a highly secretive society' etc.....as opposed to them just being 'slightly deluded nutjobs'???

And by 'make contact'....I meant send a radio message.....not land and do the 'take to your leader' thing...

After all, how long has SETI been sending out 'HELLO, Anybody out there' signals?? It's really not that hard to respond is it??

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:28pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:39pm:
Quote:

Dunno. Perhaps because these stories turn up regularily and without fail they turn out to be one or several of the following:

- a bit of creative journalism on a quiet news day.
- the ravings of some long retired and quite senile ex military type.
- unable to be verified in any way.
- a twisting of more mundane claims.
- wild explanations for natural occurances.
- someone trying to flog off something like a book, doco, movie etc
- outright lies.
- self promotion.

But hell, maybe one day there will be some credible evidence of a craft from an alien civilisation visiting earth, but until then I'll scoff at these reports. I guess I will have to wait until I hear a broadcast by the PM telling us that "yes, we are being visited by aliens and let me introduce Zork the High Consul from planet X".

Your ravings could be just as imaginative and senile as you seek to twist the mundane with lies and self promotion without evidence of these natural occurrence you claim explain their experiences.

I too have never seen a UFO or had a close contact or any other kind of contact with an alien, but nonetheless, LOGIC dictates that we are not the only sentient, intelligent and dexterous species in our galaxy let alone the universe. If it can happen once (and humans are evidence of that), then it is possible that it has happened twice, thrice... and so on.  

Reasoning as you do that all accounts are suspect, is nonsensical since you seek to draw into question the rationality of the rational and impossibility of the possible.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #30 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:28pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/15#27 date=1285747966]hawkings is a confirmed club of rome member top

level freemason and illuminati stooge to be rolled out

when the agenda needs a rehash -:)

[/quote]

Yeah well you think EVERYBODY is....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:54pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 6:24pm:
"Not everything the seven say can be evidence given that they live in a highly secretive society with the pentigon being it's nexus."

That's my point......what makes you think 'live in a highly secretive society' etc.....as opposed to them just being 'slightly deluded nutjobs'???

There is no evidence to support the idea of them being 'slightly deluded nutjobs.' If you have listened to them speak in interviews again you would find no cause to claim the 'nutjob' factor. No one who knows these people have come out to claim the 'nutjob' factor. So in this case, it is the absence of fruit loop counter claims that provides evidence of their sanity.

Quote:
And by 'make contact'....I meant send a radio message.....not land and do the 'take to your leader' thing...

After all, how long has SETI been sending out 'HELLO, Anybody out there' signals?? It's really not that hard to respond is it??

Shift your focus to a scientific perspective. Assume that humanity has the capacity to traverse space. Assume that humanity is seeding their species beyond earth. Assume that humanity has identified a planet with a rather ugly species with a lower form of intelligence incapable of deep space flight, but with a deeply arrogant and aggressive streak and some nasty little destructive devices. Assume that this species is sending out messages hence you being their to investigate. Assume that the planet is otherwise suitable for human habitation.

Questions: Would humanity make first contact? Would humanity investigate further their military capacity? Would humanity do a feasibility study for the purposes of human colonization? Would humanity enslave the species? Would humanity war with that species if it was found that the planet was just perfect for them if not for the other species?

When we reverse the roles, it is easy to see that the 'survival of the fittest' mantra does not arguer well for the lesser species. After all, on earth at least it is the most aggressive and adaptable species which make it to the top of the Kingdom of Animals. I would not be surprised if the rules Nature were most similar on other planets.

Assuming good intentions in our alien counterparts is foolish and down right stupid.  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #32 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:07pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan#p/a/u/0/PTVP6JgKva8

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/115468/sheldon-nidle-update

Dratzo! (Sirian for Beloved Souls!) We come again with much to discuss with you. The past month has been filled with concessions and rebukes from the dark cabal! Every day we come together as a committee with our Earth allies and the top leaders of this cabal somewhere on your globe. These meetings are part of a procedure set up by Heaven. The dark ones know by now of the inevitability of their downfall, yet they persist in falsifications and in seeking to delay even further what needs to be done. We have therefore embarked on a series of projects designed to transform these stalemates into a desired outcome. So far we have been able to get a large majority of what is required signed off on. The rest will be done when we have assisted in driving these dark ones from power. The key remains the dark minions' wealth and power. We are presently wrapping up an operation that denies them the ability to secure their wealth. This greatly troubles them and permits us to force numerous concessions out of them. This is leading to a way to remove them from power.

Our unwavering perseverance in these matters is fragmenting the cabal into many smaller groups, each of which secretly plots against the others. Many individuals have abruptly disappeared, leaving a power vacuum behind in the main group. Strife, stratagems, and subplots abound! What was once a unified block is now crumbling into ever-smaller factions. The nemesis for them all is lack of money. These groups are in bankruptcy and unable to prevent this fact from becoming public. We expect announcements to this effect to begin seeping into the mass media any day now, and many on the Internet who are in the know about these matters have been forecasting this over the last few months. When these facts become public and are admitted by your governments, the global corporate state will rapidly disintegrate. As this happens, those agreements already signed can come into effect as these documents constitute the basis for the new temporary regimes. It is these regimes that are to return your world to Common Law and global prosperity.

These points of order are intended to bring the present de facto corporate regimes to their knees by the use of bankruptcy and denial of funds. These regimes in the past have stolen literally trillions of dollars from their citizens! The dark cabal was working toward making each of you first into chattel, and then into outright slaves of the corporate state. The Anunnaki plan was to progress from subtle forms of control to a full-blown holocaust of depopulation, as too many people create a level of pollution that is unacceptable to them. Their solution was to deny you access to healthy food and supplements and substitute these with a wholly toxic food chain. They expected this to cause massive pandemics designed to kill billions. These ones have no use for the average citizens of Mother Earth; to them you are a waste of space and resources, and better off dead. This belief is common among those who make up this global cabal, but it flies in the face of a simple, divine truth: all life is precious! We have watched in horror from above as their secret councils discuss such issues.

As the dark approaches its defeat, we must discuss with you what is to happen. Once in power, the new regimes will take into custody the members of the previous dark governments. This will free up the 'airwaves', allowing a true and open dissemination of information concerning all aspects of the incoming new reality: general debt forgiveness; distribution of tax refunds; delivery of prosperity funds; new monetary system; creation of global peace and nuclear disarmament. After these are thoroughly explained to you, the subject of us, the Galactic Federation, must be discussed. Indeed, the end of the 'UFO' cover-up is a major issue all by itself. We will be introduced alongside the revelation of a whole slew of secret technology. As you can see, a great deal of information is to be released to you in a relatively short period. Also, most of those who were incarcerated for non-violent crimes are to be released after a review of their cases. Lawyers will be retrained and the entire court system overhauled.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #33 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 8:08pm

The new institutions will be people-oriented. At present, governments, banks, places of work etc., are all geared toward serving the wealthy and powerful, as they have been for centuries. The daunting task of our Earth allies is to turn this attitude on its head and transform the dismissive indifference of your social institutions. We have talked long and hard with our Earth allies on this one subject alone. Special transitional organizations are needed in order to move from authoritarian and hierarchical institutions to decentralized and people-friendly ones. Some of your more forward-thinking corporations have adopted this approach, and this is a good start. However, we favor a complete reorganization of governance along these lines. The average citizen must be able to provide input and, where appropriate, be able to monitor and oversee the changes agreed to. This can be a start for employing fluid group dynamics.

Interaction between government, institutions, and citizens needs to move onto a decentralized footing. Interpersonal communication is set in general to change immensely. Not only does your environment rely heavily on electronics and the Internet, but once abundance sets in, this too will change the way you relate to each other. Further, you are in the midst of a huge shift in consciousness. To top it all, we are about to be added to the mix, and this will create something unique. This coming environment is utterly different from your present one. Moreover, it will be based on one simple fact: personal sovereignty, with full unalienable rights. These various rights cannot be abridged! What we are asking our Earth allies to do is simply to make your organizations user-friendly and environmentally responsible. In a nutshell, the new regimes are to change how governments, banks, and corporations respond to you.

The goal is to create a prosperous, informed, and concerned citizenry. This diversity can solve any problem that comes up. You are to receive great wealth, astonishing technology, and a super-abundance of information. Plus, you are approaching the point of becoming fully conscious! We are here to monitor this and to mentor you when needed; however, the bulk of the responsibility stays with you. Each of you possesses innate wisdom and Heaven's blessings. Your future is bright and the sky is literally the limit! You have enormous resources and a living planet to protect. Included in this is the vast realm of Inner Earth. The Agarthans are part of your world, and like you, they have a huge reservoir of wisdom. Come together to make a wondrous new reality!

What lies ahead of you are the first challenges of your new star-nation! We know that you are destined to succeed in all that you do. You are a great people! 900,000 years ago, Heaven sent the best and brightest of fifty human star-nations to Gaia. Your ancestors were then co-opted by the Atlantean elites and fell into limited consciousness. For 13 millennia you suffered, learned, and survived. Now the time comes for you to take up the mental cudgels of your frustration and transform them into a glorious and merciful Love that will be the cornerstone of your transformation into full consciousness. Alongside the Agarthans, we await the moment to make ourselves known to you. The magic instant will be when you let go of your past and take on the mantel of who you really are!

Today you stand on the precipice of a new reality! This new world will be a fully-conscious one, filled with an ongoing series of wonders you can barely at present conceive of. There is an entire solar system to be readied for your guardianship and your exhilarating destiny! Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:08am

E.T. did it Wink LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #35 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 4:58am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I23x7UAU1I&feature=related

some more admissions yes from people top brass which have

all come together to tell the truth about what is to unfold..

these LIGHTBEINGS ANGELS do come forth on your world now..

so be it -:)

namaste
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2010 at 5:12am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #36 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 8:13am

Sir lastnail wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 12:08am:
E.T. did it Wink LOL

Ouch!

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #37 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 8:15am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 5:12pm:
Life_goes_on wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 5:05pm:
When will people learn?
Neither is a Blog.

Really????

I thought Youtube was the 'ultimate' proof of everything???

Nah - that's Facebook  Tongue

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:05am

This thread should be deleted.
There are no aliens.
What a load of rubbish.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #39 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:14am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:05am:
There are no aliens.
What a load of rubbish.

The truth is out there.  Tongue

Will you be tracking the second FalconX launch on November 8th? I'm quite proud of the fact that I caught that "UFO" on security cameras last time.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:42am

muso wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:14am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 11:05am:
There are no aliens.
What a load of rubbish.

The truth is out there.  Tongue

Will you be tracking the second FalconX launch on November 8th? I'm quite proud of the fact that I caught that "UFO" on security cameras last time.

No I won't.
Please delete this silly thread.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #41 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 9:37pm

It_is_the Light - I saw something interesting through my telescope tonight.  I thought you might be interested. What do you reckon it could be?
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2010 at 9:52pm by muso »  

111183.jpg (3 KB | 33 )
111183.jpg

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 10:08pm

Hey Muso - I saw it too   Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #43 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 10:29pm

TOO FUNNY LOL !!!!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

qikvtec
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Queensland
Reply #44 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 10:31pm

Halve the dosage and get me a kilo.

Politicians and Nappies need to be changed often and for the same reason.

One trouble with political jokes is that they often get elected.

Alan Joyce for PM

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #45 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 4:20am

It_is_the Light - I saw something interesting through my telescope tonight.  I thought you might be interested. What do you reckon it could be?

hmmmm,

looks familiar.

i think that is the executive model,not the sports model

however

one can never be too sure given the multidimensional aspect and

the ability to transcend dimensions

i think its draconian

galactic federation ships are less crude -:)

enjoy

namaste

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #46 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 9:44am

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/45#45 date=1285957247]
hmmmm,

looks familiar.

i think that is the executive model,not the sports model

however

one can never be too sure given the multidimensional aspect and

the ability to transcend dimensions

i think its draconian

galactic federation ships are less crude -:)

enjoy

namaste[/quote]

Draconian? I must have missed that episode. I thought it was Asgard. Definitely not Goa'uld anyway.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_starships_in_Stargate[/url]

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #47 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 11:56am

from draco

research the fact

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #48 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 4:14pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 11:56am:
from draco

research the fact

Weren't they the bad guys in 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century'????

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #49 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 5:16am

pleadians have down armed weaponized nukes

and saved many millions of human beings..i validate and

thank them with so very much LOVE on behalf of humanity now

namaste

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #50 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 8:50pm

Roll Eyes
Sorry to bring you all back down to earth
via the usual 'insinuation' beyond stating the obvious
...just like a lot of Sci-Fi/Fantasy books do.

But maybe its more like a
U.nited
F.ederation of
Oceania
...for all AustrAliens.

You see ...some people see Aliens from other worlds,
but here in the dark depths of the Oceanic Dream
we see the Alien from within us all.
<<<enter evil laugh>>> "Hahahhahahah....ha ..haaaaaaa"

WWW.COMmunism/WWW.COMmunion(whitley strieber)
=WWW.COMmunity of Oceania.
welcome www.comrades.

Cool ...you gotta laugh at humanity sometimes.
Grin

Oh - nearly forgot : I told you in previous Threads (possibly World War 3?) about the POLARIS defence systems that nullify all Nukes. An Australian invention which had the logo of the Ned Kelly helm.

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #51 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 8:58pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/45#49 date=1286910980]pleadians have down armed weaponized nukes
and saved many millions of human beings..i validate and
thank them with so very much LOVE on behalf of humanity now
namaste[/quote]

Light - there are NO aliens on this planet.
There may be some 1000s or millions of light years away
but they are not here.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #52 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 2:33am

but they are not here.

i see you are quite adept at repeating nasa and government

seti propaganda

why would this be the case that these would not reveal the true

nature of things that are about to unfold imminently yes

within a month upon your world now?

there are many things that will make the jaw drop be sure of this

you may have the care to notice these things you observe through

the observation point of positivity and LIGHT

rather than fear self loathing revenge and hate

like attracts like does it not?

and so it is..namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 2:37am

...you gotta laugh at humanity sometimes.

it may be easy to laugh at humanity when it is as a collective being

hoodwinked and gloat over your instant gratification

however

the game is about to be flipped on its head from the darks'

perspective as the veil drops at the sound of the decending penny

insert the relevant sound

then once humanity is awakened to the dark plan concerning

the winged planet (which is now ultimately controlled by pleadians

concerning trajectory)

we shall see what is what

shall we not?

with grace and abundance

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:10am

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/45#52 date=1286987590]Light - there are NO aliens on this planet.
but they are not here.

i see you are quite adept at repeating nasa and government
seti propaganda
why would this be the case that these would not reveal the true
nature of things that are about to unfold imminently yes
within a month upon your world now?
there are many things that will make the jaw drop be sure of this
you may have the care to notice these things you observe through
the observation point of positivity and LIGHT
rather than fear self loathing revenge and hate
like attracts like does it not?
and so it is..namaste

I'll believe it when it's on TV.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #55 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 7:15pm

wow,

such intellect?

or a self confessed mind controlled drone that is too lazy

to reasearch factualy the topic at hand,

rather

would sit back and let someone else tell him what reality is..

if you think this is intellect,

think again..or in certain individuals' case

wait for the transmission feed.. film at 11

with forgiveness for you

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #56 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 7:54pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/45#55 date=1287047755]wow,
such intellect?
or a self confessed mind controlled drone that is too lazy
to reasearch factualy the topic at hand,
rather
would sit back and let someone else tell him what reality is..
if you think this is intellect,
think again..or in certain individuals' case
wait for the transmission feed.. film at 11
with forgiveness for you
namaste

Light - you are also forgiven for believing without evidence.
Namaste.

Carl Sagan said:
[quote]Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.[/quote]

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #57 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 5:20am

your evidence is within

if you are in a state of comfort then so be it

namaste to you

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #58 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 5:38am

Carl Sagan rules !

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #59 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 7:47am

[quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1285709210/45#51 date=1286967527]

but they are not here.[/quote]

There are, and they are trying to take over the Earth. They're called Muslims. (I knew I could make this into another Muslim thread bwahahaha)

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #60 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 11:30am

There's Aliens 'within' us alright.
Just like there are Cavemen still walking around thinking to themselves "Which way did I go?" Huh
The Aliens are people who live up inside their heads with their 'superior' intellectuality, but they don't get out much.
They need a mobile phone to talk to people, they need a television to see people, they need transport to get somewhere, they need the Internet, they need computers ...they need 'technology' in a most unnatural way.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #61 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 3:32pm

Carl Sagan rules !

he was a great soul with wisdom,

he also said many astral bodies are indeed hollow factually yes

many throughout the universe are inhabited..does anyone deny this?

check out carl sagan on youtube,good information

and knowledge expand the memory of the computer

to gain speed and strength capacity frequency intellect

wisdom grace and LIGHT

it is within

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #62 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 7:15am

next month you will see obama addressing humanity with

demons cloaked and hoodwinking humanity trying to pass

themselves off as angels of the LIGHT.

this event sadly for them will be one not to be missed,as it will not be

so stay tuned and get ready to watch many entities decloak

as the holographic illusion dematrializes and you will see many

reptoid beings and other entities.

that is to say that if you do see lizard people do not be alarmed

and know that your angels are always with you to confront this

dark that does not belong here.

these ones will go back to the dark from whence they came and

many arch angels will be chasing them to the gates of hell.

the humans that have been hoodwinked and comfort hate will

be reincarnating on a jurrassic planet to experience for certain that

karma is indeed a universal law that you will experience

there is no escape from your crimes and hate except forgiveness

from yourself and forgiveness for all others

and so it is

namaste

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #63 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:03am

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/60#62 date=1287350103]next month you will see obama addressing humanity with

demons cloaked and hoodwinking humanity trying to pass

themselves off as angels of the LIGHT.

this event sadly for them will be one not to be missed,as it will not be

so stay tuned and get ready to watch many entities decloak

as the holographic illusion dematrializes and you will see many

reptoid beings and other entities.

that is to say that if you do see lizard people do not be alarmed

and know that your angels are always with you to confront this

dark that does not belong here.

these ones will go back to the dark from whence they came and

many arch angels will be chasing them to the gates of hell.

the humans that have been hoodwinked and comfort hate will

be reincarnating on a jurrassic planet to experience for certain that

karma is indeed a universal law that you will experience

there is no escape from your crimes and hate except forgiveness

from yourself and forgiveness for all others

and so it is

namaste

You shouldn't have watched all three Jurassic Park movies together on Saturday. It has given you bad dreams.  ;D

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #64 - Nov 9th, 2010 at 4:16pm

http://www.infowars.com/obama-defends-insane-qe2-takedown-of-global-economy/

Obama Defends Insane QE2 Takedown of Global Economy

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
November 8, 2010
In response to China and Russia complaining about the insanity that is QE2, Obama has defended the Federal Reserve. “U.S. President Barack Obama defended the Federal Reserve’s policy of printing dollars on Monday after China and Russia stepped up criticism ahead of this week’s Group of 20 meeting,” reports Reuters today. “I will say that the Fed’s mandate, my mandate, is to grow our economy. And that’s not just good for the United States, that’s good for the world as a whole,” Obama said during his extravagant trip to India.

Should we be surprised that Obama’s mandate is the same mandate of the international banksters that own the Federal Reserve and have pawned it off for nearly a century as an agency of the U.S. government? No, of course not. Barry Obama is a script-reader for the global elite. He will read anything that scrolls across his teleprompter.
As Michael Snyder of the Economic Collapse noted last week, many economists now believe that the Federal Reserve has crossed the Rubicon by announcing another wave of quantitative easing.
“Have we now reached a point where the Federal Reserve is simply going to fire up the printing presses and shower massive wads of cash into the financial system whenever the U.S. economy is not growing fast enough? If so, what does the mean for inflation, the stability of the world financial system and the future of the U.S. dollar?” writes Snyder.
It means the end of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. It means another round of completely insane and suicidal debt ultimately owed to banksters.
According to the financial talking heads in the corporate media, printing money out of thin air and creating astronomical debt piled upon previously astronomical debt will stimulate the economy and get things working again. “The sad truth is that the Federal Reserve is not trying to build an economic recovery on solid financial principles. Rather, what the Federal Reserve envisions is an “economic recovery” based on new debt creation,” writes Snyder.

“If 1.8 trillion dollars didn’t work before, why does the Federal Reserve think that 900 billion dollars is going to work now? This new round of quantitative easing will create more inflation and will cause speculative asset bubbles, but it is not going to fix what is wrong with the economy.” In fact, it will make things worse, far worse, for the average citizen.
“Most Americans have absolutely no idea how fragile the world financial system is right now. Once the rest of the world loses faith in the U.S. dollar and in U.S. Treasuries this entire thing could completely unravel very quickly.”
In short, the situation is the exact opposite of what Obama says it is. After the Fed prints around $600 billion and uses it to purchase government bonds, the skids will be greased for a fall of the global economy. China and Russia know this. And this is why they are complaining at the G20 about the insane QE2 death spiral about to take place.
Ron Paul believes QE2 represents the beginning of the end of the Federal Reserve system. “I think the Fed will self-destruct,” Paul told CNBC (see video above). “People will desert the dollar. I think the Chinese are hinting that already. They are not wanting our dollars as much as raw materials. This is a deeply flawed monetary system. Here we have a small group of people who can create $600 billion with the stroke of a pen… I don’t know where people are coming from to think that this can work. What really astounds me me is how tolerant the people are, the people in Congress and the financial market, where did this authority come from? Now somebody outside of the government can spend trillions of dollars and not think anything about it. It doesn’t work, it’s a failure. And next year it will be more. Bernanke is very clear on what he is going to do — he is going to create money until he gets economic growth and there is no evidence to show that just creating money causes economic growth.”
Failure or engineered financial implosion?

Fareed Zakaria to Bill Maher: Barry did “big things” for the banksters and so will the next Oval Office teleprompter reader.
In the meantime, you’ll have to endure Barry Obama. Not only Barry, but his groomed apologists like potty-mouth “comedian” Bill Maher and the globalist Fahreed Zakaria, who is now a prized asset of that crown jewel of the CIA’s Operation Mockingbird, Time Magazine. In response to an exaggeration on the exact amount of money the American tax payer will be forced to shell out at gunpoint in order to pay for Barry’s jaunt to India, Maher said the internet is contributing to a devolution of reality, as John Byrne of Raw Story puts it.
“Do you think the right wing lives in a bubble?” Maher asked a panel, including Zakaria. “Or a mental institution?” added Fahreed in response to “right wing” criticism of Barry’s trip and his policies – the policies of the global elite – in general.
No, the mental institution is on the Potomac. It is excused and rationalized by the likes of Maher, Zakaria, and Paul Krugman of the New York Times, the latter who never saw a global bankster he did not want to embrace.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #65 - Nov 9th, 2010 at 4:17pm

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-inflation-initiated-by-fed-is-fraud/

Ron Paul: QE2 inflation strategy initiated by Fed is ‘fraud’

Ron Paul on CNBC Squawk Box 11/08/10: Fed Matters
You Tube
November 8, 2010
Ron Paul draws out the flaws in Bernanke’s QE2 strategy, and comments on the 100-year anniversary of the Jeckyll Island meeting where the Federal Reserve private banking scam was hatched.

good video -:)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print