Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Aliens Are Sabotaging Nukes (Read 6050 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Aliens Are Sabotaging Nukes
Sep 29th, 2010 at 7:26am

Aliens are sabotaging British and US nuclear missiles, US military pilots claim

Aliens have landed on earth, infiltrated British and American nuclear missile sites and sabotaged weapons, according to US Air Force officers.

Six retired officers and one former non-commissioned officer claim to have gathered witness testimonies from more than 120 military personnel revealing the infiltration of nuclear sites by aliens as recently as 2003.

In some cases, nuclear missiles supposedly malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object hovered nearby.

Captain Robert Salas, a former Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Launch officer, said he was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in 1967.

“An object came over and hovered directly over the site,” he said.

“The missiles shut down – 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There’s a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from.

“I personally think they’re not from planet Earth.”

He said he was ordered to never discuss it: “The US Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it.”

Colonel Charles Halt said he watched Unidentified Flying Objects directing beams of light into RAF Bentwaters airbase near Ipswich and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area.

Col Halt said: “I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted – both then and now – to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation.”

The group of officers said they would distribute declassified government documents on Monday that would prove there had been alien interference at nuclear weapons sites stretching back to 1948.

(From: Telegraph, http://tinyurl.com/2we7lxl)

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Re: Aliens Are Sabotaging Nukes
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 11:56am

LOL I love it...
Me thinks they may not have had the oxygen turn up enough on high alttitude flights.....

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 1:06pm

but...the armed forces wouldn't tell lies would they?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 1:22pm

... wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 1:06pm:
but...the armed forces wouldn't tell lies would they?

"Six retired officers and one former non-commissioned officer "

LOL oh nooooo of course not...

But what about EX-Armed forces??

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 2:49pm

Ah this now makes sense as to why they (Nasa)  employed someone on full  time bases to be the first person to talk to aliens !.   Smiley

Maybe she ( yes it was a women) wont have to twiddle her thumbs for long, lol.  Smiley

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 2:55pm

Quote:
Ah this now makes sense as to why they (Nasa)  employed someone on full  time bases to be the first person to talk to aliens !.   Smiley

Maybe she ( yes it was a women) wont have to twiddle her thumbs for long, lol.  Smiley

It`s those extratesticals.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 2:56pm

opps sorry wasnt NASA it was the UN.

I think this woman got the job if I heard correctly updated on the Radio news.

LONDON, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- A Malaysian woman says she wants the United Nations to pick her as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

If she has her way, astrophysicist Mazlan Othman will be the person space aliens are referred to when they say "take me to your leader," The Guardian reported.

Othman is presently head of the U.N. Office for Outer Space Affairs, or Unoosa, and was expected to tell delegates about her plans at a Royal Society Conference in Buckinghamshire, England, next week, the report said.

In a recent talk Othman said, "The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

"When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject," she said.

Her plan is to make Unoosa the coordinating body for alien encounters; U.N. scientific advisory committees will debate the proposal before it reaches the body's general assembly, the newspaper said.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:07pm

Quote:
opps sorry wasnt NASA it was the UN.

I think this woman got the job if I heard correctly updated on the Radio news.

LONDON, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- A Malaysian woman says she wants the United Nations to pick her as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

If she has her way, astrophysicist Mazlan Othman will be the person space aliens are referred to when they say "take me to your leader," The Guardian reported.

Othman is presently head of the U.N. Office for Outer Space Affairs, or Unoosa, and was expected to tell delegates about her plans at a Royal Society Conference in Buckinghamshire, England, next week, the report said.

In a recent talk Othman said, "The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

"When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject," she said.

Her plan is to make Unoosa the coordinating body for alien encounters; U.N. scientific advisory committees will debate the proposal before it reaches the body's general assembly, the newspaper said.

LOL I nominate it_is_the_light.....after all he already talks to them....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:09pm

dear ones,if you have the care then yes,

aliens these angels up there and within (the voice of GOD is within)

have on many many occasions stopped thermo nuclear war yes.

does this comfort you?

for if it were up to these dastardly freemasons it would have been so

in some interdimensional warfare

however

it is the case that all is in accordance with the divine plan

it shall not impinge upon any other planetary system yet solar

system what does happen on this dear mother earth is not

permitted to destabalize a thing in this universal

3rd order of dimension.

and so it is,stick around till the end,

there's a nice little twist you might say -:)

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #9 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:11pm

and people thought i was crazy!

-;)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:12pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1285709210/0#9 date=1285737067]and people thought i was crazy!

-;)[/quote]

LOL all things are relative dude.....

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:14pm

all are forgiven unconditionally

is this comforting?

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:19pm

I'm curious... why are the statements from 120 military personnel either past, present or both, which speak of alien visitation to be derided? Why are they being treated as prime candidates for the 'Tin Foil Hat' club?

What is it about these people that makes you who deride them, first discount their statements?

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:37pm

Sappho wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:19pm:
I'm curious... why are the statements from 120 military personnel either past, present or both, which speak of alien visitation to be derided? Why are they being treated as prime candidates for the 'Tin Foil Hat' club?

What is it about these people that makes you who deride them, first discount their statements?  

Well Sappho, a couple of things...
1) there is only the word of these 7 people that there were in fact '120 military personnel' interviewed
2) Given all the technology, (radar, cameras, infrared, ultraviolet etc) there is NOT ONE photo of these Space ships...
3) If the aliens ARE disabling nuclear weapons.....wouldn't it be easier for them to 'make contact' and ask us to just NOT make anymore....rather than travelling all the way here to disable them????

After all, what's easier....saying 'hi, we are from the universal nuclear regulatory commission...and we'd prefer you didn't build nukes'....
or travelling 350 trillion light years just to deactivate a couple of missiles????

Oh and I forgot....given how paranoid the US military is....can you real see a situation where an alien ship can fly into restricted airspace, hover over a nuclear missile silo...and NOT be hit by every ground to air missile in existence?????

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2010 at 3:39pm

Quote:

Dunno. Perhaps because these stories turn up regularily and without fail they turn out to be one or several of the following:

- a bit of creative journalism on a quiet news day.
- the ravings of some long retired and quite senile ex military type.
- unable to be verified in any way.
- a twisting of more mundane claims.
- wild explanations for natural occurances.
- someone trying to flog off something like a book, doco, movie etc
- outright lies.
- self promotion.

But hell, maybe one day there will be some credible evidence of a craft from an alien civilisation visiting earth, but until then I'll scoff at these reports. I guess I will have to wait until I hear a broadcast by the PM telling us that "yes, we are being visited by aliens and let me introduce Zork the High Consul from planet X".

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print