Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Forget about University, do an apprenticeship !! (Read 4997 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Forget about University, do an apprenticeship !!
Reply #45 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 12:19pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 at 7:59pm:
This is just another lastnail rant about his inability to  enter university. we've heard it ALL before!

This coming from someone who got kicked out of primary school.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 12:23pm

BigOl64 wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 at 9:03am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 at 12:53am:
Verge wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 at 5:13pm:
Having tradies is incredibily important.

We dont want to create a white collar workforce from our next generations.  Society needs balance and people to perform all the tasks to make it tick.

There is plenty of money, if not more to be made as a tradie providing your body can stand up to it.

Tell that to the Chinese who obviously think that staying at school is more important for their economy which is why we end up buying their value added goods Wink

I don't see tradies selling and exporting anything of value to the chinese, do you ?? You need to properly educate yourself to do that Wink

You can't fuel a property bubble with borrowed money and create make believe jobs for tradies and then call that an economy. It doesn't work like that because the money has to be payed back.

So I presume you have a Uni degree and are so smart that you have no need for any tradies to fix stuff, pity that doing your own electrical work is illegal.

It is possible to have both a trade and a degree, BTW the pay for a tradie is much better than a liberal arts degree.  Grin

Life is not a all or nothing exersise, and a degree is not always the best option fopr every person in Aus.

I know this, because unlike you I have both a trade and a degree.

I see, so China has got it all wrong because they are sending their kids abroad to get a tertiary education instead of staying at home learning a trade Smiley LOL

Jees, someone send China a telegram saying that they have got it all wrong and should NOT be manufacturing anything but rather just digging crap out of the ground and turning everyone into a tradee Smiley LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

djrbfm

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 12:58pm

uni?
largely a con.
get a degree, and work in McDonald's as Dr of Chicken.
uni's used to be good - 50yrs ago.
b4 the multi BS policy.
NO MORE IMMIGRATION.
j.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #48 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 7:52am

Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 at 12:23pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 at 9:03am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 at 12:53am:
Verge wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 at 5:13pm:
Having tradies is incredibily important.

We dont want to create a white collar workforce from our next generations.  Society needs balance and people to perform all the tasks to make it tick.

There is plenty of money, if not more to be made as a tradie providing your body can stand up to it.

Tell that to the Chinese who obviously think that staying at school is more important for their economy which is why we end up buying their value added goods Wink

I don't see tradies selling and exporting anything of value to the chinese, do you ?? You need to properly educate yourself to do that Wink

You can't fuel a property bubble with borrowed money and create make believe jobs for tradies and then call that an economy. It doesn't work like that because the money has to be payed back.

So I presume you have a Uni degree and are so smart that you have no need for any tradies to fix stuff, pity that doing your own electrical work is illegal.

It is possible to have both a trade and a degree, BTW the pay for a tradie is much better than a liberal arts degree.  Grin

Life is not a all or nothing exersise, and a degree is not always the best option fopr every person in Aus.

I know this, because unlike you I have both a trade and a degree.

I see, so China has got it all wrong because they are sending their kids abroad to get a tertiary education instead of staying at home learning a trade Smiley LOL

Jees, someone send China a telegram saying that they have got it all wrong and should NOT be manufacturing anything but rather just digging crap out of the ground and turning everyone into a tradee Smiley LOL

I see english is not your first language, or your comprehension skills are sadly lacking.

It's not all or nothing you fool, it's both or in your case neither.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print