Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180
Send Topic Print
It is the light (Read 103395 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: It is the light
Reply #2640 - Mar 5th, 2019 at 4:28pm

It is.

The ubiquitous Mr It_is_the_Light is everywhere.

With his Copper Pyramid he can transport to any time, place and dimension.

There is even an episode in Dr Who when he turns up to referee a fight between the good Doctor in his Tardis V the evil Master in his.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #2641 - Mar 5th, 2019 at 4:42pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2019 at 4:28pm:
It is.

There is even an episode in Dr Who when he turns up to referee a fight between the good Doctor in his Tardis V the evil Master in his.

namaste ,,,,,My disciple of illumination ,I feel you..

Hard n Fast 

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2642 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:57pm

many blessings , in humility yes , we continue

Stay in the Eden of Your Own Silence

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2643 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 10:00pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 5th, 2019 at 4:28pm:
It is.

Mock ye not master Light for he

has brought enlightenment to this forum.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2644 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:35pm

PHOTON BELT, SCHUMANN WHITEOUT, QANON - IN5D LIVE w/ Gregg Prescott

https://geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann

« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2019 at 5:58pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2645 - Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:35pm

GEORGE KAVASSILAS ~ "Galactic Space Family vs. Alien Overlords & The God Program" [Age Of Truth TV]

An extraordinarily thought-provoking, controversial and almost mind-expanding interview with Australian Motivational Truth Speaker, Author, Lecturer, Alien abductee and contactee GEORGE KAVASSILAS, by AGE OF TRUTH TV.

GEORGE KAVASSILAS will take you on a journey into your inner core and way beyond the general perception and understanding of what this world really is. The Earth, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse and infinite parallel dimensions, Extra-Terrestrial and Inter-dimensional life on other planets and dimensions vibrating on higher frequencies than our known 3-dimensional reality.

WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT IS NOT? How have we been deceived by the system and by religions on Planet Earth? George Kavassilas claims to be a multiple alien abductee and contactee, with a direct connection to information about our reality and the "unknown". He has been in the presence of different alien lifeforms and has worked as a motivational speaker and spiritual teacher at conferences and seminars all over the world for the last couple of decades.

In this MIND-BLOWING 2 hour 47 min. interview with Age Of Truth TV presenter Lucas Alexander, George Kavassilas will cover many fascinating topics such as:

- Who are we REALLY?
- Alien, Extra-Teresstrial and Inter-dimensional existence on Planet
  Earth, in the universe, the multiverse and in other dimensions.
- WHAT IS GOD? Who is GOD?  The "fake" religions and the God
  program. Religious and New Age deception?
- True spiritual understanding. Law of attraction vs. Lore of attraction.
- The Inter-dimensional deceivers! DEMONS, ARCHONS, JINNS.
- DEATH!  The perception and reincarnation soul trap? White light
  heavenly LIE? True or false? Can YOU decide your destiny?
- The global power structure.
- Who are The Council Of Seven?
- Is Freedom Of Speech in jeopardy? David Icke censored in Australia.
- Mind Control programming and The Illuminati.
- WHERE CAN WE GO FROM HERE? How can you become free of
  fear?

..................that and many other topics is covered in this interview with Age Of Truth TV.  Interview on March 8, 2019, filmed at AOT TV studios in Copenhagen, Denmark & via ZOOM to the Gold Coast in Australia.

For more on GEORGE KAVASSILAS visit his website:

https://www.weareinfinite.love/

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2646 - Apr 3rd, 2019 at 3:42pm

https://primedisclosure.com/invocation-of-the-violet-flame/

The Violet Flame is a Divine gift and tool for everyone, given to us by Ascended Master Saint Germain. It is a sacred fire that exists on the Higher Dimensions. People with the gift of interdimensional sight have seen it. Cameras have captured it when it was not visible to the person taking the photo. The Violet Flame is REAL and I invite you to use it to your great advantage.

The Violet Flame is Spiritual Alchemy in action. Just as Alchemy is said to turn Lead into Gold, the ultimate purpose of the Violet Flame is to turn the Human into the Divine Human. Its action is to TRANSMUTE denser feelings, actions, deeds, karma, etc. into a higher vibrational frequency, which helps prepare us for our Ascension. Ascension means becoming a Divine Human, also known as a Christed Being – a level of Consciousness obtainable by any person. You may use the Violet Flame in perfect harmony with any belief system, religion or practice. It is a neutral tool with absolutely no conditions attached to it.

Some organizations teach people to use the Violet Flame with pre-written prayers and affirmations that they need to memorize and say in the right order for them to work. Some of them are very complex and rhyme with much repetition. Saint Germain has always told me that the words are not so important. Too many people are spending their energy and focus worrying about whether they got the words right or not. This causes them to miss the really important part of using the Flame – the feeling in your heart, your desire, intention and sincerity. Use the words from your own heart.

There are unlimited ways to use the Violet Flame. This is the basic method Saint Germain taught me over 30 years ago and he wishes everyone to use as a foundation for Violet Flame work. It is very simple with only four steps. Once you understand the principles behind this practice, you can adapt it and use it in unlimited ways.

Step 1. Bring the Violet Flame into your body. Ask your Higher Self, a Master, Guide or Angel to assist you to do so, or just ask the Flame to “be made manifest,” whichever is most comfortable. It is helpful to visualize (doesn’t matter if you can or cannot actually see it) or pretend that there is a ball of violet fire above your head. Then ask that ball of fire to come into your body and fill every speck of your entire body.

Step 2. Spin the flame in and around your body. Keep the Flame inside your body while asking it to also come out through your heart chakra and spin around or encircle the outside of your body so that it’s encompassing your emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.

Step 3. Ask the Violet Flame to transmute everything you wish to be changed or eliminated from your life. Some people like to mention everything like a shopping list – all karma, negative feelings such as anger, poverty, frustration, sadness, physical illnesses, etc., which is fine. But you can also do a catch-all phrase, such as “transmute anything and everything standing in the way of my ascension, or of becoming a Christed Being.” Again, it’s the intent and the feeling behind it. One important phrase to add is, “on all dimensions, on all levels, through all time and space, past, present and future” to your request. That covers all your lifetimes and your multidimensional selves.

Step 4. Change negativity into Divine Light and fill your body. Energy is never lost nor can it be “deleted”, however, it can be CHANGED into a higher frequency. That is why it is important to ask the Violet Flame to do so. You can specify what the energy is to become. Then call that new energy into your body and aura. Some people like to do the list again. “Please transmute everything into love, prosperity, abundance, peace and happiness.” Or you can ask for specific Color Rays, which are pure energy. Example, Pink is unconditional love. Blue is peace and tranquility. Green is health and abundance. Deep dark blue is spiritual knowledge and intuition. Violet is spiritual advancement and knowledge. Either way works fine. The Violet Flame Invocation below turns everything into the Gold and Platinum light of the Christ Consciousness, which encompasses all the qualities of the other colors.

The following Invocation was given to me directly by Saint Germain as an example of the 4-step Alchemical Violet Flame Meditation, which will transmute your karma and negative thoughts, actions and emotions. Once you understand the process, please individualize the Invocation using words from your heart and say them with great feeling and intention. Saying the words out loud is best because the power and vibration of the spoken word has energy, which helps create the maximum results of the Violet Flame. If you are among people that would not understand your words, you can say it quietly in your mind.

« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2019 at 4:26pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2647 - Apr 3rd, 2019 at 4:26pm

Center yourself. Take a few deep breaths to prepare, and then say:

Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My Heavenly Source, Please make manifest in me now the Sacred Violet Flame of Transmutation. Bring the Violet Flame into every cell, molecule and atom of my body filling me totally and completely.

Blessed Violet Flame blaze into my Heart and expand out and around all of my bodies, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, surrounding my entire Being with your Divine Grace, Love, Mercy and Forgiveness.

Transmute all karma, negative thoughts, actions, deeds and energy that I have ever created at any time, in all dimensions, on all levels, in all bodies, through all time and space, past, present and future, for all Eternity. Transmute anything and everything that stands in my way of embodying the Ascended Christ Being That I AM.

Beloved Violet Flame turn all that has been transmuted Into the Gold and Platinum Light of God, the Christ Consciousness, The Light of God that never fails.

Send this Gold and Platinum Light to me now, filling and surrounding my entire body with its Divine Radiance. Raise my vibration and frequency to the highest level possible for me at this time.

So Be It and So It Is. Thank You God. Amen.

It is suggested that you do this first thing in the morning and last thing at night, or anytime you feel a little overwhelmed or upset. Just Violet Flame what is going on, right then and there.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #2648 - Apr 4th, 2019 at 3:52pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 21st, 2019 at 7:35pm:

GEORGE KAVASSILAS ~ "Galactic Space Family vs. Alien Overlords & The God Program" [Age Of Truth TV]

An extraordinarily thought-provoking, controversial and almost mind-expanding interview with Australian Motivational Truth Speaker, Author, Lecturer, Alien abductee and contactee GEORGE KAVASSILAS, by AGE OF TRUTH TV.

GEORGE KAVASSILAS will take you on a journey into your inner core and way beyond the general perception and understanding of what this world really is. The Earth, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse and infinite parallel dimensions, Extra-Terrestrial and Inter-dimensional life on other planets and dimensions vibrating on higher frequencies than our known 3-dimensional reality.

WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT IS NOT? How have we been deceived by the system and by religions on Planet Earth? George Kavassilas claims to be a multiple alien abductee and contactee, with a direct connection to information about our reality and the "unknown". He has been in the presence of different alien lifeforms and has worked as a motivational speaker and spiritual teacher at conferences and seminars all over the world for the last couple of decades.

In this MIND-BLOWING 2 hour 47 min. interview with Age Of Truth TV presenter Lucas Alexander, George Kavassilas will cover many fascinating topics such as:

- Who are we REALLY?
- Alien, Extra-Teresstrial and Inter-dimensional existence on Planet
  Earth, in the universe, the multiverse and in other dimensions.
- WHAT IS GOD? Who is GOD?  The "fake" religions and the God
  program. Religious and New Age deception?
- True spiritual understanding. Law of attraction vs. Lore of attraction.
- The Inter-dimensional deceivers! DEMONS, ARCHONS, JINNS.
- DEATH!  The perception and reincarnation soul trap? White light
  heavenly LIE? True or false? Can YOU decide your destiny?
- The global power structure.
- Who are The Council Of Seven?
- Is Freedom Of Speech in jeopardy? David Icke censored in Australia.
- Mind Control programming and The Illuminati.
- WHERE CAN WE GO FROM HERE? How can you become free of
  fear?

..................that and many other topics is covered in this interview with Age Of Truth TV.  Interview on March 8, 2019, filmed at AOT TV studios in Copenhagen, Denmark & via ZOOM to the Gold Coast in Australia.

For more on GEORGE KAVASSILAS visit his website:

https://www.weareinfinite.love/

https://kajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net/kajabi-storefronts-p...

knock 15 kgs off him and it is I standing there lol

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2649 - Apr 6th, 2019 at 5:55am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2650 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 7:12am

Spitual Update

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2651 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 6:19pm

https://geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann

*** THE EVENT - EARTH FREQUENCY UPDATE *** PLEIADIAN SPECIAL OPERATION STAR CHAKRA - 8 - STARSEEDS
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2019 at 6:27pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2652 - May 15th, 2019 at 5:13pm

Synthesis with the Master Archangels of the Multi Universal Level by Archangel Metatron

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2653 - May 22nd, 2019 at 5:34am

May 25th Upgrades

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2654 - May 25th, 2019 at 2:00pm

Stare at the black cross...

Are those purple/pink dots really green?

Are they disappearing?!  Cheesy

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180
Send Topic Print