Send Topic Print
If Tony Abbot wins (Read 2501 times)
bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: If Tony Abbot wins
Reply #15 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:48pm

dontworry wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:44pm:
If Tony Abbot wins, I'll go outside and make sure I'm successful in coughing up a humongous rotten flemy spit. I shall then hopefully proceed by spitting on the face of this country in disgust. If i could I'd spit on all the dogs that voted for Abbot, but then again that might prove to be a difficult task due the large amount of f.u.c.k.i.n.g imbeciles that live in this country.
I would feel sorry for the dogs, but what's the point of feeling sorrow for a human being with less mental capacity than that of a dog.

Katter in Coalition camp
Updated 7 minutes ago

Bob Katter (AAP: Alan Porritt)

Related Story: What happens once the independents decide? Related Link: Special coverage: Australia Votes 2010 Key independent MP Bob Katter has announced he will back the Coalition in a minority government.

The Queensland MP's decision to throw his support behind Opposition Leader Tony Abbott means the Coalition is now on equal footing with Labor on 74 seats.

But both sides are still two seats short of the majority needed to form government.

All eyes are now on Rob Oakeshott and Tony Windsor who are also soon expected to reveal their intentions.

The country trio had said they would consider voting in a bloc to ensure one side of politics had a clear majority if it became apparent the numbers would fall at 75 seats for each side.

Tags: government-and-politics, fe

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

Please delete
Gold Member

Please delete this smacking

Reply #16 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:50pm

A) Greens and Labor ARE a coalition, and draw their votes from the same pool.

B) The AEC has ommitted 8 seats, and Antony Green has vigorously debunked their methodology. I know who I believe, having read his arguments.

C) Crook has NOT joined the coalition, and was never part of it - he has maintained his independence, but has said he will not vote no confidence or supply against Abbott-as-PM.

IP Logged

Yahoon

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 1:50pm

Did skippy create a new account?
Grin

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:11pm

Hey, Don't worry, be happy.

dontworry wrote on Today at 12:44pm:

If Tony Abbot wins, I'll .....................

.===========================================

Hey dontworry
be happy...      

sing with me...Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note

Dont worry - Be happy....do do do do do do do doodoo do dodo do doodoo  Kiss

IP Logged

djrbfm

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:21pm

abbott has suffered because he is closely associated with howard.
workchoices - all that.

i think it's better to have 3 years where nothing gets done here, rather than three years
where we're are virtually dictated to.
there IS good and bad in every parties policies.
i believe the australian ppl are finally waking up to the bs that all factions spew out.
and i believe we ARE smart enough to take any faction down if needed.
j.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:30pm

O ho - not All are happy. Ms Gash is on locally radio now saying  HER election promises were ONLY based on a Liberal Federal government win...Why does she gets in all the time.?  She passes the buck and gets away with it.

she can NOT guarentee her elcetion promises NoW

She is VERY  disappointed with Tony Windsor  because she work with him in the past. ( is she referring that  he owes her one)

For Goodness Sake  you know not ONCE have I seen your endorce the Liberal party in her campaign advertisement. She is always pictured  standing  alone with the Australian flag as her back drop and the Liberal party logan needs a magnifying glass ( thats IF it is even on her placards)..  You know she bloody did this last election..

Luckily Rudd & Labor opened a health unit here. Gave us a super clinic ,new schools and social house. What has Gash given us...oh thats right new roads. Roads that WE were going to get anyway because of Albatross the Naval base growth as well as the Ethanol growth.

Yeah-  I live in a silly area .you know I need to remind Ms Gash  Nothing was done when the Coaltion was in power for 11 years in our area...Ms Gash, remember THAT...

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:42pm

and social house
  Embarrassed
opps that is meant to be   social housing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print