Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
1,540 die, 10,942 villages affected in floods so f (Read 2452 times)
It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Re: 1,540 die, 10,942 villages affected in floods so f
Reply #15 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 12:42pm

Nothing. The Taliban  - an example of Religion with a Gun problem (just like Musicans have a drug problem) is a good example of when one 'expression' of human existence, becomes 'oppressive'.
If I was a racing car driver and I thought that 'cars' are the be all and end all of existence, then I guess I ain't gonna continue down the road when the river floods because I don't know how to ask for help from the man with the Boat (ferry).
...sometimes you must leave a nation to their own device and stop trying to tell them how to live, and die.

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 3:33pm

The Taliban has threatened to kill aid workers if they do not leave Pakistan.
I wonder what they are doing to help their own people.

==================

Unicef  employ local pakistan people to blend in and work on the ground with the people. So they don't stant out and blend in.

Remember Donate now  - how lucky you are to be in the postion to be able to do so...phone 1300 884 233 or 1300 134 071

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #17 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 10:13am

I am a big fan of Doctors without borders and monthly donations to them or the charity of your choice helps people in need all of the time and not just when these natural or man made disasters occur.
Giving regularly to Water Aid who only use professional volunteers (a little personal advertising)   Smiley is also a good way to help out these communities all the time as well as during these disasters  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print